Free for 24 hours

store.steampowered.com/app/252850/

Get it

Why

no

Idle and sell the cards?

Thanks for the awesome tip user, i ve been waiting all my life to play this game

I'll get it on 5 separate acounts and buy 20 copies to giveaway

not even for free, if you pay me $20 then maybe

Why is this a thing now? I've noticed it in a lot of shit games and even good games like Seraph or Ghost 1.0.

Wew, I had no idea I'd have such a strong reaction to that phrase. It's almost like hardcore indie roguelike with crafting.

well, at least your reaction is justified

So is herpies.

Entirely depends on where you get it, cost can range from gas to get to a parking lot to get sucked off by a fag, to multiple dinners or the cost of a whore.

No, fuck off.

Thanks for the free game OP.

Read the forums. A Twitch account is required. This shit can fuck right off.

time to was electricity!

No, fuck you

This looks pozzed as fuck.

HAHAH holy shit thats actually pretty funny.

If I didn't know any better I'd say these people called themselves an outdated Marxist term to refer to the average pleb on purpose to make leftards rage

Then I realized they're probably being unironic pretentious pieces of shit

yeah, its 100% SJW propaganda

chromatic abbreviation in my indie game?

No, Proletariat/99% means EVERYBODY and it's GOOD while Burger_/1% means SOME and it's BAD.

LOL

eh. I'll give it a try, I mean it's fucking free. What's this game about anyway? Let me guess

What the fuck for?

take screenshots

On it user

Judging by the reviews it's a pac-man versus clone game except only the streamer gets to play as pac-man.

Its basically Pac-Man with user donations. I saw Brote play it.

you have a twitch account?

I have one for streaming tournaments but I'm going to use a sockpuppet to play the game with.

No.

Based on the reviews the gameplay ain't bad but the twitch intergration is annoying as fuck and other stuff like customization sucks.

With retro pixel graphics

I'm probably never going to play this pile of shit, but free stuff is free stuff.

"wow how did 6 gorillion people buy this marxist piece or shit gaming is dead day of the rope when"
nice try

Not even worth the time to install.

>>>/oven/

Isn't that the game that needs to be streamed in order to be fun? Discarded.

Twitch Plays Pokemon was a mistake.

No.

With a female protagonist and a cinematic experience

All the male characters look like they are gay bottoms. All the female characters look like dom dykes.

no thamks