Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Kawaye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarine_Harp
my.mixtape.moe/kqnwaj.webm
richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/
archive.is/wrEZC
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/798980892492496896
archive.org/stream/AnOpenLettertoAllWhoTreasuredMontyOum/AnOpenLettertoAllWhoTreasuredMontyOum_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
discordapp.com/privacy
discordapp.com/company
youtube.com/watch?v=qApOLaLYZb0
u.pomf.is/nreumq.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, might as well get this post over until next week.
Designated shitposting thread
Here muh waifu and she's checking these dubs.

I'll always love Roll, even if her love is the subject of philosophical debate for decades to come.

Which one do you love?

Powered Up/Classic.

Reminder to take good care of your daughterus and imoutos

Now posting actual waifu

Was playing Killer Instinct but idling now, tried to play MKX but it's dead on PC

How to fix my fucking Kali install

Faster Than Light OST by Ben Prunty

Teagan?

I know that feel user

Although now that she's voiced by Burch, I'm not so sure

Pokemon Emerald
B Gata H Kei dub It's so stupid, but I love it
Anime musix crossed with not anime music like youtube.com/watch?v=b7dmM-QMkmg

Starting early today, eh?

Anyway,
I LOVE LUCINA!

Trails of Cold Steel 2, Final Fantasy XIV and Blazblue Central Fiction

Airing anime, and I plan to watch that FFXV movie real soon.

Nothing at the moment, getting ready to go out.

Those were the days. I wish loli wasn't that much of a faggot though

Peko and I reporting. Should have gone to sleep an hour ago.
Etrian Odyssey IV and Project Diva X
I'm giving Ash vs. Evil Dead another chance. I wish they'd make up their minds on whether they want fun practical effects or cheap CG.
Gordon Lightfoot

That must be suffering. Dual audio should be required for localizations. I don't even know who Peko's English VA is.

I'm sorry

Janice Kawaye in DR2
Clarine Harp in DR3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janice_Kawaye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarine_Harp

There's no shame in liking best girl

Good Luck Riot-Chan

>waifu is GLaDOS

lmao??????????????????????????

JewJew is doing the portal movie?
There;s a fucking portal movie?

If its wrong to want to love a giant assortment of processors and cables then I do not wish to be right

And a Half Life movie, so expect Alyx to get the same treatment

Just post her. Worst that could happen is you get bullied in one thread

Weird that it's not listed on Kawaye's page. I much prefer her original VA though. Kotono Mitsuishi has had a hell of a career, pics related

Video game movies are a mistake. Valve is going to make fuckloads though because muh gaben

She did Misato? Well then I'm already sold

Yeah, though she was cast for Peko specifically because she voiced Usagi. If you ever get around to playing DR2 you'll see why

I've never actually watched anything other than the Dic dub for Sailor Moon like 13 years ago, so I can't comment on that. The goon community turned me off from playing the first DR, but I might just give the series another chance

I like the games but they're miles from perfect. Expect inconsistencies and things that are plain dumb. The anime from earlier this year is also really, really dumb and I don't recommend it unless you absolutely must know how it ends

I fear for what is yet to come.

Don't forget Uncharted, Assassin's Creed, God of War and possibly Bioshock and Metal Gear!

Make way to the hottest waifu of the current year.

I saw the trailer for this the other day. It showed little bits from the more iconic scenes that's left me confused whether they're doing a remake of the original or just copying what they think fans want. Either way it looks horrible

Did that fucking shit ever even come out? This is starting to look like Squeenix's Duke Nukem.

GITS movie looks fucking atrocious.

I actually managed to forget those.

Everything felt awkward and unorganic as hell. And that shitty looking bodysuit, jesus.

Good luck Riot.chan

Didn't you get the memo?
2016 is the worst year

It looks like a kid's Halloween costume. It boggles my fucking mind that anyone thinks this looks acceptable, let alone is getting excited to see it. I'm hoping remakes start becoming unprofitable soon

Who's your banned waifu?

I want to go running with Emi!

It's Al Gore. Used to be this guy but getting filled with impotent rage just led us to mocking him

Top tier taste my man

Oh fuck I think I remember this guy

The environment but he calls her Gaia like the faggot he is. Jokes on him his waifu is a whore.

I am ban evading because the first ban was absolute bullshit to begin with!
You simply picked me and assumed I did something without providing any sort of proof whatsoever.
It's like Hillary supporters have invaded the fucking hotpockets.

REPARATIONS ARE IN ORDER

THREADLY REMINDER
YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

Why didn't op ost a waifu?

YangFag reporting in!

Bloodborne, and Wild Arms 3
None yet
RWBY OST, and Transformers Devastation OST

hello friendos i am a little bit early that usual
hooray

dude who has ikazuchi as his waifu reporting in

Left 4 Dead 2 with friends

Getsuyoubi no Tawawa and thinking of picking up the new season of Working!

to some [email protected]/* */ CDs and assorted weebshit

Good luck Riot Chan

Hey EmiBro How's the current marathon?

I got a free Wednesday. How you doing?

Got Elite Dangerous, pretty fun, and FFXIV
Probably Jojo later
Game OSTs

It's my birthday wooo
another year gone

HITOMI IS MAH WAIFU

Senran Kagura Shinobi Versus, Sonic Utopia and LISA the First (which is boring but i don wanna go into The Painful without finishing this one).

Last week I finished iZombie (it was okay) and now watching Better Call Saul and Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2.

Whatever is on my playlist.

I want to cuck Hibari with a hotter waifu and rub it in her face that she can't keep a relationship going along with verbally and phyiscally abusing her to keep her in the relationship. I basically just want to bully her to suicide.
That and cut her up, maybe drink her blood too. I want to slash a bunch of major arteries and just spill her everywhere. I'd watch her collapse into a pool of it and see her die from the blood loss.

Going to play some more Star Ocean 2 later, I never got very far into it even though I played it on release. It's quite nostalgic coming back to these old games I only had faint memories of.

Watch Night of the Living Dead earlier and was impressed by how well it's held up, R.I.P Ben.

Eurobeat.

(witnessed and checked)
Happy Birthday NaotoBro!

i feel pretty good, mentally
though i have nothing to do
i'll probably workout later since i haven't done that in a while

cute picture of me and my wife

Happy birthday. Are you and her doing anything special?

oh hey, happy birthday man
looking at your digits, it seems like you've got your gift already

I LOVE TIFA!

Bloodborne and DS3
Jewtube cancer
BlazBlue OST

Good luck riot chan

I want to wrestle with Tifa

(checked)
Happy birthday! Just had mine on Sunday

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
After Texas flipped to red, they knew they fucked up.

Maybe, i'm having dinner with my family first though, so it's probably gonna be after

Tumblrtards are triggered, all is right with the world

Hey TifaBro, It wouldn't be a good day if someone is triggered.

Now I want to bully the incompetent writers for giving her an arm that early.

Anyway, off to work, IP change in a bit

At least we still have the Japanese VAs She shares a VA with Katsuragi from Senran Kagura which is pretty cool

Still, it's a shame that Laura Bailey has fallen, She was one of the few western voice actors who weren't completely awful. She was good in Nier and in Persona 4

Serious question: Is it polyfaggotry if your waifu is a shapeshifter with no true form?

This is a tough question user. We must show true devotion and always love our waifus but if your waifu is shapeshifting into men I think it would cross the line into faggotry.

Let us know how it goes
Is it just me or does that look like the pattern was haphazardly slapped on? Whoever did that didn't even bother to change the angle to match the skirt.

I'd say no. If her outward appearance is what varies but it's still the same person underneath, no way does that count.

I know Yang shared Matoi Ryuko's VA. For a dub

Yes it does suck, but atleast her source material got a Nip dub. I can't blame myself because her character is "literally x," thankfully we didn't take our relationship to there, It would've turned ugly…

These people really need to read more books other than Harry Potter

Another Wednesday, another good waifu thread. Hope everyone's doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon

Good luck Riot-Chan!

(Checked)
Happy Birthday Naotobro!

Hey Former JackOBro, now I wished Yang to get revenge on Adam.

Good luck Riot-chan!

also happy birthday! You have good taste, Naoto is really awesome and the best persona girl.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

what a qt

I want Junko to tie me up and drop me into a vat of boiling tar.
R6 Siege and SMT Soul Hackers.
Nothing.
Manowar.

I want to go running with–

You.
That's it, imposter. On the track. You have 80 minutes.
Bring your best shoes and post your best Emi pic after.

C'MON, YANGBRO, STOP FALLING FOR THE IMPOSTER!

Happy birthday!

It's quite amazing how they always reference Harry Potter. It's always Harry Potter. Without fail.
They could at least reference something good.

WAIFU FIGHT

The references are always lost on me. I read the first three in elementary school but I stopped there, same with the movies. I was much more into A Series of Unfortunate Events. I think I still have most of them in a box somewhere

I haven't check the ID, surely this imposter didn't run for her.

And another Wednesday, time to remind everyone
I LOVE JURI HAN!
Ordered the new Juri statue yesterday, it'll be a nice birthday present for myself next year when it ships
after a bit of SFV, 3S on Fightcade last night, after I shook off all the rust I did okay.
JJBA Part 4
Parov Stelar's Demon Diaries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hope you have fun today bud

The only solution is to keep running until one of you dies from exhaustion.

Hey JunkoBro, wanna bully some Marvel heroes?

My knee feels like there's air in it and I gotta limp
Nice

Best daughteru.
Dunno yet.
Black Mirror.
Space Heroes and Other Fools.

hey guys phil collins here to remind you that all you're waifus a shit and that only i have good taste

also cucced

my.mixtape.moe/kqnwaj.webm

you have to go back

who?

My waifu shares a VA with Haruka.
(checked)
Happy birthday m8.

Me and Junko are always ready to bully leftist scum.

Well I just did, with gym to boot. Feels good, man.

That means I wouldn't be able to shitpost Emi on a weekly basis, which I just cannot let fly. So we will have to coexist in the name of best girl.

I'll beat you next time, imposter. Next time.

why everything in her house so damn big?

You can do it Emibro, I believe in you.

Best nep.
Still screwing around in Y until Moon comes out. Got another shiny that may be useless if its mega stone's not in S/M, and have been bullshitting randoms using a cobbled together team of two personal favorites and probably injected ambiguous pokémon I scored from wonder trade.
(checked)
Happy birthday!

this girl belongs to me

Honestly I think the graphic designers have their fault. It bugs me on how they get their spices from high up.

Keep on running EmiBro, we believe in you.

I got no complaints, but you're waifu a qt.

Remember user, your waifu is not a possession

Fuck, I hated DR3 but this makes me want to buy the Blu-ray.

You're right. I can do this.

First I need to get my entire Emi folder onto my phone. Then I need a new running workout with a cooldown lap dedicated to shitposting. One mile = one pic.
They will see a guy running on the track and ask "WTF are you doing with your phone out while you run?"

"I'm doing it for her."

Tears of respect will swell in their eyes as I lap them.

I don't think you have the right to joke about that when your waifu's game is as shit as harry potter.

that is a lie, she is my property.

i maga'd you're waifu once

Someone is upset I insulted his favorite children's book.

I'm saying both the book and your game is terrible. Though I guess the stupidity from having a shit waifu is starting to get to you.

I'm starting to think that it's too coincidental…

I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were just a salty potterfag, but I guess you're actually a faggot with irredeemably shit taste.
Don't feel too bad about it, maybe someday you'll get some taste. I wouldn't keep my hopes too high though.

How stupid do you have to be to think this?

Season 3 was the last time Monty's work was used- and (allegedly) when the writers stopped using Monty's idea for the story.
Not to mention the few animators that worked under Monty now had to do retarded backing up that fucked more than it saved.

So I'd say this was either a cut corner, or something Monty waned to reference/lift because it looked "cool".

Instead, his protege worked on it while being under pressure to work more "professionally".

I love the smell of bait in the afternoon. How's everyone and their waifu? Playing Sun and Moon to make Alola Great Again? What vidya would you play with your waifu?

I don't have many pictures of her readily available that haven't also been spammed in other threads. So have a joke instead.

I guess there's no hope for you. Oh well, keep posting smug anime faces if it makes you feel better about yourself.
If you want me to keep giving you attention you're gonna have to get better bait than "hurr shit game ur stupid" though.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I've not watched RWBY, but all the Yang and Ruby posting is making it interesting.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

I wanted to see the rest of Monty's legacy, now I wished he was alive, but he's was cucked to death.

Overworking can kill a person…

It depends on how you look at it, if you find Shane's open letter you might get a better grasp on the current work schedule he had.

For the worst I'm guessing, S4 has barely started but it isn't as interesting as the previous seasons, even at their worst there was something about that kept me coming back and I just don't feel it as much.

mario kart 8 cemu
parasyte animay
WoW soundtrack

I don't have a waifu and my imagination isn't sufficient to pretend to have emotional connection to an animu girl, so what do?

Picture of team for in-game use.

I'm waiting till the 18th to play it because of all the banning going around. Seems to be happening regardless if you have Wi-fi enabled or not.

The mango is better, I hope you've read it.

Why are you in this thread?

Where are you getting that generator?

because I desperately desire one anyway. Like I was living in a 2d fantasy world, which is impossible. Am I making any sense?

I wanted to try to use one, but the quad weakness to Fire and Fighting really put me off. Everything else seems alright. I want Wishiwashi to either get more health or more speed because holy shit it's pretty powerful when schooling.

If you want to participate, just take a long thinking session. Find a waifu that finds you, a waifu that piqued your interests. Many sources has many Waifus, and find Fanarts of your waifu.

i hate you, reply to me!

richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/

In general, outside of Alola Raticate, all the Alola forms are better than their original counterparts. Even Alola Sandslash is better because of it's move pool.

My bad. I didn't mean to ignore that bad.

It was a nice edit, so thanks.

Hey CharlotteBro

someone tell the yangposting idiot he deserves to be dead for his horrible treatment of me

I don't have a waifu anymore. The closest thing I had to one I consider boring now.

Path Of Exile
Trickster and Flicker Strike are god tier
I think I'm gonna watch Legend Of The Galactic Heroes
Sword of the Berserk Guts Rage - Indra

Jesus, why do western VA's have to be so cucked?

Happy Birthday!

Hey Charlottebro,What are you most excited for in Sun and Moon?
Do you think Sun and Moon will fix the problems gen 6 had?

Is that you JackObro?
Here's last weeks Waifu Wednesday thread.
archive.is/wrEZC

no, i'm sure the JackObro still loves his waifu. I just can't feel any love with mine now.

Really? I felt like Alolan Marowak was worse. Then again, I didn't relearn his STAB fire move, so that could have been the problem.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

because that whore is not real

Trips confirm, Xion is a qt

Happy Birthday

I don't know her english VA from anything other than her singing career, which considering the competition is good

Possibly. I would say at some point you'd have to have a sit down and decide on a 'main' form, for your sanity's sake

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

well, you're not wrong.

Good Luck Riot-Chan!

Heyo.

No HMs because now I can build an in-game team unrestricted. Don't know, haven't played yet though I hear the story forces you to move on.

A Marowak's main draw is the fact that electric types get walled by it. And it got a better move pool while still keeping earthquake.

Yeah, but now Marowak is Fire/Ghost, so it gets hit by electric types. So what's the draw now? A good check to grass/steel/ice and psychic types, I guess? I dunno. I haven't looked at move pools, so it's probably much better and I'm just a retard.

They're onto us

This has to be a shoop.

You do realize it still gets Lightning Rod correct? So it keeps its immunity to electric attacks. And considering the move pools of most electrics have trouble with Fire and Ghost types, A Marowak is their worst nightmare out of Rotom-W, Mixed Thunderous, and Raikou with Shadow Ball.

Had HEMA sparring today. They always get butthurt when I want to dual wield.

No, I missed that. I told you, I'm a retard. Now I see what you mean. Time to catch a cubone.

autism speaks: journalist edition

Doing nothing except enjoying the week of salt.

It's not. Just as the alt-right speech by Clinton and Pepe, they're that desperate.

The amount of desperation is delicious.

The printed version is much prettier with the photo in the center.

damn I still can't fucking believe we've gotten to this level of memery, this is just surreal

Why is that user? What happened between you two to make you feel this way?

Not having to worry about HMs anymore is a good addition.
I watched a review and I remember he said that it shows you the next location your supposed to go to, but you're free to do whatever you want, lets hope that's true.
The thing I want most in Sun and Moon is a decent challenge, a good postgame and most of all, I want it to be fun

Can you smell that?
That is the smell of fear.

persona 5 is getting free jap dub dlc
twitter.com/DualShockers/status/798980892492496896

Playing ffvii
just got done with vi as I have been trying to beat at least most of the series

happy birthday
nice trips

around 99% of english voice actors are twats if we are lucky

Guten Tag EugenBro
It didn't surprise me much, Western voice actors are spineless babies. I can't fault Barbara for being a decent actress, but I would've wished there's a nip dub for the series for the US.

You were right that VAs doesn't effect their characters.

I just don't love my waifu anymore.I don't know why.

I hurt myself, today, to see if I still feel

What? Seriously? Jesus, are they going to censor it to fuck and back, now?

Apparently they need two months to insert the original Japanese voices. Which is going to be DLC anyway.

The thing that pisses me of with people like that, is the fact that they don't need to spread their political beliefs. If you're an actor, musician, entertainer etc. spreading your political views will only cause drama and make you loose fans.
So Yangbro, is your waifu feeling better, and did she get over her trauma?

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully your love is rekindled and you feel better.

cute little maga hat

She's getting there…
Her dad already give her a new arm, due to the "connections" he had, but she didn't immediately take the arm.

No new episode didn't came today, but only show more lore of the kingdoms.

Depends who you ask.
Season 1 was purely Monty- and a few animators to do non-fight scenes. Despite requests, he didn't get the team he wanted. Some people he specifically didn't want.
Season 2 was more animators who couldn't do their job.
Season 3 is part Monty, part the new writers and animators.
Season 4 is all RT.

However, this all comes from an ex-animator who had depression and was pretty passionate about working under Monty. RT tried to kill any legitimacy in his claims by claiming he was an obsessive fan of Monty's. The ex-animator claimed RT keep telling the new hapless animators and writers to be "proud" and "honored" and pretending to keep with Monty's goal to prevent being lynched by staff and fans alike.

RWBY itself is best desrcibed by what even the /rwby/ board says- it's enjoyable, but it's not good.

Initial story was interesting, but everything outside of fight animations was shit, the more seasons progressed, the less they explained and showed of the world (it's only revealed in a DVD commentary that Yang is actually a celeb kind of. The show is fucking swiss-cheese).

Watch it for the fight scenes, avoid Season 4 like the plague (the fight scenes are shit now, and the story is somehow even more nonsensical), but stop by /rwby/ to watch the webms of the episodes & pointing out how shit it is.
But seriously, maybe watch up to season 3. Something interesting happens to Yang. Unless you've seen it already.

Overworked, an arm behind his back at work, and a wife who kept bringing home the beasts he was allergic to. Part of me wishes he faked his death to get away from this shite.

I love my beautiful Oaks! She's my holy knight in shining armor.

Replaying the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy.
Need a new anime to watch with cute girls in it. Maybe Girls und Panzer or Show by Rock.
War Thunder soundtrack.

Here's the "letter" the ex animator shared. Be warned, it's heavy stuff:
archive.org/stream/AnOpenLettertoAllWhoTreasuredMontyOum/AnOpenLettertoAllWhoTreasuredMontyOum_djvu.txt

And here's the thread we discuss Monty's death on:
>>>/rwby/28398

We've also discussed season 4.
We don't like it much.

I have to bite the bullet, and travel to 4/co/ just to get the new episodes. I had to watch it first to see the new episode.

I could've wished the RWBY IP is rebooted, by nips, Oni Press, or Dark Horse Comics. I do wished he faked his death. Hell, I would do a better job on these incompetent writers.

I wished it to be good, but it refused. Now I see it as a husk of a human. I tried my best to contain my autism.

Never forget

I love Merveille!

Ratchet & Clank 2016
Saw the Breakfast Club some time ago.
Gorillaz

Good Luck Riot-Chan

Top tier waifu

Nothing makes me want to curl up next to her more than heavy eyelids and fading fine motor skills.
Is you're waifu a cuddler? I really can't say for sure if Peko is but I'd like to think she'd enjoy it. I know she likes holding hands

That's lewd, but I want Yang to spoon me.

Barbara is a jew, by the way.

I know I should have posted when I was having trouble sleeping, but why on earth did someone start the waifu thread at 4 in the morning?

Happy Birthday!

Houshou is defiantly a cuddler

Excuse me, it was started at 5 in the morning, you filthy Central Timer. :^)

It was 5 oclock
In the real world

Aqua is best girl

I can't say for sure either, but I love cuddling with her so much, and I think she would like cuddling and getting cozy as well. I like to imagine she would feel like cold, smooth steel.

That explains a lot about her.

Happy Birthday to you and Check those quads

>MFW last pic related
Why is (((Hollywood))) running out of ideas?

She's a cuddler that will never leave my side.

After learning Tara Strong is Jewish, this doesn't surprise me much.

Oy vey…

I'm upset that they made the Battle Tree so blunted in cheating. Shell Smash Kommo-o with White Herb, come the fuck on.

This is one of the best video game movies of all time

Its funny considering (((Hollywood))) made a bunch of shitty video game movies in the 90's and now are going back to what made some of the biggest flops in cinema.
You also forgot to mention there is a Minecraft movie, a Sly Cooper movie and a Mario bros movie made by Sony coming out soon.

My favorite moments in the Battle Tower and its clones, are when you miss every attack you use despite it it having over 85 acc, only for the opponent to throw out a bulky Pokemon with a OHKO that by some miracle, hits every single fucking time they use it.

time to stop posting, Mohammed.

I think she'd be a forceful kind of cuddler

Hollywood is dead.

With numbers like those it will be a good day.

… I didn't post that, so either Lyn or Florina. Nice to meet you either way.

That's a hard one but I'd say no. She has a form she's comfortable in most of the time right? I'd say that's her true form.

Club some commies for me, Riot-chan.

Lyn would need physical contact like hugs and cuddling from time to time but I can see her not pushing me to do it, tempt me maybe.

I want to wrap Yang around in bubble wrap.

Fight me faggot
Does your precious Aqua have ice cream?

Thought I could share a meme. Remnant certified poison is the way we go.

I want to spread this meme to the stars, without forcing it, how do I do it?

Knowing Lyn, she'd end up serving it rather than having some.

There were many, I would've wished I could share more of those memes.

I'll share some maids, Yang would be half and half on ice cream.

Only after wrestling

Did everyone pray to the lord and savior of the meta game Bewear? Because dude is bulky as shit. If it learned Drain Punch and had Assault Vest equipped, holy fuck.

Maid is Charlotte's other class.

Maid outfits are too cute!

That pink teddy bear is the savior of the metagame? What are his base defenses?

Meido~ Meido~

sure

officially one year older + a couple hours, hope you're all having a nice night
my shitbird cousin got a present because he's so fucking self-centered he has to get one at every birthday or christmas or he'll throw a shitfit, and his mom won't fucking beat him across the ass for being such a little shit
anyway, probably gonna play some P4 with Naoto-chan

reminds me of my sister. she's a cunt to everyone at home, except for the dog.

Bewear Bases:
HP: 120
Atk:125
Def: 80 -Fluffy-> 160
SpA: 55
SpD: 60 -AV-> 90
Spe: 60

The best physical attackers can only 2HKO it at best even with a positive attacking nature (such as Adamant) plus a super effective hit. Be glad it doesn't learn Drain Punch.

Not too familiar with the show outside of posts, She'll get it one day.

That would indeed be me Eugenbro. Guten Tag. Thank you for archiving the previous thread.

Have they learned nothing from history when it comes to this?
Don't answer that. A rhetorical question.

I fucking love Hitomi
go back to DOAX1. If you let it sit on the loading screen, it'll play a vid of Hitomi doing Heian Yondan in Japanese style (Pyong Ahn Sa Dan in Korean), it's beautiful for karate nerds

ID changed because my VPN connection dropped

HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU MAKE A MOVIE BASED ON A GAME WITH NO PLOT????
Unless they go into the Lego Movie route which I would be OK with that happening.
Oh, I forgot that was a thing. Is that still being made despite the Ratchet & Clank movie having a lukewarm reception?
Will be like the live action one again? Or are they being smart this time and it's based on the source material?

You are my niggro fam.

When did (((Hollywood))) became so shit? Around the time where everything else went to shit as well aka 2007?

Webm related

Hollywood was a fucking mistake. The fault or yellow stone volcano can't come fast enough.

Mahjong
Fuck all till sunday
Shit on my outdated playlist of angst My cat died, she was 19 years old but dammit she was my only friend ;;

Don't worry, we're your friends
And that also means we're your power too, probably

Damn, parents really need to learn how to discipline their children.
Nowadays they dont even give a shit what their child does as long as they don't bother them.

It's being made by the same people who did the Lego Movie, so most likely.
It's supposed to come out sometime in 2016.
I believe its supposed to be an animated movie.

Wow, that's incredibly good, but what about fire types considering Pokemon with Fluffy receive increased damage from fire?

Well I'm glad to see you here. How is life?
Also why is your ID different?

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It's fine that I admire your wisdom on choosing not going into the story.

Right now felt like a journey to us, and our story felt like holes. Like that one user stated, it's Swiss.

(((Hollywood))) is a mistake.
It bugs me that they can shove pop culture, which ruins an entire movie itself.

Fuck, I meant to reply to as well.

Spineless parents are far too common are you me? My little shit cousins run their house too.

wasnt that when Big Bang Theory came out? :^)

It how you stay "hip" with the kids. Which seems to be costing them.

Simply take care of the fire types and a cleric to cure burns. That's way you have 5 other members. And I think Fluffy negates physical fire moves meaning his defense is 80, however special fire moves fuck it.

Speaking of your cousins, did you talk to that redditcuck cousin about Trumps victory? If so what was his reaction?

Well at least there's one way to counter him albeit not the best counter.
Is his movepool any good?

Ah shit I just realized it was the other user having troubles with his waifu. Apologies.

is my original post. I have my browser set to automatically delete browsing history when I close it. as such it doesn't save the (you) when I come back on. It saves the ID whenever I post though. I just wasn't paying attention when I made my second post and saw that you mentioned me. Apologies again
Doing ok all things considered (though it was a rather long day as shown by my mistake there). Just keeping up with current events and playing some BB here and there. Getting ready for an exam for a position that could prove to be a better and more fulfilling job as well.

Thank you for getting the reference

as for the user who's not feeling the love for their waifu; Give it time. The feeling will not always be as strong, but it will come again in time. You'll get that feeling back and she'll be waiting for you user.

When did this become a Friday night thread?

A very good move pool considering how all the others look. This would be Charlotte's pokemon of choice. Cute(?) on the outside, a monster on the inside.

Level Up

L1 - Bind
L1 - Tackle
L1- Leer
L5 - Bide
L10 - Baby-Doll Eyes
L14 - Brutal Swing
L19 - Flail
L23 - Payback
L30 - Take Down
L36 - Hammer Arm
L43 - Thrash
L49 - Pain Split
L56 - Double-Edge
L62 - Superpower

TMs

TM01 - Work Up
TM02 - Dragon Claw
TM05 - Roar
TM06 - Toxic
TM08 - Bulk Up
TM10 - Hidden Power
TM12 - Taunt
TM15 - Hyper Beam
TM17 - Protect
TM21 - Frustration
TM26 - Earthquake
TM27 - Return
TM31 - Brick Break
TM32 - Double Team
TM39 - Rock Tomb
TM40 - Aerial Ace
TM42 - Facade
TM44 - Rest
TM45 - Attract
TM47 - Low Sweep
TM48 - Round
TM52 - Focus Blast
TM56 - Fling
TM59 - Brutal Swing
TM65 - Shadow Claw
TM66 - Payback
TM68 - Giga Impact
TM75 - Swords Dance
TM78 - Bulldoze
TM80 - Rock Slide
TM87 - Swagger
TM88 - Sleep Talk
TM90 - Substitute
TM100 - Confide
Egg moves

Egg - Ice Punch
Egg - Thunder Punch
Egg - Force Palm
Egg - Endure
Egg - Wide Guard
Egg - Mega Kick
Egg - Stomping Tantrum

The ideal of love is a tricky one. It's different for each person, give it time. It'll work out.

>inb4 Bazinga

I do remembered the FGC are salty over the loss on the election.

Hey GoatBro

Good luck Riot-chan

could be worse
You could be Anthony Burch

what a pleb neither have I

LEL

/thread

BARZOOPLE

Oh man, the salt was palpable. He kept trying to say how the Electoral Collage rigged the election for Trump despite all the vast media support of Clinton. Anytime I give him proof that it was Hillary trying to cheat her way to the top he just cries sexism. Its fucking impossible to reason with people when their heads are stuffed so far up their own ass they can wear their small intestine as a necktie.

Yeah, but its not surprising considering they're primarily located in Commiefornia. Though a few like LI Joe have sense enough to not be a total shithead about it. Most of their whinning has stopped now though, it was only for the first couple days.

Reminds me of how every time I'm talking about the election with my mom and sister, they always claim that Hillary had more votes, and that there's a petition to get her in office. Where did this "Hillary had more votes" meme come from anyway?

People like that actually exist?

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

50 million of them, if the numbers are to be believed.

Jeez, you guys are late. That shit is how many months old now?

She HAD the popular vote but it turns out at least 3 million votes were fraud by illegals/dead people. Mostly for Clinton

So chances are Trump won the popular vote too, they don't have much room to stand.

too bad most of them are here legally

The liberal news media. I wouldnt be surprised if they were showing states that were still counting votes as blue regardless of who was leading. That and the SJW bullshit their forcing on college students.

yes, sadly. its that college brainwashing man.

Good luck Riot-chan.

*they're

I'm glad to hear you're ok. Good luck on the exam, I remember you saying that your job made you feel like shit, Hopefully you succeed in that exam and get a fulfilling job.

That's a really good movepool. A nice blend of offense, defense and support.
Looks like I know whats going to be on my team :^)

These people are what the soviets called "useful idiots".
Don't bother with reasoning with them, just try to trigger them as much as possible, because its the only thing people like that are good for.
Vid related youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

ave maria help me

Didn't they remove votes from Pennsylvania and not do a recount at some point because the election was over?
Maybe that's where it came from.

I would definitely have used it if I didn't already have my team set. Three of my team members changed based on the data-mine.

Stay strong, and maybe save some caps on salts.

Just a reminder, popular votes doesn't matter.

Yeah I also like selling my boypussy to Chinese investors
Oh~ big Tencent~ fuck my privacy with your big data stick

Ask and you shall receive

true

That's the least of your worries.
Actually its not even a worry because, what the fuck, its probably not even important.
Your worries should be if you're using the downloaded version instead of the browser version(If you've downloaded it already might as well keep using it because it already has all your personal data anyways)

If anyone else here has any doubt in their mind, just take a look at this privacy policy and investor list.
discordapp.com/privacy
discordapp.com/company

Why the fuck is software so goddamn intrusive now?
Richard Stallman save us please!

Oy vey, why are you even questioning that goyim, don't you wanna help the government track down them dark nasty terrorists?

Ouch, man. That was funny years ago.

Dark types are now immune to Prankster. That just changed up the meta.

Just saw that too. Hopefully makes Weavile a bit more useful, since I'm probably going to try using it again for my online team. Genies could be easier to plan around at least.

Makes me wonder what other screwy balance changes are hidden away, alongside this and Water Bubble's extra effects.

MonHun, Xenoverse 2 and Pokemon Red, getting ready to pirate S&M soon

Nothing in particular but playing Xenoverse is making me watch Super

Vidya OSTs as usual

(checked)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I don't think so, in the end, how she looks doesn't matter, it is still the same girl

I am sure he loves to be petted. So, I think it safe to assume he likes to cuddle.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN

I want to battle Lusamine

How could I ever question that, how silly of me Goldberg.
Hey, you're looking awfully worn out from all that hard work protecting us from terrorists, why don't you relax and take a nice, hot shower?

That seems like a fair nerf for Pankster. Prankster pretty much guaranteed receiving a taunt or a burn on whatever Pokemon you had out, so its nice there's a way to counter it.
Not sure how badly this will affect the meta, but we will have to see.

Well I'm going to head to bed now.
Have a goodnight everyone and remember to cuddle with your waifu tonight!

Indeed Lyndisbro. And that's the beauty of it and life in general. Can't predict it, but makes it all the more interesting

Thank you Eugenbro. My current job's gotten better now that I'm more sound in mind and it's been a bit busier, but I still miss the physical activity I used to do. This job I'm going for would have me doing that and maybe do a lot more good for others as well.

Especially against Thundurus-I. Now the cancer can finally get fucked.

Makes Thundurus-I Weavile bait. Honestly, this is the best nerf ever.

that art style looks almost exactly the same as the artists who drew the 'realistic' transform scenes of panty and stocking. eerily similar.

It was a good one.

Fight me

does that game have PVP now or what

It has for a while. Still a bit weird since not all frames and weapons can be used due to balance reasons.

Rude

It did the last time I played it, but it was a mess and laggy as all hell and very limited at the time.

Dammit why did they make it so shitty? The concept of the game is amazing and it can be fun to play, but once you realize that all the time you spend grinding the same levels over and over again to get everything needed to make what you want, then wait 1-3 IRL days to get it, and then realize that the game does nothing to reward you for all your hard work since you will play the same exact levels over and over again turned me away from it. That and devs being idiots and constantly patching fun exploits to decrease the amount of grinding needed didn't help

can't believe gaybriel deleted this

Don't pretend it's not true

Don't worry I cried when she died too

It hurts so much.

It's alright, my waifu received an awful amount of arm jokes. Yet I would've feel bad for PyrrhaAnon.

Yet I'm trying my best to keep myself spoiler free in KH, yet I wondered how Xion is doing.

didn't they pull the "Lol they're all kids you porn pedophiles" to try to get people to stop making porn but people didn't even care or play the game

I don't think that's why they pulled the WE WUZ KIDS, but it's something that I choose to ignore.

Lyn's a main lord in her game but she doesn't have much art. Even now it's only the occasional artwork every other week that gets created.

She's not forgotten but I wish she had more artwork.

she is coming back though

Damn right she is
Otherwise it would be extremely painful
For Nomura

she looks pretty spooky

Forever and always.

Another wednesday flies by. See you anons.

I really love my waifu

And I want to marry her

We all have a waifu we love, somewhere

then marry her

if we can get a meme elected we can make our waifu real.
Never ever is dead

I would if I could

GOOD LUCK
RIOT-CHAN

Morning Anons!

Maid outfits are the worlds greatest

Good morning, great quads

Fuckin checked

Did someone say maid outfits?

Excellent fucking taste, user.

(checked)
Morning!

I guess more commissions are needed. I thought I had a meido one, but upon further inspection, its some idol costume.

That's how most art of Peko is too. Her uniform is cute as fuck and I really like how it looks but it's always nice to see her wear something else for a change. It's even rarer to see her with her hair down. I think I've only got half a dozen pictures like that

This is all I have for meido right now

Blanc-user tried to but i don't know if he went through with it

Definitely a good morning with those quads! Morning!

Athenafags and Trucydiots need not apply

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge on the OG Xbox I found in the Vinyl shop of all places. Modded the shit out of that.
On the last episode of season 1 of Mr. Robot. Not gonna watch season 2.
Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys on vinyl.

(fukken checked)
Morning!

I wholeheartedly agree with you on that.

GOOD LUCK RIOT-CHAN
if someone could crop out those black edges that would be swell

this is a refreshing change from halfgook

been playing warframe, had to fucking file a ticket because the game didn't count making soma prime for a junction REEEEEEEEEE
RWBY, might finish the pacific
youtube.com/watch?v=qApOLaLYZb0

He should be though

Becsuse I'm here.

I can't blame myself, I love Yang for many reasons. Besides my waifu's source is controversial for many reasons, and I wished for a reboot.

Nice Pokemon waifu

Gonna go home and play some pic related
Shits gud

thanks

its thursday you faggots

What do you like about her? I only ever played a tiny bit of RR so I know fuck all about pokemon or its characters

black/white were the first pokemon games i actually played start to finish, i had a copy of pearl but it was a used copy and was finished, so i've got fond memories of black/white
also, none of the other pokegirls appeal to me except hilda and i cant figure out why

I don't speak moon, what is this?

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate
It's a visual novel about dating and fucking cute girls and running for class president
If you're into that kinda thing it's pretty good and the English fan translation just came out a few months ago

I got tons of new games recently and I have a massive backlog. I also have today and tomorrow off. What should I play?

What did you get?

Good morning!

I get ya, just got Bloodbiorn and DS3 for my birthday, currently trying to finish BB first.

Also have a exam today for my History class, I feel pretty confident about it though.

The last two weeks I got…

you don't usually go wrong with metroid or mario

I heard he never did anything like buy a cake or dress up

Jez dude, you're gonna have backlog for days

I've had a nearly consistently large backlog for at least 3 years

I've heard Super Mario Sunshine is fun

Haven't we all?

I can recommend Super Metroid or Final Fantasy Tactics.

that is like a season by itself

Those are some nice collection of Vidya.
Final Fantasy and Need for Speed is good.

I got nothing, seeing the DLC in action it's beginning to get worse.

Skip it. Seriously unsatisfying.

is better but should really be played with friends.

Play them. Even if you just do one story in SA1 and 2 each, they're pretty fun. They're not God's gift to vidya, but they're good fun and filled with dumb Sega humor.

I want to play this, actually. Never have, it looks like an okay Stealth game.

Super Metroid and Syphon Filter are pretty good.

I've had a copy of Red Ninja for years but I've never played it. If I get around to starting it today I'll let you know how it is

That'd be cool, thanks. I know it came out for OGXbox, which is what I would put it on, but I've never put the effort in to get it and try it out. Too many other games.

Ah yes, I remember why I fell in love with the air taser now

You're probably going to be busy for a while. Sunshine's pretty good despite the bad rep it seems to get. Don't know about Nitro Cart but if it's anything close to the original CTR you'll have fun. Both of the Sonics are pretty good, at least the Sonic/Shadow stages (the others are okay, but pretty divisive). The only other one I remember playing of the top of my head is Falsebound Kingdom, kind of a slow SRPG but with multiple stories and recruitables.

It's been an amazing year, lads.

WHAT ARE YOU FAGGOTS DOING?

jesus christ

Thats why I sage now

We're past the bump limit, genius

It doesn't have to be Wednesday to love your waifu, anons.

I've said this quite a few times since the election; this is the first president since I've been alive that has made me hopeful for the future. Cheers for the good things to come guys.

it's afraid

post it

She looks like she hasn't slept since the election and has been doing meth to stay awake.

Like, in person? Are you feeling alright? I read once she can suck out souls with just a look

no, through a screen, thankfully
she's really horrific to look at though

Holy shit. She look like she fuck her shit up.

Webm related

ID change, heading back home

It looks like she JUST -ed

I'll post some Mojo Art. Could've wished he takes commissions.

ID Change

R1s spam is a hell of a drug

Being corner trapped is one hell of a hell

This guy man…

Don't ask me how I was stupid enough to pull it off but I never even found the music box, I just abused the Threaded Cane through the Tombstones in his human form then spammed molotovs in his beast form. Still a surprisingly hard for only the second boss.

Ah Bloodborne. Good times. Guess I didn't have as much of a hard time adjusting to the game in general due to always playing a dex build rolling character in DeS and DaS. Gascoine was still a pain in the ass, but gets a bit easier when you learn to either dodge or parry at the right time and getting over the fear of being hit with how you recover health as you attack back.

Godspeed in the next couple boss fights though. They're fun as hell, but also hard as hell.

They a lefty? If so I think you have a lost cause my friend

he's being a little bitch who's saying all of his ails would be so better if he was born somewhere else, i've told him repeatedly if he has time to fucking complain he has time to buck the fuck up and shut up and do something
it irks me to no end seeing people complain about things they can change and pretend like they are not at fault for not changing them
he's a fucking faggot, i really hope he stops being one since the group i'm in talks to him regularly, he's also a LARPagan who thinks the norse gods would help him if they were still around
I only have this MS Paint drawing to show my extreme disapproval

Morning Fellas!

Ohayo, it's just past midnight, which makes it morning.

Morning everyone!

Good morning!
even though its like almost midnight here

Morning. Feels pretty good to finally have my sleep schedule unfucked

Damn foreigners

Goooood Morning!

Mornin fam!

Morning!

(checked)

Morning everyone!

(how has no one checked these trips? Checking them now)
That kind of person eh? As someone with a rather odd religious background, I would've retorted with this; whether you believe in the Christian god, Pagan gods, or another religion/belief, they wouldn't want us to rely on them to make everything better, and would rather us use their teachings to help inspire us to make things better, either in our own lives, the lives of others, or the world in general.

think we're more "waifu weekend" than "wednesday"?

Since it's going slow, I might aswell show a clip from the absolute cancer which is RWBY Chibi.

Prepare for cringe

Th-that hurts
u.pomf.is/nreumq.mp4

WeI did that once, it resulted in us getting flooded for months, would not recommend

How bad is it? I'm scared to click

You'll feel something like this

I'll just have to work harder, then.

If the thread was started on Saturday, I would see that. But as it stands it's still a thread made on Wednesday and mat/may not end up surviving through till the weekend.

it's fucking awful compared to the show

I noticed.

Don't worry about it, I do believe she's a mid, or mid high tier.

I agree with that. Now, we get to see memes floating around the internets.

All bias aside, I'd put here mid or at the low end of mid tier. She's by no means as good as her SF4 version, but to say she's bottom 3 when Balrog, Laura, and Zangief exist is reaching.

Well, it's been an interesting thread. Especially learning more on characters.

Remember to love your waifu, and not trust those western VAs.

I have a hard time telling boats apart but I think I found loli mom with a hamburger

Easy solution to that, separate your waifu from her VA. I remain blissfully ignorant of whatever the fuck Jessica Strauss does outside of Juri's voice lines. As far as I'm concerned, they're two different people so to speak.

it's really winter huh

Whelp, I'm signing up for cemo today, because what I watched was pure cancer.

Do it Chibi Ruby, end your existence.

I miss living in a place that actually had seasons

This is the weirdest start to winter I've seen so far.

ytyeah there's still leaves on my trees
there was a very disgruntled crow who was walking down the street

holy fuck thanks man

oh shit we're on page 14 already?

Always and forever.

ID change

I forgot to mention Yet I remembered mentioning this many Wednesdays ago

That they used fan made comics to write out most of the skits.

Not even (((Current Year))) TV can do that.

Also pats. I might have more but this is all I've managed to spot while fishing for reaction images

alright, I'll be seeing you guys next week.

That's lewd of you.

I don't have any Peko pats either, though this might be what the aftermath would like.
And we've still got a few hours at least. I doubt the thread will be here when I wake up tomorrow but there's still time

Anyways… I want to hold hands with Yang.

that's lewd, user

I want to see a sunset with Lyn.

I want to have ice cream with Xion while we watch the sunset in each other's arms

I want to raise a puppy with Peko

I want to rest my head against Tifa's

I want to rely on Ikazuchi.

One last time:

I LOVE TIFA!

Yep, this is it for this week
I love you, Peko