Sovietaboo thread

This thread is fror all the people who discovered communism through Command & Conquer or similar cases.
People who loves the bombastic use of red, gold and the hammer and sickle
Or the people who think the soviet villains from old american movies are the true heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A
youtu.be/BJPMrZJsH_Y?t=124
youtube.com/watch?v=mDV9Am5AlYY
en.kremlingames.com/igra-krizis-v-kremle/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not to shit on C&C or anything, but how is this different from people who like the Nazis after player CoH?

Not different at all, sovietaboos are cool as long they became real marxists.

How many Holla Forumses started as sovietaboos?

games were an introduction to history for me
they helped me figure out false flags are a useful tool, i then listened to the false flags happening in the modern decades

Talking about this take a look at the superficiality in that cancerous /soc/ thread

Looks like communism is just a phrase for 90% of those people, goddamn

This thread needs a theme
yes i know its from the 3rd games, the music is still good
I was actually always an Allied player

CoD4 made me like the Russian anthem

does that count

What /soc/ thread

The same could be said of most far/extreme political movements regardless of direction
The "middle" is too popular and by the "middle" i mean people who can't be bothered to care about politics anymore because of the huge amount of shit involved about them
SJWs are probably the single biggest problem with the left right now

Somebody should make a webm out of Paul Robeson singing the soviet anthem

So much cancer in that image.

Some idiot actually claims that because the black plague killed off a third of the European population, that it meant that there was more food to go around and let people pursue to science and arts.

Ergo we should "kill the niggers"…nobody called him out or corrected him on that illogical assertion, that guy seems to think that the lords used to dole out grain to everybody as though they didn't let people who couldn't obtain their own means to starve to death which was the actual case.

The tragic/funny thing is that he thinks he'll be saved because he's white.

Yeah i can see where your coming from
tbh i didn't even read the whole thing
But he does have a slight point, the availability of resources did allow the advancements of science and arts
The black plague did kill off a lot of rich people at the time as well

I dont think hes trying to say that, If he had stopped there i might agree but his rant goes on and on about the vast majority of the current people alive being delusional retards

He got like a dozen replies, I'm sure he was called out somewhere

That's why it always confuses me when I hear them say "we" won the election and that it's only us on the "left" that loses whenever some right wing pro-capitalist cabal of millionaires/billionaires take charge.

Well the renaissance has a multifaceted assortment of factors.

But economically speaking, once the labour pool was decimated, leverage indeed shifted away from the feudal lords and towards the artisans and craftsmen.

But he doesn't allude to this, he is implying they had some kind of welfare or charity which was draining their society and it took the black plague to purge this element allowing the philanthropic lords to then invest in the science and arts.

Everyone loses when ever anyone on the left and right win, Trump however actually was good provided he follows on some parts of what he says
Like getting rid of the TPP as well as building that wall
I dont even hate mexicans, however you can't put your head in the sand and ignore the amount of drugs and drug related crime that goes in and out of that border
Hopefully the wall should put some pressure on the gangs down in mexico hopefully depriving them of there income and lowering the crime all around

I don't want to split hairs but I'll agree this is true for American and British politics for the most part, fingers crossed that reformist Corbyn might do something worthwhile.

TPP will just get repackaged as something else, I really wish it wouldn't.

The war on drugs is a sham, you wouldn't need a wall for that if drugs policy was rational and respected individuality. Trump is a teetotaller so I don't expect him to do much good but throw more money down the toilet with that wasteful project.

Which was why i said he had a slight point, not quite on the mark but near it
Still I've got to pity the guy
Hes depressed with how ignorant/dumb everyone is yet fails to realize that he might be part of the ignorant masses technically speaking everyone is

Honestly i wish we did have better education, but unfortunately the education funding is some what smaller than it could be and education system is a joke
There are too many people in charge of the system with political views that dont totally agree with a politically neutral education
Now there are people forced to take courses that have nothing to do with the bachelor they want to get
And it doesn't even stop there, The problem also goes into the teachers, Teaching methods and the students

If it was up to me i would do what Australia does and have a interest-less debt that you only have to payback once you start earning above a certain amount

I'm not even that much of a Holla Forumsack, i just agree with a few of there goals in the same way i agree with a few of the things Holla Forums says

That always amuses me about people posting about any kind of genocide, of any race from any race.
When black people say kill whites or white cops, they think that if anyone carries that out they wouldn't also be attacking blacks, black cops.
The simple fact is this: when such a thing occurs, a populist leader rises who unites all the hate into one vision, usually his personal vision. It begins with whichever group is most active at the onset and then morphs into that vision he has.
So killing the royalty/merchants changes into kill anyone that isn't with us, be they poor, woman or man, or even those on our side who this leader paints as traitors to the cause.

According to Holla Forums the wall is going to be less costing than it would be to give mexico their annual check and it will create jobs so i cant really see a downside there
Is there a better place to put the money? probably
Do i know it? no
Do i care if Mexico misses out on some shitty charity? fuck no

Also I disagree with the war on drugs being a sham, The corrupt shits in mexico are getting their money somewhere
Like just last year an entire girls school was gunned down, with every single girl inside, even under the age of 10 Gang style executed by the shitty criminal gangs down there
If that shit happened near where i lived i would be mobilizing for war
Who gives a shit about mexican rights if they let the mass executions of 10 year olds happen?

This song was my first introduction to communism, it always struck me as odd that the "most evil ideology" could create such glorious music

Lol yeah, that stood out to me as especially retarded. As if aristos were previously having to spend all their time caring for the excess serfs, who were nothing more than mouths for wealth creators to feed.

The art and science of the age was done by, or commissioned by, the rich, and it was paid for by economic surplus. The centuries-long depression and increased economic equality which resulted from the Black Death restricted the power of the rich to exploit the poor for artistic purposes, and so would, if anything, have damaged cultural production.

It wasnt just the communists, the facists also made quite a few good ones, but I'm pretty sure they're banned in Germany and the surrounding EU because they are racist of some shit
Personally I think music should never be banned no matter who creates it unless of cause it was created from human suffering
I'm 90% sure there is probably some torture snuff music tapes out there

youtube.com/watch?v=Q92QibNpb0A

I hoped for just a second that it wasn't going to be torture music
That hope quickly died

I would take this the other way, the education system is a joke: therefore small or large funding it is used incorrectly. You could buy computers and other tools of learning for every student - at least set money for it and it would turn into premium lunch dinners for the executives - no child left behind policies for the students - and those students capable of more being drowned with inefficiency instead - often ruining them for several years until they get out of that system.

There are many ways, like research and exploration.
Digging ditches does not result in useful product.

youtu.be/BJPMrZJsH_Y?t=124

Starts off with class consciousness intensifying.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDV9Am5AlYY

You know thats not true user
That dirt could easily be sold

The education system was a mistake…

BUMP

Not gonna lie, after growing up with the C&C series I fell in love with the music, particular from RA. This lead me to listening to Soviet March, Grinder, Hell March ect on youtube, and then I saw in the suggestions The Red Army Choir.

It all went down hill from there.

My nigga

Well, he's actually right, sort of. Before the black plague, peasants had very few rights, and were mostly serfs. The reason for this was that there were more peasants than there really was land for them to grow, so if some peasants got uppity the lord just killed them and got some new ones. However, with the black plague there was suddenly a lot of good land lying empty, which gave the peasants a lot of bargaining power, since they could pretty much decide to fuck off to another lord or even (gasp) tend their own land (this was helped by the rise of absolutism and the curbing of the power of the nobility). This greater power of the peasantry helped give rise to the bourgeois class and the renaissance, which would later lead to the rise of Capitalism.

C&C Red Alert was pure cheese, I actually discovered communism through early strategy games like the communist goverment in Civilization, the USSR in Shadow President and more importantly Crisis in the Kremlin that Russians are remaking.

en.kremlingames.com/igra-krizis-v-kremle/

Post hammers and sickles

tbh only liked it because it was antiamerican and the west fucked up my country bad