Even paid shills hate it

Blunder of the Century

Conan is essentially one of us. He hates games.

No way, No WAY! NO! NOOO!!!! How can someone fuck up such a cool concept?! No WAY! NO!!!!

LET'S GO CHECK OUT THAT DRESS WE READ ABOUT IN THE PAPERS

Wew.

webm or fuck off

CHECK OUT THOSE TRIPS

Meh, I'll still play it. I've been looking for a new semi-yoai boyband sim.

no fun allowed!

Is there a gayer game than this?

Four-person Wall Market when?

Webm or fuck off, the kike can gas himself along with Frodo there, game was always going to be shit, and whoever is in charge of marketing in Squeenix should suduko himself, they dug themselves in a hole.

hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm
hot fresh webm

user, are you alright?

underage get out

you're alright

He might as well be one since he doesn't have a show anymore.

Is that a laugh track or are people that easily amused

if you watched conan you would understand there is a subcontext to the relationship he has with his employee. Basically he presents the video game while conan berates him and the game. It is funny if you understand the relationship.

It's like the Big Bang Theory, and every thing Conan says is Bazinga!

How low can you fall?

Holy shit

It all makes sense now.

No.

conan is the ONLY tolerable tv talk show host

Holy shit, you fucking nerds need to get out of the basement once in awhile. Every game you think is good and or fun probably sucks ass to most people. Get the fuck over it.

Where did all that butthurt come from? Most people agree the game looks ridiculous with that wedding dress and pushing cars gay shit.
You sound like you're LARPing a Chad

But we are casuals.

What about Eric Andre?

S-so…they get paid to laugh, right?

He's a Jon Leibowitz-tier libcuck that genuinely hates this country, and he isn't funny at all.

I dislike potheads
I dislike the video you posted

I dunno who jon leibowitz is but Conan is an Irish clown.. I dont think he amounts to more than a clown

wew lad

I've been to these tv shows live before. They have key moments where you're supposed to laugh. Normally it's free to go and that is your entry fee, telling the audience when it's funny. I'm not for conan, they may have to pay to be audience.

So thats what it looks like after 10 years…eesh. Whats the budget for FFXV anyway?

That only applies to arguments. Your central point was a personal attack geared towards "nerds" attacking a strawman nobody here presents. There's no argument made in the first place. There's nothing to refute. There's nothing to contradict. There's nothing to disprove. You said nothing valuable at all.

Learn2arguments

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!?

They needed some game in their interactive movie.

I saw that slog of gameplay footage where all the characters kept saying lines over each other and wouldn't stop talking.
Cringe inducing lines at that because Japanese writing.
That dropship that just moves into the scene in the most unnatural way imaginable.

But this was incredible.
Tedious fucking bullshit.
They should have held off on this game and waited for nomura to get done with Kingdom Hearts III so he could make FFXV the Bayonetta clone it was going to be.

It is like they put in character designs, music, sound effects, graphics, what the Japanese call writing, types of gameplay, voice acting etc. and it all just comes out looking like the most unprofessional thing anyone has ever made.
Fabula Nova Crystallis killed Final Fantasy.
Its gone.
It will never return.

Nah, VIII did.

It just occurred to me

Ok while Conan isn't a gamer by any means the fact that he nailed why FF15 is shit is mind blowing I'm hoping we have a new Boston Salt party from this.

see

who thought this was a name.
no seriously, who the fuck thought "Fabula Nova Crystallis" and thought it was a name? If anything it's a name for a high level item that looks like a dragon dildo.

Well there is a Pico X Chico game but that's shota and they both have feminine dicks so I don't know if it counts or not.

SE buddy, Yiazmat was not the direction you should be pushing your gameplay in.
Do they think the normalfag audience that they have courted will be the least bit interested in fighting a 72 hour marathon boss battle?