PS4 PRO MELTING ISSUE

PS4 PRO'S ARE MELTING.

TOO MUCH POWER !

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/11/13/ps4-pro-suffering-widespread-tv-connection-failures-and-everyone-is-blaming-everybody-else/#7160382c3662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Already covered that here, microshit-kun:

It's an obvious hoax.

Not suspicious at all.

WIDESPREAD TV BLACKOUT CONNECTION PROBLEMS

forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2016/11/13/ps4-pro-suffering-widespread-tv-connection-failures-and-everyone-is-blaming-everybody-else/#7160382c3662

AMAZON RATING'S ARE TUMBLING DOWN. DOWN DOWN DOWN.

Just reporting the news you console warrior cuck.

I made the post you nigger. You do understand that OP is the same shill that has been making the capslock anti-PS4 Pro shill threads for weeks, right?

how pathetic is it that you get offended over a console. Even when that corporation is fucking you in the ass with products that literally explode.

Wheres the cuckspouting?
I want to laught

Seriously what is the attraction at this point? They aren't any cheaper, they don't have any good exclusives and PC is now easy enough for my 60yo mother to handle.

We both know with that post history you're either a microshit marketeer or a shit stirring sperg who's still shitter-shattered that he'll never ever get to play Bloodborne.

What fucking yeat is it?
The last Microcuck shill we've had here has been (215)

Remember, if you bash Sony for any reason you're a shill.

>"Shitpost in threads against Sony"
>Deemed the best exclusive you can play on le PS4 while it sets itself on fire

Bloodborne isn't worth the money.

>ID f4d444 (checked)
Agreed, while cucks run to buy a paperweight for a single "game", I rented some guy's ps4 for like $5 a day, finished the game and it wasn't a big deal.

Then again all these scrubs saying "bloodborne is amazing omg!!1" are probably suffering of post purchase rationalization and think that if they get enough people to buy PS4s, then someone will release games that are being held hostage or whatever, who gives a shit at this point.

there are quite a few games on the ps4, and many great upcoming games too.

See
OP has been at this for a while now, and again, it's one random guy on twatter making the claim that it spontaneously melted. Take a look at the PS4 Pro's heat profile. If it was overheating to the point of melting, you'd see massive deformation on all across the back of the unit, with the worst of it being right in the middle.

Now take a look at the twatter hoax OP provided, and see how it's not only extremely localized, but also has scorched plastic around the spot where an open flame was held to it.

It's a fucking hoax.

wew

I agree that spending $460 for one good game is not a good financial decision.

there are a surprising number of shills crying about the PS4. I don't even think it's a console worth owning for most people, but it's kind of ridiculous. The whole thing feels really defensive and manufactured.

UUUUHHHH WARMER

pc master race

there are no xbox shills, but there are PC shills it seems

back to reddit with you faggot

Like what?
Multiplats?
And you fags complain about pre ordering?

Bloodborne and Nioh are the best games ever unlike Nier Automata, how dare you disagree?

Its been like this due to successive cuckchan floods.
That shit is NeoFag 2.0 nowadays

>>>/reddit/

Shilling for what exactly?

as far as upcoming games, there's nioh, the last guardian, gravity rush 2 off the top of my head. This past year uncharted 4 and ratchet remake were alright, but I mostly play Japanese games. So lots of doujin titles have been getting their definitive versions on both the PS4 and Vita, despite also being available on the PC. I'd rather get a content complete version, so I get the best one available - the ones for the PS4 and Vita.

PC centric shills front a lot of things. GoG, Steam, [indie game of the month], hardware brands, etc. Lots of defensiveness over the lackluster support the PC has been getting the past few years.

COMING SOON TO A PLAYSTORE NEAR YOU* ** IT'S
BEN KUCHERA'S BLOGPOSTING ADVENTURE

*ONLY WITH A PSN SUBSCRIPTION
**2 YEARS

They're being paid by microsoft to shitpost about those thousands of old games exclusive to PC that you can play, plus those that you can emulate, of course.

This cuckchan rapefugee just screams "shill" without even knowing the definition.

It's probably better to just not engage with them at all.

He bought a ps4 and a vita my sides

you're awfully defensive. A refugee? I think the majority of us on Holla Forums are technically 4chan refugees. Been here since September 2014 personally. How about you?

Not all of us are I never used 4chan can here from KiA on Reddit.

BUT MUH PERFECT CONSOLE
Amazing how low energy is shilling lately. More effort, please.

Do you faggots even listen to yourselves?

Where exactly did I claim the PS4 Pro was perfect, or even worth buying you stupid nigger? I'm blowing hoaxfags the fuck out because we need less disinfo here, not more. I'd personally recommend you put those 400 dollarydoos towards a PC, and then just pirate everything.

And I'm the shill
Maybe from AAA which still port their games regardless along with Nip games as well.
Non indieshit smaller games and AA are making a comeback and theres been a shitload of titles from Wargame to Grim Dawn.
Gotta love how these weeb fucks scream Never Ever because they're massively shilled average waifufag JRPG is exclusive when theres a shitton of better titles and genres they cant even play as they dont know a fucking thing about them.
Enjoy your fucking iPhone

Hes being ironic

Whoops.

I can play Japanese games just fine, you'd be very surprised at what you're missing out on. Hope you enjoy grim dawn and rts games :) I don't care for them, I've found them boring since gauntlet dark legacy did that sort of game far better than any diablo clone.

No you just don't get it; there's a massive shadow government organization dedicated to hiring people to pay cents just to defend PCs.

ATI, Nvidia/InTelAviv, WesternDigital, Kingstone along with all those shitlord hardware manufactorers have partnered with Microsoft™ to attack the based Japanese making weeb games for the PS4©. Even Nintendo and Sega are involved in this, you have to listen and believe.

The only way to fight this Tyranny™ is to denounce these evil shills and to reconvert those that had been led astray by these shit PCs into buying three PS4™s (Normal, Slim©, Pro©), a Vita plus a 12 month subscription to PSN to guarantee our beloved Knack's multiplayer features stay alive.

By the way I have been posting in Holla Forums's Holla Forums since 2004 I'm such an oldfag :^).
Fucking Microshills win again!

Shitposting aside, even wageslaving @ photoshop is more entertaining than fucking Bloodborne

What's with the anti PS4 threads spam? We already know the PS4 is shit and the Pro is a mistake and only contributes to the overall jewing in vidya. I've been meming the end of Playstation since they announced the PS4 with its paid online and it's slowly but surely happening. No need to make muh console war threads with confirmed hoaxes. Sony is toast anyhow, their cycle of success is ending. May their sacrifice leads us into a new age of vidya being good.

Anthony? Is that you?

I thought they were just warming up.

CAAARRRRLLLLLLOOOOSSS!!!

I like WEEBshitgaems, so I bought a WEEBshitstation and a WEEBshitportable.