PS1 Thread

ITT: post PS1 games

also, Alundra was the better Zelda game bully me

Other urls found in this thread:

theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/builders-block/
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/landmaker/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wild ARMS 2, Valkyrie Profile and Xenogears, then you will understand.

Reminder that one of the best PSX games was just a Genesis game which used the CD format as a vehicle for in-menu soundtrack (but not in-game soundtrack).

IT'S RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER

more people need to play these

Whats a good "proper" adventure game I can play? I mean where you can actually explore multiple areas of variety with a good amount of likable characters. Also I'm not really a fan of turn based though I can usually stand it if it has some sort of static element.

Alundra let really obnoxious puzzles get in the way of the gameplay.

I liked Alundra 2

Alundra wasn't even a good game.

Surprised nobody's posted spreadsheets yet.

Whoever made this list belongs in an oven.

I'm always sad and I make everyone around me miserable, I wanna end it all tonight.

Also, Driver is fun.

I remember playing it for hours and hours back in the days. Croc 2 was also great.

checked for good measure

you forgot tactics and everythign else square did on PS1 tho

no. replace with FFT.

Megaman Legends 1 and 2
Star Ocean 2

Ewwww

you're shit

Silent bomber. Think an action game like devil may cry, but instead of someting like swords or guns, you use bombs.

Exquisite taste right there

First time I've seen this game mentioned anywhere.
Loved this game as a kid, something so satisfying about the gameplay

WHOOAAAH
HUSTLE TIME

dude scissorman lmao

Thanks for reminding me.

Fair enough, loading was abysmal and it couldn't do what the dreamcast version did.

diemonster.mp3

I disagree

Jap Ace Combat 3 is best game.

Maybe you just have shit taste fam. Not everybody has to like what you like.

cant find 'Land Maker' for ps1 anywhere, only that boring clone builder blocks. Any dl?

Easily better than any 2D Zelda, can confirm.

theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/builders-block/
3 minutes in jewgle.

Whoops. I didn't realize they localized the American version.
theisozone.com/downloads/playstation/psx-isos/landmaker/

found this too, using the img file now, not going to burn it to cd.

Land Maker (Builders Block) is really fun. Great find, thanks user. Arcade mode rocks.

My brother picked this up on a whim when we were younger, gud game.

>s h i t

Nice bait famalam.

Ow the edge

That's not the same game as on Genesis. It's a port of the 3DO game.

What the
FUCK
are you niggas doing?

Underrated RPG from the height of Konami

I don't know if this game was legitimately hard or just takes an assload of grinding, but I never even came close to finishing it, even with the combos I had to look up online to use.

bump

Raising Bone Dragons and other monsters to fight other monsters

What's silhouette mirage? looks pretty unique and have never heard of it.

that's the one I always forget about

Should I?

It's surprisingly hard, you can low level it (think level 15 by dohati, 26 by delilas and 33 on final boss) but it kinda requires scumming the slot machine to stock up on elixirs for a few bosses and that you know the exact places of all the secret items (that point card is gonna save your shit in a few places and the mettle goblet is mandatory for low level final boss)
The bonus boss requires a party in the 45 and an attacker in the 50-60 at-least unless you want your shit to get destroyed, or you can scum him with a vanishdoom style trick too

No reason not to if you have the space for it.

uploade to MEGA please.

I bought Rising Zan for my normalfag friend and he was luke warm about it. Is he a fucking retard?

still searching for some nice 2D platformer for PS1, seems 3D games where more popular.

Three games in and you're already wrong. Are you that uncultured of a nigger to confuse the international version for it or just plane stupid?

Can I just take this moment to say how innovative and underappreciated this game is?

If only it weren't so much of a grindfest

Shit, didn't mean to reply to you m8, sorry

bamp

I never understood why did I sell them away. Maybe I really am a stupid fuck.

G-Police is a fantastic game although the draw distance on the PS1 was oppressively short. there's a Windows PC version that works great and has configurable draw distance and traffic density.

Only the first one got a PC port, the second one also has even worse draw distance than the first but it's still a pretty good game.

huh, I never knew it had a sequel. shame about the lack of PC port. thanks for the heads up user.

bump
u
m
p

Holy shit, I played G-Polce on a demo disk when I was a kid and I couldn't for the life of me remember what it was
Thanks, user

Runabout (released internationally as Felony 11-79) and Runabout 2 were fun but short mission-based driving games

never heard of it, i will give it a try.

will we ever see a remake of this?

bump

Optimal comfy coming through.

Might worth mentioning that a number of PS1 games are currently on markdown this week for $3 each on the NA PSN, for those that aren't content to just emulate or whatever.

ugh

It was shit, but I had fun with it.

fuck yeah

Do we have them all know? Does nobody knows some hidden gems?

Fuck yeah, that game was fucking awesome! Played the shit out of it with my best friend. Rarely see him any moreā€¦

It was in

But yeah it deserves a mention as well. That was my very first vidya

Top tier stuff.

i wonder if there is somewhere a translated version of Densha de go?

ITS DEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAD MEME

bump

my man of melanin