HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAYVON

Owen Turner
Owen Turner

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO A YUNG KANG

February 5th marks five years and 339 days since Trayvon Martin’s memorial service; it would also be his 23rd birthday.
The day is necessarily somber. Nearly six years ago, Trayvon’s death at the hands of white supremacist vigilante violence indicated the beginning of an escalating attack on Black lives and demanded that this nation confront its overtly racist past and present. The urgency of #Justice4TrayvonMartin turned into a global urgency to fight for Black lives — one which persists today.
What we acknowledged as a nation during the one-and-a-half year trial of George Zimmerman is that the white majority’s public imagination of Black people was based on their fear of us, not the reality of who we are. Trayvon Martin was a teenage boy literally walking in his own neighborhood doing what most teenagers do: Wearing a hoodie, buying snacks and talking on his cell phone. His family and Trayvon would not know that his life would end that night because a white vigilante would be empowered by his own racist beliefs and murder a 17-year-old boy in cold blood.
The senseless attack on Trayvon’s life reignited a movement across the globe and pushed us to acknowledge the worth of a generation that has been historically disenfranchised. Trayvon and his generation have been served incarceration, low-wage no wage jobs, over-policing and laws that criminalize our every day in this country.
His murder and the acquittal of George Zimmerman left us with a sharpened clarity about what we stand for, and how we should stand up for Black lives. The phrase — black lives matter — that would turn into a hashtag, a political platform and then a global decentralized network ushered in a new way of fighting for Black lives and thus American democracy.
Many of us believed that Black Lives Matter would move this country to not only reckon with white racism but to usher in new laws and practices that would curb vigilantism and law enforcement violence. But, instead, white nationalism was nurtured and began to take root among the American people.
We elected a white supremacist president and, every day that he is in office, he erodes the United States constitution and emboldens a new kind of white nationalism — one that isn’t cloaked in white robes, but instead carries tiki torches and espouses hateful rhetoric. Last year marked another height of white supremacist violence in this country: We witnessed people in Charlottesville, Virginia stand up against “one of the largest white supremacist events in recent history” and then watched the Trump administration defend the racism.
Last year was the one of the deadliest years of fatal police shootings, with at least 987 documented cases in the Washington Post’s fatal force database. And more specifically, in the spring of 2017, we saw the deaths of three young Black boys — Jordan Edwards, Jayson Negron and Darius Smith — at the hands of law enforcement in a month.
Civil rights in this country is not enough to resolve the atrocities this country has waged against Black people. We need to fight for a new human rights movement that recognizes and values Black life.

:^)

archive.fo/SBLLB

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trayvon-martin-s-birthday-we-remember-his-life-why-we-ncna844711

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/music/2017/12/george-zimmerman-threatens-jay-z
amazon.com/Wilton-710-5521-Silver-Color-Mist/dp/B005KTVG86

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Hispanic man kills Nigger thug
Still the fault of White Supremacy somehow

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

zimzam trial was 5 years ago

Luis Edwards
Luis Edwards

Believing that George Zimmerman was white supremacist who murdered Trayvon simply for walking in his neighborhood

Jason Bell
Jason Bell

Long Live Trayvon, King of Wakanda

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

I'm thinking about getting some skittles and Arizona iced tea and beating up a mexic- i mean white supremacist to pay tribute in my own way

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

I remember CNN and other media outlets acctually lightening his clearly mestizo face to paint him as "white Hispanic". I don't think he would pass for white even in some shithole like Brazil

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

If even a single nigger out there remembers this I'd be legitimately surprised.

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

F
rest in peace young kang

also, post nigger stuff

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

average day in america

You mean average day in a nigger filled inner city ghetto?

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

5 years crime free, congratulations Trayvon.

Henry King
Henry King

REST IN PISS

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

thinks wow she's pretty strong for a woman
ohhhh

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

mfw there's like two separate unrelated fights going on at the same time

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

Disgusting.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

WHYZ U RAISINS N SHEET WHITEY CRACKA ASS NEANDETAHL, WE WUZ YUNG KANGZ N SHEET WHILE U WUZ IN DEM CAVES, WE WUZ BLINGIN OU WEZ GOLD PLATED FRY CHEKENZ AN LEVATAYTIN WAHTMELMS BITCH AYUSS WHITEY ASS BITCH ASS WHITEY ASS CRACKA

UMBUGA BIX NOOD DIM DUM DAT DUB HO NEGGA

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

Jayson Negron

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

I ain't no jive ass black nigger, honey. Who do you think I am? Geraldine?

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Its a dude
lmfao

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

S

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Trayvon’s death at the hands of white supremacist vigilante violence
his life would end that night because a white vigilante would be empowered by his own racist beliefs and murder a 17-year-old boy in cold blood.
His murder
Sounds like a very clear cut case of libel to me. Somebody with (((Twitter))) accounts should send this to Zimmerman.

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

RIP in piece yung kang

Hudson Anderson
Hudson Anderson

"Five years and 339 days"
Sorry, they couldnt wait a few weeks so it would be 6? The fuck.

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

Arizona iced tea
Not grape soda? I thought iced tea was for white dixies?

Isaac King
Isaac King

arizona makes grape iced tea lol

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

Nope, 5 is divine. Gonna be just fine.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Actually, it was Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. He was going to combine that with the Skittles and some robitussin cough medicine to make a drug called lean. He wanted to sling dat shit on the streets.

Julian Gomez
Julian Gomez

Ah, memories.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

White people these days are too lazy to work at farms or fast fod places, they are even too lazy to kill niggers and need to import Mexicans do do all their nigger killing for them! It's shameful part of taking our country back from the foreign invaders involves busting our asses and working hard and not relying on cheap foreign labor.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

F

Angel Hernandez
Angel Hernandez

TopKek
Long before there was an orange President giving neo-Nazis a pass, rational non-racist people were pretty unified
complex.com/music/2017/12/george-zimmerman-threatens-jay-z

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Niggers claim that they wuz kangs and sheeit
The royalty of Egypt were notorious for inbreeding for thousands of years
Like pottery

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

2nd webm
Oh man that takes me back.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

he wuz kang

John Peterson
John Peterson

F

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

PRESS F
F for FUCK YOU NIGGER

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

almost six tears
Holy shit, has it really been that long?

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

oh shit that dolphin one made me laugh pretty hard hahaha

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

when you don't own a nigger.

Parker Young
Parker Young

Weren't the jews the primary owners of black slaves in the US? Didn't they do this in order to keep white southern wages down?

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Yes, (((they))) had a monopoly on the slave trade and yes they did keep Southern wages down. the result was minimum wage laws. Minimum wage laws came about because niggers were getting jobs over Whites since they would work for practically nothing (after slavery). Niggers were getting paid a dime to do the job a White Man would get paid a dollar for.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story
Jay Z struck a deal with The Weinstein Company

Jay Z struck a deal with The Weinstein Company to air the project via The Paramount Network

Surprise!
The jew is the guiding hand behind the negro.

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Six years… damn. Feels like just yesterday the salt from the not guilty verdict was flowing. It feels good man.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

amazon.com/Wilton-710-5521-Silver-Color-Mist/dp/B005KTVG86

Grayson Ramirez
Grayson Ramirez

6 years ago
you were a highschoolfag when this all went down