Italy rises again!

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

thelocal.it/20180208/support-macerata-shooter-luca-traini-return-fascism

archive.is/fBoPL

Speaking to the Repubblica daily, PD politician Graziano Delrio said: "We are at the threshold of a time of neo-fascism" after a far-right sympathizer shot six African migrants in the attack.

Ths suspected shooter has received a wave of support from "ordinary people", his lawyer said on Wednesday.

Luca Traini, who shot five men and one woman from Ghana, Mali and Nigeria in the central city of Macerata last Saturday, said the "trigger" was the murder of an Italian woman allegedly by a Nigerian asylum seeker.

"These messages of solidarity continue to arrive, from all parts of the political spectrum – often from ordinary people and also from left-wing friends from Macerata and also obviously from right-wing people with the same ideology as Luca," his lawyer Giancarlo Giulianelli said.

"There are people who say 'let me know your IBAN (bank details) so I can send money', but my client, although he thanks everyone for the messages, doesn't intend to have any financial support because he wants it… to be sent to help Italian families in difficulty."

Traini, a 28-year-old security agent, awaited police draped in an Italian flag after the shootings in a country where immigration is a hot-button issue a month ahead of elections.

All urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20180208/support-macerata-shooter-luca-traini-return-fascism
archive.is/fBoPL

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Almost like the animals he shot have made themselves universally hated or something…

Also, kike-free first post.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Yeah, imagine not liking hordes of 'migrants' invading your country.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

THE FIRE RISES

David Stewart
David Stewart

REMOVE

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

That's the thing about Italians though, at first they seem very friendly, open and kind. But the moment you piss them off, the inner Roman wakes up and they become ruthless.

Hopefully here in Spain people follow the same example of Euro-Rage, we're always too busy fighting each other constantly to notice the foreign hordes (It happens every time in history)

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

That's the thing about Italians though, at first they seem very friendly, open and kind. But the moment you piss them off, the inner Roman wakes up and they become ruthless.

That's the best thing about Italians other than their food. I can't wait to see what they do.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Someone should do a follow-on and get this avalanche going.

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

KEBAB

Jace Gomez
Jace Gomez

he doesn't want financial support because he wants it sent to Italian families in need

Wew a true hero

Jordan Ward
Jordan Ward

If he gets a light sentence or somehow gets let off, we'll know the Italian government is heroic too.

John Lopez
John Lopez

No one actually died, so the sentence should only be about 3 months in prison. Just like how those sandniggers who rape white women get off with about the same, because of 'cultural differences'.

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

This man, Luca Traini, is a European hero.

Liam Cook
Liam Cook

does Italy have jury nullification?

Carson Cruz
Carson Cruz

My next car is going to be the same model and colour as Luca's Alfa.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Giulianelli said his client 'snapped' a day after a Nigerian asylum-seeker and drug dealer was arrested in the same town in connection with the death of an 18-year-old woman, whose dismembered body was discovered in suitcases.

"[Traini] went to the gym but then immediately changed his mind because he had this profound hatred inside of him. He lost it, that's what he said. 'I lost it and I wanted to kill black drug dealers'. That was his version," Guilianelli added.

Confirmed.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Give praise to the God of Racewar.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

SPQR?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

SPQP whatever it means.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

SPQR means. "The Senate and People of Rome"

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

Can Italy actually into war this time? They've been terrible the last two major conflicts.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

We're going to see more and more people "break" like this. It's only a matter of time before there are enough of us who come to the same conclusions.

Our patience has its limits…

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Based Italy bro takes the first shot in the racewar

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

To be fair Mussolini told Hitler that Italy wasn't ready for a major war. They didn't even have tanks at the beginning - just rust buckets left over.

Tyler Morris
Tyler Morris

Nice!

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

viking woman
with a weapon
not making babbies and delicious food
son i…

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

When your husband is off raiding and you're baking bread for your children but some (((Persian-descendant))) Undocumented Pillager comes knocking at your door, what do you do?
A feminist shrills about the Patriarcal-Pillaging.
A Viking, woman or not, cuts the barbarian in two and feeds the wolves.

Alexander Hall
Alexander Hall

SPQR
Roma Invicta.

I wonder if I should revisit Italy once the purging starts proper. Only to enjoy the show and nothing more obviously :^)

Sebastian Wood
Sebastian Wood

feeding a predator
No. Feed the pigs, or burn it to make fertilizer.

Einmal wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden

Michael King
Michael King

Its going to happen, italy will wake up and all of europe will be cleansed through a new crusade. history shall repeat itself.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

I numeri confermano una nuova crociata.

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Germanic women joined their men on the battlefield. Their responsibility was to slay any cowards attempting to flee, and if the battle was lost, kill themselves and all the children.

They did not fight per se though.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

Unironically
FUCKING BASED

Italy will be the spark that starts the fire. Godspeed spaghettibros.

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

kill all the children
join the men on the battlefield
sounds like roman propaganda to amp up their men from running at the sight of 6'2 tall giants compared to their manlet asses

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

MFW the barbarians are naked and we are steel plated.

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

tbf you'd have the best warriors kitted out in mail

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit