How many hours you spent playing video games Holla Forums?

How many hours you spent playing video games Holla Forums?

Ten. I'm fucking hardcore

I have the 1,000,000 hours achievement. Come watch me on twitch.

I don't know, 5 or 6.

Ober 9000!!!!!1!!1 xDDDDDDF

I don't play video games, that shit is for nerds

Video games are for fucking losers user.I just like to shit post about them and make fun of you faggots. You niggers are so desperate to pirate "le latest AAA game to see how shitty it iz xD" Yeah fucking right, you like these AAA games don't you? I don't play games anymore because I grew up. You will one day as well.

Good thread, OP

A lot before, now I barely play anything anymore and most of the shit I play is on mobile, emulated, or on handheld.
Maybe I'll get back into it when games go back to being good

Pretty sure I have around 2k cumulative hours in all the pokemon games

Counter sage :^)

Get on my level

nerd fucking nerd get out of here loser nerd nobody likes you nerd

L4D2 is the best game to troll. You don't even have to do anything to get kicked out of a session.

Get kicked aimbotter/hacker
Get kicked scrub
Get kicked n00b
Get kicked try hard

The best part about L4D2 is using the server browser and joining random games. It ignores the friends only/private lobby settings. People label you a hacker the second you join the server.

3 hours at most since I work.

To many.

I hate myself for this. Todd got me.

Uhh, I don't know.

I'm 18, there are 365 days in a year, 24 hours a day. And most people have about 16 hours of waking life, so let's assume I spend about 6 of them on vidya.

6 * 365 = 2190. Even though I'm 18 I've only been playing games since I was 4 years old, so at most it would be timed by 14. Now, my computer time was limited for about 7 years (to around 3 hours), so there's another variable, 1095.

7 * 1095 = 7,665
7 * 2190 = 15,330

So, I've spent at least 22,995 hours of my life playing vidya, but for some reason I feel like it's slightly more than that because I used to stay up all night every now and then, but I can't exactly count how many times I did that.

great, now I can't find that screenshot of BFBC2 where a guy is told to slow down because he's wiping the floor with the other people on the server

Nowadays I spend about 4-5 hours on vidya per day (more on weekends) even though I have a full time job, I don't really enjoy the vast majority of the games I play but I just don't know what else to do.

Zero?
kek

No idea but if I was going to guess it would be around 3 hours a day for the last 23 years or around 25,000 hours

probably around ten, maybe eleven thousand hours

Excludes time spent playing diablo II.

this

Enough to impair my social skills and form a dependancy.

fuck off Ruggarell