Conan O'Brian destroys devs behind FFXV

You've probably heard of Conan's tongue in cheek game reviews. A lot of the time when he plays the game, it reflects the true nature and fun of the game itself. This time he played FF15 and actually had reasons to complain about how boring FF15 is. Watch the whole thing.

I tried to reformat it and post it as webm but since its too big the quality was garbage

Mod edit: Removed link to op's webzone. Post a webm next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw
audi.jp/ff15/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsglaive:_Final_Fantasy_XV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood:_Final_Fantasy_XV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We already had a thread on this, nice quads.

I fucking love Conan

And we can't have it again why exactly shill?

The word doesn't mean what you think it means. Lurk more.

What an obnoxious faggot. Prerecorded 1960s laughs don't make this any more bearable. The complaints are valid though.

He is mainstream television, did you think he was going to be anything but?

They're there so the imbeciles that watch him know when he said something funny and they have to laugh.

It's another trainwreck in the making. Hopefully it kills off SE for good.

Frodo is a massive SJW like I mean super huge SJW
conan is not much better just a shekel mouth piece

the fuck would I give a single shit what they say about games, hell even IGN are more trustworthy than this normalfag shit

It's amazing how bad this game looks

I thought that license plate said ANUS-13 for a second.

Who thought having a boss that takes 72 real time hours to beat was a good idea?

They just seemed so directionless from what we've seen. Like they tried to bloat Final Fantasy to be this even bigger great monumental experience so fucking hard that they forgot to add gameplay elements.

To be honest it didn't look that bad. But the characters did seem to suck up rendering power.

it's actually closer to 15

It will probably be like the stupid yizmat bossfight, where you can leave and come back.

Holla Forums is willing to suck anyone's cock as long as he agrees at least once with them

Neither of those make it any better. Like jesus fuck, I get the story segments in modern FF games are time wasting bullshit, but even the game itself is now?

(checked)
It is a shame. On a technical level, the game looks impressive.

Back to the consolewar thread.

15 FUCKING hours to beat a trivial boss. That's still a fucking long time.

I don't agree about that.

Let me at your cock though bro.

well i would if i had one

Oh God, I'm so sorry for your loss.

The story is ass, it's another FFXIII where they made assets before figuring out where they were going with any of it, and if the movie is any indication not only is the writing completely shit, but the modern aesthetics clash horribly with the gaudy, overdesigned Final Fantasy costumes, weapons and monsters.

Then there's the fact they are pandering this piece of shit to fujoshi of all people. Are SE really so deluded that they think Asian men will go out in droves and give them shekels to play a glorified boy band simulator? The real kicker is that they have good females that could have been party members (the blonde mechanic, the princess, the enemy agent) yet still defaulted on cringeworthy, effeminate cuckolds and tried to mask it by making the story about "brotherhood".

The combat looks completely uninspired, and the fact they had to do it from scratch twice speaks volumes about the lack of an idea of what they want the game to be, let alone how to implement it. And as you said, the open world is completely pointless, it's just one big truckload of padding that serves no purpose whatsoever.

SE should spend less time financing ego projects and more time figuring out what made Final Fantasy as popular as it was at one point.

As expected of Holla Forums.

thats FFXI though not XV
unless they just added that and I just dont know about it.

I miss when the gay flirting was fun and spontaneous instead of just a thing that everyone does.

The white haired guy in the video says the giant turtle takes 72 real time hours to beat while being pushed against a wall by the host

oh my fuck.

didn't watch the video what happen

IT'S ACTUALLY CLOSER TO 15

WATCH THE VIDEO

It can best be summed up by one quote
"Why would anyone play this?"

This is the effect Big Bang has had on people. If you mention something slightly nerdy, Big Bang would play a laughtrack over it so people have started to do that naturally.

Watch the video then?

wheres the video mate its not in the op

It's embedded. Get a better OS.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXJFbsQBvLw

ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF THE /CUTEBOYS/ ARMY FAGGOTS?

refresh the thread faggot it was removed by mods

hory sheet

Thanks user.

can we turn this into a gay thread

you say that as if it isn't already

It's already about gay sex.

Are you saying forming a brotherhood your attractive mates and dressing all effy is gay?

Whoops, I did some misreadin too! Heres your FFXIII cameo, its anus.

so normalfags can't into rpgs
game actually looks pretty decent for a console shit

tfw no penises

Well user, you do have access to at least one you can access…

NICE

Does Conan use make up or is that botox? There's something off about his face.

He's a ginger.

I kinda wanna be neutered :3

They should have made the car pushing segmet be in real time you know. Four or so hours of car pushing. Gotta get all that realism bro, just like your 15 hour long boss fights.

Don't be a crazy person.

y-you too

I am glad SE spent so much money getting the tightness of the leather pants just right. They sure know their audience, after all women are 50% of gamers!

Ironically they do make the men all fuckbois because girls love popular and easy series like FF

I just saw the video. Holy fuck, why are japs so fucking autistic?

So should we post our doodles

no

?

Oh… are you sure?

yes

Okay, I get that, but why? Are there really so many female FF fans in Japan they'd purposely alienate the male audience?

I mean, sure, the women they showcased are hot, but you won't be seeing them most of the game, since 90% of the time you'll be staring at male asses in leather pants.

Are any of them /cuteboys/?

Oh yeah, the radiation.

bazinga

You understimate fujos, they'll buy a game just to stare at the boys. Since the fujo market is smaller, they're all desperate to satisfy their hunger. They will feed on this game for many winters to come.

wh-what if it's a two for one?

Modern television contributes so much to modern society.

But are there enough fujos to justify what is by now a 100+ million dollar game project? I get that some companies (those that specialize in harem anime) survive by pandering to a tiny, dedicated minority and get most of their revenue by selling them merchandise related to the main product, but how can the same be true here?

This is the same company that tortured the collective gaming community with three games featuring Lightning, and only because the faggot masturbating to the ladyboy is buddies with the people in charge of the company.

At least I could understand why FFVII, despite being a similarly mismanaged project that burned shitloads of cash, was worth betting so much money on. It was a game designed to have a widespread appeal, both for a male and female audience, as well as for people outside of Japan. But this shitshow? It seems to be a game solely made for fujos.

Well they don't call them shows programs for no reason.

noooooooooooooo

oh…

Yeah it's shit now. Visually stunning but that's it. These writers and developers are all fucking gay now. Have no idea what real masculinity and honor and valor is. All they know is gay. Fucking dresses?

Longtime FF player here. FFIV, FFVI, FFVII the classics. FFVII had some of the gayness creeping in but it was a masterpiece. Didn't play VIII because of the love triangle boy band gayness hitting stride. FFIX fun cuz back to swords and dragons. FFX tolerable because gameplay and some characters. And I made it far in FFXII, that one was nice.
But man, it is like runny shit now. Just like most movies, visually incredible, but totally soul-less.

I don't know what the fuck they're doing tbh mate. Hasn't this game been in development hell for over 10 years? Forget fujos, Is the Final Fantasy fanbase itself big enough to support a game of this scope? Are they autistic enough to get into it? All the videos so far have show the game to have shitty cringe inducing writing and almost no gameplay. It's all a bunch of long animations playing over eachother. Where is the fun in pressing the button and watching a 10 or 20 second long animation play on?

Didn't they make a real life car for this bullshit?

Square went full retard with this project dude.

And hired professional fashion designers to make the costumes, made an anime, made a movie (with celebrity VA), made several spin-offs games (for mobile) and I don't know what else.

Ugh. FF has just become series of long, visually-stunning, drawn-out happenings with your boy band but no real plot anymore. I stopped with FFXII.

Yes, Audi is making a real life version of the car but only one will be sold. Wonder who is going to be dumb enough to buy it.
audi.jp/ff15/en/

You should make me ahegao like that :3

It's like these retards live in their own little bubble and have no idea what people want. Like WWE. No one cares about what they're wearing, they want characters people want to root for and stories and high adventure and great drama.

But can it turn into a plane?

Can you show me some of that shit? Jesus man, did they expect this to be the next big thing?

Why should we care about the opinion of someone who only plays video games as a funny segment on his show?

This is obviously the next FFXIII.

No, but you can turn it into a Locon thread

and yet all they could come up with was some average looking black pants with a shirt and jacket.

I don't see how it's anything like FF13.

He's not talking about gameplay, Autismo.

From kikepedia:

Ah, the Inafune method of game design.

post cindy

It's a big game where Square Enix went all in on, with extremely questionable design choices (15 hour boss fight that requires online fuckery?) and spending a lot of money on crap that doesn't really matter (like the fashion, the actual car or the fucking anime). Is it even bothering with the Hamlet ripoff story anymore? Or is it just a bunch of boyband faggots sucking each other in the desert? Add in the extremely long development, and you have a big fat mess.

Nomura needs to be hung for treason, Japan doesn't need another bomb on its soil.

They really drunk their own cool-aid didn't they?

Reminder that this wasn't even planned to be FF15. It was part of the FF13 line of games and was called Final Fantasy Versus 13.

It effects the gameplay, Autismo.

Remember that Squaresoft nearly went bankrupt 15 years ago by making a really expensive cutting edge CG movie studio in Hawaii of all places because they were convinced that they would be creating virtual spokespeople and celebrities and physical actors were obsolete. Them being completely fucking retarded is not a new phenomenon. Maybe this time they'll drag Enix down with them and the cycle won't repeat.

pls no
Now if Enix went and completely devoured Square I'd be OK with that.

With a name like that, you would think its all the FF characters vs. the characters from FFXIII

There are possibly young people out there who are going to play this game who weren't even born when it was announced . . .

I think it's more of Nomura bigdicking his way around SquareEnix. The individual dudes programing and working on it don't give a shit if their boss is a flaming faggot that's more obsessed with high fashion on his characters. If it was anyone else in any other company, Versus would have been scrapped years ago and Nomura would be fired.

The execs don't care, they know Dragon Quest, KH3 and the FFVII-HD re-release will print money. They know FFXV has a committed hardcore fanbase that will buy XV like they did XIII because the FF fanbase is gullible and desperate. They can make garbage and claim it's "art," they've done it before like with X-2, XIII-2 and Lightning Returns.

Didn't square convince Sony that The Spirits Within was going to revolutionize CGI in movies or some shit like that?

fairly sure both of those sold horribly though, especially lightning returns.

They had to make three Lightning games to recuperate all the money they burned on assets. Considering XV is still using shit from that game they likely haven't made the money back and torched a lot more of it on top.

I feel the bile rise every time I see them. This is what happens when you let Nomura off his leash. The original designs by an actual clothing designer looked infinitely superior and much more plausible for something a prince would be wearing in a modern setting like FFXV's.

What probably happened is that Nomura would scrap games like 25% of the way in because of some detail or something off. There's no reason for it to take 10 years otherwise. It probably happened in 2012, when it changed to XV, since Nomura was dragging his ass. I wouldn't be surprised to see re-used models and textures from XIII.

With all the hot girls in games from Japan alone, not even counting fanservicey ones, why are so many people on Holla Forums so fucking gay?

You'd think there'd be more lesbians.

Tell me more about Square Enix's wild ride user, because I don't wanna get off.

That stupid mod that Audi did to one of their existing models, which looks nothing like its in-game counterpart.

Pretty silly considering Cadillac has something that actually looks damn close to the source material, but then again

The only lesbians on Holla Forums are tranny lesbians. And those are always a lot nuttier (not talking about their balls here) that cockslut trannies.

ok, so i played for about 7 to 8 hours FFXV, i have to warn you anons, this game is worst than FFXIII.
What i fucking absolutly not like is this overall japanesse-boyband feeling the whole time. These wannabe depressiv hipster kiddos talking all day shit, no redline in the story everything seems out of place. The game starts very slow and when you thougt it couldn't get any slower, the game managed to get even slower. The open world feels like as if they strechet it on purpose just so it looks bigger, worst failer ever, sometime it will look like an N64 game. In citys or small areas the graphic will look awesome but as soon it opens up to a large area, its over. The Battle system is boring as fuck, imagin the battle system from FFXIII with a one button comand, in real time, sometimes you dodge or teleport to the target, there is nothing more to it, a button smasher with any sense.

Final Fantasy is dead.

because its from movie not game

Jesse is in a Final Fantasy movie? What the fuck? And why does the movie look so gay? Do Japs not know how to make movies anymore, goddamn they make everything look to clean, pristine and orderly. It's look fake and autistic.

So, would this make it the final Final Fantasy?

I'm ready for this ride to end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingsglaive:_Final_Fantasy_XV

I don't get it. This shit made them like one million dollars, and the obviously spent a fuckload more making it. How does this make sense? This is burning money, not even the product placement could pay for this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brotherhood:_Final_Fantasy_XV

And the anime, it was fucking free. Seriously, how the fuck does this make sense? You can't tell me they were just to promote the game too because the film had a limited release and I hadn't even heard about it till today. Hell the anime wasn't all that popular either.

french gay was used as face for the Jesse character

Actually, i have a very bad feeling about this. While i was playing i was wondering if this game even was for me. Look, it is not a coincidant that you play a boyband. I think the game was made for the japanesse teengrrrr. I think, what the publisher did here was to cut off the old target group because the knew that the actual gamer never would play a dumbed down game.

outsorcing to different animation studios? I know some parts were made by polish animators that do witcher cinematics

Didn't Conan shit on Trump supporters with some strawmanning skit about how them all being irrationally angry?
That's partly how Hillary lost (personal attacks instead of debating on policy, targeting supporters instead of the candidate) & yet the left learned nothing from it. I highly doubt he'd ever do such a skit about Soros/Hillary goons who are currently beating people & tearing up neighborhoods since that would be too honest & the left clearly hates honesty.

There's a bit of history about Conan and Trump. Trump built a hotel that was couple inches away from apartment that Conan was coincidentally living in, which blocked the windows that Conan enjoyed and left his apartment after the incident

Conan is a fag, but he's right about this same. But we all shit on it, so it's not as if he's enlighted or something.

Is that serious? lol, Trump cucked Conan.

I was watching Colbert and when he talked about the riots people cheered. Trump better pull through and actually make America great again so he can wipe the smug off of half of America's face again.

Yeah back in 2005.

If you insist.

At the moment the worst thing to come out of Trump's election is the riots.

Trump doesn't even need to do a good job as president, he could be merely adequate and the worst thing to come out of his election would still be the riots.

All these fucks are basically banking on him screwing up big time or else their reactions to him becoming president would have become completely unjustified.

they seriously think they can change elections result by rioting

Did Trump stop aging back in 2005?

i dropped it the minute i saw those j-pop boyband tier protags

As soon as Trump comes on
Holy fuck I am watching a man cuck himself in real time.

He also said in an interview that white people being over represented in media is a serious problem. He's a huge tool.

That sounds like a threat.

Joke's on them, with the King Nigger out of the White House police won't be muzzled by fear of reprisal from the federal government if they smash some skulls in. Gonna be fun next time niggers decide to really chimp out.

you missed the vids where protesters say they will be casualties? and all those twitter posts how they need to kill the trump

Bullshit it was the leave voters who got swamped with death threats and the like the stay voters were coddled like babies.

I can't tell if they're just delusional or all pathological liars.

They're deliberately rewriting history to suit them. Standard Marxism.

They're not liars, they just think any violence or abuse they commit against people they don't like is justified because everyone else is a nazi.

There was a video of some kids with a Trump stand and they were getting attacked and people were saying it was ok because the kids were like the Hitler Youth.

Wait…is that post by cynical brit?
How cynical he is…like totally against the grain, man.

Nomura's barely involved in FFXV, you know that, right? He got "Promoted" to some executive position that pretty much keeps him out of character design. Not having a good batch of designs since FFVII will do that to you.

Every time. The new "Think of the children!" You can follow up on that thought, but by itself it's a cowardly cry. "This needs to happen because I saw people being upset." That's not a fucking reason.

That's how Conan always was with guests back then.

WTF is going on? That video is such a clusterfuck

he is totally of the rails and like the rest of media he cant stop calling trump supporters of those -isms, even going after his wife for voting third party
because he thinks Trump will take his insurance away or something and make him die
at least he finally showed his true colors

someone cut ip up really badly

Just as it always been
When our memories of the ancient world fade into twilight
The Jew shows his nasty hooked nose

The best part of the meltdown is how all the posts were deleted and anyone posting criticism was banned or shadowbanned.
The irony is unbelievable.

I used to be a fan of the series. I even suffered FF VIII, twice, doing all the subquest and hidden shit and whatnot, because despite the game being garbage, I found it fun to play. Hell, I even enjoyed FF 13 for what it was.

But FF 15… man, I'm not seeing it. It looks and feels like shit. I don't know if its the game that got so bad I'm not interested on it anymore, or if it's me that got too old to enjoy games like I did when I was younger. I may have become a grumpy old fuck who can't enjoy anything anymore.

Tell that to Sam Hyde.

All three of those were good, fuck you, fuck this thread full of actual girls, fuck the Half-Jewish Conan shills, I hate Holla Forums so much, check my doubles

AND THIS FUCKING BROKEN SITE MADE ME BUMP THIS THREAD

dfghfds hnsd tsrfxfhfsh t thr yry sr ysry

I thought Holla Forums doesn't care about ecelebs? And who cares about some Burger talkshow host?

Bah normalfags.

That tends to happen when a man attains godhood.

he should stick to his retarded TV program for normalfags.

i can't believe you retards would actually pay attention to this stank moron from the 90's. americans on Holla Forums were a mistake. Holla Forums gets shittier and shittier by the day and its because americans are gullible, easily manipulable morons.

BUGGED SHITPOSTING MECHANICS
W
O
W

From all people, I'm willing to give TB a chance, just because he's a delirious man dying

Also, holy shit, here comes the SE shills, I guess

I played this at a gaming convention here. The combat is slow and clunky, the world looks realistic but monsters are invisible until you bump into them. Noctis is also not a character that should be anywhere near a weapon.

He's a retarded Hillary shill faggot who whines about Trump all the time.

lul
A huge amount of Clintons voters were illegals, who are not American, and dead people. Majority by far are on Trumps side but the media is making you think a large part of the country is against him, which is simply a lie.

Fixed. The problem with Americans in particular is that mainstream Americans are the arch-normalfags of the world. Normalfags need to get the fuck off of Holla Forums and stop derailing threads with their stupid Trump shit. This thread wasn't made to talk about Trump, retards. Keep it on Holla Forums.

If you don't like the game just say so, but the enemies are not fucking invisible until you bump into them and there's literally dozens of hours of demo footage proving this. Criticize the game based on what's actually in it instead of shit you made up.

So much for being unbias.

Unbias is not a word

The only real problem with ff15 is that your character runs like a mincy faggot.

I haven't felt that Final Fantasy games weren't for me since X onward. Even 8, I hated.

But then, considering its track record of their total games, (15 plus countless remakes, spinoffs, follow-up sequels and other dumb shit), the list of actual good games is…what, five, tops? Five good games over a span of thirty fucking years.

Christ. Just coming to that realization as I typed this has just depressed the shit out of me.

How much did bethcucks paid him to do all that?

Besides, Dragon Quest is the superior jrpg while FF is the superior MMO.

You could show this to someone and they'd think it happened yesterday, he looks and sounds and even has the same speaking mannerisms.
I love this guy so much.

why would you play nuhitman? it completed all the episodes planned and is a decent game. we're all about complaining about shit like its a national sport here and need to get hyped up over unreleased games so we can complain about them for a month once they're out and then move on to the next hype train

………but thats a 2-seat R8, and not even a roadster one

Yeah I remember that shit, they got alec baldwin and steve buccemi doing green screen and VA, shit was all over the place in the vidya magz of the era

It was a massive fucking letdown when it launched tho, an emo film before emo was a thing and so it bombed because nobody wanted to watch a mopey movie with a shit ending

It makes me sad, DQBuilders is such a good game and it's going to get ignored by SE even as it takes its money to support this flop and soothe their creative bankruptcy.

How much of a faggot are you really?

12 had the best plot and writing in the series, due to Matsuno. You just have to play it twice to realize it.

Irony.

for 3 games, no matter how much they recycled assets, that's laughable. And that's ignoring the japan-only mobile games.

I'll take Vaan over Tidus any day.
Besides We got two and a half good actual main protagonists out of the deal and two cute secondary characters, one of which is a sexy bunny lady.

don't forget
not sold

I think games are sold when shipped, unlike consoles. Thats why you can see games in bargain bins for 90% off, Battleborn comes to mind.