Watch Dogs 2

Daily reminder that this game will sell at least three million copies and spawn diversity for other games to enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/faq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just one question before this shit thread gets derailed.
what happened to that fat super hacker womyn? did the nigger killed her in the end?

marketeer, plz, stop shilling

Not interested.

Still going to fall short of the number they expect to sell by a mile.

this

Such a waste of a great character

The tranny ?
She put ransomware on your server and then tries to kill you with explosives. The whole thing is handled in a stupid manner, she taunts you, a criminal, and you do nothing.

Wiki says it's in jail. They wouldn't dare kill it.

How much did the first sell? This one hasn't seen even half the hype of that. Not least I expect people to have been burned by how shitty it turned out.

Like 4-5 Mil
But it had the "Next Gen" meme backing it up

Ease up on the Nigger Dogs threads, Ubicuck

it's a watch dogs game, so here's how it works.

Is this releasing on PC?
Not that I would even want to pirate this garbage but would be fun to see people mod vaginas back in and make everyone white natsoc

Yeah, on the 29th.

The plan is to do a full dialogue and text overhaul to make it Holla Forums compliant, which really shouldn't be hard, and to make Wrench a twink cumslut.

Shit's got denuvo though.

How do you use italics, it's for something funny

8ch.net/faq.html

check
for
kek

I told him where to go

Niggerfield 1 sold roughly 2 million copies.
I highly doubt this will reach that.

jesus christ would you look at all those edges.
thats some quality character design right there.

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet

This is all so cancerous I just don't get it. Who thought any of this was OK to sell, it's like they wanted the Saints Row audience but just followed 4's LETS MAKE EVERYONE SUPER RETARDED THAT'LL WORK.

It's way better than the first game for gameplay, despite the concept being GRID-infected as fuck.