Mfw i just received a desperate sounding email including the phrase "a special offer just for you" from Sony about a...

Mfw i just received a desperate sounding email including the phrase "a special offer just for you" from Sony about a 43% discount on Titanfall 2

So i hear less than 6k playing on PC, just how dead must this thing be on PS4 for Sony to send emails to people who dont have any EA accounts to be mailed on from the crap masters themselves?

Wow fellow anonymous poster, I sure am glad you felt the need to tell us other anonymous posters about Sony's® hot, sizzling deal they have. Offering Electronic Art's® amazing Titanfall 2™ game at 43% off! What are they thinking!!

Thats the thing paranoianon, its not a deal on the store at all. They are sending individual codes to certain PSN users. God knows what flagged me since i dont buy EA games nor do i play FPS games since i am neither a dudebro nor a pleb. Were it just a sale it would reek less of desperation.

Though now i can help but wonder if you are an EA fan upset i'm spreading bad news about 'your' game, paranoia is a two way street bud.

Heh, nice try shills, but Im onto you. You almost had me with you little "act".

user i want you to sit down.

How do you know you havent fooled yourself with YOUR little act?

Trust no shills, not even yourself.

Ah, the old triple bluff. I'm not falling for it.

ENOUGH!
We can't start questioning ourselves or each other, we'll just end up tearing each other apart! What if i'm a shill, or you? We could all be! We need to look forward.

STOP POSTING MY DAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

What other games failed this spectacularly in recent memory?

That sounds like what a shill would say! Boss, i think he's shilling for Cypher!

Titanfall 2 is pretty solid though.
Pls no bully, I'm aware that EA and Origin are shit.

I'v heard nothing bad but it looks like its EA pulling another "crash the studio (with no survivors), watch them sell you shares in desperation, buy the majority, shut the studio down and keep the ips" again.

>>11255909
DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MAN'S TRICKERY! THE SHILL IS A DIVERSION! HE'S DISTRACTING US FROM AN EVEN BIGGER SHILL!

It looks fucking awesome, I'm just butthurt about no customization. Really all the problems with the game are the fact that its from EA, and its only available on origin.

The Boss? More like The Botch.

T-THE SHILLSS
I-I CAN HEAR THEM
HEAR THEM IN MY HEAD
AUGAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

YOU'RE META DATA SAYS YOU LIKE TO PLAY CASTLEVAAAANIIAAAA

That's pretty much what they're setting out to do. I chalk up its failure to the horrible launch date and lack of marketing. The game itself is a huge improvement to the first one.

You mean titan customization? I read in the first game it just resulted in the same loadouts.
And yeah, totally with you on that. But considering it's the current year I see no end for shitty social distribution platforms.

I am protected by 7 candles bearing the image of the great one, CHALLENGE HIM AND FACE DELETION.

And who decides release date and controls the marketing user?
EA demands more skulls for the skull throne.

Naturally. I think in some interview the devs said they were aware of what a bad time it was to launch the game, but it was out of their hands.
EA should've waited until 2017 after people get burnt out on CoD and BF1, they'd have made more money. I don't get why execs are so retarded. You can do a hostile takeover and still turn a profit.

How can one company be so evil. They released this the same week as BF1, it was destined to die. I can only hope it wins a bunch of bullshit awards to get some press.

The sooner you get em and kill em the sooner you kill their spirit and hopefully they are less likely to join competition.

Thats why EA, Bethesda, Activision and Atlus do this. They straight up have the end game of "everyone works for me and makes money for me and i kill any possible competition".

They are the videogame mafia.

Ah, now I see. So it's you Huey.

I-i don't know what you're talking about!

I never put no kids in no dere metal gears!

I swears it i does!

It hovers at above 10k online on PS4. The game will get steep discounts on Black Friday for sure. It's a shame because the gameplay is pretty damn good, certainly the best shooter released this year.

While the gameplay is leagues better than BF or CoD, it's tough to blame people for buying the ones that have all the marketing behind them and have a far larger share of content than TF2 does for the same price.

What happened is that EA forced them to rush it out the door so that Respawn can make a Star Wars game for EA. While the end product is nicely polished, it is pretty short on content. Keep in mind that TF2 was made in under two years because they did a fair amount of work on DLC and extra modes for the original game. What Respawn did was likely a Herculean task given the tiny amount of time they had.

No titan customization really really pisses me off though.

Oh god.

It makes sense now. I see it.

THEY ARE GOING TO CRASH RESPAWN THEN TURN IT INTO THE EA STAR WARS FACTORY

Huey, it's time to stop.

Xof did nothing wrong.

But Huey is innocent!

I bet you're both reddit! Or Gaia!

BRAVO JOSH

That reminds me that nothing fun has happened in a while.

wow rude

that happens like 80% of the time when a AAAAAA game comes out

No no, not OUTSIDE stuff. Stuff that happens here.

I miss Eddie Guerrero

I do too

GOD DAMN, FUCK EA

I'll never forget you BT. You were the best robobro anyone could ask for

You're welcome !  ∧_∧  (´・ω・`)     n ̄     \    ( E) フ Shill /ヽ ヽ_//

I RISKED

MY LIFE

TRYING TO SAVE YOU ALL

Duud clam the fuck down. It's…
IRONICC

Only Trump and the Salty Party were good.

BON VOYAGE, BASE GOBLIN

I'm pretty sure it turned out that all the shit slowing down Holla Forums around that time was something caused by hotwheels in the first place.

Does this mean Huey was in the right all along?

The better question would be how would we even know they existed?

Huey lost everything and he did it to save all of you!

what games is this?
It has threads for it and i still don't know.

…r u 4 real?
it's Mario

Wario Date

Wasn't it from the post counting method used by Josh that was causing it?

No, when Huey came on board he changed something, this change fucking shit up is what sparked him to make jewfinity next.

listen to

GUISE :U
What if games are empty because there's too many games and not because the new games are really, really, really bad?

Check 'em.

The stats were never wiped, accumulating over time like in a classic memory leak.
I don't remember who did it.

it was josh.

more like the horse faced girl with receding hairline reject cousin of snoop dogg