HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAYVON

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS TO A YUNG KANG

:^)

archive.fo/SBLLB

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/trayvon-martin-s-birthday-we-remember-his-life-why-we-ncna844711

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/music/2017/12/george-zimmerman-threatens-jay-z
amazon.com/Wilton-710-5521-Silver-Color-Mist/dp/B005KTVG86
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Long Live Trayvon, King of Wakanda

I'm thinking about getting some skittles and Arizona iced tea and beating up a mexic- i mean white supremacist to pay tribute in my own way

I remember CNN and other media outlets acctually lightening his clearly mestizo face to paint him as "white Hispanic". I don't think he would pass for white even in some shithole like Brazil

If even a single nigger out there remembers this I'd be legitimately surprised.

F
rest in peace young kang

also, post nigger stuff

You mean average day in a nigger filled inner city ghetto?

5 years crime free, congratulations Trayvon.

REST IN PISS

Disgusting.

WHYZ U RAISINS N SHEET WHITEY CRACKA ASS NEANDETAHL, WE WUZ YUNG KANGZ N SHEET WHILE U WUZ IN DEM CAVES, WE WUZ BLINGIN OU WEZ GOLD PLATED FRY CHEKENZ AN LEVATAYTIN WAHTMELMS BITCH AYUSS WHITEY ASS BITCH ASS WHITEY ASS CRACKA

UMBUGA BIX NOOD DIM DUM DAT DUB HO NEGGA

I ain't no jive ass black nigger, honey. Who do you think I am? Geraldine?

lmfao

S

Sounds like a very clear cut case of libel to me. Somebody with (((Twitter))) accounts should send this to Zimmerman.

RIP in piece yung kang

"Five years and 339 days"
Sorry, they couldnt wait a few weeks so it would be 6? The fuck.

Not grape soda? I thought iced tea was for white dixies?

arizona makes grape iced tea lol

Nope, 5 is divine. Gonna be just fine.

Actually, it was Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail. He was going to combine that with the Skittles and some robitussin cough medicine to make a drug called lean. He wanted to sling dat shit on the streets.

Ah, memories.

White people these days are too lazy to work at farms or fast fod places, they are even too lazy to kill niggers and need to import Mexicans do do all their nigger killing for them! It's shameful part of taking our country back from the foreign invaders involves busting our asses and working hard and not relying on cheap foreign labor.

F

TopKek
Long before there was an orange President giving neo-Nazis a pass, rational non-racist people were pretty unified
complex.com/music/2017/12/george-zimmerman-threatens-jay-z

Like pottery

Oh man that takes me back.

he wuz kang

F for FUCK YOU NIGGER

Holy shit, has it really been that long?

oh shit that dolphin one made me laugh pretty hard hahaha

Weren't the jews the primary owners of black slaves in the US? Didn't they do this in order to keep white southern wages down?

Yes, (((they))) had a monopoly on the slave trade and yes they did keep Southern wages down. the result was minimum wage laws. Minimum wage laws came about because niggers were getting jobs over Whites since they would work for practically nothing (after slavery). Niggers were getting paid a dime to do the job a White Man would get paid a dollar for.

Rest in Power: The Trayvon Martin Story
Jay Z struck a deal with The Weinstein Company

Surprise!
The jew is the guiding hand behind the negro.

Six years… damn. Feels like just yesterday the salt from the not guilty verdict was flowing. It feels good man.

amazon.com/Wilton-710-5521-Silver-Color-Mist/dp/B005KTVG86