Fighting Game General: Smug Edition

Akuma was teased in the newest trailer. He'll be playable at PSX. December 3 and 4.

Rashid's stage was released. It costs 70k FM or U$3.99

Arcade version coming with a modified PC station in the arcades.

CPT DLC will be removed from the store in November.

Balance patch(1.03) and bugfix patch(1.04) released.

Nightmare Geese skin DLC for Geese is available for U$1.99

Classic Iori skin rumored to be available in the Chinese version of the Premium Edition. It'll be available worldwide 1 or 2 months after.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.

Susano'o is the secret character. Jubei data was found in the disc (announcers for him).
Game is out! Mai and Es are available as DLC.

Scizor announced as the new character for the arcade version.
Croagunk is confirmed as well: youtube.com/watch?v=j24Fo-lTEVk

Limited physical edition for PS4 and Vita are up to pre-order only at Limited Run Games.
The bundle will feature a full-color manual and a special OST. If pre-orders reach at least 10,000 copies, Japanese Audio will be added.
Lobby update for the console and Vita version will be out when the physical edition drops.
Many balance changes being tested on the Beta version.

Miguel Cabalero was announced for Tekken7: youtube.com/watch?v=kKxDRu6NllA

Steam version announced coming this winter.

PC version adds new victory animations, animated stage backgrounds and settings in training mode are now saved.

Mangagamer announced they'll localize Umineko's most recent fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS as Golden Fantasia CROSS. The game will be released on
Steam.

Terrordrome: Reign of the Legends is officially back on track. Still in pre-production phase, will be using Unity with UFE. Demo will be out by next year with a Kickstarter campaign.

Fantasy Strike was announced, advertising itself as a fighting game for everyone.

VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.

The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.

SNKP will officially change its name back to SNK in December, 1st.

SNK Entertaiment webpage is up. The company will be responsible for licensing SNK's IPs to other games and media. Falcoon is back as part of the staff.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:

wiki.shoryuken.com/

dustloop.com/wiki/

wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/

KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0

KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH

Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

Other urls found in this thread:

enq.sega.jp/orca/PA99014021
segabits.com/blog/2016/08/02/sega-financial-report-digital-and-physical-sales-up-sees-physical-sales-rising-in-future/
segabits.com/blog/2016/02/05/segas-finanical-report-right-track-success/
segabits.com/blog/2015/11/03/sega-posts-sales-profits-despite-having-fewer-sales/
archive.is/1eQrA
twitter.com/FightCade/status/708488780387377152
thegameawards.com/nominees/
youtu.be/B5VY41SyWl0?t=13m30s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x-IMB2tk5VP1hAQ6y6BPdJ6v4bgSkf63oEhT0__xVUw/edit#gid=236739004
mikezsez.blogspot.com/2015/12/what-id-change-for-third-strike-upper-3s.html
amazon.com/BlazBlue-Central-Fiction-PlayStation-3/dp/B01G7TX02M
youtube.com/watch?v=XLfEFlV38fM
youtube.com/watch?v=w0dsjct9hko
twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/798075229805215744
twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/797964884382085120
focusattack.com/custom-etch-and-cut-plexi-cover-for-qanba-q1-cut-version-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't do it, SNK. At least it's only $2 per costume.

Will Fantasy Strike make fightan great again?

Remember to vote for Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Fighters Megamix, Last Bronx or The Rumble Fish
enq.sega.jp/orca/PA99014021

If it's just costumes, then I've got no problems. Despite how many characters I want to see come back like Kasumi and Ryuji, I rather them just hold them off for KoF XV

oh boy isn't that how all the bullshit always starts

I don't believe they have the talent or allocated resources to do any of those games, even porting wise. Hasn't SEGA already done one of these votes before? what came out of that?

Almost forgot about the mains templates.

95% of the VF5:FS team still works for them
They've been steadily getting better performance for the past few years, nothing out of the realm of possibility.
segabits.com/blog/2016/08/02/sega-financial-report-digital-and-physical-sales-up-sees-physical-sales-rising-in-future/
segabits.com/blog/2016/02/05/segas-finanical-report-right-track-success/
segabits.com/blog/2015/11/03/sega-posts-sales-profits-despite-having-fewer-sales/
the most recent survey they pulled is how they picked the games for the 3D classic ports on the 3DS

You've got nothing to lose by filling out a 5 question survey. Worst that could happen is nothing happens, just toss a IP in and hope for the best.

I don't really know where to start

First question: What IP remains in your mind?
Second question; What is your favorite character?
Third question; What IP do you want to get resurrected?
Forth question; What is you gender?
Fifth question; What is your age group?

Just go on wikipedia for the japanese names of IPs or characters.

Why the fuck does smug Kazuya never get posted?

Virtua Fighter is バーチャファイター, it's both found in the first question and you can (or rather, should) enter it as the answer to the third question.

That is one smug Makoto. Maybe she's so smug because she didn't get stuck in SFV yet

Because smug Paul is objectively superior.

Sure I like VF but any particular reason to care about the others besides being fighting games (and TRF remixing classic music for the end boss)? There's SoR, GA, Shinobi, Comix Zone etc etc. Dunno if things like Max Anarchy and Vanquish are owned by Sega but those need a second chance too.
While SNK is mostly just a handful of fighters (and a goddess Athena ARPG) that people want to see return, Sega really has a lot of interesting IPs.
They should try a Fighters Megamix 2 with characters from all sorts of IPs as a way to gauge interest in them. At any rate, as with SNK, I wish them the best of luck.

Didn't think anyone would save the silly screencaps I posted.
Incidentally, I've been heavily neglecting KoF lately. Need to jump back on that ship soon. Hopefully the God Emperor's ascension made those mexicans lose their edge. :^)

Yeah, and?

The other games I listed were pretty fun and it would be nice for them to get sequels, especially Fighters Megamix; imagine a new crossover sega fighter with some of their new characters like Kazuma Kiryu

But Last Bronx on the other hand, it's one of those games that you can see the potential of it becoming a really good series if they do a sequel.

Why post inferior smug user?

Because it's better than being a massive faggot

If by Kiryu you mean Taiga, sure. :^)

My experience with FV was with FMM and, honestly, I just picked the chick in the red get-up. I liked the armor damage and wall breaking concepts and I admit I mostly played FMM in "FV mode" since the gameplay felt a bit more lax and at the time I just wanted to fuck around.
LB isn't my thing but I definitely commend it for being a weapons-based fighter that's not set in the Middle Ages or Feudal Japan.

As I said before, part of me kinda wanted to see Eternal Champions and Golden Axe The Duel get another shot but I concede a new EC likely wouldn't get people interested (better include a character in FMM2) and GA is likely better off as a Vanillaware partnership side-scrolling beat 'em up.

Always wanted to play TRF but never managed to pirate it.
Also still looking for a rip of Beatrice's theme from TRF2 (Moonlight Sonata remix).

well, you aren't wrong

for someone that was asking for the source of the fantasy strike gameplay, there's two parts

it looks really dodgy and has a LONG way to go before even casuals could take it seriously.

Previous thread: archive.is/1eQrA

Well, they said they would consider DLC after the release. At least is not something they holded back like Nightmare Geese (Classic Kyo was FREE for a few weeks).

This is just a worst TRAF with some FGC name carrying the game for funds.
And I don't even like TrajesFatais. Pocket Rumble is the best "simple fighter"

Fuck this shit. I don't like 360s and 720s myself, but seriously - if person is unable to pull off quartercircles and DPs, he has no business playing fighting games in a first place. That's what ruined that robot fighting game for me - I don't want to re-learn just for one game.

Oh wait, I've read it again. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE FUCKING JUMPS AND CROUCHES IN THIS GAME. And they have a single attack button.

How it is even supposed to work? Both players just holding block button and waiting who's going to get tired first?

Why is Luong so stunning?

Hey guys, Fantasy Strike has Blonde Slayer, fighting games are saved :^)

That was me. Thank you for coming through for me. Now that I've been able to look at the footage, holy fucking shit this looks awful. The backgrounds look like a simplistic Wind Waker thing but the models don't reflect that at all. The main menu is just one of the characters standing around like a dope.

For anyone curious, I'll detail what this all is.

The gameplay looks like they're trying to have the same element of the Yomi card game, as in a more rock paper scissors style of play. You have an extremely limited bag of attacks, from three normals all mapped to one button and a direction, two grounded special moves, one air attack, two air special moves, and two supers, one on the ground and one in the air. You can't crouch.

Your health bar is divided up into six chunks and every normal or special you're hit by lops off a chunk. A standard jump in of Air hit->hit->special will take off half of your life. Some characters even have two hit normals and two hit throws.

A lot of shit looks like it's ripped directly from Street Fighter and other games. The character select screen looks like a rip of SFV, down to the costume and color options. Grave's super uppercut is literally a shin shoryuken. Midori's air tackle is Honda's sumo headbutt, with animation worse than Raiden's air tackle from MK1. He also has Honda's butt slam. Rook has Zangief's spinning piledriver, lariat, flying body splash and Hulk's gamma crush. This is unacceptable.

From what I understand, It's 5 bucks to play the alpha, and you can use all ten characters in training mode. However, 5 of these are locked in other modes, only given out to patreon supporters. 3 are for silver Patreon donators (10 dollars), and the other 2 are for gold patreon donators (25 fucking dollars)

The game has actually been in development for a good year and a half now as an extra note and apparently uses a pre-made fighting game engine for Unity.

Depending on the team size it's probably not the worst effort they could have made since fighting games are quite sincerely hard, they've just shown it far too fucking early.

The real biggest problem with it that I could see was how derivative everything was, most importantly the menu UIs and such look like it all came from other games. I'm not saying they should make their own original things (they should) but it gives me shades of them making multiple versions of the game with different modern ideas throughout the development cycle, which is a big waste of time and money if they wanted to stay up to date on shit.

If you guys wanted to make an easy fighting game, what would you do?

Nonfightan fag here, is MKX XL worth getting on console for Black Friday or am I better off sticking to MK2 on my emulator?

Gameplay of SF/KoF 98, with input leniency and extensive tutorial of Skullgirls.

I like smug paul more, mostly because it fits his character, as he's pretty cocky all the time.

Is there seriously no arcade mode for SFV? Like seriously isn't that how all of the casuals start playing around with characters? I mean that's how I played GG, Blazblu, and Melty. Like isn't arcade mode a fighting game standard why ship without it?

imagine SF arcade mode without a secret boss
they're shipping it with akuma when he comes out and hopefully he's free as well

Universal special move inputs to make it easy to jump from one character to the next. Simple move inputs, like down down X, back forward X, supers could be special moves done with 2 buttons held down after the direction. 2 Auto-combos (one that starts high, one that starts low) that do okay damage, but not as good as manual combos. Really in depth tutorial like SG or Xrd. Lots of comeback mechanics like Ultras in SF4 and ways to counter offensive pressure like Alpha counters from SFA and Bursts from GG.

Judging by the fact you consider yourself "nonfightanfag" I'm guessing you're approaching this game pretty casually? If you're interested in the game because you've grown attached to certain characters then that's cool, just check to see if the characters you like are actually playable. Most of my favorites made an appearance in story mode but weren't actually playable

The story is nothing great, it takes itself more seriously than MK9's story did, which was a stupid direction to go in and makes it a lot worse. Overall I had a lot of fun with it. However the game mechanics are highly in favor of rushdown offense, and last I checked the only zoning character considered to be any good was Ermac. If you think you'll have fun with the game then go for it, if not then just skip it and stick with the old games.

I'd make Dengeki Bunko but get rid of the burst options so you only have to worry about 1 burst type.

But the best easy fightan exists already. It's 3 buttons, fairly lenient inputs, has parries, and has your basic SF archetypes. Then we can move to Dengeki Bunko for anime and then to Melty Blood and UNIEL to get progressively more complex.

I wouldn't bother making a fighting game because most people are terrible at games and are quickly exposed without teammates to save their ass
Actually I know what I'd do. Just have online be 3v3. Bam, now you have a group of people to carry your retarded ass and blame when you lose

A friend of mine was recommended this by someone else, we tried it at his home, i personally think the game sucked but he liked it.

I only tried some old guy with a katana, he literally had only 1 attack and the other button was a super move

Would Filia be a good guest character in uniel?

It'd be cool af to have 3v3 KOF style matches with team members taking one character each

Too bad there will never be enough players for this to be a thing

that :3 face ruins it

No user, it is you who sucked. Fritz's entire gameplan is reading your oponent and using your stabs apropriately. He has 3 different strengths, and there is no 1 button super in Jewpuncher. You have to do a motion with 2 buttons. Besides, you didn't even unlock the best character I bet.

For my own easy fighting game, instead of having a buttons tied completely to a special/super, it should follow how some anime brawlers do it (most recently Xenoverse 2) and have a button that changes all your normal buttons to do specials while held. This would work pretty well for a 4 button game for pad players while still working for stick players using their thumb. With a scheme like that you can make the game as competent and mechanically interesting as "hard" fighters while still making it easy and fun for a casual crowd, especially if you put in chains.

MAKE KIRYU GREAT AGAIN

I BELIEVE IN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Make it happen

kof 2003 easily has the worst art in any fighting game

terry looks like a hunch back skid instead of an alpha badass from the south Florida, no really south town is supposedly in fucking Florida of all places

That gave me a boner.

fighitng on pc is pain

yeah, i'm not a huge fan of him either. he's responsible for the polarizing outfits in the maximum impacts.

the way he draws women is pretty delicious and i'm a fan of how he draws outfits (mostly because of how colorful they are), but he's far from a favorite artist for me.

can you get a refund?

playing gg lately just training mode and things like that havnt tried the online. is it that dead>?

sega plz

jewpuncher? I want.

yeah i can. I've been holding out for xrd revelator but usually i'm too cheap to get the games when they come out and they're dead by the time they go on sale.

I didn't mind it; It was pretty fun, but I wouldn't dedicate my life to it like other fighters. The Mexican dude with the knife was a really cool looking character though, and I liked his animations a lot.

His post is obviously bait, user.

Virtua Inn was already an easter egg in the first game though

user, are you Burger? Do you think everything down "The Wall" is Mexico?
That's a cangaceiro. They were the gangs from the Brazilian "Wild East".
To be honest, they were quite brutal in their time.
If the police got them at the time, they usually decapitated them and exposed the heads and weapons as a proof that they were killed.
polite sage for off topic

Arab dude was ok, but:

Well, I've heard people saying that one of the things that killed VF in the west is how the characters don't really stand that much, and this kind of confirms it.
I like how the game works, but VF really needs a facelift if they ever decide to go for a VF 6. They need to go a bit more all-out in some designs. Sega can do so much better.
By the way, if there is a VF 6, what fighting styles you think should be added? I would go with pajeet's Kalaripayuttu with it's many stances, ruskkie Systema with it's counters, and hue because it could be built to make the player keep in a flow of attacks to be effective.
And, if they would allow characters from DOA, I think it would need to be Nyotengu, since she's kind of the face of the series.

By the way, Sega should call some artists to design costumes for the characters. Not as DLC, like DOA did, but like it was done in Soul Calibur and Tekken.

You're sorely mistaken (if anything, Marie Rose and Honoka are the new faces of the series) but I'll be damned if I don't like the way you think.

As for more "colorful" designs, the newcomers from 4 onward are a bit more "out there". Goh and Jean look more like Tekken characters. As for styles, don't have any suggestions but I'd gladly take a Systema or Sambo fighter since I play Leon in DOA. To be honest, I'd just like to have Taiga Saejima in the roster.
In terms of art direction, I admit I like the fact that Sega decided to stay with the original designs for everyone and be a bit more experimental with alternates and customization. That said, alts by some of their artists would be a nice way to sell its characters, so to speak.

Anyone else working on setting up a local scene/club?

Just remember: keep an eye on anyone with dyed hair or women. Besides that, I think you'll be fine. Besides GG, what other fighting games did you have in mind?

PC port of Virtua Fighter 2 with sidestep added in and online play fucking when?

Tekken, probably, it is more known to casual audience in here than street fighter, for example. I'm biased towards ArcSys, I admit, but for SFV(which even the counsellor knows to be sub-par) and KoF you'd have to get PS4, since the gaming pc's there are for CS:GO and such mostly.

Also, no SJW's in that part of town, since it's the suburbs, they live at downtown. Other counsellor is a hard-core oldschool leftist, thou, but the place has "no politics" -guidelines. He knows I'm anti-immigrant, for once, but still co-operative.

Good choice. Which Tekken games would you have for your FG-club?

I'm not even from a surrounding continent. Thanks for the info.

Oh man there was a jewpuncher cabinet in my local theater arcade, shame it got taken down. Good times

Add more than 30 characters and a Groove system and the same Team-Based Ratio system.as SG, pls.

So what? Saying a fighting game shouldn't be accessible to people that can't do 236s and 623s is disregarding games that has a little few of them or not at all for some characters.
Fighting games and how they works has nothing to do with motions. That's why Tokido will always murder you at Señor Footsies.

French Bread are gdlk to share the spotlight with other indie studios, like Subtle. I hope they'll do the same with lab0.
But even if they play completely differently, Eltnum, Akatsuki and Filia are all Shoto types.

The only 3D fightan I have is DoA5 and I think literally every character in that game has quarter circle motions. I remember the combo throws on the ninja characters standing out as requiring directional inputs all over the place

VF also has plenty of quarter circles and half circles, but no dragons.
Tekken has their electrics, which is a dragon, but on a few characters. Some of them has quarter circles, but it's far as usual, like DOA or VF. Same deal for SoulCalibur.

Fritz, execution-wise, is the simplest character. Gameplay-wise, he is up there in difficulty. He's for people who find joy in reading opponents and murdering them in two bloody slashes. His strongest slash does more damage than a full combo from anyone else. However, he is slow and has terrible escape options if he ever gets cornered. He's the character you pick to bully people after you've gotten used to the roster and systems, because you don't have lots of room to screw up on defense with him.

What is KOFXIV's Party Mode?

What? Kasumi, Ayane and Hayabusa are the face of the series. If anything, Marie Rose is the new popular "cover girl" for your Systema/counter-based character aside from Aoi.

user, SF have Ryu, Ken, Cammy Chun-li, but Juri exploded in the series after only two games.
I see Nyotengu doing the same.
And even if Marie used Systema, what she uses is a mix of stuff from various places, I was talking about a new character for VF, not an invited one.

Post fighting games that should get a PC port. I think I the classic Tekken Trilogy on PC would be a great idea. The Tag Tournament games should get PC ports as well, though.

Fuck off
If they're gonna port a tekken game to PC, its gotta be Tekken 5:DR

It wasn't nostalgia, I just wanted to see the older games get online support. You're not wrong about Tekken 5:DR needing a PC port though. But there should have an option to chose which opening you have.

Alongside Jojo HftF Tekken 2 was the first fightan I ever played and got into.
It doesn't hold up well, I played it again with my brother last year for nostalgia's sake and I only remember it being the most gruelling shit I've played in a long time because it's so fucking stiff. Tekken 3 and the first Tag Tournament still hold up very well today, though.
However, I agree most with since Dark Resurrection is without a doubt the best game in the series.

The official arcade version, with local profiles in it, then. Not the direct console port.

I've seen this song and dance for far too long. Every new game has a new poster girl but Kasumi and Ayane stays as the main and most recognizable characters and Ryu Hayabusa is motherfucking Ninja Gaiden.
Nyotengu is not even the "cover girl" of DOA5. Marie Rose and Honoka exploded in popularity. She's still more popular than Mila unfortunaly.

There should be an update coming for Fightcade NEVER EVER including Tekken3 and UMK3 along other games: twitter.com/FightCade/status/708488780387377152

Say that to Mortal Kombat/Injustice and its sales numbers to the casual crowd.

By the way, KOFXIV, SFV, Pokkén and fucking KI season3 are nominated for Best Fighting game: thegameawards.com/nominees/

>By the way, KOFXIV, SFV, Pokkén and fucking KI season3 are nominated for Best Fighting game: thegameawards.com/nominees/
Just perusing some of the other awards and nominees goes to show how much of a joke the whole thing is. It surely can't be based on anything other than money.

fukkkkkkkk dude. I'd be down for some tekken on fightcade. you think it'll be working in like 2 months or so? or worse? not sure what fightcade updates are like. didn't even know they were still on-going tbqh

To be honest, I don't think TN would allow any character to grow as much as those three, just like Capcom never allowed anyone to take Ryu/Ken/Chun-li space. But fans choose whatever they want, and this was what happened to Juri and a bit of what happened in KoF too. Look at Mai. She was never a central point of the series in any way, and SNK even removed her from the original release of KoF XI and XII, but the fans forced her back.
I don't know if a Cross Over with VF would even happen, but it's interesting when a company tries to add a character that is quite different.
By the way, don't use DOA covers as a way to prove popularity, Leifang and Tina had more covers than Ryu, Marie, Honoka and Ayane.

And one more thing about VF, I wonder if fans would be OK if Sega decided to add some characters from some other franchises to it…

Hope you all remembered to join and joined in with the steam group.

Thanks, AFL.

"You ordered those fries, yeah?"
youtu.be/B5VY41SyWl0?t=13m30s

Is there ever a stream Kike Z is on where he's not a salty fuck, even SG is a product of him being salty at losing Mahvel 2

At least, SG is less busted and dumb than Marvel 2.

His love for Mahvel is what undermines him. He is a good game designer, but he really shouldn't be in charge of a studio. He needs a person who will stand over him and beat him with a stick saying "Don't copy Mahvel, don't copy Mahvel, it's a bad game, don't copy Mahvel".

Isn't marvel considered a kusoge over in japan?

And that's why it's less fun.

What other games has he made? Indivisible seem is the only one I can think of and it's like a good idea on paper but in execution from the demo made it clear the multiple attack options are for show and you should only do the two that gave best DPS.

Is 3v3 team-based fighting game a bad idea?
Is a CVS2-like Ratio System a bad idea?
Is a meta focused on reset a bad idea?
Is mixing what he finds good on VSav, GG, BB, Marvel a bad idea?

The guy's not even in charge of the whole studio. He's the engine creator, lead programmer and lead game design.

Depends your definition of "fun".
I don't have "fun" playing less agressive and with less combo length games like SF.

I never saw more questionning and more doubting on a fighting game producer than on Mike Z. Even Ono had less.

The Game Awards: Nominees for Best Fighting Game:
- Street Fighter V
- The King of Fighters XIV
- Killer Instinct (Season 3 and Definitive Edition)
- Pokkén Tournament

Also, SFV is also nominated for "Best e-Sport Game".

Well, Xtreme3 not having multiplayer or jetski makes me ignore that game.
But yeah, I remember the ruckus when Hitomi was announced being the supposely naive karateka girl and even had a plot with an amnesic Hayate getting her waifu status. How mysterious Lisa/LaMariposa was, her relationship with Tina, being the first non white/asian girl before these SJW times and she's latin-american according to Itagaki himself. They all were pretty hyped up and got their fans at their time. But I don't think anybody cares about Kokoro.

For VirtuaFighter, just give me Eileen being a competent character and I'll be fine. Sarah, Pai, Akira and others are already mainstays. As for other franchises, it would be nice having Liryu like said. Just don't get some crazy designs like Bayonetta, Sam Gideon or Selvaria. I like the more "realistic" approach and their "blander" designs. And I love Bayonetta, VC and other SEGA IPs.

About Mai, I think SNK removed her from KOFXI to promote NGBC with her. Her NGBC version came to the console version of KOFXI. KOFXII was just rushed to recover some cash from what would be KOFXIII that costed so much that SNKP almost bankrupts again.

Well, read the date of that tweet pal(03/10/2016). At least they do post something every now and then, so maybe have some hope.

Not in lead roles but he worked on the good Battlefront games as programmer/battle designer.

You know the other games are just filler for the Overwatch award. They have some Witcher DLC ffs.
But I still laught how Xrd and Blazblue were ignored.

well in the spanish colonies they didn't have any rules against interracial black and indigenous mixing so you have puerto ricans, cuban, etc that are black as any black anywhere else but ethnically or whatever they identify as hispanic and don't think of themselves as black but to the outside world that's all the see.

Pretty much, but electing a game like SFV tells a lot about our FGC / e-Sport rapport.

No
no
Yes
Yes (things that are good don't go good together

Because all his choices are off and very questionable.

Make a system that stops infinite but them make safe resets that reset said system and drop the meter for the other burst system.

Offers the option to pick 1/2/3 man teams but no 1/2 man teams are given enough to be viable to stand up to the stupid reset game or string safety/mixuips that's offered in 3 man teams, there are few exceptions of players who can win with 1/2 man teams but exceptions are not the rule and it comes down to them guessing lucky during strings and they're probably playing a command grab character or valentine.

Then he goes and says how he'll change other games and some are the most questionable things you can read (just look up his posts about them)

Oh did he, that's pretty good.

In terms of a design point, everything can go with everything. UNIEL took the same approach.
There's no "codes" to respect in a FG mechanic. We can explore way more. Even SG is pretty "classic" on that point.

More than Ono? More than Harada? More than Ed Boon?

The game was meant to be fast, super aggressive and momentum heavy. That's not a good or a bad choice of design.

In the begining of the game, a solo Fortune have made Top 8 at EVO. A duo is still viable vs a trio, because of the damage ratio. Duos are still pretty solid, especially on some characters.

Oh yeah. He has an opinion on a game he played more than 10 years. Boo at him. (I'm pretty sure you're talking about his 3S Upper article)

The "bad" things about the game you points aren't bad at all. You just personally don't like it.

Forgot about this, but

You know, the main reason is called reset is because this isn't a combo. You can block the reset or tech the throw, if you know that he's doing it.
A player can abuse you in SG. But he can only do that when you're letting him abuse you. That's why Undizzy Bursts are for, too.

It took aspects and took what made them work, SG took them and then proceeded to try to do it's own mahvel styled thing

There's respecting and taking things that work.

Yes, they see somethings or informed of something broke they fix it or change it to find something that works, Mike Z sees something broken (people abusing his anti infinite easy example) he makes a second burst mechanic to bait and find a way around.

That has nothing to do with it being fast it's making combos that at any point that can be reset and covered becoming safe and even reset back into string that can also have covered mix ups and when stopped if lucky just goes back to them being stringed,
It's not momentum it's who ever pokes themselves in first will probably win if he knows more then 3 mix ups or resets.

It's only viable if 2 have a MU with 2/3 of their team, you're still going to get all the issues a 1 man team gets except you might have an assist of your own to try and get in with.

I just gave somewhere too see where his thoughts on what balance and design are (he talked about Xrd SIGN and some other newer games around that time) I'm not talking about a singular one since they all share common changes. (just add more pressure tools to everyone and then beat this one good character before my opinion with a sledge hammer)

This is where the meta kills it, you can't see of punish the reset, he can unload 2 attacks preemptively, they meaty you as you leave hit stun and then while covered by their attack animation and any audio que is covered by block stun sounds they go for it and you can bet both assists are active for long enough that they can either be safe after this reset or you're held in block stun for so long he can meaty you again (acting as a new string meaning his assists are active again) making it all start again

-Cont-

This is false, you're stuck when blocking 2 assists for a good 20 second strings before a gap appears and carry you to the corner but the timers counted down and you've taking 2 sets of assists and know knows how many specials in chip while having to guess high or low in ambiguously hidden mix ups.
And after all that he's safe, if he wants to be risky he can try to to go for a last attempt at pressuring riskily but after he's too far to keep it up he'll be safe, but you'll be in the corner and he'll probobly be + this is the only situation in SG's meta the one who got attacked on hit or string can be left in when it's "over" just because it hasn't happened to you doesn't mean it's not how it works.

Undizzy burst isn't even worth it's weight in dipping sauce to help stop this either since as they apply the pressure where the meaty gap covers are that's dropping the meter a small potion giving him enough to work with to set up that situation again at the very best you can hope for.

No the attack gets away with what ever just works with a a safe reset attempt + multiple mix up strings hidden behind assists, if you ever have a chance to poke out or back dash out they've misinputted, only thing within reason you can escape and be back at anything close to an even plane is tick throws.

For someone who must play SG and surely know how it works that was a pretty bad string ender.

So what? Is a Versus-style FG so bad that nobody should do it ever?

Usually, those guys has no idea what to fix, nerf or buff. Mike Z's a player before being a game designer. We knows that nerfs can ruin a character and its playstyle, as he knows that blocking his game so much will not be as enjoyable to play as the games that inspired him to do SG.

No.

I'll totally give you that one. And because of that, Solo got super buffed on Solo vs Team. It's still not totally viable, but it works. For that and just for the fact that you kinda miss the point of the game when playing solo, it's already well enough.

No.

The bursts are made to be exploitable and easily baitable from the start. This isn't a "Get off me" wild card. You have to time it well or don't do it at all when your opponent is bustbaiting you. Which makes him lose the pressure he has on you and makes you either go for a pressure yourself or starting neutral again.

I didn't get the rest of the arguing.

I can totally get the "this is too fast, I just can't play" feel SG can give. But people acts like it's random, unfair or whatever.
Everybody in the cast has great tools to do resets, damages, setups… It's not "I'm against X, I can do nothing."
If you get touched and converted, you messed up. In any points, even when you're low-health, you can still coming back, because of the same thing.
I'll never get why people think SG is a bad game with terrible design. Not questionnable, not okay, straight bad. And after that, they preach Xrd? The Millia & Elphelt wonderful world?

I think my "you just don't like it" remark was pretty blank, yeah. But man… FG devs are usually too far from communities to have real and direct feedbacks, but when we have a very close one, it's disgarded, shooted by buzzwords, memes and biased opinions.
And I can't even argue against that, because it'll makes me a shill or a cuck or whatever.

cancer. Maybe if Joe wins, someone in the audience will yell "KILL OBAMA" during his speech.
Can you imagine how butthurt Reggie would get if either of these won?
There is no way this is going to be interesting to watch.

>with VF1 graphics or at least a setting that would let them play with VF1 graphics while gameplay is VF6

would it sell hot to young hip gamers who are into retro video game culture.
Would journos promote it wildly just because muh retro, even if they didnt play the original?

i was really tempted to buy an Akira and Sarah figma figurine a few days ago btw fam smh
ill buy those someday

Did you honestly expect anything else?

ftfy

REVELATOR ON STEAM FUCKING WHEN

When -A N O T H E R O N E-
is on PS4

Probably February at the earliest.

I'd say it's mostly some kind of legitimiser for the entire process. Street Fighter is a mainstream idea of what a video game is, and it has credible 'old school' history. The corpse of street fighter is paraded around to let people believe that there is an unbroken link between modern games and the games of the past. Street Fighter V hardly sold, and people hardly play it, yet every normalfag knows that street fighter is a 'hardcore' game and that it belongs in an awards section. Putting Street Fighter next to all these other sad excuses for games just makes the whole process seem legitimate, and it doesn't even matter how bad SFV actually is.

Game of the year awards are absolute dross, and I'm sure nobody here believes otherwise, but there certainly are people out there that will feel that their purchases of Battlefield 1 and Overwatch DLC were justified when they hear that the CLASSIC HARDCORE REAL GAME of street fighter is nominated next to their shit game of choice.

Hopefully coinciding with when I get my PC back in action. Maybe around my birthday. As a birthday present Arcsy could announce Steam Revelator crossplay with PS, and also Bridget.

KI wasn't nominated just for S3, but for the entire game.

The whole corpse thing is actually what I think.
But can we take that nomination as the "FGC" nomination or not, for you?
For me, no. SFV rejects the FGC, just by being there this year, instead of letting Ultra one more year and let SFV build hype.

The entire game got released in 2013 user. It wasn't Fighting GOTY material then and it isn't Fighting GOTY now.
It's not even a "Definitive Edition" when there is gonna be a fucking season 4. Even Pokken would be a better choice for Fighting GOTY than KI
Fixed the netcode problem at launch quickly, balanced the game because fans asked for it and added in more rage quitting punishments.

Ultra SF4 was nominated in 2014. And even if it was just for S3, things like Shadow Lords, Shadow AIs or the big tutorial in it makes it more GOTY material, and a complete game overall, than KoF XIV.
Yeah. You don't follow the game that much, do you?

I thought you said that KoF has been active "unlike KI". Sorry if I didn't get it.

Revelator misses a character, before doing another version.
At least, I hope we get that character before having a 3rd Xrd.

The game is still 3 years old. It would be the same as nominating DOA5 Last Round or Skullgirls 2nd Enco~

I forgot what was the subject we were talking about. This thing is a shitshow every single year. I remember GTAV being nominated for two years in a row.

Well, they fixed some things but there's still many weird bugs like close normals not registering right, side changes and rolling feels weird. But is still miles better than what we got with KOFXIII post console launch minor bugfix with the Steam release.

At least we'll get some costumes. Maybe classic Leona, '97/'98/2000 Athena, braided Yuri, classic Robert and other simple stuff.

By the way, the results of a KOF survey made a few months ago: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x-IMB2tk5VP1hAQ6y6BPdJ6v4bgSkf63oEhT0__xVUw/edit#gid=236739004
Fighting Games is really a doomed genre.

Maybe it's ever worse with brazilians since we didn't had almost any spanish colonization(only very few places at the south) but are still labeled as hispanics by americans and europeans even if we don't even speak the same language as the rest of the continent and have much stronger african culture due to mixing with slaves in the northeast regions(capoeira, celebrating other "gods" even if christianity is the offical religion of many) and having many regional cultures like cangaço

Well who decides the nominations? Is it 'games journalists', or is it voted on by online polls or something? Either way it's not going to be a reflection of the fighting game community, since the journalists are just in the pockets of capcom or whoever else it is today, and any kind of online poll would just be flooded with votes for SFV by people who have only heard of street fighter and just want to vote for Overwatch in a different selection.

The fighting game community is a mishmash full of battered housewives and smash kiddies, but I would still at least think a 'FGC' decision on what was the best fighting game of 2016 would be more accurate and true than if it was decided by random casuals or polygon writers.

mikezsez.blogspot.com/2015/12/what-id-change-for-third-strike-upper-3s.html

I don't know man, I can't help but agree with 95% of what MikeZ says on his proposed changes of 3rd strike into 3S'.

but then again I don't think a games meta should be decided solely on resets.
I think the mold for traditional fighters has been used waaay too often and melee has too much bullshit in it.
there needs to be a game that breaks the mold and does it well

The nominations are made by the people that made the awards. The awards are voted.
I don't know if the industry has an influence on the vote, but if you take the film industry, Producers, directors, actors and other guys working on movies are the only one allowed to vote on ceremonies like Oscar or Cannes festival. Not the people.

The nominations are made by the people that made the awards. The awards are voted.

I don't know if the industry has an influence on the vote, but if you take the film industry, Producers, directors, actors and other guys working on movies are the only one allowed to vote on ceremonies like Oscar or Cannes festival. Not the people watching it.

I'm not that dumb to not considerate Smash as a fighting game, but one thing is sure:
FGC != Smash community.

What do you play?

I'm sure that their opinion is to be respected.

games?

Only own a gayman PC so not much, some Last Blade 2 on fightcade, i bought MK XL on sale but can't git gud because the online is dead, and Killer Instinct

I don't think you should only allow votes from the players.

and I don't think there is any possible way to make a 'game of the year' award mean anything other than the opinions of either people paid to shill, or people brainwashed by shilling. The only thing I could hope for is by some chance KoF beats SFV and this causes SNK to invest more into making it even better.

yea man brazil is crazy in that regard. I heard something about government jobs down there having people having to prove that they're not white or some shit due to a drive for diversity or something and it confused the shit out of me tbh.

I really like watching SG user.

Dude, SNK doesn't have the money to invest more.
KoF XIV is the maximum they can pull out. And they already doing all in on it.
I hope the arcade version will work in Japan for them.

I'm sure they will see returns on their original investment into KoFiv at some stage. I don't think their projected sales would have been that out of the realms of reality, so you can't pretend that SNK is in complete squalor and couldn't afford to, say, provide a DLC costume once a month, for example.

I'm sure they could put future effort into tournaments, balance or network patches if needed, new stages etc.

A lot of people says that KoF XIV is only here to do quick bucks, to prepare a big KoF XV.
Kinda like what they did from XII to XIII.

I could agree with that theory, but it would be nice to see them let it live at least so I can play it on PC for a year.

Anyone here play Bushido blade?

I like that how 2 things really matters now in fighting games:
- an arcade release
- a PC release

What is the best version of DoA5: Last Round?

I haven't played it in years. There's nobody who wants to play it for some reason.

Fucking release a PC port of KoFXIV already, goddamn. Do they hate money or something? I want to help SNK make fighting games great again.

Bushido Blade side tournament at EVO when?

Even if the game is on PS4, an x86 hardware, so basically a specified PC, it's still not enough to release it on every PC.
Because you ran your game in a specific PC with a specific OS. A lot of japanese devs never works on PC and has no idea how to handle it. Especially on the optimization part and just the fact that a game on Steam has to work on any hardware combinason possible, while on PS4, you just have to run it on PS4.
For SF4, Capcom called a dev team in Poland, specialised in porting console games to PC. I'm talking about the GFWL version. I still don't think SNK has the money for that.
And don't compare to ASW or Capcom (UE54). GGXrd and SFV runs on UE and the engine was made for PC games at first.

It works like this, if you prove that you are black, something that is quite hard to do in some cases, you can enter in some government jobs and universities more easily.
It's the infamous reparations policy for slavery. Plenty of people are against it, but it became law nonetheless. To be honest, here in the western world, we really have no saying in almost everything the government do.

I don't think they can user. Sony will probably hold the game captive for at least six months to an year before SNK can port it.

Well, you can mod the PC version.

It's funny to think that both that Leona and Athena are works of a brazilian.
By the way, I still think Zarina was supposed to be Brazilian to, but they changed in the last moment to keep the SA Team name. Look at her colors, all of them are from the Brazilian flag.

Zarina isn't Brazillian?

Nope. Colombia.

So, she does Capoeira, has a toucan and wears the brazillian flag's color, but she's colombian? (At least, she has Colombia's flag with her wristbands, but still…)
Why? I mean, why the last minute change? They wanna do a Brazil team but changed it because Nelson?

Nelson and Bandeiras are Brazilian, she is the only one that isn't.
I think KOF did not want a Brazil Team for some crazy reason. They had a Mexico, Japan and China, but nothing else.
KoF do have plenty of these jokes: None of the members of Mexico team look like most of the mexicans.

Thank God.

For me, Angel is just your usual latina chica, who dyed her hair like a punk/weeb and do some wrestling.
When they all have the same face, because anime style, imagination is free.

I've been playing as order sol. It's been fun but I still need to figure out how to get to stage 3.

Why do a shit ton of them dye their hair blonde? None of the women that have blonde hair are natural blondes and it bugs the shit out of me. I don't want to date a blonde, but I don't get why they think dying their hair makes them look better. Is it to cover up for their personalities?

How do you actually walk with your pants being tied like that? I still can't figure that out.

If anything, Vf needs to have more of a soul. The characters have some interesting stories, but they're never shown in the game. How many guys enter shady tourneys just to get a bigger, better boat to hunt a shark? Lei is pretty cool because he's a dickhead for a monk.

As for fighting styles, there's always an actual Boxing style or some kind of Mid East style (without going the sjw route of course). It would be interesting to see a less retarded version of SF4's Hakan.

Standing wasn't VF's problem. Requiring a masters degree in the basics, and doctorates degrees to learn Akira, Aoi, and Vanessa were the problems (they're the three hardest to use even when VF reduced the learning curve. They were reasons why people joked about Akira requiring a doctorates). VF's learning curve pushed people away from the game, and the 3D fighting game community is infamous for not letting the scene grow let alone help anyone out of respective cliques (DoA might be different, but no one takes DoA seriously).

4 and beyond did hit some Tekken territory to get more players with Goh, Vanessa (who somehow got lighter and sounds more white in each verison), and Jean. At least Goh had that ghetto Iori thing going for him (missing teeth, batshit insane, etc).

I plan to get a Sheeva and a Leona next year.
Any of you have some stuff like this?

She's a hueaboo. It's really weird but it's not like any of the chinese characters even have chinese names. Not even Shun'ei and Mian are acknowledged by the chinese. Maybe that's the reason for all the pandering with special versions and timed-exclusive DLC there

Well, it's just a checkbox where you choose your race but the options are very limited. I have to declare myself "yellow" even if I don't remotely resemble one but I know my grandfather is japanese and god knows where the rest of my family are from. The problem is that the govermnent wanted to actually prove your race going against our constitution(by being racist). Well, ever since Dilma left, they're more worried about our debts. Curiously, the two last governors of Rio were arrested this week because of corruption and the state/city are broke after the WC and the Olympics

what did I miss?

Mike Z being a kike-sjw faggot as usual.

Weebs that doesn't play fighting games, as usual.

I would like to see a hueaboo, that would be interesting.

Yup, saw it on TV early morning when the Federal Police got the gang together.
I never used the race system, but I saw they having some problems with students being accepted as a "colored" person in some universities but not in others. It's kind of sad they implemented it.
My family have a bit of white, indian and native. I have no idea how that happened, but it did.

But, talking about Hueland, I'm really curious if Namco will add Christie to T7, so we can have two hueladies at once.

I played VF for a good while, about as competitively as one could without a local scene, and I never really understood this sentiment. It's just not that hard to learn. I'll admit I had to get a good handle on the game as a whole before I could tackle Akira, who became my main.
I suspect if anything, people have a hard time getting into it initially because it punishes buttonmashers, or even just rookies in general, so hard. The way the system is set up, it's not unthinkable for a mid or lower mid tier player to body a newbie 20 times in a row, whereas in most fighters you can throw stuff out and at least cause a little damage, if not actually win a round or two. And there's a point at which you don't gain or learn anything if you're too outmatched to even get a handle of what's going on.
So I guess I've talked myself into agreeing that it's a game that is hard to just jump in and learn on instinct, the way some players do, it needs a little study. But the actual system is neat, consistent, and simple.

There is an issue of Gamepro where someone wrote in to complain about the review they did for the game. He sent in a 2 or 3 page rant that went on and on about how VF was the best fighting game, basically it boiled down to what you're talking about and how deep the meta game can get. He also said the reviewer wouldn't understand what he was talking about because he must be bad.

The reviewer published a reply a long with the letter defending the score he'd given. He said he reviewed a ton of games blah blah blah I know better than you. Pretty much the same attitude the SJWs at all the major review sites have now.

If any anons are interested I'll dig the magazine out and scan the page.

I am sort of mildly curious, although I think pretty much any fightan regular has been well-aware for many years that fighting game reviews in the general press are basically meaningless. I'm not sure why the guy bothered with the rant.
Maybe he just needed someone to talk to about VF

Let me add more fuel to the fire:

-Capcom makes console-exclusive DLC to punish PC owners.

Mortal Kombat is pretty shit, honest
Git gud
Git gud
It's better then that and hating a game because someone shitposts on Holla Forums is pure autism.
fug
You're gay, play king of fighters.

Oh yea:

"I'm playing DOA for it's gameplay and fighting mechanics," said no ever.

Street Fighter 5 is basically an extended Divekick at this point, it's all Entry/Exit combat because hardly any moves have combo potential outside of maybe 3 hits, and playing against someone who's actively resisting you basically makes it into tag.

Street Fighter 3 is the best 2d street fighter, mainly because there's actual combo potential for skilled players that can actually be executed in combat, without being a 100 to 50 or even a 100 to 70 deal on health damage.

Street Fighter 5 has no reward for being a good player in it's combat. Guilty Gear is Entry/Exit most of the time as well, but it's fucking built around it because the projectile and melee game is varied like crazy, there are types of characters all across the board with different ranges and movement types, and you can still pull off combos if you manage to get a good hit in.

Street Fighter 5 and games like Guilty Gear have one key difference, SF is bound by tradition yet has a need to do something different even after the art was perfected in SF3, while games like Guilty Gear, Blazblue and the like aren't bound by tradition and do what they think is fun.

I think in order to make street fighter good again, they have to study their 3rd game roots, because they're trying to compete with more passionate younger folks when they should try to add on to what isn't broken instead of throwing the game out every sequal.

Hell, Guilty Gear plays almost EXACTLY like teh last 2D guilty gear does, it just has fancy graphics now. And people are fine with that, as long as you add new content.

Here's the problem. If Sony weren't keeping those games behind console wall, I would've gladly played them.

Revelator's also on PS3, and Sign's on PC without many changes unless you're playing as or against Sin or Elphelt.

Remind me, but are GGXrd: Revelator and BBCF on PS3 digital only?

Pretty sure Revelator is, don't know about BB. PS3 Revelator has gone on sale at least twice anyway.

still not sure if i like blazblue or not, but it's certainly more interestinggimmicky than i gave it it credit for.

rachel is so awkward to play tho

amazon.com/BlazBlue-Central-Fiction-PlayStation-3/dp/B01G7TX02M

Shouldn't we have realized SF was awful around IV then?

I love that there's a big ass roster, but when I see high level play based around footsies, it looks kinda lame.

About that picture i don't think it's bad for Ryu to have 2 simple moves, they are very effective at what they do, an invincible reversal and a move that is low invulnerable

Second, i doubt there is such a thing as a comparing "begginer characters" for games since we are talking about apples and oranges.
We could put a Smash brothers character and even that would look like more advanced than Ryu

You are weak and don't deserve fighting games. I found GGxrd easier to learn than SF, anyway.

I like DoA fighting style every now and again. It's much better in person than playing against cpu, but unfortunately nobody plays it. It's pretty fun.

Don't say that, you will trigger the guy that comes in to say NO ABA NO BUY, when it should have been NO BRIDGET NO BUY, or maybe even NO TESTAMENT NO INVESTEMENT. Also there are a few key differences in the games that makes Xrd enough to be entirely new, but whatever. your point stands about 'tradition'.

I've seen GGxrd Rev for Ps3 sold as disc, and I've ordered a disc copy of BBCF and am waiting for it to arrive. I don't think I will treat BB as more important at getting good as GG, but it's still fun to play something different once in a while.

It's less about tradition and more about not throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
SF3 was fucking sweet, they threw it out for SF4, and SF5 is only worse.
Guilty Gear has basically stayed the same, only with nice additions added on.
Big difference then no change.
New characters, new gameplay tweaks, new gameplay additions, these are great.
But throwing out the entire system along with the team isn't good for a fighting series.

I didn't say GG/BB had 15 different mechanics. All I said was no one plays DOA seriously. Blazblue is pretty shitty though.

Vanilla 4 was okay, but Super made it a little better. AE turned 4 into shit with a fuck-awful Third Strike-like balance, and Ultra was an ugly mess of a game.

So…yea, SF4 mostly sucked.

Its one of the better ones, people are just scared of being embarrassed by it. Same shit during the early games same shit now.

The early games were horrible. 5 is decent, but again, the fgc is very hypocritical towards it.

I misquoted, meant to reply that to this person

That's good to know. I prefer having physical copies of games over digital ones. That and i've only seen one physical copy of KoF XIV in my area.

Yeah same, I don't own the PS3 that I am using at the moment and would rather have the ability to at least sell a hard copy, or maybe buy my own PS3 in the future, rather than link a digital copy to the actual owner of this console.

No anji mito no buy from me yo. No zappa not gonna happan. No order sol no order yo. No robo ky I ain't gonna buy. I know these are shit but I felt like doing them.

Jesus christ, what were they thinking when they added Rash to Killer Instinct?

Obviously the real question is why is this game on Windows 10 only, but seriously, what would drive a team to add such an annoying motherfucker to the game?

T H E M E M E S J A C K

MUH NOSTALGIA

Reminder that Keits got butt-hurt on a stream when players brought up their concerns with the balance and shit. Oh yea, and another reminder that Keits is a piece of shit, Iron Galaxy sucks, and Geoff the Hero is a sjw-cuck faggot now.

Conclusion: FGC has Stockolm syndrom.
This is this kind of bullshit that creates dead games. Too bad for games like Yata or Chaos Code, that tried to have an SF/KOF feel.

You could have used "gitgud" for MK, as well.

You got that right.

Most people here don't like MK.
As it was said before, MK 9 was a masterpiece, and 10 was bad in comparison, but damn, it's miles away from what Capcom delivered.

MK X is a very weird product. A bit like SF V. I really can't understand how these developers think.

I think it depends of you desire to learn new systems.
I mean, right now on PC, on fucking Steam, you can play GGXrd, SF V, MKXL, UNIBEL, Melty Blood, Battle Fantasia, GG Accent Core, DoA 5 LA, MK 9, USF IV, EF-12, Koihimi Embu, KOF XIII/98/2002, Skullgirls 2nd, Blazblue CE and more.
If you are willing to change, you have plenty of options

Anyone else know this feel? He's all shook up about the fact that I bodied him while half asleep.

It's that and also most people don't even feel like bothering to learn the barebone basics in fighting games and would rather just mash all the time. For example, if you're of the generation where a lot of local kids had a PS and had Tekken 3, you can ask those same kids now that they're adults which character they used the most and you'd be surprised (not really) how many of them name Eddy and/or Hwoarang because it just allowed them to mash the kick buttons without pausing for thought, despite the fact that Hwoarang is consistently one of the hardest character to play seriously. Back then when they invited me to their house and we played Tekken, they were flabbergasted when I got a perfect set against them with Lei because they thought Lei was one of the weakest characters simply because you just couldn't mash with him. I was also a pretty mediocre character in the arcades back then and I didn't get to a high level (well, relative to the fact that I live in Eastern Europe) until my late teens when I wasn't a dumb kid anymore and Dark Resurrection came out at that time.

With Virtua Fighter not only is the system a complete anathema to mashers, despite the fact that it's not really that complicated, but you can't even do anything on a fluke with even the simplest characters like Jacky.
I also don't know why they don't say that Lei-Fei needs a doctorate because it's not just about memorization with him and the only thing which makes Akira hard compared to some other characters are the inputs you need to do for most of his moves, but as someone who played SNK games regularly it wasn't really a problem.

Find a fighting game neither of you know anything about. It's also fun doing training mode stuff together and working out tech. If he's really new he probably just has to grind some combos and develop some more game sense on how to read and react to things. If he's willing to learn just offer to help and give him advice as it sounds like the difference is skill between you two is pretty great at the moment.

Is it just me or are the majority of people that say SFV either new to the FGC or too afraid to say anything bad about it? I only see top players skate around the topic while still criticizing it. What I see from the non-pro community is a large community of people brand new to the game and mid-level players beating up/training them. Most of them seem nice enough but all one has to do is go to reddit or their discord to see what I'm talking about. SFIV brought in a ton of newbies too but it didn't seem so bad because the game still had some gimmicks that took a long time to master. With SFV it's all laid out for you and the only challenge is grinding ranked until you get enough players that don't rage quit to manage to climb out of silver/bronze.

This is where I think a lot of the "lol Kof" stuff comes from. They don't care about learning any other games. They just want to be good at the one they see on stream.

*people that say SFV is good are either new

He's decent enough, I was just having a rare morning I think.

I had a similar moment once. not as extreme as yours but I was hungover and usually when I'm hungover my hands just feel clammy and cold and I normally think it effects my play. I told my friend this en route to my other friend's and played out of my mind.

I really enjoyed MK X, and personally thought it was a good successor to 9. But I do agree that 9 had a certain magic too it. Retelling events form the first 3 games but as an alternate timeline was genius.

There used to be Deadliest Warrior poverty side tournaments that were hilarious till everyone found Ninja and Pirate were just broken as fuck. Poverty as fuck but it was the poverty that gives you a few laughs and tension.

Rash is retarded levels of unsafe and he only has a few tools that are easy to get around once you figure him out. Wrecking ball has higher negative frames on block than anything Shadow Jago throws out and everything but the ram horns is slow to throw out.

Plus if you play Rash, your game plan is to start corner juggles and you can see that boot coming a mile away. Heavy break it. If they are trying to cross up with the Wrecking ball to j. HP (And that hitbox is still retardo) then start blocking, or if you are playing Hisako or Kim Wu, throw a counter out. Tusk blows through him. Riptor's HP and j.HP stuffs it (Also leave out a flame carpet because guaranteed they will move into it and interrupt their own combo). If you are playing RAAM then Kryll shield and stomp that nigga into paste. Glacius and Kan-Ra can keep him out and Kan-Ra can lay traps.

And even if Rash does connect. He only has two sets of linkers in the Ram charge and the boot dance which are easily breakable. Flowchart Rash is EZ mode. When you get players who know how to really move with him and use the tounge, that's when you need to think about who you pick and use your options

I'm not defending Keits but no really. Eyedol was fucking retarded. Got deserved nerfs. They could stand to tweak Mira because she takes way too much damage even for a YOLO character (Even UMvC3 Phoenix is more durable). Most of the KI community gets butthurt when their favorite character gets deserved nerfs so you shouldn't listen to them anyway.

Christie is fine but I want the original capo, Eddy. But Harada looks like he wants Lucky Chloe to be their substitute and takes any complains as prejudice against her design.

That would be me, but being an newbie-friendly character and the pandering to brazilians really helped to get into Tekken(at casual level) years ago.

But system for system I like Virtua Fighter more. Sarah and Eileen are fun to play but the monkey girl does no damage and have many unsafe moves.

Honestly, I found MK9 weird in the gameplay aspect and it looks they made it better in MKX. I want to get MKXL now that it has every DLC including the mobile stuff. Maybe during black friday.

Also you forgot:
And the game has stage brutalities in some stages. Takeda is also the only likeable new kid and I don't understand the point of Jax daughter.

This is honestly the main reason I don't bother with Xrd. I have other complaints about the game but not having ghost boy is what kills it for me.

MK 9 had better fanservice, MK X had better gameplay.
"MK babies" were a problem in MK X but we also got:

-Kotal Kahn
-Ferra/Torr
-Erron Black
-D'Vorah

All of them excellent characters, and that's not something easy to do to a series this old, it's really easy to add new characters to an estabilished series and have them turn out shitty, but they didn't with quite a lot of them.
Additionally, out of all the MK babies, Takahashi is almost ok and wouldn't take much work to improve upon to the point where he can be cool, just look at his concept art, the dead, white eye would've helped spiece up his design a lot.
Not only that but we got some pretty cool DLC character, with Alien, Predator and Tremor being really fun to play, and Tremor especially getting in my opinion a really solid redesign, to the point where i hope he comes back permanently in the sequels from now on (also bring back Rain pls)

Either way as much as Holla Forums likes to bitch about MK, as far as i'm concerned it's in the best place it's ever been in decades.
It's selling a metric shit ton, it has solid, fun entries in the series, and Boon always tries to pander to MK fans.
MK survived 3 fighting game crashes.
As it currently stands, MK is literally unstoppable.
There could be a global video game crash across all platforms and MK would continue to sell and be alive and well just fine.
This is because, simply put, MK is a series that primarily caters to MK fans.
It just is that simple, most fighting games have to either cater to casuals, or the pro community (with the FGC incorporating both of them on different levels), but when it comes to MK, it has MK fans as it's core, and they don't really give a single shit about FGC, they'll keep alive the series regardless, they're "externals".
MK fans have more in common with wrestling fans than the FGC in what really attracts them to MK, if that makes sense.

MK 9 was bigger than it's parts. It was fun to play and fun to watch. The tag mode was also how I usually spent most of my time in the game.
MK 10 was more fluid, yes, but the thing is, the Variations are a plus but also a curse. They allowed every character to have more moves, but you needed to choose which you would use. It's the kind of thing that some will hate and some will love. To me, I would like to see you being able to change it mid fight using two bars, that would allow some sick combos IMO.
And about the magic of MK 9, you also had all the classic characters and stages present, and that was really great because most of the art direction was on point. The ladies were sexy, the dudes menacing, the fights were bloody.
Have you noticed that you can't damage the characters in MK X? You can get them dirty, but not damaged as in MK 9. That was a bummer.

Well, I don't really have anything against Chloe, but they are adding more and more characters before the console release, so, there still hope.
Eddie is cool, but it's hard to beat Christie as a funnier character to play, at least to me. Now, I would like to see her using his 'Faisca' costume as an alternate. I would like that.

And about MK, if you are hue and a Mustard, look for nuuvem deals. I got my MK from there and sometimes they have better prices than Steam.
Mileena lips was a way to make that scene with D'vorah works, it's the only freaking reason they would do it, and if you look at the original concepts, they would not be present originally.
Jacqui is the character I enjoy the most playing. She can charge attacks, cancel projectiles, is not too slow, and her variations are significant. But her design suffered from the Grey and Brown disease that contaminated MK X. Everything lose colors. Compare Kitana from MK 9 to her more recent version, or Kung Lao.
They all lose their colors.

user, MK X did cater to FGC. And that's visible in how they removed plenty of modes that would be considered a "joke", like the many 'Test Your' minigames. They left Test Your Might but it was that. And the PS2 minigames like Chess, Kart or Puzzle will hardly ever come back.
The costumes are much more PC and there is no body damage, probably because they though ahead of Capcom about the companies bitching about what you can put on TV. May they had other reasons too, but I digress.
The DLC was not for the MK fans, it was only to make the game look cool for casuals.
We still don't have Sindel, Baraka Not Alien Baraka and Rain. In the story mode we see plenty of characters that could be in the game, like Li Mei, Sareena, Frost, Fujin, Stryker, Nightwolf, Smoke, but only Tanya and Bo'Rai Cho made it into the game as playable characters.
They got rid of Skarlet. Why create a character for MK 9 to remove her on the next game, even when she is in the comics?
I do understand, and agree that most MK fans are more like wrestling fans than FGC members, but this was the least MK fan friendly game I've ever seen.
It's not a bad game, but it wasn't a positive evolution from MK 9.
We almost had a good Cassie with that wrestling costume.

ftfy. Everything else is spot-on.

I fucking hate mira because of her staggering into high low scythe. But isnt as bad as fucking sabrewolf or jago. Fuck Jago. How do you even get out of the frametraps, seems like you stagger all day until he finally goes for the safe overhead or throws a dp

come back when the answer to most you "pressure" isn't just mash grab

Didn't know LTG browsed the chans

youtube.com/watch?v=XLfEFlV38fM
youtube.com/watch?v=w0dsjct9hko

look LTG I'm not disagreeing that Juri is bad but come on bro, why you even playing a shitty game that you're a scrub at to begin with?

Juri fags everyone

I'm actually starting to think you're really LTG.

Okay

Not defending censorship, but as far as the censorship goes, Juri didn't get the worst of it. Her outfit is still appealing even without a mod to uncensor it even though it looks miles better uncensored
Also

Pardon the double post, but look at the ID's nigger.

I really liked your MKX videos dude. They were really funny and I like seeing scrubs chimp out because of grabs.

So?

You can't trust pros on it. SFV is where the money is. Most of them would quit SFV, the second Capcom stopped to put money on it.
Why do you think SFIV got into the "ded gaem" zone in less than 6 months?

because most people didn't like it while they were playing it and only stuck with it because it was current?

Takeda was the best of the "Kombat Kids", and his backstory sounds like some batshit OC.

yet because the character isn't some obnoxious douche and is actually pretty down to earth, he comes off as a fun character, especially in his banter with Sub Zero.

But yes, the meat of the characters came from the "bad guys"

And then in the DLC

Interestingly, I foresee Reptile being based off the body structure of the Alien in the next game since he was originally going to be much more "feral" and sport a long tail, which they said they had "programming issues" with.

There are stage brutalities and as of a recent update with Kombat Pack 2, included stage fatalities in The Kove and the special forces camp, as well as bringing back The Pit from MK 1

I'm on the fence with that. I'm of the belief that she's insane enough to have someone give her lips, it works for letting her actually speak, but it does downplay the "vicious animal" aspect of her that the veil covers.

No Testament, no investament
No Aba, no graba
No Zappa, no happan
No Baiken, no takin

But yeah it would suck shit to have your main dropped in the new game. I think it's soul crushing and luckily it hasn't happened to me. I choose characters based on a lot of factors, and if you plan to invest time in a game then it's generally going to be a serious decision.

Watching from the sidelines while SFV fags fling shit at each other, while you're playing actually good fighting games sure overwhelms you with a sense of smug satisfaction.

My main is faust, so I knew he would be in xrd. The problem is I have more fun playing anji or order sol, plus I consider zappa the "rival" character I like to fight against. So that puts me off a lot.

Yeah I like fighting against Bridget like a rival character. It's always better to keep more characters from old games unless they are absolute dog shit to begin with. As much as it it nice to have new designs with new gameplay in brand new characters, it's better to recognise old favourites.

I guess you can never please everyone, and I am sure there are people out there that may be glad for some characters that get dropped.

I am not a fan of Third Strike

I don't think she's from Edenia, she's supposed to be from "K'tynn" or something like that. I've never understood how Outworld works or how merging realms is supposed to work. Is Outworld a huge planet in another dimension? And when they merge a realm it magically gets added to the planet? Or does the entire planet get sent to the Outworld planet's solar system? I've never understood this shit

Maybe it's about how easy they can create portals through the realms. Without merging, you can't do it freely.
I still can't believe Nether managed to remove all my mains from MK X.

By the way, Injustice 2 is kind of dead. I've seem some people saying boon wants to add Spawn and Hellboy to it, and, while the idea would work, It's weird to talk about it when we don't even know the full roster.

Huh. The PS2 version of Samurai Shodown VI is getting a PS4 port despite never releasing in the west.

MKX had that PS2 Mortal Kombat feeling, where they tried to push all these stupid new characters like they would be the next big thing, but they were all garbage, with a few exceptions like Bo'rai Cho and Kenshi that stuck for some reason…

It was part of Samurai Shodown Anthology, which did get released in the West.

I know, but I was just talking about the standalone release.

Any you guys going?

or gone since day 1 just ended or is ending

Some in our group are

which games?

GG

Like only GG?
No BB?
No KoF14?
No ugh, even skullgirls

The actually active part of our group mainly consists of GG players, so yeah. Some have entered KoF just to get a chance to play it, and some have entered BB just for the sake of it.

Really what happened to members who played other things, lose interest or something?

Wouldn't blame them, I'm doing that because I refuse to buy a PS4 and pay to play online like was previously free and is still free on good platforms.

Something to pass the time I guess.

Is it that strange?
SFV sucks, so a fuckton of people dropped it
KoF XIV is PS4 only
Same situation with T7 pretty much, until the PC release of FR in March anyway
and lastly, why play BB when GG exists

PREDICTABOH!

Geese is the best "evil for the sake of evil" badguy ever.

The fgc will lose its only opportunity to make a non-existing living out of bad video games and smoke weed playing them. It will never call out Capcom or even other companies/developers like Ed Boon, Namco, Arcsys, and even Mike Z.

He replaced a few others with Josie and Gigas too; however, telling Harada Chloe is horrible both design and meta-wise makes him flip his shit.

PR Rog was talking all kinds of shit until Boxer came out. He went back to cock sucking once he came out despite Boxer is shit.

Geoff the Sjw-cuck was talking shit too until he moved to SoCal to get back into the community/whatever, hoping Max will add him to the clique. Before then, he didn't want to do anything with fighting games until he tried to ride that SFV train like a Capcom-sjwfanboy.

Poongko hates it, but has to play it due to sponsors. Daigo is forced to play it, and kiss Capcom's ass.

SSVI is awful (No, it really is horrible). Iroha was the final nail in SamSho's coffin.

So I ordered a mayflash to see if I liked using a stick. I like it but the thing is a piece of shit and the stick is all wobbly. Where should I begin to start making this thing usable? Replace the restrictor?

replace the entire stick and all buttons

There are 3 important things you should be looking for in a stick: engage, throw, and spring resistance. The engage is the distance you have to move until the switch activates and you input a direction. The throw is the distance until the stick hits the restrictor gate. This is important so that you can actually input diagonals reliably. Finally theres the spring resistance, how hard you have to push to move the stick.

The restrictor gate won't fix any of these, but you might like the feel of an octo/circle better than a square. I'd say stick with the stock parts for a month until you can figure out what you actually want in a stick. If you don't wanna wait, do like says and replace the stick/buttons. The most common parts that people use are a Sanwa JLF with Sanwa buttons. I prefer a stiffer stick with shorter engage/throw so I use a Seimetsu LS-56 octogate + short throw mod with Seimetsu buttons.

Its about that time again guys

any recommendations for where i should order from?

End of year tournament with first, second, and third place prizes

everyone head to /1cc/ for NesicaXLive dumps now

So i've tried doing a bit of research but information is sparse, how do these dumps actually work? Do you need an emulator? Are they Windows native with patches?

I found a blog post that talked about using a "system that consists of an arcade plate is combined with a router that enables access and download of supported to run in recreational games", is that the proper method?

So they're little bitches?

Is this the same end of year tournament that the Holla Forums group has? If it is, when should we be voting for what game we play this year?

In everyone's defense, the first four DoA games were shite, and the story is pretty retarded even for fighting game standards..

Same tournament, was thinking 3rd Strike or KoF 02
Unless others have a game they want to pitch

Tekken 7 is supposed to get a patch at the end of the month that will nerf Akuma…again.

twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/798075229805215744

Seems like Tekken 7 may change up the cgi endings. This can be a good thing or a bad thing (Badif it's like 6 because 6 changed the Story with that fuck awful Scenario Campaign).

So yea, expect Tekken 7's story to go full retard.

twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/797964884382085120

Welp, guess we're back to Tag 2 again where most of the dlc characters were useless, and won't be included in the Arcade version.

Anyone have any advice for playing Slayer in +R or Xrd?

Nah they were decent. Never played the first one, but 2,3 and 4 were all good fun. Also, the story isn't half as bad as most anime fighters or SFV, but stories are supposed to have an element of retardation to them.

Well that's quite a loaded question considering Xrd and +R Slayer play very different. You can start out with embed related I suppose.
Join the slayer Discord if you want resources on learning Xrd Slayer

I had a lot of fun DOA3 back during my teen years.

Trashy Sol mirrors explain like 80% of my love for GG.

I need advice: I'm playing Melty Blood with my friend oftentimes and I love spamming moves that can't be blocked once you get hit once. That is, by the time you're out of blockstun you get hit again, over and over and over. I'm using White Len's 2B (that yoyo loop)/that one maid's 2B (broom sweep move), and Neco Arc's laser beam (236A).
He doesn't want to play anymore.
How does one deal with it? Are you fucked if you get hit once? Should I just not use those moves? pls help

anybody here know of a good way to change the appearance of the Qanba q1 fightstick?
it's that kind of plasticy material that feels like paint wouldn't stick well on. I planned on replacing the top with wood but that turned out to not be possible because of how it's built. So now I'm trying to figure out if there is some kind of special paint that will stick on this type of plastic so I can cover the nipponese and add some color to it.

Needed a break from May so I tried out Jam for a bit. She's actually really fun, but I'm having trouble trying to find resources on how to use her

Arcade sticks usually have some kind of plexi cover with art glued to it. You'll have to take out the stick and buttons before you can take out the plexi. I don't know how to make these, but there are some places where you can order a plexi with custom art focusattack.com/custom-etch-and-cut-plexi-cover-for-qanba-q1-cut-version-2/

I've only ordered from Focus Attack before, but there are other places like Arcade Shock or Arcade Paradise. I believe FA is going to have a cyber monday sale, not sure about the other places

Tell your friend to walk or jump forward and quickly go into block. You can advance little by little while staying safe. Or use system mechanics. There's just guard (block right before you get hit) and the shield button that can help get around predictable moves.

I need to see the proof of him caving in. Fuck, it was such a good game on release until the devs began to suck up to the culture police badly.

Yeah, 4's an ugly instalment. Character animation was weird, the new characters were off-puttingly gimmicky to a garish extent, and I'm pretty sure they used a few stock sound clips in the game.

Kotal Kahn, Erron Black, Ferra/Torr and Kung-Jin were the best new characters to come out of MKX. D'vorah was a pretty unique trap character, Takeda's okay, Cassie's 'meh' and Jacqui is just absolutely boring.

Are you me? I have Jam as a fun character to play if I am destroying someone too hard as May, or if I need a break. Jam is definitely fun, and the strategy that I use (although I am really shit and don't take it too seriously) is to try to get knockdowns or safe distance (especially after 6H) to summon cards, then run around like a loaded gun until optimal time to release ryuujin destruction, which is usually after 2H.

Me too buddy.
Hee hee.

Don't be a delusional pride autist and play KOF dammit.

Played dickstalkers 2 for the first time today, the giant mummy guy is great. Favorite character so far, metal head zombie is also pretty fun.

Oh silly user. Genres can't die. They can only be rebirthed.

Personal aesthetic reasons, man.

Leave this thread, faggot.

I wanted to go for SG, if I had the money.

Yes.

We should call out Capcom, but why the others?

depends on if you're playing Jam in +R or Xrd. If it's the former, there's vid related. If it's Xrd, I wouldn't know where to find help.

Ed Boon added microtransactions and disc-locked content like Goro (and technically Bo Rai Cho). Even if the microtransactions were for "EZ Fatalities" or "instant Shinnok," they're things that shouldn't be added in the game (that shit is for freemium games, not a fighting game that's supposed to be a complete fucking product). MKX feels so half-assed because Boon tried to focus on the shitty dlc and microtransactions, which is why I refuse to play it (also, fuck the app shit). Chances are he's going full hardcore with microtransactions for Social Injustice 2. Anyone who is praising the PC version after what Boon did, yet bashes SFV is a hypocrite (both games suck even if MKX was a mostly-complete game). Also, WB Games is a very horrible company if you know anything about the 2014 Gauntlet game that came out, and how they pissed on PC owners in the past (this includes MKX, the game people are hypocritically praising/supporting).

Namco and Arcsys aren't any better than Capcom when you think about it. Mike Z is just a sjw piece of shit that deserves to get called out by people. Arcsys is getting infamous for its dlc approach even if the new games are "different" (BlazBlue: CS2 was literally a $40 patch when it came out). Despite being a little faster with getting Guilty Gear in the West, they go out of their way for non-Asian players out of making them fork money for overpriced characters, sunglasses (Persona 4), colors, and patches that will be in the next game; kinda ironic how Arcsys pisses on the West despite the weeabu-otakus from the West are its biggest customers.

Namco treats Tekken like shit, and Harada isn't any better. They spent more time promoting Waifu simulator than their fighting game last year. Harada and his bitch boy Mike Murray really thought talking about features no one out of Japan and Korea will try for 3 more years, and promoting tourneys only 2 guys in Socal would enjoy were going to produce mass hype for Tekken 7 (a la SFV) while blue-balling people with shitty teasers that lead to the FR and Akuma announcements; announcements we didn't need to wait 7 fucking months to know about because most people knew Vanilla Tekken 7 was awful like Vanilla Tekken 6 (Pre-Blood Revolution added Harada/Murray's new Mary Sue Lars and his robot girlfriend Alisa, and Blood Revolution was what the console version of Tekken 6 was based on).

Harada had the balls to say, "You better buy my shit if you want Tekken x SF" like Ono when Ono said, "You better buy my shit if you want Darkstalkers." Fuck them both.

It's not that farfetched to say the fighting game genre is doomed with the fgc being a toxic shit-hole that keeps shooting itself in the foot (yea I said toxic. Deal with it, faggots). Guys like Maximillian, Marn in his hay day (He's still a fat piece of sleazy shit), and even LTG/DSP make the scene look really bad., Honestly most of the fighting games out now are fucking terrible spare KoF14, Virtua Fighter 5: FS (too bad the console version is terrible because Sega half-assed it), & Guilty Gear Xrd (I haven't played KoF yet because I'm waiting for a PC version with a shit-netcode like the dumb fuck I am, refusing to buy a PS4 for one genre, but it seems like a godsend after seeing and playing one shitty game after another). The scene doesn't really encourage people to get into these games either (See, and how the elitist faggots pushed people away from Third Strike, CvS2, and even MvC2 with their autistic faggotry back when they were big).

tl;dr - I'm just a bitter scrub after being so disappointed with games like SFV and KI Season 3, and how the fgc is such a horrible community in general (I had some shitty experiences at events while coming across the drama in the scene). I really wanted to play SFV until Capcom reminded me why I've been boycotting their shit for almost 5 years now. ou can call me a faggot or horrible person now.

Meant to say Arcsys doesn't go out of their way for the West. Meh.

New indie fighting game.

This looks like shit. Why is every character some"OC DUN STEELE" from Adventure Time and Invader Zim?

Atleast it's the solo PS2 release. It's slightly better than the arcade release or anthology version.

I'm gonna buy it like a good goy despite VI being the worst game in the series. Maybe Samurai Shodown VII will happen sooner if I buy it.

Has anyone from Holla Forums ever tried to make their own fighting game?

I counter that with this:

I wonder if Ikemen works with it. Hell, maybe other tools are available too, since it's mugen.

NEW THREAD

I don't think so, user.