Help me buy a present for my friend

Can Holla Forums help me by recommending a game for my hardcore MGTOW friend? Are there any mgtow friendly games out there? I have no idea what a MGTOW person would be into. Mind you I'm buying gift for him though Steam.

Russian roulette.

The fuck is an MGTOW?

user you're not even trying to pretend that your friend is you

Men Go Their Own Way
MRA basically

normalfag virgins

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
No women in Stalker, just guys bordering on gays.
Also great game.

Give him a butt-plug. Faggots love butt-plugs.

this is a new template thread.
Anyway, there are no MGTOW, just pathetic men, I know from experience.
I recommend Viscera Cleanup Detail - cheap, autistic and maybe it will encourage him to clean his room.

Ther a whole video about coming out as one

tell him to get a waifu.

Not cool. I'm the only friend he has. I'm afraid he might become suicidal after I enlist In the Marnie corps.

Don't do it, user.

kill yourself and your reddit friend. everyone here has embraced 2d long before your superficial faggot friend has

But the army is pussies.

But the entire military is pussies. I didn't mean go join something else, I meant don't join fucking anything.

But i have a death wish. And suicide is for tumblr faggots.

It is sad that anime didn't include the faggotry presented in the original work.

Hold on, I don't get it, is it MGTOW to embrace 2D?

A male who has given up on women; IE. posters on Holla Forums that spam "3DPD!" every time they see an image of one.

I'm not totally sure. Giving up on romantic love is big with them.

Closet homosexuals

Or, you could NEET it up and enjoy life.

No, MGTOW is to shun any appreciation for women whatsoever. I think even traps and the like. I don't understand how, but they claim this is not gay.

No, that's just waifu-ists or whatever you'd like to call them.

Traps aren't gay, though.

essentially, except these faggots made a cringeworthy identity out of it that they're "proud" of, think of the term "gamer" as comparison.

Stop making these fucking threads you niggerjew.

Getting mixed signals here…

MGTOW don't really fight for men's rights at all. They accept their life is fucked if they try to pick up women so they don't bother with that shit.
Average MGTOW is the guy working minimum wage to pay for a small flat rent and junk food to sustain his pseudo-NEET life.

Oddly enough, this triggers women and wage-slaves a lot since they earn enough to live a decent life, sustain their hobbys for which they have more time than most people and have little to no responsabilities (which is only fair since they have little to no rights either :^)
Lot's of people try to hammer in "You need to work a full time job and be competitive and get married!" but they never say why or who really benefits from that…

In what way are "2Dsexuals" not MGTOW? It's still an abandonment of women.

But he swears to me he isn't a homosexual. He just choosed to be asexual from now on.

you didn't think I would browse here? I don't care about the games, they're just there to fill the hole in my life.

buy me a ps2 and a collection of some cheap games like king's field would be fine though

Some MGTOW actually go to bars and pickup women, they just know very well it's never gonna be a serious affair and any "I love you" they say is just a shortcut for her V.

It's not about the sex, it's about the romance and relationships. As in, there's none of the first ever and the second only gives you legal adn financial problems for the benefit of everyone but you.

It's an abandonment of real women, but they still into 2d women. MGTOW are not.

He can say what he wants, but that's unfortunately not how human sexuality really works.

Sounds exactly like me.
I never asked for this.

I'm fairly certain that's just PUA scum, user.

Says whom? To my knowledge, attachment to imaginary women is entirely irrelevant because imaginary women lack any of the baggage they've abandoned real women to avoid.

Says MGTOW folks to my face a couple times. I don't interact with them much but they feel as though any attraction to women whatsoever is a slippery slope to be avoided.

survival knife, gun, axe,

so maybe The Long Night or how is that snowy survival game called

PUA overlaps a lot with them, but it's a hot topic for debate since some MGTOW consider their lust for flesh a weakness and they eventually find a women that rips a condom or denounces them for "rape".

So people who hate women and don't want to have any love relationship with them, but still have a sexual relationship with some of them aren't MGTOW?

not respecting them != hating them
I don't think much of animals either, doesn't mean I hate them or go around kicking any I see.

You're still trying to establish a connection here when there's none. MGTOW is the phylosophy and reasoning behind their logic, not their actions.
You can try and have sex with them and still be MGTOW, you can try and avoid them and still not be MGTOW.

So what's their philosophy?

That relationships with women are a bad deal in long term more often than not. Not always, but likely enough that it's not worth the risk.
It's a deal that benefits lots of people including you at the expense of lots of people, including you. You just get the worst end of the deal.

You can also think of it as a "be self-sufficient" phylosophy but related to relationships so fap a lot I guess. You can and should make friends, but never let yourself tie your own happiness to anyone.

I've recently heard a neat story about 4-5 faggots that all got together, rented an apartment and they live there. Each one does some part-time for minimum wage, they split the rent and eat together.
They have a lot of time for playing vydia in their home and enough income to sustain themselves and buy videogames.

Lot's of people still got very angry at them because they should "man up" and get a better job or go out and meet women. All because these were 4-5 men with disposable income that they weren't using on women and the taxes in their salary is the equivalent of a regular wage-slave.

It's pretty hilarious seeing everyone else suggesting they are some kind of evil fuckers for just minding their own business or that they are missing out on something truly amazing when they live happily like that.

That's pretty much how MGTOW started. The autists took it over just like everything else they touch, but really MGTOW just used to be a small thing to encourage guys who didn't want to immediately sacrifice all their shit to a relationship because society said so.

look at this retard

What's the difference between 30+ MGTOW and wizard? Assuming MGTOW has never had sex. Is there any difference?

Best guy and second best girl kinda related.

In practice, none.
In theory, MGTOW make it a conscious choice while wizards either don't have that luxury or don't even think about it.
In reality, MGTOW are a bit too tryhard about the whole thing and they do it to stick it up to The Woman (but not the way they'd like :^) while Wizards either regret their life or embrace their unlife.

mgtows are normalfags that got burned and wizards are failures and outcasts of society

That picture is sad

silly user, there arent any best guys in that shit show.

You'd have to make her quadruple her current weight to possess the right to title "all-American".

Here is a picture of the same thread from Holla Forums. This is the new spam.