Paladins: No shitty infographic OP image edition

Which is your favorite:
>Champion? just kidding, the answer is Bomb King
>Item? hint: the answer is Aggression

How do you rate Prince of Persia on a scale of 1 to 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2. Not fun to play as, not fun to play against and xboxhueg hitboxes. Also looks retarded and I hate his voice. Might just be all the retards playing him pissing me off though.

THWAP
THWAP
THWAP
YOUR SITE FAILS YOU
THWAP THWAP
THWAP

I swear to god his weapon is louder than everyone elses.

*sight

It depends which version, the controls are laggy and emulating real life physics is complete horseshit.

3/10 I want to bomb the urban outfitters, my fellow towelhead already tracked one.

Lo Wang is just a shit version of Cassie.

Chinese Cassie with no need to get 1 slot knockback card in trade with no skill+depth roll

reminder that aggression doesnt boost bk's alt fire, unless you need that fat 10 damage

fish market has my favorite capture phase allthough im not fond of how enormous the are is around the payload goal. jaguar falls has a capture phase i think is mediocre, but the payload phase is fun.

i wouldnt say its my favorite, but wormhole has to be the most interesting card. it comes with the downside of blinks otherwise short cooldown not starting until the wormhole expires or you return. it completely changes how you use the skill instead of just buffing it in some manner.

the more i play the more i come to rely on nimbleness, unless im playing makoa, fernando or ruckus. even then on barik i think its invaluable.

smh

Reminder that turtle a cute
A CUTE

well that sounds rad, how did that work? hard to imagine something like that going in increments of 25% so i imagine it was a different system altogether.

I have no clue honestly, just saw a small bit about it in how the game changed over time.

As someone who played CBT1 I can tell you the game was a complete mess back then. You basically had a deck of (like 30, not quite sure) cards and you got to choose 1 out of 3/level up to level 6 for 6 cards in total.The first card you'd get were guaranteed common, second card had a chance to be rare, third had a pretty much guaranteed chance to be rare and so on up to 6 where you could get your 1 legendary card. The cards you got were random with no way to influence though, so you could get a great build or a complete garbage build purely based on RNG.L egendary cards were extremly rare and extremly fucking overpowered to the point where people with legendary cards just shat on people without them no matter how much better the non legendary owners were and the card system didn't have a way for you to get what today would be level 4 cards for free, you had to buy radiant chests for gold to get cards and there was no buying cards for gold.
Cassie could get a legendary that reset her blast arrow by 2 seconds per hit and it had a 6 second cooldown (again not quite sure on the numbers)and a common that made her blast arrow fire 3 weak projectiles so she could just blast arrow you to death and you couldn't even fight back due to getting cc'd by the knockback. Also Fernando had a fucking mount build that gave him a 1k shield on mount and knockback+damage if his mount touched you, another perma cc to death. The flame turret was really bad so no one ever used it :^)
The TTK was way slower, there were no ultimates, no items so you only got XP for kills, the maps were different versions of fish market and the temple maps. Also no real supports back then(Grohk had his heal totem, but it was really weak) and champions were different (Barik had a rilfe firing a slow projectile, ruckus had a hover ability, grohk could make his beam chain to enemies with his RMB, Skyes bomb was just a normal cooldown).
The cards were more interesting back then, but the game is way less stupid now.

That sounds silly as fuck, but I hope they do bring in some more interesting cards. The majority of cards now are either boring but useful or completely useless.

Timber Mill
Lord Flammenwerfer Gaston
Pumpking
Kill to Heal

Competitive should have bans, so retards would stop picking chink chong and gay dwarf.

Retards gonna retard no matter what they pick.

The only acceptable answer is Buck

Good.

Good to know you people have patrician taste as well. All other heroes are shit or cheap waifubait except yin god I'd do a yin the game model is made of sex

None
Fernanbro
Donno
God or War or Vampire Hunter
Gota go fast

:3c

Serpent Beach
Captain Furbait
Reload IV
Infiltrator Pip
Resilience, for those Damba/Bomb King/Pip comps

Ok, anons. Why would I play this game?

If you'd enjoy a decently-paced hero shooter with a customization element and a respectable F2P model, you'd probably give this a look

If none of things appeal to you then you probably wouldn't touch it

Why are you watching little boys play Paladins, user?

fucking koopa football player

i think its kind of clever how they tied fernandos personality and play style together.
hes a big attention whore

I want to lick Ying's inner thighs and impregnate her balls deep.

??????

Well if she's Thai, would you be surprised she has those?

YOU TOLD ME RUCKUS WAS GARBAGE TIER Holla Forums!
YOU LIED TO ME!

i pick bomb king
you die big time

BALLS DEEP user, it means you put your entire penis in, hence you're going "BALLS DEEP".

Just because you don't get your own game luigi doesn't mean you gotta be a little bitch about it

every time

You must be playing against terrible players then. Ruckus is pretty shitty.

How do people die against ruckus

Just do a 360 and walk away

My team member Pip would slow them down whenever i did VEG after which i would either jump out or drop down and mow them down with lvl2 cauterize.
Their Molbongo and Ying were dead weights.

his damage is just too low for that to work against competent players. if another player notices that he wants to do that and works with him that can be a different story. it doesnt usually matter who it is, a tank or support to give him that extra safety to really put the balls to the wall or someone just adding their own damage to the mix and cleaning up the mess, he can certainly control the movement of the enemy and open up opportunities for nasty flanks.

seriously, you have to have made a grave error for ruckus alone to kill you even considering his ult given the transformation time. but it seems a lot of people are willing to make those mistakes and take way too much damage playing peekaboo with him, only to take a gobbo schlong down the throat because they forgot advance has 2 charges.

I enjoyed chasing down enemies with 10% hp left and how they would use their escape abilities only for me to dash after them again.
It gave me a stiffy especially Ying

Ded game
Ded thread

Good
CRAPCUNTS are fucking cancer and so is its playerbase.

If we don't get an Elliot Rodger skin for Sha Lin called "The Supreme Gentleman" I'm going to send them a complaint letter, and shit on it.

gg yiff
No, I don't want you to teach me how to play pip

:3c

Why is the matchmaking so fucking bad? My casual elo is 2300 and I get matched with 1200 elo players and it still takes 5-10 minutes to find a game. Playing solo is frustrating as fuck.

good thing elo gains and losses are scaled and not fixed

I'm still at 4.5k comp rating after losing a shitload due to only having 15ish games and losing like 100 per loss. The matchmaking in ranked is just as fucking random, sometimes you get players from pro teams that just destroy everything and you get a free win, other times you get diamond grovers with 20k damage and 10k healing after an 8 minute match.

Australia?

(checked)
Nah I'm EU.

The blue bitch from frozen is the only worthless characater

Barik can hold out a whole team alone

Ruffus can kill everyone easily

The soldier and the sniper bitch are broken as fuck and dont fit the game

Characters with long range like Cassie benefit a lot from the game shitty hitboxes, they get kills just blindly shooting in the enemy general direction

I'll cut you bitch

And who the fuck is ruffus

Those are some shit tier opinions.
You should probably play more than 2 hours before talking about balance.

Eevie has great damage output if you can land your hits properly and has even more mobility than Androxus.

Evie is dogshit, she's too fragile, runs slow, reload takes too long and once you use ice block you're dead as the enemy will simply wait for it to end and kill you.

He's one of the worst character in the game
Evie is kinda weak in competitive since she is the hardest to play, however she's a pubstomper and if played right she can do a lot in comp.
The only truth from your shit post.

Meanwhile this is true, good Evies know how to use the ice block, remember even if they are waiting you can surprise them by destroying the ice block earlier or sometimes you are either dead, or dead in three seconds. It's sometimes better to just give your teammates extra 3 seconds.
A good Evie is rare as fuck, but they exists, and let me tell you that in compt they do a fucking lot.

Besides your typical thinking, flank is not only to kill, they are to annoy or make the enemy team lose time.
Evie excels as that, in comp its "rare" that Evie gets kills since she gets shut down easily, however she can run away and noone can chase her. The same that she can camp the enemy spawn and remove the horses of everyone while trying to pick up a kill there.
If you pull it out you can two shots anyone on the game except front liners, exception of Ruckus that when he activates his shield Evie can deal 3-5K damage

How many months left until Hi Rez abandons this trash and all these retards will go buy Overmeme instead to play with all the other scum sucking retards?

WEW
Your waifu is trash and so is your taste in bidyo gaymes.

Never ever

Indeed, you and the Overcuck shills will never ever see the 1K hours wasted on this shit game back.

You could be eating some cake instead

Damn I'll never get all that time I spent having fun playing videogames back I'm devastated.

Oh they changed it so that when you filter someone, not even a stub is left

Fascinating

Now that's some pissy passive aggressiveness.

Mark pls

Yes, videogames are fun. You'd know that if you actually played them instead of downvoting threads about them.

No different from the fags that keep buying EA,Battered housewife syndrome or drone, either way off yourself.

Paladins is made by Hi-Rez though.
Are you okay? Are you sure you haven't given yourself brain damage?

I hate this game graphical design. Every single part of it looks like it came from a different game and everything clash with each other and feels lifeless.
Mechanically speaking, the game is decent, but the art direction is just a massive turn off for me.
I played for maybe two weeks before i couldn't look at the game anymore.

Delicious strawmans, give more please
I dont want to bump the thread as it will be on the top of the catalog or index for longer periods of time If I do so, downvoting is when a redditor sages while replying negatively to a different opinion.
How is this hard to understand?

You're joking, right?

Lol, i can chase her with fucking Barik. The faggot are always surprised.

All I know from this post is that you're a bad Barik and that you only face stupid Evies.

Do not reply to the faggot, ignore and move on

youre the reason the healer died

Since when can Barik fly?

theres no reason he shouldnt be able to fly. that means that when talking barik strategy you should assume he can fly.

If you unironically think she's bad you're a retard.
She doesn't even need her iceblock to make her stupidly hard to kill. She's a bit more comp dependent than Androxus but she's easily as strong as he is given the right circumstances. A good Evie is pretty much unkillable while 2 shotting squishies. She's also the best kinessa counter which is rather important in high level games. Her ult has insane setup potential, her mobility is by far the best in the game and her burst damage is pretty strong.

Why even keep replying? He's clearly just shitposting.

So am I.

It's that time again.

Barik

Health Nerf → 3000 to 2900
Healing Station Card Reduced → 60 / 120 / 180 / 240 reduced to 45 / 90 / 135 / 180
Rocket Boots Cooldown Increased by 2 seconds
Bonus Damage On Turrets Reduced from 30% (15% from each turret) to 20% per stack (10% from each turret)

Grohk

Totem Health Increased → 400 to 900

Grover

Damage 300 to 350 base

Viktor

Damage Falloff now starts at 90 ft instead of the 135 ft
Increase in Recoil

super gay i guess flying barik is no longer canon

Complete over nerf on Barik, just makes Fernando an ever stronger pick. Its already hard enough to carry dipshits but now you won't be able to 1v2 people unless they're absolute trash. The game is designed around having front liners, nerfing the weaker ones at four points at once is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't even played a game on this patch, probably won't next either.

You can go a lot of directions in this game, this one sucks.

Barik was a gay turtle.
Ruckus' town now.

Reminder that Buck is a better tank than Barik

can both turrets heal you at the same tim if you take healing station?

Those changes are so fucking random again.
Increased Viktor recoil for what reason? Everyone is running 100% recoil reduction for free headshots anyways.
Grover gets a damage buff and less HP it's like they want him to just stand somewhere far back and throw axes like a retard.
The healing station nerf, Viktor range nerf and Grohk totem hp buff are good changes. Why nerf Barik when Fernando is pretty much just a better frontliner in most cases?

Guess you won't be chasing any Evies now, fucker :^)

Yes.

rip barik

The whole game is a shitpost

Is this real?

Why are they so hellbent on making fernando the only good tank

fernandos seen nothing but nerfs the whole open beta, no? it seems like they want to tone down the importance of front liners. but why would anyone play them if they werent badass?

Yeah they said that they want to lower the impact of front lines in matches or something along those lines, but fernando was still the best tank after the nerfs.

The Barik multinerf is dogshit. Healing Station needed a nerf, nothing else did. The other changes are fine. Totem badly needed to be more bulky, Grover needs all the buffs he can get, and Viktor was way too easy to use even for being CoD-baby's first champion.

Fernando is still the best tank because he's got the most raw HP, most shielding, and he's the most mobile. He doesn't need all three of those.

given his kit, would fernando be worth a fuck if he didnt have numbers to back up his play style? its not like he has optoins other than muscle through.

What the fuck is up with Paladins and Overwatch today? Both games are full of so much fuckin trash talk.

Overwatch is having a F2P weekend, you do the math.

lmao casuals

New serpent beach looks pretty sweet, but i do hope they add new kinds of environments beside ice, ruins and forest ones.

There was a fourth environment shown in the Chinese version presentation, though it was a very small thumbnail in it.

RIP Barik.
Now almost as bad as Cuckus.

I have never regret a decision more than this now

Buck is good though?

Not better than Bomb King though.

What the fuck is even going on here?

spec in to his self heal. its the entire reason to play him. at the very least get the cooldown reduction.

Why does sha lin have such a low winrate?

Shes dominating,

Had so many games where victor would have ult up every 45 seconds without any CD cards. Its stupid how fast it can build up if your constantly doing damage

Same as Kinessa. Somewhat hard to play and people suck ass.

th-thanks hi rez

But Kinessa has low winrate because she's shit

So I'm not the only who's had that happen to them?
Supposedly got northern watch Cassie, but then not really.

exact same skin

Guess it's a bug

Nah, Kinessa is amazing if you're a great player. She's just a bit more map and comp dependant. Watch some pros like Laizy play her and you'll see what I mean.

kinessa has an amazing butt

Nope.
This guy was bottom bitch that barely killed anyone and had lvl 1 card for faster ults.
And he also started simply disappearing in front of us, THE WORLD style, without even using stealth skill.
I suspect foul play.

I managed to get the pink staff for evie from a chest.

Too bad I already own the guitar.

i have a pink staff for evie

post lewds

OP as fuck cards:

CD reduction on his heals are retarded, you can often aoe heal 1200 then do it again either immediately afterwards or 2 seconds later. There's also the "lol I slow u" build, with 4 sec CD on aoe slow w/ 3.5 sec duration… the healing card is still better though.

CD reduction on Dodge Roll to roll forever. 'nuff said.

Advance IV, because of how his thrust work(press forward and space just before you hit the ground, watch as you skate around really fast. Also cd reduction on spit - if you hit a single enemy hero, the cd cuts in half. Two, and you can reuse it on the spot. This fills the ultimate bar too quick.

Both shell cards(healing + cd reduction on hit) - they allow you to reset the CD hitting 3 people(and healing 3k in the process). Then you shell again. Also worth mentioning is that the biggest DPS increase card is the one who gives you ammo back when you hook people so you have to reload less often.

Last Stand for heals w/ the shield up, then both runspeed cards(on charge and on fireball). If you're not running around causing chaos so they focus on you and not the backline, you suck as 'nando.

Wormhole. Twice the blinks, twice the bonus damage(and the blink heal card activates when you use the wormhole blink too, up to 300 a pop).

40% lifesteal while healing. This card is the reason I count Buck as a healer when I need to decide if I should buy Cauterize.

All the mine cards, but especially the one who lets each mine hit multiple targets. Fucking eternal 30% aoe slow bullshit.

Why are we getting all this shit for free?

Because Overwatch is having a free weekend.

God bless Paladins.

Believe it or not there's really not a whole lot of overlap between the two, Overwatch pretty much as it's devoted blizzdrones held hostage denying any other alternative game the time of day whereas Paladins is a really good game disguised as an awful looking F2P game, which attracts a ton of children, who are probably too young to get mom to install battle.net for them

If they updated paladins look to not be like a shitty WoW clone, then it'd be pretty great
Why'd they have to go with the look that nobody likes?

Dont thank me.

I have to say, the aesthetic is the most unappealing thing about the game, it just LOOKS like one of those shitty F2P games that companies put out on the storefront all the time and are usually little more than free money from whales that spend money on shit games

Forgot to add the fact that it looks and plays like an Overwatch ripoff doesn't help it, the POTG thing they added in a few updates ago was a bad move IMO

Oh sweet summer child

cmon user, the Play of the Gay feature and the overall look and feel of the game isn't at all similar to OW?

Well ignoring the fact that showing 'best plays' predates OW, the feel of the game is as different as OW is to TF2

Doesn't matter, they're both fucking trash

So the cassie skin not unlocking

Apparently it's a known bug and will be fixed next patch, it's apparently a mvp pose not a skin to be precise

oh I lost that btw

Apparently quite a lot of people are having a problem with that particular skin.

Fernando kept bitching that I wasn't healing, and makoa had lv 3 aggression

Post more of this edge shit. They always give me a good laugh.

God damn it

We've seen some significant changes in the beta so far so it's entirely possible the visuals might improve. Though personally aside from a few ugly character models like Ruckus I think the game looks fine. It has a clean style and it makes it very easy to tell what's going on and that's the most important aspect of a game's graphics.
I agree that POTG is stupid. The intro itself takes far too long, the whole thing is unskippable and at best all you're ever going to see some guy get a bunch of kills which isn't that impressive. I don't think an algorithm can decide what constitutes a good play. You end up seeing a lot of Viktors taking shots at the entire enemy team and then having most of them killed by his teammates but he still gets all the eliminations for doing 30 damage to everyone. However, the game plays completely different to Overwatch. From the meta stuff like not being able to switch heroes mid-game or the cards and item system to the actual movement and physics it's a completely different feeling game. It actually feels like what an FPS should feel like and not a slow floaty piece of shit designed so that women and casuals can enjoy it.

The mind boggling thing is that at first you could skip potg

What the fuck were they thinking to make it unskippable

Who's the second worst character behind Kinessa?

How the fuck is Kinessa bad? The only bad champions are Skye, Grover and Ruckus right now.

im hoping its temporary in the hopes of getting more bug reports and feedback, since they seem to be implementing intros as you mentioned earlier.

I think you're only playing with shit Kinessas then. Kinessa only outright loses to Buck and Evie. Every other matchup is skill dependant.

I can't give a source but I believe a dev on twitter said that being able to skip the potg was a bug.

nice

well if thats the case i hope a fuss is raised over it

That's not what I said. A good Kinessa can just snipe you in close range or run away unless you're Evie or Buck. I will admit that she is too map and team dependant to be considered great, but she definitely has a niche in which she can excel. Unlike Grover and Skye who're just always bad. Ruckus also has a niche, but even if everything lines up perfectly he's still just okay.

Kinessa is map dependant, she is not shit, she just underperforms when the map is too small.
The same way that she requires great skill unlike others like Cassie or Viktor which pull higher DPS.

If you don't know how to actually listen to footsteps then you're going to be food 24/7, but when you are charging and shooting, you have an idea of where the flanks are moving. With sound clues you even know where, because of this you can easily turn with your fully charged sniper and shoot the flanker, with 1.3k/1.9k HP less the other guy will yes or yes lose the outcome. The exception is if the one who flanked you was a tank or Buck, then Kinessa has to teleport away or wait to spawn again. This is another reason on why she is map dependant, in certain maps or zones a tank cannot reach her on top of a building thus leaving only the flankers to reach her and forcing them to use noisy as fuck movement skills which will result in Kinessa having easier shots on them.

==tl;dr==: Kinessa is not shit, you are shit. She underperforms except in maps like Timber Bills or Jaguar Falls.

besides you can always just not pick her on maps you think she sucks on.

kill me

Supports aren't healsluts. Don't expect to win without playing seriously.

Is this game faster than Overwatch? Overwatch free weekend is up and I decided to try it. Could be fun, but it's slow as fuck, both movement speeds and cooldowns.

surprisingly metal

It is. Pretty much every character has some mobility skill that lets them get around quickly and you leave the spawn on a mount that lets you get to the front line faster. Still a fairly slow game overall since that's what FPS is like these days but considerably faster than Overwatch.

why cant it just give me a flat number like .5 seconds?

Should have just played buck from the beginning

How did this degenerate fluffy shit even begin? It baffles me how a simple drawing of an OC donut steel magic mare could end in this bloody meme.

Why don't we have a steamgroup for paladins?

ive never even seen it. i could go my whole life blissfully unaware of all the crazy shit on the internet if people werent constantly bringing it to my attention.

What will the name can be ?

Paladongs from Holla Forums ???

I sense CIA in this thread.

Actually, skipping the top play was an actual bug at first and was never meant to happen which means that the current one is the intended one.
I know, right?

Are you implying that only using hirez spyware that doesn't end after you close the game is somehow better?

cant you just disable the service and manually start it when you want to play?

You can play paladins with it removed
Try doing the same with steam

and how is it a spyware?

You can't disable the anti cheat while in game. It's constantly monitoring your PC while playing. How is that not spyware? Also letting the task run even if you're not ingame is shady as fuck to begin with.

the dindu pals

You're a fucking genius. Someone make that.

So, can i disable Hipatchservice from the task manager when I'm not in game?

JUST

How is this game still alive?

I played like +500 matches of this shitshow and lost only like 50, each game I carried with characters like Viktor and Andrew, the difficulty is nonexistent.
Everything from the maps to characters is extremely forgettable and the only good thing is the card system which should be much more varied, right now it's just bare bones.
The in-game shop system is just an excuse to have some form of currency during matches and very few of the upgrades actually matter
Then there's the dozen of retards who actually fucking buy aggression.

Compared to Smite, it doesnt even feel like it's from the same company because it's very unimaginative and feels cheap. It's like those games you used to get from Cereal boxes, but worse.

And then I get a level 5 golden buck, a level 5 golden kinessa with 30% winrate and the enemy team gets 5 diamond borders with an aimbotting viktor and sha lin :^) thanks for -100 rating after losing -400 in 3 games and being at 4.5k now. Sorry for the blogpost but I'm fucking pissed.

How is this game unimaginative but smite isn't? Smite is almost 100% a LOL with a different perspective.

a LOL clone*

smite borrows heavily from league of porn but theyre night and day different. from the game balance and mechanics to the carrots on the sticks.

They're finally here.

play smite with me

And Paladins is an original concept that doesnt borrow any aspects from other games?

is there still any good porn

sure is brother
rule34.paheal.net/overwatch/ :^)

Nigga what?

sometimes my dick chafes because i fap too much, so i like putting blistex(tm) lip balm on it to sooth that rough skin, give me a nice brisk minty feeling on my dick, and i can pretend someone else put it on with their mouth because its technically for chapped lips

Tried the free weekend of overwatch. Thought to myself "Why buy this when I can play Paladins for free?" then I realized that overwatch players think "Why play paladins when I spent 40 bux for overwatch?"

It's all a matter of who played what first.

% is there to trick tards into picking bad cards.

Thanks user.

I played OW first though?

I played OW first.
I installed Paladin yesterday.

It's an ok game, I wished people in these threads would talk more about the game itself and less about Overwatch, it makes them look like a lot of salty people who need convincing that their game is better because they don't want\can't play Overwatch itself.

Overcuck, stay in your bumplocked containment thread you stupid faggot

Guess your point that you're a retarded faggot.

Does anybody know when the servers will be up again?

Scheduled - We will be upgrading Paladins to OB 0.38 on Monday 11/21/2016
Limited Access starts at 4:45am EDT / 9:45am CEST#paladins

Y-you too

Great if one team gets Makoa and Fernando in ranked now it's pretty much game over. Nerfing Barik was a genius plan.

Funny how you have to rely on your drogoz not being shit to win games now

Nice taste Holla Forums, im sure i can play this game whit a pad and jerk off at the same time, and still kill people. fuck this game.

fluffybooru.org/
Enjoy

It's so cliche

Is something wrong with the servers? Because I'm getting lag at the worst times in games now and normally my connection is perfect. The game lagging out of nowhere literally just cost me and my team a match where we had an easy win. The game started lagging halfway through and our defense fell to shit because of it.

Press F9

fug

If you buy stuff, it's not that you won't get them and thus you will get more chances of other stuff.
You get gold if I remember right, that's right, you get X item, if you bought X instead of getting Z or Y, you get gold for the duped item.

I have burden of proof however since it's what I heard on the forums.

Why are you so angry?

It's a shame Paladins is dead on arrival because developers went full retard by including items and card customization.
Just looking at steam stats shows huge drops in player numbers already, not to mention the horribly long queues.

It's amazeballs devs think allowing ability and stat customization is a good thing. When it was proven bad over a decade ago.

Wow, this bait is superb.

Got Buck and Skye MVP poses during free chest weekend

everytime

I haven't wanted to break shit so much since my dog died this past March

you arent blocking hipatchservice are you?

No idea what that is, so likely not.

How many nuffins did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Does it have Asian/Oceania servers?

It has Australian AND SEA servers

That's fucking grand

Chest sale is bretty gud. Spent my 1.4k saved up crystals and got full Cuddly Makoa, 2/3 Plushie Makoa, all the other exclusive skins besides raider helmet, full triggerman cuck+2/3 of the other cuck, 2/3 troublemaker Evie and 1/3 new ruckus. Guess i got pretty damn lucky.

This is not a joke. My favorite niece found your Paladins threads- it ruined Overwatch for her, even made her a bit depressed and ashamed for awhile for even liking it. She has early signs of depression, her mother died of heart failure when she was only 7 years old. The show? She liked it…. because so many of the characters reminded her of her mother…. who was also like a sister to me…. ….You WILL pay for this, you sanctimonious jaded smug pieces of online shit. Y'know why? Because my older brother, the father of the girl who you hurt with your cancerous scorn, is INFINITELY more pissed at you than I am. He's an old fashioned soldier. 6.5 feet, about 300 pounds, ex-navy, doesn't go online much, doesn't have profiles, but he knows a few very good programmers he goes to sometimes when his kids run into 'trouble' online. He's the type who only knows one thing, something you millennials don't: how to get shit DONE. Not much gets under his skin really, you can call him any name under the sun, even strike him and he won't hit back (high pain tolerance)… but you fuck with his little girl and he becomes a totally different man, a VERY dangerous and reckless man. Even if I, his own little brother, were to hurt his daughter emotionally, even on accident…he'd break me like a damn twig without a second thought, quite easily too and I'm NOT a small guy. I can't tell you my bro's fighting 'technique' because it seems to be a sort of blend and I'm no pro, but I've NEVER seen anyone, even bigger guys, last more than 5 seconds against him before they were on the floor in tears, screaming for mercy, with at least one or two body parts broken and/or bleeding. After he consoled his crying daughter about a week ago, he informed me of what happened. Unlike him, I use words to express my anger, words you've see quite a bit I'm sure- since I'm about 50-60% as pissed as my brother. Being pissed over my niece's sadness that you helped cause, I helped my bro find your Paladins threads and he gave me a look that almost gave me a heart attack (it was his eyes more than anything) and calmly said "Daniel, I'm sorry…but we'll have to cancel the turkey shoot. I have work to do." And he immediately started calling some old contacts…when he calls me 'Daniel' I know shit just got real. I honestly can't tell you what my brother will do when he finds you, and he WILL find you. He's the 'creative type' offline and while not a professional interrogator, he got some enemy combatants to talk during his tours and picked up some tricks on dealing VERY high volumes of pain to someone without leaving marks. I seriously ALMOST feel bad for what awaits you, Holla Forums Holla Forums …almost.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Paladins and Holla Forums, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me, my game, and my board over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you and your brother in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe you and your brother's miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “old fashioned soldier” brother was about to bring down upon you and himself, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and your family and you will all drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Game was fun but its getting really boring because of this

SOMBRA!
I mean: Skye!

Didn't Sombra arrive after Skye though?

Also
Am I being rused? Is it because I'm just starting, and I met with completely new players? Is it only going to get more difficult on the long run? I mean, it's true she doesn't hold much in 1v1, Skye is kinda annoying when she goes behind you, but when you're in position, you usually go with 2-3 downs per fight. I don't even believe I am a good player.

Pretty sure Skye actually existed before sombra.

She has by far the highest skillcap in the game. If you're amazing she's amazing, too. Everyone saying she's bad is just a shitter.

At least have the decency to always put "Paladins General" in the subject so I don't have to see your shit threads about Overwatch: P2W Edition, you goddamn cucks.

What's P2W about Paladins?

You're forced to play against bots until you reach level 5. This isn't communicated anywhere.

It is going to get more difficult in the long run, yes. The problem with Kinessa is that she needs her team to help her fend off flankers, who she is very vulnerable to. If the enemy team has a competent flanker, they're going to be spending most of their time trying to kill you, meaning you're going to be spending most of the time you're alive fending off Androxous and not a whole lot of time sniping. If you can not die to flankers, hit your shots during the 20% of the game you're not being harassed, and have figured out how amazing the slowmines are, Kinessa is very good.

That explains the enormous win streak I had when starting. Thanks for the tip. At least now that I'm past level 5, things will be more interesting.

Also

You can get everything in the game from chests though ;^)

You can get 50 good goy points per week if you log in every day. It's a slow ass grind but what can you do?

You're trying too hard, everyone knows she's braindead spray and pray, she doesn't even have any kind of jumps.
Oh user you're killing me with your jokes.
Wait, you are serious?

Ouch. At least it's the only one I look for.

her ass was always massive, just kind of covered up but you could spin the camera for a gander at it in the character library thing.

Honestly I'm done playing this game until Evie gets nerfed. Wormhole should just be removed. Every single evie at ~5k comp just solo carries her team and outdamages every damage character while being impossible to kill. Everytime I see an Evie I think "What champion should I pick to not get completely destroyed by Evie?" no other champion does this. Fuck this game.

have you been buying nimble?

Play androxus

but hes underperforming at all levels of play!

You're just saying bullshit. Noone and I repeat, noone at 5k has problems with fucking Evie.

She's annoying and hard to chase yes, but that's the deal, fucking harass her and thats it. She ends up losing more time running than dealing damage.

I think the top androxus players have like 70~80% winrate

tell that to hi-rez's super smart balance team. or was it the marketing team?

Sounds like you never played against a good Evie.
She hits you once and you're most likely below 50% hp. If she catches you out of position or coming back from spawn she pretty much forces you to use your movement skill and after you've used your movement skill she can just fuck off with her f or possibly even blink back to fuck your team. And her ultimate charges fast as fuck which just sets up a ton of other ultimates for free.
She's not bad most of the time, but if you're playing against a top 10 Evie it is no fun at all and I honestly don't understand why you'd make a champion that's complete cancer to play against.

It was actually the lead designer :^)

I haven't used an OW thread in months because of how irredemably shit they are but please please please kill yourselves

fuck my face

At least I still have my 40$

This, why bother paying 40$ for a mediocre game when you can play it for free

What's the deal with wormhole, anyway? To me it seems like a bit of a waste considering your blink is already on a 4 second CD, unless you want the healing on blink card effect doubled. If you travel a large distance after the initial blink you're likely to be thrown too far away from the enemy you're attempting to kill, unable to properly follow up unless you use flight. There's also the fact that if you want to follow up with a regular blink, the cooldown is essentially bumped up depending on how much you upgrade wormhole.

Guess the game wants me to play buck

I have you nigger, I've been in the top100 for a long ass time. Evie is not a fucking problem.
Oh no top 10 players are actually good players who would have thought? It's not the character, as I said before I have played with and against them. It is as simple as to poke them away, Evie wins by making the opponent lose TIME not by killing.
When they have an Evie, it is a legit 4vs5 for the objective. If she wants badly to help her teammates she dies after ice block, she can deal 1.2k damage per shot after blink so she can two shots, but she gets two shotted as well and at the same time her projectile is the slowest in the entire fucking game, so as long as you are not kissing her cunt you are going to be able to dodge her shots.

So it's meant to be used inside combat instead of getting from point A to point B?

Yeah, why would you waste a spell that gives bonus attack on moving

Unless it's a gtfo kind of thing

it only has 4 second cooldown. unless you took wormhole since the cooldown wont start until it expires or you use it.