Games you can play and then refund

store.steampowered.com/app/526780/

What you guys got?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/232430/
store.steampowered.com/app/203810/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, are you telling me you buy video games then refund them before the 2 hour limit expires?
That;s piracy! user, you're destroying the industry! I bet you voted for Trump. Screw you OP, I'm reporting this to the Jumper Jape devs so they know to make the game longer to ruin your scheme!

Leaderboards right now. I think it's fine.

fuck the devs

store.steampowered.com/app/232430/

Like this gem?

leave

Getting on that leaderboard. Leaving my mark. Feels good, man.

Consider >>>/suicide/

Some of those games are good, some are not. Ask about them if you care.

Is a Story about your uncle good? Looked like hipster shit last time I looked.

The only part that's good is the final level, the rest of it is boring and easy. Character's sound like they're voiced by the dev and his sister/wife. Ending is pretentious bullshit. I clocked in the end with slightly under 2 hours and I would've refunded it if I didn't get it off a dollar bundle. Worth a pirate I guess if you like grappling hooks

Worth it

no Holla Forums you are the jews

jew get out

He said games

nope, Holla Forums still has free speech

so has Holla Forums

also, shitposting != free speech

You imply they remove shitposting, even though faggots like the Rachposter are left free while anyone who doesn't follow the groupthink by the letter gets gassed. Holla Forums is fucking compromised and you need to go back in the oven.

store.steampowered.com/app/203810/

All you're going to do is screw over the developers and eventually screw over the people who actually want to refund a game for a valid reason, just pirate the game.

hate speech ain't free speech.

Holla Forums has always been jewish, it was probably 3 years ago that I noticed that Holla Forums was starting to shift sides.

Who puts up these small games for piracy?

My goal is to complete the game under the time limit; if the game takes longer, I'll not refund. So it's a challenge. Like this game, Jumper Jape, I don't think most people make it under 2 hours.

I don't feel like gypping some hapless indie dev, but I strongly encourage you to do it to walking simulators. Sunset is just begging for it.

Gas yourself, faggot.

What happened, Holla Forums? I just wanted to play platformers together.

How the fuck do I complete this? I need to reach and hit all the "pumps". Red alcohol reverses gravity and the "drink" gets me an extra jump (but only if I'm out of jumps).

I have no fucking clue.

Oh, yeah, when I hit all the pumps the green cream disappears and I can get to the goal. The black shit on the ground about ~halves my jump it seems so can't reach too far when walking on it.

Only stupid goyim waste their shekels on things they can get for free.

It's worth the 20 minutes

all I'm gonna say is that the reason it was interesting is that it tells a very simple plot in 20 minutes with a genuinely good twist and all of it is told through gameplay and visual design, no text or voice acting. **I didn't refund it because I liked it and it was less than a dollar*

good thing I didn't try to talk about the twist in that failed spoiler.

Twist had me laughing. Didn't they remake this? I played it when it was a school project.

How's Tadpole Treble? I liked the creator's webcomic when it was still running.

It's pretty fun

Any AGDG games?

Risk of Rain, if you're a bad enough dude.

Otherwise you won't finish it in two hours and then have to spend another 30-50 hours unlocking all the content whilst having fun.

Does AGDG still come to this board? Do they have their own board?

This and if you don't want to spend your time grinding for everything you can just go into the files and easily unlock everything from there

Isn't DeadBolt another one of them?

deadbolt was just okay. it wasn't terrible but i couldn't understand the massive Holla Forumsboner that it seems to elicit

I really liked deadbolt. Felt a lot like hot-line miami in the fast gameplay that you repeat every time you die.

post lewds