Kikestarter: Grand Old Academy

Barring the possibility that this actually is some SJW shit in disguise, who'd you date with?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/1btobe73bxsoo9e/GrandOldAcademy-1.0-win.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Trump to pump and dump his sticky gunk inside my trunk.

Yeb! sama!~

Yes pls

If they play it entirely straight and keep out all the shitty liberal memes (the worst kind of memes because liberals are humorous, bitter cunts) then it could be fun for a laugh.

Otherwise, it will be shit.

Mah husbando

i want to have a harem with all of them sucking my dick and playing videogames.

I gotta agree, the tiny randlet in the background.

¡Yeb! es mejor waifu.

I want to feed Jeb with guac.

I want to hang out with all of them, play video games, and give everyone a bowl of guac and a pet turtle. And top fucking kek, this is not going to deliver, fuck kikestarter.

Kek

A.c. rd x_

If this thing's fucking real, it better be in Ren'Py so we can edit the fuck out of it to make the single most nationalist dating sim ever.

Not making them younger is quite a big misstep unless they are all the faculty and it is a teacher dating sim which is just original enough for me to like the idea of it.
Looking it up it isn't though, it is supposed to be a "private academy debate club".
Sadly there doesn't seem to be much variety in the characters.
The lack of lithe body types is what really handicaps it.
More artistic liberties should have been taken.

Asking for 13.5K for a god damn dating sim that will boil down to
Is the dumbest thing I've seen since that jewtuber dating sim.
Ideally what I'd find more attractive is if was more like a shonen school anime where your a girl at Red High and the school delinquent bachelors get into fights with Blue High.
Black thug who rules the city is transferring out in a couple months and so there is fighting to see who will replace him.
Secret ending where you become lesbians with young highschool girl bancho hillary.
Another secret ending where you make Sanders the top dog of blue high

But who from that list with that art style?
Jeb

Whenever I see him, he always looks so confused and frightened. He'd make a cute anime boy

Like the rookie Detective guy from Persona 4? Forgot his name

Tohru Adachi?

Yes. That twink.

Isn't it several months past its relevance ? Like I can sort of get it if the idea is to make it when it's no longer controversial, but appeal is going to be an issue nonetheless.

I NEED that game

Where is the fujoshi option Leslie Graham?

Depends if the Jeb! route means I get to bully him.

Of courshe

It'll be fun for one playthrough. I kind of wish though we could get a Battlefield Trump game though.

Found the demo on their kikestarter page
mediafire.com/file/1btobe73bxsoo9e/GrandOldAcademy-1.0-win.zip

Getting real sick of these things, shit like the pigeon, dinosaur, tank girls, and now this. It's not funny.

it seems like one of those games where you will like the first 30 minutes on how crazy the concept is then you will regret spending money on it.

that being said, i like these devs.

Pretty sure a lot.of.girls with daddy issues with end up buying this game. Or faggots.

KEK

Thanks, user.
Looks like the game is made with Ren'Py, so can make it as nationalist as he wants.

holy shit

Jeb is a mess

Jesus Christ, my sides.

This game is sexist and problematic

If every end doesn't lead into trump harem end i'm not buying it

The final game will be free according to their kikestarter.

Dropped

did you just assume my gender?

Okay, let me rephrase that.

If there's little to no trump involved i will not donate to their patreon or indiegogo or whatever. Maybe five bucks, i doubt it'll be worth more even with all trumpcucking endings.

Did she just diss Soaring Ted?

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU BOYFRIEND HATER

He didn't like Panzermadels, we can safetly assume he's baiting.

WE

BYE BYE RATO

stream when
i want to be the avocado to jebs guac

Pretty sure its in reference to Ben Carson talking about various Biblical theories

It's not a we wuz thing with him, more of a christian bible belt thing that believes the pyramids were built by joseph to store wheat

I have no idea what is going on.

wat

Turns out it was a dream sequence. And I thought it was gonna become Hatoful Boyfriend: AMERICA FUCK YEAH Edition.

i can't take this anymore

kek

SITT WITH DONALD

Got the Jeb/Marco good end.
Apparently there are seven good ends and three bad ones along with a bunch of achievements you can get for random crap.

I'll reload and sit with him.

looks like an easter egg or something

Scratch that, here's the ending count.
Sitting with Donald got me a neutral end.

assuming that the school is an analogy for congress or the white house, he does.

I think the school is an analogy for the gop.

saved

Why does Ted look more like Chris Christie

He ate him.

Megyn x Donald OTP

WEW

INITIATED

If you talk to Carson when you first go to get breakfast, he leaves that textbook on the table.

LOW ENERGY

What was the good end then? Jeb?

Humorless.
But, yeah, this.

Since Ron Paul is gone, I don't much care though.