The Elder Scrolls Online

This shit game is free and I am not sure if it's worth it. Shit game is huge as hell, even with my 50 MB/s internet it would take about 2 hours to download it.

I heard it`s a shit game, full of duping, bugs, uninspired designs and pay to win.

Can someone confirm this for me?

Nobody, not even Bethesda, talks about it, yet they still play skyrim. Must be complete dog shit.

Think of it as the Elder Scrolls with all the freedom removed and the combat made even worse. Don't waste your time.

TES:Online is one big transcription error.

Was invited to the first beta phase and didn't even bother to sign up to phase two. It's like some tried to make a Third-Person "Skyrim: The Onlining", except without all the stuff that made Skyrim at least somewhat bearable.

It is really a lot better than it once was. It's still an MMO so therefore all MMO's are shit, but they gradually made the game more Elder Scrolls. It's not buggy anymore, either.

There is no more duping, major bugs, and pay to win. Just really expensive quality of life abilities. Designs I can agree with, but only because armor is very flat and looks painted on in this game.

It's an MMO.
Not that different from WoW or Wildstar, they all follow the same stale formula.

The only reason as to why you'd want to play this is if you're a big fan of TES and want to explore more of the universe. There's a few interesting snippets of lore here and there and some environments are well done.

But is it worth paying for? God no

It is more like we still play Skyrim because TESO exist.
Making another TES game would be shooting yourself in the foot because you just made TES MMO. Meanwhile it is still far from what makes modern TES "enjoyable" so people still plays Skyrim.

I played at a friend's house - It's just a run around in circles, spam 1 to attack, follow the quest marker, and skip dialogue kind of game. The setting is all of Tamriel, though, with good tidbits of TES lore. The areas are decently detailed and pretty to walk around, especially interiors. The community is really dumb and make RuneScape-tier lore-breaking character names.

I don't think it's worth a free weekend + $9 sale, especially when it eats up storage space, has its own launcher in addition to Steam, and is less fun than other games.

The only good TESO will be godo for is if we rip the game's models for porting to TESV and TESIV modding resources.

Seriously, remeber when we found pirate servers for this because the devs put THE FUCKING NETCODE on client side?

Good ol Scrollocaust.

I asked a bunch of people today and all say the same, it is cancer and not even worth playing for free. So basically the same as people in this thread. But has anyone here tried it recently?

I guess this user tried it. Anyway, I guess it is not worth trying it. Funny because back then when I was 16 I would automatically pirate all the big or new games just to test them. Today I wouldn't even try AAA games if they were on free weekend.

What is it with the people who direct voice actors for games not giving even half a shit?

Like how Peter Dinklege could be heard audibly sighing before every line he had in Destiny

if you dont think of it as an elder scrolls game then its okay

At the end of the day, you're still a shiteater.

Fucking liar.

If you read my posts, yes I have obviously tried it…

You joking? Every player I see on PC tries for a realistic character name. Console players are the ones who are fucked, they can only view console gamertags. And thats a very strange complaint, saying its a skip-all-dialogue kind of game. If you're in this game for the lore and world but you skip all the dialogue, shy the fuck are you playing?

Fuck off Zenimax shill

OMG

My friend just bought this for me, 10 bucks. Do steam refunds apply to all games?

Back to cuckchan fagalot

It's not worth the time. I have it a chance for a few hours and came away from it wishing I had masturbated instead.

It's the most boring shit, even by rock bottom MMO standards. Though it was both amusing and depressing to see people really high level. How fucked is your life if you put so much time into a shit game?