ITT: characters who are destruction in human form

What characters make you feel like they're not here with you but you're here with them.

Keywords here

NO MARIE, NO BUY.

This faggot just caused death and suffering wherever he ended up, and had a hard on for nukes.

IT'S NOT EVEN A DOG

Raiden as well as pretty much every boss in MGR.

Nice post, he may not be physically threatening but holy shit.

Is this the new "intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor"?

He's pretty much an angry but caring baby sitter who realizes too late he's taken it too far.

He's also ya boi.

Literally in that last case.

presumably, pic related is his original form
and he learns tail glow

this is the biggest pic from google searching

The Player Character.

FUCKING WHY?

Because game freak can't into balancing stats, spoilers being slow with high attack and low defense and vice versa is a running theme with this gens pokemon

Sticky Web and SpeedPass teams are gonna be more common if he's not instant Uber.
Either that or just slap a Scarf on him. He doesn't need the Tail Glow boost with a base SpA like that.

Truly some player characters are the most horribly overpowered beings in their universes.

That's the thing about being unkillable;
All you have to do is get up one more time than you fall down.

Did they ever make a Blue Velvet video game?

There is zero connection between UBs and human characters despite looking similar.

While it's not bulky it's not frail either and it has more than enough speed for a scarf.

I came into this thread expecting a single goddamn answer, and instead i found a bunch of meaningless shit that doesn't even come close to it.
I'm disappointed in all of you.

He's an odd beast, a Darwinist trying to bring about a savior by fucking up everything around him. He's a really well-written intelligent guy with a rotting brain.

It's ya boiiiiii

what genre would it be, stealth mystery adventure?. If they can make deadly premonition then surely something like blue velvet would work as a game

/thread