So what happens now?

Are we going to get another one or is the story just not going to end?

There's obviously Metal Gear Survive, user. How could you forget?

hahaha :-)

I'm getting it. Not a full price, but I'm getting it.

It's dead, let it rest in peace.
Anything Konami releases with Metal Gear written on it doesn't matter and isn't cannon.
Unless it's a pachinko machine :^)

You're part of the problem.

weebcuck, please

I've been waiting my whole life for a co-op metal gear. Go eat a giant robocock.

We get Nigger Gear Solid!

Try Peace Walker you casual fuck.
Also:
>>>/reddit/

METARU GIA SORIDDU FAIBU NIGERU SHINKYOU

Metal gear solid should have ended with MGS3.

Sorry Paz.

>>>/leftyweebpol/
By default, all weebs are cucks. This is a fact. You're also trying too hard to fit in by jumping on the Holla Forums hipster "I hate every game" bandwagon.

I forgot:

Get a job, darling.

Where do you think we are?

How would you feel if konami were to remake the old msx games on the fox engine? The writing's basically there, and it allows them to attempt to appease to the HARDCORE fanbase and look like they give a shit, all with minimum effort

They'd fuck it up somehow. Sure, virtually everything that needs to be good in order for such a project to succeed is in place

and somehow you just know they'd fuck it up. Maybe it would be microtransactions, or maybe it'd be some shitty decision that drastically changes the outcome of the final product - shit like altering the original story in some way that pisses people off - or maybe they'd make it episodic with each "episode" being broken up into three major chapters that you must purchase separately.

Do you really trust Konami to handle such a project properly?

Its only going to be used for Pachinko.

Oh fuck no I don't. I wouldn't trust them with the Borderlands IP.

It's such an easy project too. They don't even need too much marketing, just replace Hayter as Snake , make some other changes that, while not too offensive on their own, drastically alter the experience (on top of at least one truly awful one, like releasing it in episodes as you say). These would get people talking, creating quite a lot of buzz.

It's like they have a 4 piece puzzle in front of them, but instead of putting the last piece in, they fuck up and eat it. They're that incompetent.

Not necessarily. Maybe they learned their lesson? I heard some murmuring that Silent Hill Pachinko didn't do too well, so maybe they got humbled a bit

Is MGS5 worth picking up? Never played peace walker.

Eeeeeh, the first 3/4ths of it are good.

I'd suggest Peace Walker first. It sets up who Chico and Paz are, Chico and Paz are the core of Ground Zeroes, and Ground Zeroes forms the basis for the story of MGS5. That said V's story isn't it's strongest point, so you may want to check it out just for the gameplay though Peace Walker will also give you a taste of it given V is an extension of it's gameplay.

It's good but it gets repetitive if you want to 100% everything.

I'm mostly impressed that >>>/leftyweebcuck/ exists.
You made it just then. didn't you faggot?

The story ended in 4.

Listen, to all those butthurt about MGS5, just do as I have recently thought to do…
Treat it as Portable Ops.
Part of the canon but no not really.

I mean, for fucks sake, the story alone feels like someone who was trying to imitate a Kojima directed game.
But more like an imitation of an imitation.

Think of it like every imitation of William Shatner's "Captain Kirk" you ever heard. All really hyperbolic and made even more so because what you're normally really hearing is someone's impression of an impression.

That's what it feels like.

A copy of a copy.

Shit, maybe that's what the whole point was?
Venom Snake is a copy of Big Boss and thus a hyberbolic version of Big Boss who is in himself an essential copy of The Boss and thus a hyperbolic representation of that.

Mmm I'm a "weeb" but I don't consider myself a "cuck". I don't even care about other people enough to be cucked.

Kojiima was just tired with MGS and lost his creative spark.

That depends, you mean Ground Zeroes or TPP or MGSV as a whole? GZ is only worth $5, and TPP has a great first chapter, but it sadly falls apart by the end.

No, apparently leftyweebcucks exist.

By definition all weebs are cucks. You can only watch your waifu get fucked by various other 2D men/monsters/floating cocks. You can't fuck her or even touch her. This makes you a cuck by default.

No

MGS5 is fucking trash. Boring open world, repetitive gameplay, stupid story.

What more do you want? I think it's been wrapped up pretty fucking well minus the cut mission.

not cut mission, cut act

That art book showed off an adult Chico concept. He was basically Gray Fox in Paz' raincoat with his face torn off and was a Proto Skull.

He was an obvious boss fight and actually had relevance to themes of identity and the loss of humanity, as opposed to the fucking Eli fight we got.

Ground Zeroes was the opening to a game we never actually got.

JUST

Uh so how does one go about getting a female medic with pokey nipples like that

Only if you play Pachinko.

No, everything that comes after MGSV will always be non-canon. No matter how much Konami says otherwise. At this point, you can decide how the game ends and insert any explanation to any of the loopholes.

I like to imagine that Venom Snake never died to Solid Snake. Quiet never died either like she did in that shitty novel. They just happily escaped the battlefield and lived on a yacht together, away from all the madness in their lives. Big Boss still died though.
Solid Snake dies of old age and Raiden just ends up fighting every criminal organization he can find.
And Konami goes bankrupt in this Metal Gear Solid world too.

This makes me angry.

This isn't going to be co-op metal gear dude, this'll be a zombie game with a metal gear skin on it. If you think this game will actually do the series justice then you're either a shill or an idiot.

Give it up already. It was never going to be that good, you all hyped yourselves to retarded levels.

I can't believe this faggot is still pushing his forced meme. It's not working, nigger.

He's obviously both

It's over. Accept the truth already.

I'm missing the updated version of this that speculated that GZ was a movie created by the Patriots, anyone got it?

This one?

Seriously Holla Forums, what the hell was this guy's problem?

All of the other Villians in the series have had, if not a very GOOD plan, at least an comprehensible one

Liquid was forcing the US Government's arm into realeasing BB's Body, the Patriots were doing a a test run of their mind control program, Volgin wanted to end the Cold War in Nuclear Holocaust, Liquid wanted to destroy the Patriots system, Shortman Tallman wanted to see if M.A.D. and deterrence would actually ever work

What did this fucker want to do again? Destroy languages because he forgot how to talk Hungarian, and also use Nukes to enforce his stupid no-language policy? Oh and also retconning in that he cleaned up after BB in 3, for really no reason other than to give Skullface a (flimsy) motivation to hate BB. Oh boo hoo you had to mop up The Pain's remains off of a cave in Russia, welcome to FOX you faggot

That and the fact that HE was the one who made the Patriot AI evil instead of the Patriot AI just being an inherently flawed idea to begin with, wait to go destroying any nuance the games originally had Kojima

He had such a cool fucking character design resembling an old-western villain, and he was legitimately threatening in GZ, why did they go and fuck him up so badly?

The story is over, what more do you want?
I just want MGR2

Don't we all

Can you cite where it claims he had something to do with the runaway Patriot AI? I don't remember that.

One of the Tapes you get after the Truth mission, AKA stuff they recorded for Cutscenes but lazily cut out and put back in as audio recordings, Don't know the specific tape but I definitely remember there being some mention of him fiddling with the Patriot AI with the implication being that Zero and BB dindu nuffin and that Skullface just fucked up a perfectly fine idea of trying to force someone's memes (not even the correct ones mind you) into an AI and expecting it to run the world

That jeep ride was still one of the most unintentionally hilarious things about the game.

Huey did nothing wrong. Big Boss did it and he just came back early too early (he didn't want to see the consequences of his actions.) and that Ground Zeroes was just a alibi so that Big Boss couldn't be blamed for what happened in Mother Base!
Huey
Did
Nothing
Wrong
Strangelove suicided! The tape is a forgery to damn him after death! If you open the actual container you won't find Strangelove inside of it!

It was ours. Give it back.

Explain Skullfuck's plan and tell me it isn't totally fucking retarded user, seriously I'll wait, explain his plan in a way that isn't needlessly convoluted and redundant

Sorry, user, this is Metal Gear we're talking about.

That's literally it. It's all in revenge for Josef Stalin subjugating his Hungarian homeland, and Major Zero for a reason that's never explained.

Why even use the fucking language parasites if you have complete control over the World's nukes though?

Skull Face doesn't want to rule the world, he wants revenge. What part of Step 2 did you not understand.

Because he lost his language, so getting rid of English will make things better. Rather than the language of the country that destroyed his, or even the language of the ruler.

But why get rid of English? Why not Russian?

Because English is the most widespread lingua franca in the world.

This is why its retarded to me, America weren't the people that made baby skullface a spiteful bastard, is sounds more like the USSR and probably the KGB are what fucked him up, how he came to work for FOX just complicates the matter further considering his background, and still doesn't really explain why he hates the English language or America other than "Zero made me clean up after you in Russia in the 60s, so fuck you, your country, and your language."

If he wants revenge on Stalin like you say, why wouldn't he kill off anyone that spoke Russian? Why kill the most widely used language if the country that destroyed his doesn't even speak it?

Because it's "more prevalent"

It was an allied bomber that destroyed the rape factory he worked at that resulted in him becoming scared.
Allies ultimately separated in to the Russian speaking East, and the English speaking West. The english speaking West won when the philosiphers legacy ended up the hands of the West and Ocelot who was never really on the East's side
As for his hatred of Zero and BB its worth keeping in mind that MGS3 is from NS/BB's perspective and we don't know what BB did exactly, it could very well be that Skullface is justified in hating BB and Zero but that still is uncertain.

Skull Face also hates Zero/Cipher because his plans for the vocal cord parasites would involve the eradication of some cultures and their languages, like what happened to Skull Face.

Reoccurring themes =/= reusing the same story over and over.

He spent 8 years working with Huey.
Everyone will turn into disney villain after that.