==Red Dead Redemption==

With the sequel coming out next year, can we have one more original RDR thread? I just finished the game last week.

Which steed did you guys choose?

Meh i wasnt impressed, too much hype for a such a mediocre game

What a shock~!

Everyone in this thread will hate you OP.But I love you and I want you to know, that is all that matters.

Bonnie MacFarlane is best waifu.

Best female character ever, for that matter.

I don't know why people dislike this game so much. It has a great soundtrack and one of the best settings ever. The only thing is that the ending was fucking trash.

Here's hoping that RDR2 will perfect the formula

Marston was a fag, in free roam he's an efficient and deadly murderer, the likes of which has never been seen on Darwin's green earth, but he dies because the story dictates that it must be so. Gay as shit. If they would have given me full control, Marston could have shot his way out of that that barn no problem and still had enough time to hogtie a deer, fuck it's asshole and use a slice of bread to collect all the shit off his dick to make a snack, or whatever it is that ranchfags out in the middle of nowhere like to do.

this a trillion times

Holla Forums's gonna find a stupid reason to hate RDR2.

So we'll treat it like every other game then?

It'll get infected with SJW poz and we'll be justified in hating it. Screencap this post.

Given what CURRENT YEAR Rockstar has become, I think the hate will be justified.

Can't wait for horse cards in the pay 2 win multi.

Is the first Django better than Tarantino's?

Make me.

News to me. I thought the consensus was 7/10, but I guess every popular release heavily advertised for consoles will get kicked into the dirt relentlessly.

Yes, without a doubt.

Sperg-out averted.

What sucks even more is it actually would have been pretty easy to just give control to the player and just rain down enemies on you until you can't hold up. Would have been a great moment of gameplay and story merging to one beautiful moment. Instead you get to slow-mo shoot one or two and get a cutscene. 8/8.

I can't

But maybe my dubs will.

They won't.

People disliked it? It was great, much better than GTA4 and I loved the side quests a lot. Especially the one where you collect flowers for some old guy and the twist it had, and even stumbling across the weird guy in the tuxedo and the hat in the desert, or the one which had a cannibal.

theyll probably find a way to have the story focus on slavery or make the main character muslim

WE WUZ COWBOYZ 'N SHEIT

Maybe, but I'm leaning more towards cinematic retelling of the rape of the redman. There will be a Trail of Tears mission or intro video that sets the tone for the rest of the game.

I hate always begin right. Screencap this post too.

ur a faggot

screencap this post

The fact that it's not on PC is reason enough to hate it

Would you like more details?

You know they're going to do it faggot just admit it.

RDR was just GTA4 with cowboys. Only the DLC was good.

The point of the ending was that Marston understood he could never escape the past and accepted his death so that his family could have a normal life.

Only for his son to eventually do exactly the opposite of that.

Marston literally dies for no good reason at all, and thus is a shit character. Then again, majority of the characters in the game are shit. Its like I can rope whores up and get em killed by trains but when ever I try and solicit them "oh I'm a family man" yeah fuck off. Thar better be a root'n toot'n whore house that works in this one. Only reason to even play a rockstar game is for the fap.

I still want a PC port but I don't know if I could play through it again. The first act is so perfect, from the build up to the characters to the ending. But then literally everything and everyone is dropped to do some stupid shit in Mexico you have zero connection to. I don't think I've ever seen a quality drop in a game as harsh as RDR's, the game never recovers.

No, "we" can't.
I forbid it, dipshit.
And now fuck off to where yo ucame from.

That's the point of the ending though. Despite John's noble sacrifice and redemption, his son still follows in his footsteps. Its meant to be a gut punch and upset you.

That's part of the irony of the ending, plus the fact that his wife died like a year later, and as much as I hate his faggot son, it was the perfect ending for the setting and I liked it a lot. If you wanted a happy ending, you're a fag, did you learn anything from those missions where you meet Satan?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your opinions are discarded like the fucking trash they are.

the only thing about that movie that was good was the cinematography and jeff bridges. Everything else belongs in the fucking garbage.

It's my second time playing RDR (this time on 360/One) and I have a hard time finishing the story, I know how it ends and I don't want to play as his retard son

This.

She could've been a better wife than his whore

Feels real bad user.

I'm sorry, where did I say that user? You fucking retard.

pfffthahahaha

That was kind of her point. She and her successful farm represented what John could've still yet had if he paid for his sins rather than committing more to bury them.

What's it like being 16 years old?

WHERE THE FUCK IS HIGH NOON YOU TASTELESS TVNIGGERS REEEEE

ah nvm found it
bretty good list user

come on the remake wasn't that bad,
it didn't feel like a western or even close to the original but it was good, at least 7/10

That's the reason I never get past Mexico on my replays

You're not allowed to talk about this game. Autists on Holla Forums will shit up any RDR threads and mods let them shut down the discussion

look i posted it again
xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I've never played Undead Nightmare. How is it comparatively to the base game?

RDR > GTA4 + 5

The random events happen naturally and never end. The Bounty system is not boring as shit and fits with the game's theme. Treasure hunting is fun and actually has you decode small puzzles using in game lore plus references.

When you kill enough people in towns they become ghost towns. The environment feels alive and poses a threat if you're not careful. The police only chase you around when you're close to a town, bribing pedestrians sort of works, and to not deal with that shit you can always wear a disguise.

Honestly my only complaint is that the game could have used a few more towns here and there and in the non-GOTY version an option to turn off regen health like in GOTY version should have been patched in.

Honestly I would've rather they themed it with WW1 and had Martson die in the war. Its the same result but at least the futility of it makes sense. The barn didn't make sense because throughout the game you've been in similar situations and came out fine.

I can't remember because that was like 2 decades ago.