What are some comfy chairs to use for gayming?

Any of you anons look in the mirror and notice your back?

What chairs do you anons recommend for vidya gaming and helping fix your posture? Before its too late user.

get a standing desk

post the gif

no, thanks

squat instead, is good for muscles товарищ.

try a gamer chair like pic related

I take five pillows and wrap them up in a bed sheet. Then I put that against the wall and sit on my mattress with the monitor suspended above me on a rig I built that I secure to my headboard.

what a waste of trips

looks like a loss edit

Lumbar lordosis really makes you look like a retard faggot, what a horrible condition.

Actual advice:
When people are told to stand straight, most push their ass out, put their shoulders back and make a hollow back.
The actual healthy pose is pushing your groin forward, it's a similar motion to clenching your ass.

In OP's pic: Most people do the 2nd from left when standing straight, but that's wrong.

Best chair

A lot of these things can be mitigated by getting fit since they're all caused by shitty weak muscles. Not sitting in the same position for a long time helps as well. I switch chairs every few hours or even kneel on the floor, it's all better than staying still for too long.

…for burgers.

To be honest I don't think any chair helps with posture if you don't have the strength to hold your upper body up in the first place.

I think all men were meant to lift and do strength training. My posture had always been shit until I started lifting. I wish I had started sooner. It's fun and builds confidence. I have never had an activity mirror the easy reward system in vidya so closely. Nearly every time I enter the gym I increase my max weight that I can lift.

Bros, you gotta lift.

well done

since when are mexifats considered burgers?

Since the DREAM Act.

If you're injured a standing desk isn't an option. I'm not talking about major injury either, wait til you have a fucked up knee and you'll never stand when you have the option to sit again. Standing in one spot is worse for my knees than anything.

The human body is designed to move at a steady pace over long distances. Working in one place just puts stress on the body no matter if you're sitting/standing. Best thing to do is take breaks often and go for short walks.

Not anymore

Understandable and respectable
fuck off
Standing is only a complication when you adjust and move very little, or not at all.
While standing desks necessitate foot rests and wrist rests, the benefits derived from
as far as whether you actually stand at a standing desk, an appropriate standing chair and keyboard setup is entirely feasible to mitigate remaining problems.
This IS generally true, and walks will help no matter what, but there's no reason that sitting is particularly better than standing especially when there are methods of weight relief that involve better posture.

feels bad man. I bet this is karma for making fun of my manlet friends all throughout highschool.

So they are bad no matter how you sugarcoat it fatfuck.

I crack my back all the time to get it to stop hurting, I guess that means something is wrong with me

my chair is falling apart underneath me and i dont have money to replace it

A solid, well built office chair without any goofy add-on accessories. You won't find one at Staples or Office Max. Check ebay for used Herman Miller chairs. You can score one in good condition for

That's a handsome cat.

I came to this thread just to laugh at this.

Thanks. I got her for free at 4 years old. She is an ex-queen from a breeder.

a what?

Prior to being my house cat, she had a full time career getting knocked up and shitting out kittens that were sold for a few hundred dollars a pop.

a cat is fine too

That's hot. If it was humanoid

Jokes aside, were there any side effects to that?

Is this supposed to look like the cat has a huge fucking tail that it's sitting on?

Nah. Well… the cat does have some odd habits. Vid related.

I wasn't getting good back support from my chair so I tried using an old yoga ball and I have to say I'm slouching a lot less. You can't get comfortable and compulsively lean like you can on an office chair. It's also surprisingly helpful in some ways, like making you more aware of your procrastination.
The flipside is that you can't get comfortable ever. Maybe it's just a temporary thing but you're going to need to switch to a chair after a couple hours. You find yourself looking enviously at a couch or bed because you want to rest your core by lying down.

How

You mean like those women in asia who shit out babies every year for faggot couples in the west? although this thing happens in western countries too, there's a story about a woman who shat out a baby for a gay couple but they refused to pay for the kid and abandoned him because they thought he was ugly

NOT CAT! THIS ISN'T A MASSAGE! BE ANGRY!

Reminder that if you cannot bend backwards at least at an 80 degree angle while standing that your back is messed up

How do you mean? Like this?

I feel this is a ruse and now I outed myself to be some sort of freak.

No like this, if you are bending your legs back, you're doing it wrong.

Except that's bending forward you retard.

shit man is your head on backwards?

t. Toxoplasma Gondii

This shit kills me every time.

are your eyes on backwards?

I'm going to have to askew to stop.

Imagine for a moment that you had lumbar lordosis so extreme, that you resembled an S curve. In school you were called "Lord Lumbar" and when you weren't looking, people would place small objects on the small of your back and they stayed there for hours on end. When it did eventually fall off, the only way to pick it up was to swing your arms forward with rigid legs and pivot on your pelvis like a drinking bird or a half melted Lando Calrissian. The ones they made before assembly machinery was capable of efficiently manufacturing knee joints above the profit margin. Every time you walked into a room they would say that your chest came in first and then your legs came about thirty seconds later.

You did however see a silver lining. You dreamed that one day your knee joints would eventually bend backwards, like the robot on the cover of Mechwarrior 2. Mechawarrior 2 was your favorite game, you played it for hours on end before your $2000 custom computer chair broke.

SLAP SLAP SLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP

stopping me?

mustard race reporting in , plebs can go home now

the cat thinks you're going to fuck it when you do that bro.

what makes you think he didn't ?

wew

Sitting down for long periods of time increases the chances of asshole cancer.
Stop being so fucking fat, you nigger.

holy lel my cat use to like that as well

She's a lover, not a fighter.

i don't particularly care about how bad my posture is.

i play videogames for fucks sake, it's not like i have to look good or places to go to.

You must be young because you're under the impression that the merits of good posture are looking good and banging chicks or something. You're in for a world of hurt.

I plan on killing myself before 40 anyway. I'll have had enough of life by then and I don't want to grow old.

I spank my cat too, it's the only way to make her bug off sometimes. Although your spanking you cat really hard like I dunno man.

Why are you feeding your cat nigger foreskin? Not judging, just curious.

Fresh foreskins sourced from the local synagogue. I-I mean roast beef.

There is no evidence supporting the claim that standing is in any way more beneficial health-wise, or that it would make you burn calories. There is evidence about it helping develop varicose veins. Also, you fuckwit, I happen to have worked a summer job several times at an assembly line. You know, the place where you stand FOR EIGHT FUCKING HOURS with only two short breaks when you can sit. The only result of this were stiff tendons that hurt like a bitch when you walked, and small talk with all the other faggots at the assembly complaining about their fucking legs. And if you walked up to some of the long term employees, people who worked there over a decade, guess what the majority of them had in common? That's right, varicose veins. And none of them struck me as particularly healthy in any possible way

Have a seat, user.