Pokemon: "Where are the Zygarde cells?" edition

Sun and Moon are leaked.

Sun Here
mega.nz/#!VZsDgDqJ!f1neeSK6juwyV2-hNcZKo5h9ZmNrH8OHjwbfrT41yQI
Moon Here
mega.nz/#F!Fp83GZCI!nf54eMmTLuvZ0bMbZOcOdg
Moon upload is shit. I can't find one in one part that isn't on shitty sites with capped downloads, feel free to give me a good link.
Download them before they get DCMA'd.

pastebin.com/d1j1RmYJ

VGC 2016/17 Legal Mon/Items
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn

QRs for every Regional Pokemon, Shinies included.
imgur.com/a/EFOqs

Z-Crystal Locations:
pastebin.com/N72qyTHR

There's a lot of stuff still being researched/dumped, but just ask any questions you have, I'm sure an user will answer. Ask for something, and if no one can give it to you, someone will probably be able to find out themselves and tell you.

Thread Questions:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/kwsch/PKHeX
mega.nz/#!cMgQCbxZ!vVEWmtATBTmom5mfUEba2XQzMoyDaz1crkml4iC7mUw
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1007551/PKMN/main
github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/
mega.nz/#!kFYD3bzD!QoApx5C9seT6sOkKwCmOeNep56O5xrzbooSaB75J_h4
nichegamer.com/2016/10/19/pokemon-sun-and-moon-producer-denies-new-pokemon-being-inspired-by-donald-trump/
archive.is/YTnEB
boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29872289#p29872289
pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/
mega.nz/#!j1RGBDzS!zcIhl3SC_86tkyd-nUBvzg4_GTdhFQUXPOh-x0DryXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's better than Gen 6, and maybe Gen 1, but that's it.

so its still shit

Still trying to figure out what the thought process was behind all these stats. Trying to fix the power creep just fucked over a generation of pokemon, unless priority and speed don't matter as much.

This generation felt way better the closer to the end I got. The Elite 4 wasn't braindead, although I also had a shitty team, and the post game catching UB is fun. The islands all feel small, but the QoL additions and little details are nice. It's below Gen 6 for main plot thanks to railroading and disappointing wrap up, but being the First-ever Champion of a region is neat, even if it's technically meaningless. Mechanically, I'm not a fan of wild mons calling for help. It's an interesting way of doing chaining, but it's kind of a pain. Totems calling for help made sense though.

If it weren't for all the goddamn talking, I'd immediately start my Sun play through and trade with myself.

I think they;re trying to unstagnate the meta, with things like poison/steel being poisonable, moves that eliminate typing, insane combo moves with Z-Mirror etc. Interested to see if they do Z-Splash on Gyarados, for +3 Attack.

I never understood what those Z-variants for status moves even did. Do they just give your mons a status buff?

I'VE BEEN FISHING FOR LIKE 3 HOURS AND STILL NO FEEBAS WHAT THE FUCK

I'm fishing only in the bubble points where you make the water trial. Is Feebas there or I'm fucking retarded?

Supposedly Feebas is there, but it's probably a tiny % to find one.

You can't do jack shit with low speed values, though. The meta won't change that much.

Un-stagnating is a good thing, on paper at least. We're just gonna have to see the meta after the bank update. Either gen 7 will change up the meta and speed won't matter as much, or it will be the same meta shit since gen 5. On the plus side, almost all the Alola forms seem better than their originals outside of Raticate.

They are super buffs. Z-Splash Solgaleo might be a legitimate thing. A joke move just became a terrifying buff. Did not think that would happen after 30 years of playing the game.

That might be nice for the mons that actually bother to learn Splash. Now I'm wondering what Z-Metronome would be like.

I've tried to catch wimpod, his ability makes it so that he automatically flees when under 50% hp.
Also it doesn't seem to appear again after failing to capture him.

Does anyone know about a way to make him appear again?

Magearna event is out. If you have a hacked 3ds then set your locale to japanese, then scan the qr code

user…

Nice trips. He auto flees when taking any damage. Just exit the route and come back until he appears again. Charge at his with Tauros to catch him. Grab a Gastly with Mean Look from the Melemele cemetary.

Got a plan for this game guys. I'm going to get in Legendaries with shit stats and moves, then trade them to kiddies on the GTS to clear up the shit.
By shit stats, I mean 1 IVs across the board.

What the hell is Vast Poni Canyon?

Do it, user.

Have you beaten the game?

A vast canyon on Poni.

Imagine the salt.
I'll only be doing it with obvious shittrades, like Lunana for a Ratatta. If other anons want to join, we could Make the GTS Great Again.

Did they remove the ability to put your own messages into GTS trades?

And big thing I should of put in OP:
Online is safe to go. They can't detect us online and reviewers/broken street dates.

Got what has to be the first shiny alola rattata (red)
Too bad it's just a fucking rattata.

Thanks.
Wimpod doesn't appear again after loading another zone, and even a day afterwards.

Try this

Anyone know where I can relearn moves?
I somehow completely missed the move Razor Shell on my Golisopod. I was already wondering why he still didn't know any water moves at level 38..

Source?

Don't you have to be at latest firmware to access online? I thought updating from 11 was a no go.

Only if you don't have A9LH and CFW already installed. I've already wonder traded and GTS'd. Tons of people in Spain and South America seem to be playing so I assume either they all pirated or someone broke a Street Date.

Nice luck.

Spam reentering until it appears.

I don't get it.

Relearner is at final Pokecentre before the E4.
Source is multiple:
Anons have reported going online, as have 4/vp/, Leddit and Twitter. I have myself.
They have no mechanism to ban people, only Nintendo can, but on top of that, they can't differentiate between legit owners and hackers, so they have to let it slide. 10 mil preorders though, they don't care about 10 thousand.

A9LH and CFW update to 11.X. You can use various programs to spoof 11.X on the system and still play online with

I can confirm everyone here is a huge pirate.

The zygarde cells appears in certain parts of the game depending on the day.

For example I found one next to the pokemon center from the demo at night, there's also one in a parking lot near the mall where you can get a discount ticket if you enter the first time. You found one in the route after you meet the guys from X/Y who gives you the zygarde cube but I cant remember if it was day or night. And there's also one near some building in the 2nd island. I'll try screenshotting the places where I've got the cells so far.

Quick Ball

Gotta be shitting me. Who thought that was a good idea?

Same guys who thought Marowak learns their signature move 1 level before Cubone evolves.

What the fuck is wrong with me

Good idea, user. I can barely remember where they all were myself, and I'm on 80-something.
One I recently got that people might skimp over is the restaurant in Seafolk Village. There's one underneath a table, and obscured by the camera unless you walk into the section of the shop where nothing else is.
There's another in Cave of Resolution. The final chamber is very similar to Terminus Cave in XY, and people keep asking what is meant to happen there. If GF had any semblance of sense, they'd have an event there if you have 100 Cores and turn them into full Zygarde.

But still now Wimpod :^)

20 years, holy fuck am I tired.

Hot.

The source is that Ninty is fucking cucked to hell and back ever since downgrading became widespread at the start of this year. They won't do anything.

Got that fucker, thanks

They probably don't care anymore and are just focusing on Switch

More like they know they won't be able to keep up with the pirates so they don't bother. Even if all the info needed is publicly available, so few people actually bother installing cfw that it's not much of a loss and trying to constantly plug holes would be expensive.

How are you all finding it?
Easier or harder than ORAS?

I heard Super Training is different now (slower, but can do multiple at once in the background while you do other shit), but are the Pokes available shaping up to be an interesting meta-game, or will online be dominated by something?

I really enjoyed it. There's maybe 50 hours of content, with the main story going 35 if you don't rush it at all, which is a first for the series.
Difficulty ramps up suddenly and punishes you for not grinding a bit. Definitely need the EXP share on, as it's back to Gen 5 scaling.
Super Training is no longer hoversoccer, but it's automated while they're in the box (6-18 at a time, and only in one stat which takes hours of waiting), or you can grind with chaining, which was also changed. IVs are changed, you now have to just get them to 100, which is a pain, then hand over rare-ish items and a guy can get them to perfect IVs. They're not actually 31, but in battle are treated as such.

Why is the Alola-dex so slow?

You mean EVs are changed? Or am I missing something?

Quick tip to anyone that wants an Abra. When you get to the part where there is a pokemon cemetery, catch a Ghastly. Then leave the cemetary. The grass just outside of it has Abras in it. Once you encounter one, use Mean Look so it can't teleport. Then use Hypnotize to put it to sleep, and catch it.

I have Moon though, not sure if Abras/Ghastlys are in the same place in sun.

Where is the move relearner?

Or they just don't have the online infrastructure to do mass bans, retards

Read the thread

There isn't one, they're saving it for Pokemon Eclipse

Weren't they doing that for Monster Hunter though?

Capcom hosts their own servers for MH

Pokémon Go bans you for using bots.

Is Guzma Xurkitree?

Where do I find a blue doggo? The last two types I need on my team are Fighting/Steel, and Lucario would fit that perfectly, but I don't know where to find one. I have a Smeargle trying (and failing) to fill the role right now, but bless his heart, when you have an attack stat in the 40s at level 50, you aren't accomplishing jack shit. Is Riolu or Lucario just a rare find in the grass, or is it some event thing where I have to be given it?

Less entertaining than watching paint dry
>most trainers have just one mon, maybe a third have 2 and i can count on one hand the ones having 3 not counting "bosses" and i'm at the fourth island with lvl 4x mons

Pokemon Go doesn't run on Nintendo's servers, dummy

I still haven't found one, but I assume Riolu is somewhere, just with retardedly low chances of spawning like the poison water thing.

Then one of them had to have been Alolan, unless it's a bug. Game says that you can breed the original region form and it stays that way.

Megas are in this too, you have to beat the game, apparently.

While I comb the pastebin for info, can someone give me an explanation? I didn't find anything on my first pass.

There's a dude on I think the 3rd island, go north of the first city and talk to the old man. I don't think it affects anything other than looks though.

How is something like "no 3D" a problem?

Damn. Haven't got time to pirate or play, I just wanted to know if there was a new mechanic. Missed opportunity IMHO.

Shit like that is what I expected but aesthetics is lame.

Given that the console is called a 3DS, I would say not being able to manage 3D is a problem.

Look at the tables. It's a 1% chance to appear. I did that shit for six hours and got nothing before giving up.

what are you retarded

I hate this shit

When is the last time you fags used the 3D on your 3DS?

Why is calling for help so damn broken?

I don't mind it at all if you use it for grinding but its a fucking pain in the ass when you're trying to catch a pokemon yet the calling for help goes first.

you're retarded.

Last time I played.

Sun's already dead. Wew.

Good job imvalidating yourself

literally just about every game i played before starting this one

I meant evs the first time, sorry.

Riolu is in Poni Meadow, the 4th island.
Check the OP for encounter rates, user.

Anyone know how to play multiplayer missions?

you're not even trying at this rate retard

wait, Cosmog evolves into the Legendary?

eh?

Don't be daft, user.
Cosmog evolve into Cosmoem, who evolves into Box Legendary.

No one uses the 3D on the 3DS, are you retarded?
I do agree not allowing for it on S/M is gay, but let's not pretend that anyone's ever been able to use that shit for more than ten minutes.

they improved the feature "no one" uses in the newer versions of the 3ds, why the fuck would they do that if no one used it? they couldve just removed it completely and docked the shit out of the price. just because you mongoloids dont use it doesnt mean the millions of other people that own it don't.

Somebody find a better method than Luvdiscs for Heart Scales?

thats clever though

What is the 2DS?

I'll take "Potent Potables" for $400 Alex.

Ah, yes, I forgot how much having useless 3D in a Pokemon battle really helped. Seriously, it's like complaining about Steering Assists in a racing game: if you use them, you're a faggot and they should be off for best performance.

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH

the literal retard's handheld without the clamshell design that also removed 3D
i can imagine you and plenty of other people in this thread have that one

At least the grip that they sell for it looks lovely.

3rd island, go to the restaurant in the town and eat. I had the Geisha meal and got 4 heart scales. Cost 4k Pokebucks.

I do. Super comfy for my large hands. I would get a N3DS XL for my hands, but they weren't out when the 2DS was, and I'll get one when they're reduced in March.

Holy fuck, I want one. How much do they cost?

wait, can ANY pokemon do that?

If so, that's pretty cool.

Which town was that? None of the towns or their names are memorable in the slightest.

Like $9 to $12 bucks, look it up. 2DS Trigger Grip.

I've got a 3DS XL because I don't have Trump hands.

How do you fix the night time error when you transfer your Moon save to Sun?

I know, I can't remember their names. The one with the Garden, it's on the NE end of the island.

First town in 3rd Island. Large park in it.

Latest version of PxHex allows you to change your time difference to anything from 0 to 23 hours.

Level 10 Salamence.

Man, it would've been a better story if Guzma and the others were actually the UB's.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think you mean Malie? With the garden where stupid NPCs block your way for whatever stupid story reason?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but user that's every location

user, basically every town does that once, you're going to need to be specific. But Malie sounds right.

Yeah, it's the zen garden thing that vaguely resembles a Gyarados.

Where's the Draco Meteor people again?

Hano Hotel, 2nd Island.

Actually fuck, wait. I don't think that's true. That's Meloetta and Keldeo.

PokeCentre by E4, I think.

Nope, found it; Seafolk Village PMC.

To anyone that's started, care to spare your "main" file to me? Best if it's right after you've cleared the Volcano Trial.

I really don't feel like starting this fucking game over again, god damn it.

Have some little Japanese penises in return

I've just cleared the third island, dunno if you're interested in that?

Fuck it. FUCK IT, Give it to me.
I just burned '''TEN HOURS" to have my dumb ass destroy the save file, so I'll be more than happy to have a copy user.

Ideal moveset(s) for Gradius bug?

Alright, let me export it then. Currently on the Aether foundation island.

Did you edit it directly off the SD card, or copy it to your computer first?

I'm confident I nuked it completely.
I was going to make a backup, accidentally tapped "Restore" and it most likely overwrote a different file to it. I'm so mad at myself. Arghhh, I knew I should have stuck with 'sdvt', since that is harder to screw up due to it being a little more complex.

Fuck, I forgot to say, my game is Sun Version.

Maybe you can help me? You could give me your copy of PKHex that supports S&M.

God damn
That's pretty cute man, I want a level 10 Salamence now

github.com/kwsch/PKHeX
Self compile.

Sure, take it, It's all yours.
mega.nz/#!cMgQCbxZ!vVEWmtATBTmom5mfUEba2XQzMoyDaz1crkml4iC7mUw

wew

Eat shit, Linuxbabby.

I use Macs.

I WAS GONNA BACK UP YOU FAGGOT. I WAS GOING TO DO THE SAME PROCEDURE AS ALWAYS, BACK IT UP, ONE COPY TO THE PC, ANOTHER IN THE 3DS, BUT ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON, ONE ACCIDENTAL FUCKING CLICK DEEEEEEEEESTROYED MY FILE AND REPLACED IT WITH ANOTHER ONE, MAKING IT FAULTY. ARGHHHHHHH

Enjoy. I edited the save so that the time offset is set to Pokémon Sun, so there should not be any trouble. Don't mind some shitty nicknames and such.

Thank you user, I'm grateful, mad at myself, but grateful.
I'll fuck off now.

Good luck. You could try and edit your name and team back, bit of a hassle though.

You can compile on Windows, faggot.

Still doesn't change the fact that I don't know how to compile a damn thing.

Has someone bought the red/blue orb in the mall from the first island? Are they the orbs for Groudon and Kyogre or some other orbs?

Help how the fuck do I do this?

Right Click and "View".
Drag your thypholsion and edit it

They're the Omega and Alpha orbs. Haven't the foggiest on how to use them though.

What's a move that increases Sp.Atk and Speed?

Silver wind?

No I mean, stuff like Cosmic Power or Calm Mind.

I don't think there is one for Spe and SpA.

Learn how then, faggot.

You just have Groudon or Kyogre hold it and they do Primal Reversion when they enter battle.

Quiver dance and Geomancy boosts both Sp.Atk, however, they also boost Sp.D so take that as you will

Any idea what the other orbs are?

Other Legendary hold items.

Giratina/Palkia/Dialga.

Gen 4 held items, newfriend.

I more meant if they can be used to summon them. Bank and grab em, I guess.

Quiver Dance

Oh, I was a Gen1fag due to not getting the rest of the games until OR/AS and S/M because too poor to get the games and the handhelds. Thanks anons.

Man, I'm glad I was fortunate enough to buy my own shit. Everyone who misses out on vidya for money reasons has my sympathy.

when do i get the gts? i'm going to need to do trades eventually while shifting through the stupid trade offers such as a pidgey for a fucking genesect

How do you change your locale?

Same here.

I wouldn't hate it so fucking much if pokemon couldn't get help on the same turn that their existing partner goes down. That happened to me three fucking turns in a row when trying to catch a goddamn Mudbray.

When you get the Festival Plaza added to your dex. I dunno when that happens, can't remember.

github.com/Possum/LumaLocaleSwitcher/releases
Use this

Thanks.

if you're using Luma
go into your sd

so playing Japanese alpha sapphire in english would look like
SD
Luma
locales
000400000011c500.txt
JPN EN

That worked too, unfortunately I can't scan that code until I become the champion. Thanks.

Have someone use PKHex to export the Magearna .PK* file then you can import it with in your file.

Are there any plugin cheat files for sun yet? I want to walk through walls and ignore everything and everyone.

It's here.
duur
gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/

Or just use HANS

HOLY SHIT THEY DID SOMETHING RIGHT

Didn't they already have this in ORAS?
I don't know, but I'm still happy they have it.

That shit used to PISS ME OFF in the Diamond/Pearl/Black/White days.

Battle Tree trainers can use Mega Evo's and there's an enemy Kommo-o with Shell Smash holding white herb (GG get rekt asshole). So Shell Smash is either a tutor move or Hax facility is being hax facility.

First shot is the enemy Kommo-o. Second shot is the player's Ditto who transformed into the enemy Kommo-o

I don't know, I skipped ORAS. Also, based on my recent searches, it's the same shit as usual really. A common pokemon for someone's "not rare but annoying to obtain pokemon" trades are up.

Only new 3ds? Fug

I managed to catch it after a long while. In case someone else is interested: fish in the very first location with bubbles, go left in the pokemon center then once you can do surf go down and fish there.
I was fishing where you do the trial and I wasn't getting anything, after switching I got it really fast. Don't know if I was lucky but at least it's sure you can get it there.

Kill yourself.

Nigga, what.

Try it anyways.

I should have skipped ORAS/XY. Hated that gen, HATED IT, but yes, they have had it since then.

See

It's N3DS only as the game turns into Expanded Memory Mode, which is impossible, so far, for NTR to keep running through the reboot.

Don't forget to restore your data with JKSM to never lose those legendaries and you can spam gts :^)

Just gonna clone boxes, so I don't need to restore often.

I wanna do it too!!

Gonna get kids so salty, gonna be great.

Whoever receives this onix will have to sit through it evolving to steelix and attempting to learn 7 new moves at once
Probably the best way to troll the retards at wonder trade is to waste their time with trash, 0 iv legendaries can still be traded away as legendaries

Care to share the shitmon .pk* files when you're done? I wanna stock up in ass pokemon to trade them

I'm playing PRBF2 right now, give me 20 minutes.

Nevermind, just got my arse handed to me and there's frenchies everywhere. I'll make one now.

What's PRBF2?
You're gonna make all of the Legendaries/Ancients into shitmons, right?
I'll be waiting!~~

Project Reality: Battlefield 2. It's a taktikool shooter basaed off BF2. I started yesterday and I suck balls, but Frenchies are hard to communicate, and no one from Australia seems to play, so shit ping.

Yeah, gonna make a box, 15 Lunala, 15 Solageo, 1IV 4x Splash, and just flood the GTS with them. Not wondertrade, as that thing is shitty enough. This is really just me helping clean up the GTS.

r8

The selling point of any platform is always games, user

Where have you been this console gen?

Caring about platforms with good games

0/6

Who here really likes the Ultra Beast designs?

I'm going to make an entire team out of them, since they have a really, REALLY varied type layout and about 7 were revealed, which is more then enough to make a good team.

Splash might actually be viable because of Z-Splash giving a big attack boost and the 1 IV thing can be fixed with bottle caps so make sure it's not level 100 but maybe 1. If that's not allowed on GTS make it level 53 because that's the minimum. Try giving it Teleport instead of Splash.

10/10 would faint again.

I've not dumped a save for a while. Anyone able to recommend a save editor in cia format? I don't want to run through HBL everytime.

I don't think those exist except for the gateway one.
Do you want it? It works in CFW, but still.
It's old.

it's free damage
F R E E

Huh, sounds odd.
So, if I have a poke I want to transfer to SM (When it's allowed), I'm better off sorting the EVs in X/Y or ORAS?

Also, can I reset IVs like with Reset Bags?

Some of these are a concern to me.
Do they at least make up for trainers with less pokes by having more trainers?

So can you not catch the box legendary otherwise? Or can you use the second BL as GTS fodder?

I read that in one of the pastebins and assumed it was an error.
What the actual fuck,

I love shell smash.
I love Psych Up even more.
Might be the first time I use a psedo-legend dragon since Salamance.

I like how ugly they are which really gives them a true alien vibe. Catching them was also cool even though it was kinda easy, can't wait to use Buzzwole on a team.

JKSV. Can be run through homebrew or as an application (.cia).

Ta.

Remember how XY in beta at one point was going to have "surprise, Pokemon are aliens! Team Flare are aliens, and so is the psychic gym leader!"?
I wonder if these were a hold-over from that.

So, are the ultra beasts similar to roaming legendaries, or do you encounter them at some point in the post game?

Wish I knew about this sooner before nuking my file.

When your pokemon evolves theres a small chance they will become an ultra beast.

They kinda are like roaming legendaries, Looker tells you they can be at either two or one locations and you can find them randomly at that location. If you use a repel you can find them pretty easily.

I haven't seen a thread with such concentrated newfag in a while, wew.

mega.nz/#!kFYD3bzD!QoApx5C9seT6sOkKwCmOeNep56O5xrzbooSaB75J_h4
Would someone mind editing this save file into being compatible with Sun, I'd do it myself, but don't know how. A friend of mine is actually near where I was, and I'd like this better, since the other file doesn't want to work with it.

When I feel irritated, I get lazy with my grammar and punctuation. Probably why I've unfortunately shit up the thread, sorry about that.

I've had it happen to me ten times in a row trying to catch a Cubone. I had half my team wiped out.

Holy fuck please tell me this is true that's beyond amazing.

Why is she so attractive?

Not my fault half the thread is bitching about 3ds piracy questions that have been answered in every fucking thread.
Hell, this shit is in the 3ds piracy threads OP, I just wanted to talk about cute Pokemon.

Sure, I'll do it.

I'm grateful user! I sincerely hope it works, I've been beating myself up over my terrible fuck up. It's why I'm here in the first place.

And then there's this asshole.

They already work regardless, the only thing you really need to change is the time offset. Otherwise you're stuck in the time of the other game (+12 hours).

It's not. But there is a post-game quest to catch them.

That was fast! Thank you, crossing my fingers.

No
there arent many in any of the routes. the only thing that felt like it had a lot was when you raid the aether island thing

zygarde map when? Is it possible to make 100% zygarde without transferring a 50% from gen 6?

What am I doing wrong, user?

You imported it via JKSV?
You put it in the right folders?

FUCK THIS BROKEN ASS FEATURE. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE FIGHTING AN ARMY EVERY TIME A NEW POKEMON COMES OUT FOR ME TO CATCH. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE HAVING A NEAR 100% CHANCE OF THEM CALLING FOR HELP WHEN I WEAKEN THEM AND AN 80% CHANCE OF THEM ARIVING WITHOUT THE ADRENALINE ORB! ORAS DID THIS RIGHT FOR YOU CHAINING AUTISTS, BUT NOW WE ALL HAVE TO SUFFER NON STOP ARMIES JUST TO CATCH SOME MESSILY SHITMON.

WHO EVER MADE THIS FEATURE AT GAMEFREAK SHOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT AND NEVER BE ALLOWED TO WORK ON A VIDEO GAME EVER AGAIN. FUCK

Do call ins have better IVs or more chance of Hidden Abilities?

Anywho, PkHex is being a shit and won't let me use JKSM saves for some reason. Apparently the filesize isn't correct. Fuck me dead.

How did you even manage to do that?

We transformers now bitches.

It'd be fuck up if it was an early build move for Kommo-o and they forgot to update the battle tree to reflect that.

I'm have FE flashbacks with same turn reinforcements.

Yes, but it might take awhile.

I wish you luck user. If I wasn't a lazy fuckwit, i'd help you.

Yes and Yes.
Don't worry though, I used a different app to delete some other data and refresh it. Thanks!!!!!

i mean i took a break to eat and shower but god dam
I'm considereing just catching something then using pkhex to make it the anchor

No problem. I'm curious however what the problem was?

It seemed two different data files were colliding with each other, so I used the Gateway application I had on my 3DS, and cleared ALL of the sava/extradata from sun, the re-imported it.

I may not be able to get my save data back, but story wise, I'm on the exact same route and path.

Some of the Ultrabeasts bodies barely make sense so (apart from Swolesquitto and Bleach Cockroach) you might be onto something.

Granted I wish Pokemon animations were like the Genius Sonority games, especially attacking animations

You know, I sincerely wish they'd release a form of eviolite for single-stage pokemon to make them that slightly more viable even without Mega-Evos, there are a lot of pokemon I love that are just sorta trashy or make your life hard if you want to include them, like Qwillfish, or Dunsparce, or that flaming anteater from and ugly dragon from B\W. There are plenty that could benefit from it.

I wish I knew…

Anywho, pissing off kids and making the GTS great again can wait a couple hours, back to my /k/ simulators.

Why bother

Secure Value or something, I had trouble with importing back in Alpha Sapphire, and it rang a bell.
My save data is still purged forever, but I'm using the second one you fixed for me. I'll learn from my mistakes.

If the kids have the patience to teach the shitty thing moves, level it up to anything decent and get gold bottlecaps to max it's stats, they deserve it.

Honestly, I was only going to do it so the GTS wasn't filled with spam. GIving out shitmon was just a bonus.

STOP FUCKING CALLING FOR HELP

Wow. That looks like a Super Paper Mario enemy.
I want it!

im fucking done

That's even more awesome. Wasn't there something about a pokemon that turns into Scorpio by riddler or the leaks?

Does the size of a model really affect performance that much? I thought number of tris/quads was the big one.

That is Marshadow, yes

How to get screenshots on o3DS for this? No miiverse bloatware

Guzma UB is a bunch of wires with electrified frayed hair, so not all of them have the transformer body type. Also, Necrozma doesn't have the same ability the other UBs do, which is Beast Boost, which increases their highest stat. Instead it has Prism Armor, which reduces damage from super effective attacks.

I think Necrozma has some sort of importance, and maybe a second form because it stands out and it might be an informal answer to teh Zygarde mecha-mon.

Speaking of which, who here's gotten Zygarde to his 100% form?

NTR screenshotting works on o3ds

I already have the luma cfw though

Would be weird if it got a more powerful form considering how OP it is already. Also the fact Necrozma forms a trio with Solgaleo and Lunala while being weaker, the scorpion form (or any form) would make more sense for it. But what the fuck do I know, the stats and move pools this gen still confuse the fuck out of me.

Okay, can these be caught? Are they real Pokémon? Because some of them are fucking awesome.

69/100. Supposedly some of them only appear in the day/at night, which would explain a lot as I keep picking up ones I would normally have never missed

So? NTR still works.

Yes and yes.

It's hard to believe these fucking things destroyed the original timeline before X/Y came out.

What's the latest version, isn't it discontinued?

you can also pet them and give them treats

Guzma is not a UB. The UBs are just normal creatures from another dimension. The all black crystal looking one is the 3rd "cover legendary" that accidentally found its way into the UB dimension.

Holy fuck, there's not a single good looking pokemon in this gen. I'm impressed.

I think I'll beat the whole game with Litten only.

Name it Zippocat

>"Who's a good little world destroyer? You are! Yes! you are!! Yes you are! Yesh you are!~"

Seriously though, can Gumshoos learn Roar and Pursuit? Those would seem to make the best of his ability

You got me good.

Why? And which style is that?

Mine learned pursuit around level 10 if I recall.

Way to make yourself look as gay as possible.

It learns Pursuit.

Gumshoos
88/110/60/55/60/45
Normal
Stakeout/Strong Jaw
Adaptability
Pecha Berry
50% Male
14.2kg (40)
Field
3840 Steps
Medium Fast
2 Atk
- Tackle
- Leer
- Pursuit
- Sand Attack
3 Leer
7 Pursuit
10 Sand Attack
13 Odor Sleuth
16 Bide
19 Bite
23 Mud-Slap
27 Super Fang
31 Take Down
35 Scary Face
39 Crunch
43 Hyper Fang
47 Yawn
51 Thrash
55 Rest
TM01 Work Up
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake
TM27 Return
TM32 Double Team
TM37 Sandstorm
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM41 Torment
TM42 Facade
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM56 Fling
TM66 Payback
TM78 Bulldoze
TM87 Swagger
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM89 U-turn
TM90 Substitute
TM100 Confide

Roar is -6 priority, though, but that doesn't really matter considering its speed stat. Defense and Sp. Defense aren't probably high enough to take many hits, though.

Comprehensive user, thanks, mind telling me where you found this?

>>>/cuckchan/

Fucking gamefreak.

Also adding onto this, an ideal set would be something like
252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
Stakeout
Roar
Super Fang
Pursuit
Yawn
This thing would force switches through Yawn abuse passively and Roar actively, though in doubles you'd be better off using Roar or Whirlwind with the partner to Gumshoos. Super Fang is always nice to have since it's an instant 1/2 HP attack.

Have you tried reading the OP?

This is one of the few games I really wanted to play. Please don't do this to me.

Give it a Red Card.

Look it up on 3dsiso you fucking nigger.

HAAAHAHAHAH!!!

What do you mean by that? I've been thinking about turning it off because it seems my team is getting way too strong for whatever part I'm in.

I've been playing with the thing off all the time, and am always about the same level as boss characters.

I never turned it off because my full team was always an appropriate level and at the end I was even underleveled. it may be the same exp share from gen 6 but they balanced it properly which is honestly surprising.

Aside from posting the places where I've seen zygarde cells I'll try uploading Sun to a mega file for 1 hour when I get back home.

That would be an idea, since most things would outspeed Gumshoos, trigger it, and would allow you to hit whoever switches in for extra damage. Could get rid of Roar in then for an actual attacking move like Crunch, Hyper Fang, or EQ. So if you can keep a Gumshoos alive to endure a Red Card hit, you could hurt most things with a double damage EQ.

Masuda lied when he said the dev team wasn't inspired by Trump, they knew damn well what they were doing.

nichegamer.com/2016/10/19/pokemon-sun-and-moon-producer-denies-new-pokemon-being-inspired-by-donald-trump/
archive.is/YTnEB

Neither Yungoos nor Gumshoos even look like Trump, though

>>>/mexico/

Sorry user, I really don't see it.

checked
Thanks

Error from 3dsiso too. I'm guess I'm just too slow.

The hair and teeth, looks like a cartoony trump.

100%, they knew what they were doing, His natural enemy is a Mexican'd up Raticate Ted Cruz?, His ability implies he's waiting for a criminal, they even got the eyes right

user, do you have cfw? a9lh or emunand? Are you just trying to use homebrew launcher like a fucking idiot?

I downloaded Sun from that nigger named Billy's thread like 2 hours ago fagget.

I should get back home in 4-5 hours + the amount of time it takes to upload tho, you dont mind user?

I have cfw and know how to use it

so did I but when I extract it, it say error I'll post a pic

I'll try others and if not I'll wait

It's not really new. Remember Adaptability Dragalge?

Try downloading it from the eshop and applying the decryption key?

So do we all have Gumshoos in our team

People would just abuse that to make Legendaries that much stronger.

You mean Donald Trump? Yes. Even the Character limit perfectly fits him.

Don't forget his VP Braviary

and probopass/persian for his kike loving Mike Pence.

That sure helps…
I wonder if anyone got any info on how it is actually working?

I caught a Wingull to use as Pence but ended up not using it as I picked the water starter

Restrict it based on BST or just have a whitelist of mon that can use it, then.

Yes. No Braviary though, since he's exclusive to Sun.

Mine is named Pres. Trump.

I heard it's also based on a detective. (Yungoose being young, so it's eager, and Gumshoos who's an older gumshoe who knows to be patient. Also the chest fur kinda looks like the lapels on a long coat).

Any famous Anime detectives with a pompadour/quiff?

I agree, Mr. Satan,

He was ALSO based on a Detective.

Where do it come from?

Finally found a good download thanks again, also
These are way too lewd looking

Miltanks?

Three way.

Anyone know a good/quick/easy way to record off their 3DS? I wanna show some custom music with battles, I'm having fun!

Record SOUND I mean, I'm using NTR for recording/streaming.

They'd be a good starter triangle.

A…threeway so to speak.

No way other than plugging in a double male cord into the 3ds and your computers microphone jack, if it even has one.

My other laptop does, but it is shit. I have a portable sony mic, let's see if that does the trick by USB.

Keep in mind this is another Braixen in that a starter is lewd but mostly male
That it matters for you faggots

You're right, I'd rather fuck Kukui.

What a cuckui

Where in the actual fuck can i get a dusk stone to evolve my ghost to my ghost waifu

Are there better glasses for the pokegirl?

The 1st island has the glasses where they have no eyes and the 2nd island glasses are tumblr like.

It's like you don't know how to play video games or something.

In the city with the observatory. Go to the building next to the library, and to the flea market.

this user gets it

HOLY FUCK, DHELMISE IS THE DARMANITAN OF THIS GENERATION. ITS ATTACK IS RETARDEDLY HIGH. I LOVE IT>

Also, I just found one in the Poni Wilds on the fourth island. When you walk north from the village, turn left and there's an item in the water.

It's not that high calm your tits.

Not holding my breathe for anything amazing…

So we're playing a Beta

No, if anything, we're playing a botched rip.

Review copy.
They expect reviewers to report bugs but we got the copy too.

I thinj you mean, why is she so beautiful?

no faggot, its a review copy.

That would be a massive troll.

Because the glasses usually makes a character better

Which is botched, by the lack of manual. The base game is fine, but the extras are missing.

false flag or false flag?

Do you have any idea what the term "false flag" means?

My gigaton nigga.

What did he mean by this?

user, I….

Sounds like we'll just have to inject our saves when the game actually comes out.

Maybe those badges are from trainers from other regions

the fuck are you talking about?
The 3dsiso release has it's update data and manuals intact, I just checked.

Nvm then. No idea why it is '0'

4chan faggot screws up game leak, breaking news.
You should replace the links up top with 3dsiso ones.

I've noticed that you can ACTUALLY TAKE OFF YOUR HAT

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS

Maybe that's where all the speed in Alola went.

Who the fuck is that other trainer supposed to be?

you can take off your socks too, but not your shoes, shirt, or pants.

It happens when you get a new hair cut or when you simply go to a dressing room.

I avoided pokemon threads because I didn't want to get spoiled but are there no badges in this one?

Yet :^)

I'm not OP though, I don't make the threads anymore.

I only thought the one rip Wishiwashi guy was talking about was the fucked up leak you were referencing. Guess different people must have gotten the botched rip I'm talking about, which is when the "Update Available" message shows up.

You can also take off your pants with mods

Gay Bullfighter

Zero.

The Z-Crystals are basically Badges

Just in case anyone is wondering about the tweet, the game is missing about 200 mb of data. That's round 7% of missing data. Probably to throw off leaks of game before they release.

Well It just finished installing so I'll see whats going on. Later.

OP here. Those were 3DSISO links. I went through 40-something fucking pay-click sites, and those were the best two.

I kind of abandoned the thread when I said I was playing my shitty taktikool sims, so if anyone has shit they want in the next OP, hit me up with it and we'll see.

Nah, stamps are like badges. Z-Crystals actually do something cool.

Wouldn't look too much into this. Probably no different from retail, or they just forgot to number it, something silly like that. Either way, we can all inject saves, as to play this, we're on CFW.

Huh, my ID changed halfway through my posting earlier, how odd.

Source?

Only moon is. Sun is complete.

No source, just compare the game data.
Don't worry about it if you don't have sun.

I think 'Review Copy' is why it's a tiny bit smaller.

If true, it could explain my autism from last thread over there being areas that the map clearly shows that you can't access.

More likely, it's National Dex.

But has anyone played both fully and checked for differences? It may be something strange like devs forgot to clean out a folder of shinies :^)

A quick check is apparently filesize and whether or not it has a manual/update data.

One of the trainers you fight in Champion Title Defence mode. He's pretty much exclusivley shows up there.

You can "unlock" trainers to fight in that mode, like Kukui, Guzma, the Gen 7 Bill guy, Gladion (aka chunni), Plumeria (aka Guzma's second in command), the Kahuna Boss dudes and a Youngster named Tristan, who fights you with a team of past gen mons.

it's pretty cool.

Thanks

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

So… I can get the other two starters if I find someone who's willing to give out the qr code of them?

Like pic related?

No, they simply update your Pokedex. Check my OP, I put an imgur gallery with every pokemon, shiny and normal.

Scan 10 to perform an island scan to find non-native mon.

Scanning codes only marks the pokemon as seen in your pokedex. Good for really rare shit and shines, otherwise only useful for the island scan.

If that's true, you could get legendaries.

It will make filling out the Pokedex for the postgame bonuses a hell of a lot easier.

Oh ok, then the place where I got those has misleading comments. Thanks anons.

You can get some decent mons from island scan. I found a litwick, a totodile and a serperior
They can't be chained though, so no easy shinys or HA's

How the fuck do I use Stoutland!?

nvm

For a second there I thought you were about to tell us how you caught a lillipup and evolved it into a Stoutland in your party.

Do you get EXP in that mode, or is it a strict "stadium" battle?

Might b fun.

EXP battle

Same as redoing the E4, just the champ's team changes and levels increase.

in this game you are the champion
you arr Biggu Bossu

The link for Sun is ded, anyone care to reupload?

This thing is yuuuuge

HOLY SHIT WHY DOES THE MALE CHARTER SWING HIS ARMS LIKE A FAGGOT WHEN HE WALKS?

I'll do it.

human sized

Does the girl walk like a faggot?

You're the tripfag that demanded people post Lurantis pics before you'd dump, aren't you?
I watched those threads for so many hours until the dump. I am permanently scarred by the faggotry I saw there.
Never go back.

Come to think of it, probably. Some of the animations I've seen just look really weird in general

The basic walk animation is made like it's meant to be funny.

They walk autistically to make sure the core users connect better!

t. My uncle.

Does anyone know where the macho brace is? I need to get some ev training done but I don't have the points for the power items

so wait, both of them are bad?

Do the clothing options for the girl at least make up for it?

I was making a joke.
Wouldn't know. I do know there's different clothes depending on game version.

If you're willing to wade through cancer, there this thread on 4/vp/. It's mostly shitposting and retarded memes, but some anons were posting pictures from in game.
boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/29872289#p29872289
I wouldn't do it user. Just try for yourself.

It was hard to hold in my laughter during this segment. Edgy, I know. It still gave me a good chuckle afterwards.

If you dont want to make this scene any weirder go with female

The run is animation is ok but not as bad as the walking one. Thank God you can run in houses.

What?

Honestly, what?

HMs are replaced by riding pokemon. The Strength HM replacement iss Machoke holding you in a tender embrace while pushing really hard

There is a literal site made by nintendo dedicated to Machoke and Machamp, they fucking know about the porn m8 this is directly from it

Best Pokemom

It's canon that all Machamp be gay. That guy does NOT look happy.

To be fair seeing as those woman are bottom of the barrel especially as it's pokemon, Machamp doesn't want some nigger lipped freak sucking him off

I duo, maybe Ludicolo can suck like a motherfucker.

Speaking of Ludicolo, has the dancing animation improved from XYORAS? Gen 6 Ludicolo looked like he had crippling depression and his mother just die

The japanese translation says that he's trying to keep them from tearing his belt off because he wouldn't be able to control his strength if it's off.\

So he's less doing it because they're trying to PG rape him and more that he doesn't want to accidentally paint the room in red.

Also Machoke and Machamp don't wear underpants, that's just their skin coloration, because "pokemon don't wear clothing"

They made the site to specifically tell the fans this. This is from a dedicated page where fictional girls fangirl over Machamp.

.There's also this, Pikachu is a dead nigga.

With all the new edgy Mega-evolution pokedex entries, I wouldn't be shocked if it's mega removes/breaks the belt then it just swells to ridiculous size.

You know that shit is from gen 1

Seriously what the fuck Nintendo

bow chicka wow wow

When will this meme end?

*Gamefreak

Post the site, nigga. Also archive if possible.

BIG. MEATY-

And here's his evolution

All i want is PKhex for my 3ds so i dont have to keep removing my sd card is that too much to ask?

If I disassemble Zygarde, when I reassemble him at 50%, is he still at level 30 or is he at whatever level I had him at last?

pokemon.jp/special/kairiky_gym/

it's multiple pages so it would take a while to archive all of them.

Look at those muscles

Wow that's a bit much.

The sun link is kill

TECHNOLOGY

TECHNOLOGY

Okay, so I did some testing by myself, turns out the EXP Share is a bastard child of Gen V and VI.
The main pokemon gets full exp, regardless of ON or OFF, each one of the other pokemon, regardless of quantity, gets about 50% of the main pokemon's exp but with a small boost/penalty based on their exp needs relative to each other.
Pretty gay, in my opinion, the way it evens out the exp depending on the pokemon is nice but it should divide the original exp instead of multiply it, a full party of pokemon gets a total of about 400% of the exp you'd get with only one pokemon for some reason.

Guzma is a slav

What egg group is Jangmo-o in? Dragon only?

heh

Is there a decent ghost area like Lavender Town?

kek

Well there is that supermarket, but that's about it as far as I'm aware.

And a couple graveyards

Not him, but she's the best waifu of the game.

why can't I stop thinking about her?

What is the best way to level grind in this game? Bottlecaps aren't worth much if you can't get to 100 reasonably fast.

Why does she have a tumblr nose

It's a shadow, you dumb fuck, god damn you're dumb.

Doesn't change the fact it looks like a Tumblr nose

yea no

You look like a tumblr nose.

It's to the side, dumbass, the side away from the light source. This is a common thing in noseless moe anime style, the style Ohmura has been doing.
In what world is that bright red?

Which one of you niggers actually named your character Donald Trump? I just ran across him in Festival Plaza.

anyone got a working mega link for sun?

oh shit forgot, give me a few mins.

I think I have most of my team finally. Owl is in, got Golisopod, and I'm going with Turtonator, Alolan Golem, and Alolan Ninetales. I'm considering using the Alolan Grimer I've been grinding up since the first island as a permanent member of my team, since it fits with types I don't have.

Also, any info on new ribbons yet?

Does multiplayer still use that one boring ass background? or can you select levels like Pokemon Stadium 2?

I think that's been a thing since last gen? I might be totally wrong though.

A-Sandshrew is in the last route before the end, and I'm willing to bet A-Vulpix is in the same situation
A-Grimer is retardedly good though. Use him

Uploading Sun right now

Will take at least 1 hour

If any of you wants to make ready another thread when the upload is finished.

I've got a question about saves on the 3DS. I've got two 3DS' (old XL and N3DS). The XL is homebrewed and the N3DS is not (it's on 11.1). Is there a way to transfer the save data from one 3DS to the other without having to do a system transfer?

From the trailers I assume they haven't done it yet despite mods that allow it. I don't understand how they add Pokemon snap minigames yet don't add one of the most basic features in a fighting game.

Then again these are the people who said character customisation was a french thing.

Sun already leaked.

The guide I'm using from gayfaqs lists it as available before even leaving the third island, although it does list Drampa as being right before the league basically. Still, I'll keep it in mind. Any recommendations with a name for a female Muk? I've been using Nintendo island names so far, so I've got Koholint and Delfino, probably going for Dragon Roost for Turtonator. The only other Nintendo islands I can think of right now are Kitchen island from Wario Land and Camp island from some obscure SNES game. Where is the name rater anyway? First big city? I forget.

The links are going down though so reuploads are necessary.

I just zoomed in and there is a patch of grass that contains them outside the mountain. Serves me right for not looking close enough.
The name rater is in the first city of the second island.

I just beat the brown brat that was obviously a Gym Leader Hakuna Matata all along with the MLPmon. I am about to go into a cave which evolved my magnetrio to magnezone. I am guessing it is Hawaii's version of Victory Road, or isn't it?

In any case, whether it's victory road or not, how long am I from beating the league and get done with this game?

Apparently red hair was also a french thing, because now i'm stuck with fucking "pink brown"

Here's the reupload for Sun

password should still be lurantis

mega.nz/#!j1RGBDzS!zcIhl3SC_86tkyd-nUBvzg4_GTdhFQUXPOh-x0DryXw

Really close. Not-Victory Road leads to a pokemon center and then you have like 6 battles before the game ends.

Fucking wiggers, seriously? Make them niggers or come up with an original concept
lillie best girl and she's also pure
would marry her and not have kids to preserve her purity