Hey guys, guess who's birthday it is today? This Mexican is turning 62!

Hey guys, guess who's birthday it is today? This Mexican is turning 62!

He's only 62?
Christ, Nintendo is fucked for a long time.

He's 64 actually

RIP is pesos Pablo Miyagami

Do you think he's jealous he was never apointed for chairman of the company? Iwata had a passion for videogames and a history as a developer, but so did Xico Myianoel. What would a console developed under his rule be like?

Name one game he was involved in that wasn't total garbage.

Choose none

Gen 2 Pokemon was great because of the fucking wizardry he did, cleaned up everything related to battles and compressed it so well they could add Kanto as post game. I remember he got Pokemon Stadium's battle engine working too and he was involved with Earthbound.

Happy birthday, Nintendoman!

Sometime in June 2018 is when he visits Iwata.

Let's be serious, Howard-san. We all know how you truly feel.

Reminder that this Mexican refuses to make a new F-Zero because he's too retarded to think of a new gameplay idea for the series.

You guys are assholes, you know that right?

he got stadium working WITHOUT any code from red and blue, as well as with people saying he couldnt fit all the pokemon on it.

Man was a madman

So what does he actually do? What are his skills?

He's stated he doesnt want to be the president because then he wouldn't be able to make games.They should give him a special title that has zero involvement, but makes him feel like hes helping

Welcome back user, here to present your baseless assertion that Miyajalapeno is actually japanese again?

Shut up!

He wanted to put Mario into Splatoon if they couldn't make a 'good character'. I think he's got a hard-on for Mario.

Come on user. It's been a year and you're still holding onto your ridiculous beliefs? Do you like getting bullied?

Bite me

Todd Howard is a nigger

You asked for it.

Yeah, that was it. Shame he was always too busy to still make games, some of the shit he did was phenomenal and going by Stadium he had no problem working on more advanced systems. I remember Arino saying he could probably get away with making NES-type games and distributing them through Wiiware just for something to do since Iwata expressed still wanting to make games on that GCCX interview.

I think that interview must've been around the time he found out he had cancer. So maybe he wanted to, but with his illness, the Wii U's failure, and laying the groundwork for Switch, he never got the time.

I would've loved to play Iwata's final game.

Happy Birthday, Shiggy!
It's my birthday too, but fuck that. I'm not even sure how old I am now.

you're the one who's going to get bullied now nerd

I wonder if the fact that there's a mexican level in the new super mario whatever is him embracing the memes.

Sometimes i believe if the new Mario game bombs he will be fired from Nintendo.

Don't even fucking joke about that shit faggotballs.

Happy birthday Santiago Martinez!

Burgers are hopeless. Is that the result of Common Core, or older than that?

That's Jackie Chan, you ignorant fuck.

I'm pretty sure he's Russian

Go to hell you stupid faggots.

teehee

Some of us can tolerate this much unfunny jokes.

He's PUERTO RICAN you fucks
==PUERTO FUCKING RICAN