Gamer Food - Underrated Edition

What's your excuse for not trying the only good thing to ever come out of Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Red-Boat-Premium-Fish-Sauce/dp/B00B617XK2
amazon.com/iSpring-RCC7-iSpring-RCC7-5-Stage-Residential-Under-Sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Water-Filter-System-WQA/dp/B003XELTTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of bread is that, it looks good

Whole grain, butter, vegemite.

try vegemite with melted cheese
so good

What does vegemite taste like? I have an aussie friend that says it taste like shit

It tastes like someone mixed lemon juice and battery acid together, poured in salt and spite, and is making you drink it from an elephants anus.

It's just salty/savory. You use a tiny amount and it's a great flavor enhancer, like Vietnamese fish sauce, but without smelling like rotten nigger pussy.

Every single fucking time.

It's disgusting and anyone who eats it deserves the horrible murderanimals what live around them.

I eat garlic bread, drink mostly sweet tea. Other foods are too varied to really note. Garlic bread and sweet tea is regular.

Pretzels, water, and vodka.

Strayan here.
Vegemite is okay in small doses, and better with cheese
And it burns fast. do not melt cheese with it.
Do not put it in the microwave either, fucking burns and stinks

This guy gets it.
All aussie food revolves around Absolute blandness

user, why would an American supporting Trump at some sort of rally be holding signs in Russian to begin with?

Because /k/.
No, seriously.
Cyka blyat? A mosin nagant? Who else is it going to be?

Also, I don't see anything that makes him support trump, and so am inclined to believe that's the same lane as the "racial slurs" bit.

It's not disgusting, you've probably either never tried it or just tried it incorrectly, like heaping a teaspoon of wasabe on a single sushi roll and gagging at how overpowering it was.

Frozen bread, buttered, light spread of vegemite, thin sliced cheese on top, toast it, done. Doesn't burn or mess with the flavor at all.

That.

The painfully obvious answer is someone in Russia doing something else and not a Trump support at a protest in America. Almost like it's a lie or something.

Wow, you got so close to realizing it's fake and lazily assemble lie without actually getting there. You are the patron saint of someone not understanding that square peg won't fit into round hole.

Can Russia even own guns?

These are tasty get fucked cunt.

ty, user.
Will try for breakfast.

The key is the bread being frozen first, otherwise it dries out and gets nasty. As soon as the cheese goes translucent where you can clearly see the vegemite underneath, it's done.

Texture is like a really soft and delicious cheesy garlic bread. Enjoy user.

never again

Fucking kangaroo lickers, know shit about food

Burger here. Want to ask the question which is better Vegemite, Marmite, or Catamite?

Death.

What are you, a mudslime?

Depends if you want a strong taste, weak taste, or shota.

Fuck off, we're full cunt.

Vegamite toast is great with a light spread, people who try it for the first time make the mistake of spreading it on like peanut butter.

Used to drink that shit back in 1988. Loved it.

I don't eat much anymore, unless I've been in a shit mood for days, as when I am furiously angry, I boil off heat like a goddamn coal stove. If I'm trying not to eat frequently, I'll sometimes whip up +1 ramen of sustenance.

1 pack of Ichiban chicken ramen
1 chicken breast
squirt of sriracha
4 jalepeƱo slices
1 egg
a variable amount of cheese, like one or two slices of something that melts well

Boil water with seasoning, sriracha, diced pepper rings, and sliced chicken. When the chicken is nearly done, add the noodles. When the noodles are nearly done, crack an egg into the mix and cover the pot. When the egg is nearly done, add cheese, stir gently, and when ready, pour it all into a bowl.

Death is probably really good at snuggling considering how many people he's embraced

I've long wanted to try fish sauce but I just don't know what it's good with.

Red Boat is the best brand. It's good with anything you'd add soy sauce to. Go find some easy 'bachelor-friendly' stir fry recipes and try it. As I said earlier, it smells like rotten nigger pussy while cooking it, but once you're done cooking there's just the slightest fishy smell left over, but the taste is out of this world.

amazon.com/Red-Boat-Premium-Fish-Sauce/dp/B00B617XK2

You know, the more I see that, the more delicious it gets.

I googled "recipes using fish sauce" and people seem to use it in just about everything. It would seem that a few drops to a teaspoon added to any savory dish is a net plus.

He doesn't snuggle, he embraces you with cold skeletal fingers and takes you to hell.

What's wrong with chicken, Sriracha, or jalapenos in ramen? Fuck I say make it more southwestern by garnishing with avocado slices and tortilla strips.

Cheese in ramen is inexcusable though.

There's nothing wrong. Whatever floats your boat, it is ramen after all.

Except the fact that you have to be an uncouth philistine to actually come up with those combinations.

Only a philistine would arbitrarily limit their topping options because of some twisted sense of aesthetic.

>not putting shitloads on
FUCKING PLEB
Also best gaming snack is ginger kisses.

Same reason why someone brought a sign that says "I masturbate to anime"

What's wrong with you, faggot?

But marmite is shit, and avocado is too expensive to put on cheap snacks instead of gourmet burgers.

This, except the salty flavour is from rancid semen.

Water is the most underrated drink indeed.

Of course you public water cucks don't appreciate it because the shit you drink is enhanced with all sorts of chlorine and hormones from women's pills.

cunt,
We keep that shit in Australia to spare the rest of the world. Be thankful

i'm still thinking this is a meme fruit that i just don't get. it's borderline tasteless, only a slight nut flavour in the background. why do people like that, apart from having healthy activated almonds fat? even with salt/pepper, oil, lemon and tomato its taste is negligible.

i also never ate vegemite. in my mind it tastes like vegetable stock powder smells. is this a reasonable approximation of the truth?

i would laugh, but people also buy beats headphones

The only gamer food I need.

I live on well water, does that mean anons who drink public water are getting pumped full of estrogen?

sage, dubs, BRs

This image would be perfect if VLC was at 125% volume too.

Yes.

Exposure to estrogen from the water supply but also plastic everything is a major contributor to the numale and manboob epidemic.

So if i live in a big city i'm fucked either way?
Or drinking from glass bottles should be fine?

That bottled water is just heavily filtered* tap water.

* none of the filtration methods they use remove all of the drugs from the water that are continuously pissed out > reclaimed > drank > pissed out again in ever higher concentrations

Are there any filters that can take them out or are city anons forced to become feminine?

ideally you'd distill your own tap water, but that's a bit of a lengthy process unless you have a huge reservoir for it.
charcoal filters get rid of most of the crap.

Baltimore's hotdog looks and sounds disgusting.

Yes. Take a roll of tinfoil and cover your cranium with it. Also make a Web 1.0 website with white letters on black background and some animated gifs. That's the second best way to keep your precious bodily fluids clean of foreign substances.

I thought "all-dressed" was a worldwide thing? Oh and you forgot the relish

Nothing portable, but a good reverse osmosis filter will have you covered for your tap water.

amazon.com/iSpring-RCC7-iSpring-RCC7-5-Stage-Residential-Under-Sink-Reverse-Osmosis-Water-Filter-System-WQA/dp/B003XELTTG

I lived in Baltimore for until I was 11, used to go to Camden Yards (great dogs), and ate hotdogs from street vendors all the time. I never saw anything like that culinary abortion. I think that list is bullshit.

This, there's nothing wrong with water from cities, you don't need a filter. So just drink as much as you want.

as a country hick i can confirm city water tastes like shit though

All water tastes the same you paranoid schizo. There is literally no difference in water quality worldwide. It's all in your head.

Nice reductio ad absurdum, faggot

do you have no tastebuds? i bet you think all tea tastes the same too.

He is just a butthurt conspiracy theorist who is pretending to be retarded because someone doubted that governments puts estrogen into his fluoride.

nice abra cadabra dillbag. unfiltered water is good for you. it'll make your feet small and it'll give you abs

But water doesn't actually do any of those things

Heh. Even Swedish hot dogs look like sandnigger bullshit.
Those fuckers have no salvation.

It reminds me of my childhood invention - mashed potato sandwich.

Then there was time when I attempted to turn tea into cocoa by putting ten pieces of chocolate and six spoons of sugars into it.

No, they don't.

Is that a shoop?

Haha, I like this kind of satire.

Are you retarded?

In our defense though she was delicious.

The fuck is Vegemite? It looks like a jar of Nutella, but the name implies that it's actually a jar full of compost.

Salty, savory black sludge that can be used in countless recipes, or just spread on buttered toast.

It's garbage.

God, I hope this is a fake. It probably isn't though.

Pretty much exactly the same shit as marmite but more disgusting