SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY

SEE YOU, SPACE COWBOY

What did I just watch?

Teaser of a new experimental video game from Ubisoft:

CONFIDENTIAL: Do not Distribute

trash

So its ubisofts mass effect series.
I figure thats mostly for shareholders since it didnt actually tell anything other than its in space.

Cant wait to go climb towers on different planets

Is it that, or is it just Ubisoft's No Mans Sky?

Also why is it in WD2?

Ubisoft designer said something about wanting more procedural generation in their games in an interview.
It could be ubis NMS in that sense.

You had me fucking terrified for a moment there. I thought Ubi was actually gonna do a Bebop game.

it would not be THAT bad.

looks like shit

are you kidding me?

There was once a game that had a familiar setting

STOP

wasn't developed by Ubisoft Montreal

Probably, but I know that it would be a game that wouldn't gain anything from having the name, and wouldn't need the name on it.

Lol

Ubisoft Paris, they're pretty much the "B" team unironically.

I'd kill for a free roam Bebop game, just anyone but Ubisoft and I'm good

Great game though.

Oh boy, another Nucuck's Die looking game.

Calling it. This is shilling. Some corporate goon believed the meme that Holla Forums meme'd Trump into the white house and now they're testing the waters into memeing a game into success through image boards

They are slightly better than EA. I say this because EA hasn't made a decent game in 8 years while Ubi managed to make a decent rayman game.

What's the point?

well, you saw that last bit of the video? looks like OP couldnt get the other part.

who are the best gook dev/publishers on making space vidya?

that's a good thing when it comes to western triple A companies though

Like these people know jack shit about memes. This game is going to be forgotten, or if they try to push it everyone's going to call 'em out on it.

Ubisoft has finally set itself a goal it can achieve!

Too bad they never made a third game or brought it to platforms other than the Wii.

What did they mean by this?

We're all gonna be v&

not really compete, they just want to scam people and get away with it.

no, they cant be that smart!

Wow so neat

i dont mind if it is bamco

Me too user.

Nobody has cared about that boring anime since 2001.

P.S. Cowboy Bebop is only popular because of the opening song, not because it's a good anime. It's a shit anime.

Here's your (you)

The opening song is the worst part of the show.

cowboy bebop isn't anything particularly special. It's nice, but the only people who think it's something amazing don't know anything about anime.

cowboy bebop is better than 99% of anime, because anime is trash.

I'm sure you know everything about anime and haven't seen just what was on adult swim, toonami, and are familiar with a few fad anime

please kill yourself

Guys the joke is that the trailer was hacked out of E3 somehow whoever the Watchdogs 2 player character is. It's probably not real.

What an incredibly transparent fake leak

Just because Cowboy Bepop is entry-level doesn't mean it isn't good. Stop being an elitist just because you've seen a bunch of anime.

/a/ please
You have shit taste

It's fake, there are no towers to climb in space.

Be nice to Ubi Soft or they will dox you and your Family.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT, tie it to your ankle and drown yourself with it