Final Fantasy XIV: Leftards Worship Zodiark Edition

3.5 is out!

>deep dungeon got even deeper but it's still a mistake and edda did nothing wrong

couldn't find anything in the catalog so here it is you lazy faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/430a436b8bfc162786f81d479d13109b9a9524ff
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/search.php?do=finduser&userid=85258
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/289204-Does-any-get-punished-abusing-the-kick-in-Novice-network
8ch.net/v/res/11298360.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did they make good on their "we're gonna completely overhaul the combat and make it good!" promise?
I have zero expectations because the servers are 20tick but still

it's slated for Stormblood, but no details beyond what's been talked about already have been posted. JP fanfest should bring more.

3.5 isn't out yet

yeah, i realized that after i hit submit.

This game and thread are fucking dead

they never promised that though

the only thing they said and that we know of is that 'there will be changes to the battle system' - we have no idea how far those changes go but you're dreaming if you think it's going to magically become action combat or something

Expect to them to dumb down/invalidate skills further so ps3 players will be able to fit everything on their cross bars.

Is New Wheels Order dead or alive?

they just announced that for the expansion coming next year.

But they're dropping PS3 support.

alive

I tried getting into this game but the GCD was so killer for me. That and the lack of addons they support, I'm a cheap whore for Power Auras and equivalent addons.

Fucking finally. Maybe it won't look like shit anymore. Still has console fag support and rumors are it might be getting Nintendo Switch support, don't expect them to do anything interesting with combat.

Pretty much my guess too. Watch them get rid of the cross class skills or something dumb like that. Whatever they do, I doubt it'll actually improve the tab targeting combat.

dropping ps3 support another upgrade campaign for people who somehow are still on ps3, and 64 bit OS recommended with stormblood

The game looks fine enough as is, I just hope they fix the lighting system so faces don't look like shit 70% of the time. I hope they optimize it properly too, the game runs worse than it should.

Heavensward was a fucking disappointment until the last 2 patches, but considering that Stormblood's going to have a larger budget and drop PS3 support there might be more content in the expansion.

For the combat system, I suspect they'll be merging some skills, i.e. if you're a tank you get Provoke no matter what class you are, etc. People are saying a 5th slot for Support roles could be added but I honestly doubt that.

Getting a Dancer support class might be fucking cool though, and it'd make sense considering Ala Mhigans are sand people

ya with FFXV finally coming out they have no more reason to take away funds from FFXIV

no new role added in some recent interview. thou I'd like a support role Rift did this where the support mostly added buffs to allies debuffs to enemies and help a bit with some regen, and we can finally figure out what mch and brd play as instead of everying claiming their lower dps is cause their support role

Maybe they'll do something smart and get rid of the god awful wow trinity. Either way, with how the game's been localized, expect every ala mihgan to be a dindu. I mean the English team made the doman's scary cuz they had horns and "looked different" rather than being a scary warring people like in the JP version.

the trinity isn't going anywhere. the core of the game relies on it too much. supposedly stuff like this user said will happen, but i dont think they'll be redesigning the core of the game from the ground up.

they did however mention a further phasing out of the class system in favor of jobs

bump.

Wew, WoW must really be floundering~

you seem lost newfriend. might i offer you this helpful webm on crafting in eorzea to help you get acquainted with our game?

Nah. XIV is JUST another WoW clone. Its a boring theme park mmo with no challenge. I'd rather play XI or EQ p99 than this garbage. Fuck off with your weeb WoW clone.

>except it's full of weeb nonsense like [email protected]/* */ and goofy Jap humor
BC sucked, yeah, but it's still a really good combination.

it's so satisfying holy shit.

Imagine the feeling of clearing floor 200 for the first time.

I haven't run anything past floor 100, mostly because I get teamed with trash players most of the time and we end up dying somehow. I want to so bad though.

You'd need to have a preformed group entirely to go up to 101. You have to roll with the same people all the way to 51

Wait so you can't just enter in with a matched party?

No. And if you wipe at ANY point between 51 and 200, you're done. You go back to 51 to start over.

Jesus, sounds like my kind of challenge.

You want something better? There's a second reward for reaching 200 from floor 1. So if you wipe anywhere at all, back to 1.

That's the kind of thing you get some snacks, you get some buddies, and just make it a day long event.

Is the reward shit?

They're both bragging rights rewards. The one from 51-200 is Firecrest, which can be traded for a Firecrest Erophy (Outdoor furnishing) or Firecrest Earring (Glamour piece). The 1-200 one is Crystal Pumpkin, which can be traded for Crystal Pumpkin Trophy or Crystal Pumpkin Earring. I'm working on the crystal pumpkin now with my group, but Firecrest Trophy is the EYE OF FUCKING SAURON

>hyur women will either cut your dick off and toss it in the ocean or love you until the end of time while carrying around your disembodied head

CHOOSE WISELY

I SURE DO LOVE HEAVENSWARD

Good job m8.

took me a lot of god damned retries but i did it finally. echo helped, as did practice landing mercy stroke on the adds. now i can say i did it and then never do it again.

bump.

If the fc ever stops being dead I'm going to humiliate him, this is getting beyond 'my dad works at SE' levels.

You mean starts being fun?

yo does anyone have a photo of the new 3.45 ninja dragon dildos? I wanted to show my friends how stupid they looked but I can't find any photos of it online.

nigger, theres a video right on the googles
youtube
com/watch?v=jEHJQvtJZkQ

you're right though, they do look pretty goofy

check'd and kek'd my double doubles friend.

i've noticed the propeller wing in the last phase fucks with people, because it doesn't come out with the LoS objects like it does in phase 1 most of the time. this doesn't forgive anyone of course, just provides explanation. more people need to focus target the boss out of habit so they can see casted shit like that.

Either way yeah, although even when people were active nothing got done. I'm sitting on 15 maps that I was planning on doing with them but fuck it.

Healer was being a bitch too. Said it was my first time, and he rushes the boss before anyone can explain, and then was patronizing the whole time.

I wanted him to wipe so hard.

this game is objectively shit like everything else that ever came out of japan

I agree this game is shit, I am glad you see it as well. Let's both never play this game again and never post in a thread about it. That will show them :^)

Is now a good time to start playing FFXIV? I just got my new rig built and i'll have it raring to go by Friday. It's an AMD FX-6300 and an MSI R7 370, so will I be able to manage this on at least medium?

I'm a little confused with how the loot on AS works. Do I really need to get 8 of Gordian Manifesto - Page 4 for a single piece of armor or am I overthinking it?

the only way to boycott something is to be vocal about it

regards, boy cottoning pro

Yeah, but heads up when you hit 50 and start the transition to Heavensward it's going to take a while.

HW will cost you extra but with black friday coming up soon you should be able to get a good deal on them both.

Hol' up. Why's the physical disc version fucking $30 cheaper than the digital version? Is there some sort of catch to the phsysical disc version that i'm missing? I mean they're both Realm Reborn & Heavensward. Is this some sort of oversight or something?

Duly noted

It costs them to store copies so they have to get rid of them through sales or otherwise.

Who is the target audience for this game again?

Garbage tier casuals. It's a shame they ruined FFXI and didn't try to make another game like it.

hell fucking yeah. just ordered it.

sorry for deleting the comment, but I kinda figured it out, but with this, now all I'll have to pay for is subscription and Stormblood when it comes out.

Well does or did FF11 have iconic FF weapons, open world and real fucking summons? And triple triad without arbitrary bullshit like "no, you can't use your bahamuth card because you haven't grinded shit for 20 hours"?

Yes
Yes
Even better than in the mainline games.
No triple triad, sorry man.

It had tetra master in playonline though

That's actually how it works, enjoy waiting 8 weeks if your shit never drops like I am. 6 weeks of clears and 4 healing chests, just fuck my shit up.

Jesus christ that's retarded. Not even gonna bother doing that when Stormblood's coming in June.

Sounds like mobile korean game.

There gotta be private server or some shit, right?

the only problem with FFXI was the camera and movement controls coz it was designed for PS2. like holy shit, that alone made me quit.

Holla Forums has a thread for it right now

fug. Well, at least I have my earrings now.

I'll take Neverreap at this point, shit.

People are manually queuing for ARF because it gives enough for a singing cluster.

Why the fuck does my palidan have so many cooldowns?

Do the other tank classes have this?

because you're a paladin dummy.you cant paladin without fucking tons of cooldowns and cover.

A lot of people give Paladin shit. i dont tank so i dont know first hand, but most people i see say its the WORST tank.

in terms of DPS it is the worst, it does however have the highest defense and tons of cooldowns so they can still be really good main tanks. Most stuff doesn't really require high defense though so most people just go for DPS which means DRK MT and WAR OT.

what did she mean by this?

this, the problem with PLD is that it is niche as fuck. it's good at tanking single bosses that deal large physical spike damage and that's about it. WAR/DRK leave it in the dust at pretty much anything else, especially dungeons or really anything requiring AoE presence.

DRK deals more single target damage, massively more AoE damage and is far better at soaking magic damage for a small hit to physical defences, so small that it hardly makes a difference this raid tier. Heck, A12S still has like a 9:1 DRK to PLD clear ratio.

FFXIV is predominantly written in english, then translated into japanese.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong. I should have A9-12S unlocked, but it isn't showing up in the duty finder.

That's because it's in raid finder.

Where?

Raid finder, it doesn't have a shortcut button, it's in the duty tab.

Why the hell are the other Savage modes here but not 9-12?

Fuck if I know. I'd like to ask why people still can't do Sephex but I already know the answer is beyond me.

Fucking end me these people can't play for shit

I played a bit at launch but dropped after a few weeks. If I wanted to get back into this where do I even start

at the beginning.

My group composition is far from perfect nor do we have an AST for balance faggotry.

Are there any (decent) guilds on ultros? I've finally gotten tired of playing alone.

she thinks lalafells are tomatoes I think, silly roe, we aren't tomatoes and were not potatoes either. We are the one true master race.

merely anti lala propaganda ul'dah is rightful lalafellin clay remove ala mhiggers.

Did any of you fags play 1.x? I did, and I remember there being a snow area in the game, but I can't find anything on it. This is going to keep me up all night until I work out if I'm remembering correctly, or thinking of something else.

Does anyone remember anything from back then?

didn't play 1.x but there is a snow area in the game called Coerthas, no idea how it looked in 1.x but its snowy as fuck nowadays.

Coerthas used to be luscious and green lol. I still play today too.

There was no snow area in 1.x

The shroud was a stupid forest maze
Thanalan was a boring bland desert
La Noscea was plains and coastlines
Coerthas was a green, mountainous region
Mor Dhona was a rocky shithole

just join us on exodus

Filthy dumb potato scum. Go be a jew somewhere else. Although I find it hilarious considering some people speculate that niggers were just ancient golems that got a spark of sentience at one point.

Admittedly all they contributed with was a dungeon that kills you and recycles the body as more killing material.

we are Queens! Glory to the sultana! Long live Nanamo!

I don't understand. Why do upskirts in this game feel more rewarding than they should?

ps3 limitations make getting the camera into the right angle a bitch if you're not a potato.

as the tallest femroe i could be, it's torture trying to snag a peek at some pussy pussy.

Sure buddy

tfw someone convinces you wearing a codpiece on your face will make you stronger and you know it's a codpiece but you just don't care

How else will your enemies know how big your aether dick is without it?

why is that image always posted
is it just Yukari's face being a creepazoid?

no bullying

What in the what.

Did you queue up for JEDF? It probably threw you in F or something.

Nani?

Monster Hunter taught me well enough that you leave FR to rot with their own ilk.

Cross-server PF can't come soon enough.

In other news, anyone else on Lamia?

…mug and trick attack don't share cooldowns, and mug is essentially just OGCD pop-it-if-you-got-it?

I'm assuming the confusion came from thinking mug was sneak attack (which shared CD with trick attack)?

Mug has to line up with dream within a dream and duality because of shared cooldown timers and whatnot.

Still, not seeing the connection with inclusion or non-inclusion of trick attack.

Man i dont even know. I never use mug since i prefer the poison that makes my silence a stun as well to cover my bases in interrupts or just stopping someone B lining for a healer in time for a tank to taunt.

I guess i prefer utility to min maxing but man.

Even while not poop-socking, you can just use mug as free damage at any point you're not doing something else during your GCD. You do like doing damage, right, user?

in pve though, no real point for stun on your silence as NIN, since 99% of the shit out there is stun immune, and you'll always be with at least two other jobs (tanks) who can stun more or less at will.

the mug poison at least gives you a bit of extra healing power above and beyond second wind.

The trouble is that means relying on being in melee range hoping others will silence.

Which never ever fucking happens.

well, for 4-mans that makes a difference, sure. but for 8-mans i dont know a single encounter in HW that has you worrying about stuns. granted, i've never done savage anything, so maybe there's stuff there, but for any level 60 content outside of 4-mans, stunning/silencing is basically useless.

Oh i'm just talking about dungeons here. I never ever see anyone else in a duty roullette silence. Ever.

ech, i already have the padjali AST globe i just want the hyperconductive model.

SOS pls

i usually disdain anything to do with ff7, but these pants a kind of nice

everyone complete their anima weapons

THREE
SECOND
GLOBAL COOLDOWNS

not that guy, but i never really understood how to get mug to work correctly. granted my nin is only 52, but still.

Cast mug when the thing is about to die. That's it. The only time you would use it is if you needed the healing.

Do any of you even play Ninja?

1) mug does damage independent of the poison
2) it does not have to be cast as a killing blow, it only needs to "tag" the mob
3) it only increases non-rare loot like hides and vendor trash by like 20%
4) overall it is shit, but 140 damage is 140 damage and ninjas need to take what they can get

Any other questions?

No, but I can read pictures of tooltips people post on the internet! Thanks for the clarification, my nin is only 33 but the ninja sprint really makes me questioning taking it to 60.

I have been lied to this entire time. I was wondering if you could use it to get a second idol or something though, so if you get killing blow on sophia you get 2 tokens instead of one.

That would be hilarious.

You guys think casuals will ever git gud?

is ninja that good?

no everyone is just that bad. Ninja is bottom of the DPS melee and 2nd lowest overall I believe, only bard is lower.

Anyone wanna play with me on Coeurl?
Board as fuck.
Add Garrison Gerraldieux

FR fuck off.

I'm German.
Fuck off.

Goddamn I'm so tired of getting shitty people in dungeons.

game is designed, balanced, and tested on consoles. it's going to be perma casual because of that and controller support.

Holy fuck what is exodus so dead and why does no one want to raid? Fuck I am so bored here

seriously, levi has plenty of action going on. not sure if its same server group as exodus, but we have 3 A12S clear parties up in PF right now

thank god for german efficiency on Shiva.

they need to either do that or merge servers into a mega server system so you can cross group between "servers"

Also its fucking 2016 and they still have chat and whispers not reaching players in a duty. Fucking why

kek is with you user.

as to your answer, pretty much anything in game that makes you go REEEEEE mechanics-wise can be answered with "console restrictions."

Well cross server party finder is coming in 3.5. Data center only though.

NONONONONONONONONONONO

Thank god, I would drop this fucking game if I had to deal with the FR shitters or the no fun allowed attitude of the EU servers.

Why did no one tell me how fucking great Savage was? I actually feel challenged.

After reading around a bit, it seems the the Glass Pumpkin drops if you complete 1-200 with no wipes, and the Fire Orb thing drops if you do 51-200 without wiping.
Anyone confirm?

So how hard is it soloing PoTD past floor 100? Is it doable as a duo even at 70+ points in the armor and weapon pool? I'm a huge hikki and spending the entire day with 3 strangers sounds daunting.

Haven't tried yet, gonna do it after I get my lancer to 30 and can clear out a bunch of lowbie gear from my armory chest. What server you on user?

By about floor 130, I'd say that a party is absolutely necessary.

The top scores on the Lodestone for solo runs are around floor 145.

Don't know about you, but I don't really consider memorizing a script entirely the hardest of challenges.

The script is more intensive than story mode raids.

And they're still relatively easy to memorize. The only hard parts are odd design choices(see a3s and a4s when it was current content)

Well fuck, I guess I will just cash in my weapon for the 255 then and use it to level alts. I'm on the ultros server so you know how weary I am to make friends there.

Looking at the actual current scores, apparently one SCH managed to get to 160 solo, and the high scores for tanks are mostly around floor 150. For DPS it's mostly about 130, with the exception of SMN(also 150).

FUCKING USELESS!
Am I missing an option? I was expecting it to act the same way as the L2+R2/R2+L2 combo.

It'll be useless now and in 4.0 because you can fit all of your useful skills on the regular and extended crossbar as it is.

The things I want her to do to me holy shit.

theres no shortage of literal semen demons in this game

hopefully the graphics upgrade in stormblood gives us back our T&A

No kidding, I couldn't even fight this chick properly because all the blood left my brain.

shes pretty basic bitch in comparison to some of the other bosses TBH

We need to compile a list of the best fluid druids in this game.

wait till stomblood
impending T&A increase will change things

I'm not sure my dick can wait user

what does sophia's cleavage smell like

afterbirth

I feel like it'd smell like metal.

They smell like balance.

I imagine it smells like gold dust and lavishly expensive perfumes

hahhhh….

I want to get off of this ride.

I don't care about any of that, I just want Sophia to bring equilibrium to my sex life

you dont use your other hand already?

The lack of art for Sophia on danbooru without dicks is fucking pathetic.

fucking futa every time

if every futa lover died tomorrow my only concern would be that they didn't die painfully enough.

It was the /d/ickgirl board mainly. What I hated was that all the numerous futa threads only had a small number of posts. Some less than five. Then, someone would necrobump them all back to the top just before they died. The final nail in the coffin was when shitty western art like Incase or Dmitrys became prevalent. That and all the stupid caption and edit threads. Those were shit too.

/d/ wasn't /d/ickgirl until like 2011.

I miss the old living clothes threads.

i don't see the dick?

god, i remember dmitrys shit. fucking terrible.

i miss them too user. they were some of the more creative ones out there

that and the monstergirl island game. that was good fun, seeing what people would come up with. i remember a guy who opted to go fairy/arachne, since fairies would constantly, each week, increase their population, and shared all sensations, while the arachne could just pop out hundreds of eggs in that period of time, and place them in willing hosts. so tl;dr the guy would overwhelm the island with an army of fairy-incubated spider daughters while using his favorite fairies as his personal cocksleeves and enjoying all of the fairies constantly ahegaoing from the endless sex and forced birthing of spidergirl babies

I have a few friends who I got into this, and while they seemed to enjoy it at first, the grind to titan really wore them down spiritually. They seem so bushed and worn out by it all they don't even seem to like lord harchefaunt. I'm a bit worried their enthusiasm has drained despite all my cheering from the sidelines. Is there anything I can do or tell them to try and get their fighting spirit back?

Kill your friends and make new ones out of their fresh corpses.

/a/ is for /a/nime, /f/ is for /f/lash, Holla Forums is(was) for Holla Forumsideo games; what the FUCK do you think /d/ was for, if NOT /d/ickgirls? Next you're gonna tell me /l/ was for libraries before all those pedos swarmed the board and got it deleted.

/d/eviancy or /d/egeneracy, depending.

dickgirls are fine. but when it's 30+ threads of the same fucking pictures crowding out everything else, then they need to gtfo or keep it to a single (or even a 2-3) threads. not two dozen+.

first off, are you haurchefant? cause you sound like haurchefant not that that's bad. i would say to tell them to try other parts of the game. level new classes or jobs, get into crafting, spend some time gathering or doing levequests for a change of pace, or maybe check out all the old school ARR sightseeing log entries for something really obscure assuming you don't use a guide.

you could tell them it gets better, as cliche as it might sound the lead up to titan was the worst part of ARR for me.

Tell them it really doesn't get any better.
The grind to titan isn't that bad compared to the ARR end-story grind.
Seriously, that grind makes me tell new players to not bother, it's such a stupid idea. Don't worry, you'll just be kind of chilling doing nothing waiting for DF queues to pop with nothing else to do because gear grinding won't help.
Alternatively find people to carry your sorry ass.

A12S kill tonight fuckers

Your friends sound like casuals that need a constant flow of rewards to stay hooked. I would be as bold as to say that this game isn't for them. Tell them to gb2Titanfall and get their G2 on.

here's one more non-futa Sophia I found on gelbooru.

there ISN'T a dick in those pictures; that's the point. He could only find two pictures of her that WEREN'T futa.

Unfortunately, I'm not harchefaunt, but I appreciate the compliment, friend. When they first hopped on, they did seem rather interested in the crafter classes, even wanting to level all of them up at the same time. the madmen. I advised them to hold back on it a bit or focus on just one until they get more funds to expend on the market board.

That is what I've done so far. I tried my best to help them through titan and tried to keep their spirits high by letting them know that there's some absolutely amazing primal fights soon, like garuda, leviathan, and king moggle-mog. I just don't know that they really believe me, and that kind of makes me a bit sad; But my current hope is that if they keep pushing forward, they'll eventually get to a part they like! They did seem to like the fact that everyone in the waking sands gets slaughtered by the garleans due to their frustrations with minfilia and the other scions. Maybe the eventual prize of getting minfilia out of the way will keep them going? It's hard to tell.

Shit looks like garbage.

I didn't even know something like this was possible to make.

Out of four total pictures, only one is futa. I'm not sure what the issue is here.

Do any of you need a cum dump? I've been wanting to be used by anons but I'm afraid…..

it's one too many

This.

No, my group already has a healer.

Look, okay, if she's truly balanced, she has to have a dick too, otherwise she's leaning towards female too much.

Her futa pic has lmao two dicks.

I bet you also like doujins where they take a perfectly fine woman and have some greasy fat fuck fuck her.

no no, she's only balance for light and darkness.
Not bringing balance to the sexes.

How else am I supposed to insert myself into the scene?

i do this sometimes, because i AM a greasy fat fuck.

Holy fuck take a shower with soap before I turn you into soap you fat faggot.

This guy gets it. I bet you nigs don't even bench 3 plate before going home and raiding with your aryan cat girls.

call me back when you front squat that bitch nigga

Sadly, this. You can be a fat fuck and still look like you give a shit about your appearance and hygiene. Get both of those squared away until it become habit and losing weight is not that hard comparatively. Hell, you can still keep your food intake relatively the same unless you are shoveling tindies at such a rate it would make Holla Forums blush.

hit me up when you can leg press more than 875 lil nigga

Pic related should really be an emote in FFXIV

Isn't that more or less Shantotto's laugh from XI?

All I know is it makes my dick rock hard.

You better be talking about kilograms and not pounds, Daddy Longlegs.

I was talking about your mom on one leg and you on the other nerd.

Two arms. Two legs. Two breasts. Even two heads. Two dicks. Balance.

gg

The glass pumpkin is rewarded for reaching floor 200. You cannot wipe at all, regardless of anything. Wiping automatically voids the run and ensures that you cannot advance past floor 100. If you wipe past floor 100, the run is considered 'complete' meaning you cannot advance further. As far as I know, there is no such thing as a 'Fire Orb'.

The best Warriors and Scholars in-game have only managed to get past floor 150 by extreme abuse of pomanders and skills. (This is with both stats at 99/99+) Anything past that and floors simply take too long to complete alone.

I have personally cleared the 200th floor with a team and soloed to 110.

Firecrest is probably what he meant. I can also confirm that Glass Pumpkin is not guaranteed from a 1-200 run, as I've done both 51-200 and 1-200 and received the Firecrest both times.

Hey, user. Can you tell me what your end score was? both of my clears were over 2m points. Was yours below 2m? Maybe that's the deciding factor. Or, it's 100% random

I've actually never gotten the firecrest.
Then again, I've only ever gotten to 200 once.
Guess I need to run it again, shit.

I had log in and check real quick, my score was 2,313,966.

Okay. Well, that rules out score, since my 51+ was barely over 2m, and my 1-200 was 2.5m

Going through my trial. This game is so much better than WoW it's not even a contest. I'm not even sure WoW still even exists with this around.

I don't really want to run 150 floors again for a chance at getting the Firecrest if the rewards are randomized. That just sounds miserable.

I'll check around for information on this and I'll hit this thread up if I find anything more regarding this.

Do it fgt and sell some night pegasi

Only if you run it with me, user.

Since no one else seems to care, Gratz homie, Tell it straight, is 12 harder then 11? My group is still stuck on 11

thank you, Cerulean Sin, you were a pretty cool guy

If you clear 11, you will clear 12. The hardest DPS check is timegate which is really not tough at all. The hardest part is getting people organized for mechanics. Xeno's guide is spot on and there are some slides based off his video that help with stasis + inception. There's a fair bit of healing needed so your main healer won't get a whole bunch of time to DPS outside of his long-ass cast bars. Not difficult, very easy to see yourself making progress. Don't lose hope!

The same server that you all complain is dead every thread?

Attention Germans!
The In-game item campaign has finally reached us as well.
de.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/430a436b8bfc162786f81d479d13109b9a9524ff
Spending 19.99€ at Gamestop gives you the code. Seems like it also doesn't matter what you buy, I got myself a copy of No More Heroes for the PS3 but the clerk said it shouldn't matter if it's a game or just some prepaid card

Fuck.

Addition: purchases from the online store don't give a code, you have to actually go to a store

The only person in FF history that knows how useful guns are.

every time
man what a terrible shitty place to ever be in

The worst part is that they are getting ready to go full soviet union soon. Feels bad, man.

I doubt that actually. A lot of countries in the EU are fucking pissed right now. I know for a fact France is gonna have their own Brexit soon, Holland and Italy want one too. The people behind this plan are failing miserably, and the people are starting to get restless.

to quote an user from a previous thread "stephanivien is woke as fuck"

Italy is too broken on it's own a lot of people here talk about a south/north brexit.
We share only one thing in common: hatred for niggers, gipsies, polish, and chinese immigrants.

I wish you guys the best of luck in pushing back the migrant shit.

where can i fish at 41 to get the most XP? I've been fishing proud creek in north shroud, but i feel like theres probably somewhere else i could be at for better leveling rates

We are the first frontier too.
If it were for me i'd go around blowing the fuck out of their shitty boats.

Do it user, join Greece in the resistance.

Last time i heard of them they were gifting oranges in the streets to prevent people from starving.

Last I heard they were straight up shooting ships with immigrants until they sunk.

Fun fact, a boat full of refugees intentionally sank their own boat in front of another boat since EU law requires European nations to help them if they are sinking. Too bad they did that in front of a bunch of Arabs while they were on a fishing boat. They all drowned while the confused looking Arabs recorded it thanks to the magic of smart phones.

That video was fucking beautiful to watch.

J U S T

Are you on dialup or just have an overactive firewall

Link please.

worse; I'm on U-Verse.

I'll do you one better.

Enjoy.

Someone please come save Balmung's novice chat. Please. This faggot manages to spam out most of the newfags asking for help every night.

At this point I've resorted to inviting as many new guys as I can, that actually need help, to a separate linkshell so they don't have to fight this pony autist for attention to get their questions answered.

Jesus fuck, I'd like a firing squad with my order please

holy fugh

Typical lala behavior.

Does a discord not exist?

#NotAllLalas

They have to go back.

But I'm one of the good ones.

We're building a wall and Ul'dah is going to pay for it.

But Ul'dah already has walls.

TEN

FEET

TALLER

For the server's novice network or for this pony fucker? I'm not aware of either if they do exist.

Myself and a few other mentors have told this fag to keep this shit in a separate linkshell but we're met with ecks dee and "Im just getting to know the new guys" while he still sucks his own dick at the sight of his name in chat

I'm half tempted to fall on the sword and kick him from the network but the inevitable GM ban is keeping me on the fence.

Hell, he has been kicked before more than once and he's still getting back in. Pic related.

Kill me.

Are there no other options?

If you anons have any ideas I'm open to suggestions. I've considered making a forum thread about the problem in general on the OF but I'm pretty sure most complaints fall on deaf ears there.

How long would the ban be? I might just eat it after my static runs A12S tomorrow

How insufferable.

What the fuck is Squeenix doing? Does this guy pay for like 10 retainers and buy multiple copies of all optional items? How is this one fucker more valuable than the people who have to tolerate the bullshit he/she/it spews?

Every single time. Gas the lalas potato genocide now.

I can only assume that he spins some sob story when he reports to the GM and breaks out that Yugioh deck with a victim card booster pack.

help a brother out here folks

Are the GMs so fucking retarded they don't check chat logs? I know they've got fucking access to 'em.

It should just be something like /nnetwork to toggle the chat. Be sure you have it set to a chat box in your chat settings as well.

I guess there's not a rule regarding attention whores that don't actually mentor. It would be nice if they were strict about the network though

tbh, this idiot may know someone on the inside. its happened before in other games, and someone being this full on fucking retarded probably has a friend or two working at SE.

its the only thing that explains this besides gross fucking incompetence on the part of SE

Boy, did I make the right choice- fuck me if I had to tolerate that.

I do not know about SE's GMs, but GMs the in general are overworked, and underpaid so they most likely do not give a damn, trouble rings up and just press the ban button; considered dead-end jobs and the only guys who took it too seriously are most likely not right in the head that is hired only because they are low-tier tech literate. I still believe there are good GMs out there though.

A guy I know was a GM for a crappy Korean grindfest, he was edgy fedora lord back then, now he is an alt-right after he was fired

With the memesters at the Western branch it's not surprising I suppose. Just pisses me the fuck off seeing fucktards like that roam free and act like enormous faggots in a network for helping players.

If anyone makes a comprehensible forum post describing how and why this sort of attitude is a bad thing in a novice network and links the thread here, I promise I'll chime in if the forums are not server-restricted or something.

No novices should have their support network flooded by some asshat who still does LOL SO RANDUMB XD roleplaying.

Or we could just gas the potato sacks. Fell The Lala's.

seconding this and reporting in. link the thread here (break the link of course) and we'll come riding in.

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/search.php?do=finduser&userid=85258

Have fun

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/289204-Does-any-get-punished-abusing-the-kick-in-Novice-network

Wew lad I was right about that victim mentality .

I'm going to wait til the next thread to act on this. Is there any sort of rule against using the network like this or will I just have to argue that it's disruptive and can deter new players from wanting to use the network in general due to that kind of spam?

no surprise, the dudes under 10th percentile for nearly everything hes up on fflogs for as well. anytime anyone asks why people make fun of Balmung, just show them this retard

Is this worth getting into if i'm starting fresh? Or is it too late for me

It's never too late, user. Try the trial and see if you like it.

i suppose it comes down to "is it easier to blacklist this person instead of reporting him/her/it to a GM?" cause you can invite sprouts to the network no prob and then just tell them "ignore the pony fucker if you want" and if that works then it may be an uphill battle to get the bastard to stop.

i don't agree with this approach, as the NN is a place where someone should be able to go for actual help and advice, not somebody's personal roleplaying dick-waving channel. but SE may see things differently, or at least the GM's may

having said that, i'm still voicing my support on the OF once you make that new thread. if pinkie freaking wants to RP as a spazzed out pony, then start a GD linkshell for it.

I've got it written up already and ready to post in >English Forums->Community->General Discussion

That should work out, yeah?

And we're at bumplock so new bread soon

8ch.net/v/res/11298360.html

new bread, as requested

posted, my man. Thanks for the bread

reminder that playing on balmung is a MISTAKE

ultros may be full of faggots, Leviathan may be full of shitters, Tonberry may be full of Australians, but balmung is the unofficial roleplay server, everyone knows theres no such thing as actuall roleplay in any modern mmorpg, its all just ERP

now post knightly glamours, white and red preferred but white and blue/yellow also accepted, im looking for ideas

Oh fuck me, I almost feel sorry for that guy. I'm sure he THINKS he's helping people out by being "friendly" or something, when in reality he's the most repulsive thing I can imagine of in a FUCKING NOVICE NETWORK.

I think whoever makes the thread on the forum needs to emphasize that the novice network should function as a way of helping the novices, and excess roleplaying actively gets in the way of that because people may be deterred from wanting to post on there amidst all the *licks u* random XD