Italy rises again!

>thelocal.it/20180208/support-macerata-shooter-luca-traini-return-fascism

>archive.is/fBoPL

Almost like the animals he shot have made themselves universally hated or something…

Also, kike-free first post.

Yeah, imagine not liking hordes of 'migrants' invading your country.

THE FIRE RISES

REMOVE

That's the thing about Italians though, at first they seem very friendly, open and kind. But the moment you piss them off, the inner Roman wakes up and they become ruthless.

Hopefully here in Spain people follow the same example of Euro-Rage, we're always too busy fighting each other constantly to notice the foreign hordes (It happens every time in history)

That's the best thing about Italians other than their food. I can't wait to see what they do.

Someone should do a follow-on and get this avalanche going.

KEBAB

Wew a true hero

If he gets a light sentence or somehow gets let off, we'll know the Italian government is heroic too.

No one actually died, so the sentence should only be about 3 months in prison. Just like how those sandniggers who rape white women get off with about the same, because of 'cultural differences'.

This man, Luca Traini, is a European hero.

does Italy have jury nullification?

My next car is going to be the same model and colour as Luca's Alfa.

Confirmed.

Give praise to the God of Racewar.

SPQR?

SPQP whatever it means.

SPQR means. "The Senate and People of Rome"

Can Italy actually into war this time? They've been terrible the last two major conflicts.

We're going to see more and more people "break" like this. It's only a matter of time before there are enough of us who come to the same conclusions.

Our patience has its limits…

Based Italy bro takes the first shot in the racewar

To be fair Mussolini told Hitler that Italy wasn't ready for a major war. They didn't even have tanks at the beginning - just rust buckets left over.

Nice!

son i…

When your husband is off raiding and you're baking bread for your children but some (((Persian-descendant))) Undocumented Pillager comes knocking at your door, what do you do?
A feminist shrills about the Patriarcal-Pillaging.
A Viking, woman or not, cuts the barbarian in two and feeds the wolves.

SPQR
Roma Invicta.

I wonder if I should revisit Italy once the purging starts proper. Only to enjoy the show and nothing more obviously :^)

No. Feed the pigs, or burn it to make fertilizer.

Einmal wird den Juden das freche Lügenmaul gestopft werden

Its going to happen, italy will wake up and all of europe will be cleansed through a new crusade. history shall repeat itself.

I numeri confermano una nuova crociata.

Germanic women joined their men on the battlefield. Their responsibility was to slay any cowards attempting to flee, and if the battle was lost, kill themselves and all the children.

They did not fight per se though.

Unironically
FUCKING BASED

Italy will be the spark that starts the fire. Godspeed spaghettibros.

sounds like roman propaganda to amp up their men from running at the sight of 6'2 tall giants compared to their manlet asses

tbf you'd have the best warriors kitted out in mail