Terraria 2: Sons Of Electric Liberty

IT'S TIME FAGGOTS
Custom worldgen fag has returned. It's time for FUN.

boot up terraria and get in faggots

expert world, preferably new characters but midgame is okay, no fucking endgame shit you nigs

server IP: 136.62.84.129
Port: 7777

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.org/news/the-path-ahead-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile
terraria.gamepedia.com/Expert_mode#Bosses
terraria.gamepedia.com/Altar
terraria.gamepedia.com/Reaver_Shark)
terraria.gamepedia.com/Slimy_Saddle)
terraria.gamepedia.com/Hive_Wand
terraria.gamepedia.com/Terrarium),
dropbox.com/s/0r7x09w3t0dyy7s/Terraria 1.3.4.3.rar?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think I missed a lot, care to explain?

Ain't much to explain faggot, he has custom worldgen and he ain't afraid to use it

Just a heads up, the Terraria/Dungeon Defenders2 crossover is happening tuesday

l-lewd

I have worked on some stuff to allow me to modify how world gens. It's not super extreme stuff (aside from making 100x size temple and dungeon) but you'll certainly notice it.

I hosted a few months back and then had to leave and shit went to hell, and now i've returned to host again.

World is corrupt and spawn is right next to snow biome

I want to snuggle a harpy

it begins

I see, interesting.

i want to marry a dryad

Fuck I thought a sequel was released or something

kek, sorry.

They're working on a spinoff and a sequel though so

Sounds interesting. How do we split loot and is this /scurv/ friendly?

first or fuck off; sharing perferred
server is /scurv/ friendly.

As per

best houses

nice.

was gonna try to make an igloo but said fuck it and went for more rooms.
was gonna mirror the rooms on the left but wanted to fuck around.
also was gonna make the staircase go up even higher but don't want to spend next few hours buildin when i should be hitting the sack here soon.

if someone get granite or any other different building tiles be awesome when i wake up tommorow that be awesome

Anyone else play the 3DS version? I find portability trumps having the newest version, and it's a simple enough game to work on handheld unlike Minecraft.

the 3ds version a great, my hitler dubs friend

Is there a complete list of items released in the updates after 1.3 somewhere? I can only find patch notes and stuff but not all the items.

My autism is going haywire.

join and fix it

Here's some triangular house inspiration.
Personally I'd make a hill of snow under it ian turn it into a chalet. That might require replacing part or all of it with boreal wood and accessories though.

Ayyyyyyy

its art you fuddy duddy

I don't believe you, but I'll join after I eat breakfast

Careful, there *is* a retard who's spawning bosses for no fucking reason constantly and screwing everyone over.

how far along is the server progression? is it too late to hop in?

I spawned mostly Slime king in remote areas to farm. The Queen Bee and Eye were just for lels. Not my fault you can't handle fun.

We're getting around to fighting Skeletron. We're not in Hard Mode yet.

It was pissing people off. Just don't be a kike.

Gonna start a mining & fuckaround world. Will report back when it's online.

It's up, 100%ing my processor later.

Same IP, port 27015.

are the shitty console versions kept up to date or is it like asscraft where they never update that shit again?

terraria.org/news/the-path-ahead-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile

Who's the nigger who spawned pirates pre-hardmode just now?

Fenchurch/Chrome. Same guy.

In all fairness I was bored.

Then fuck off and don't ruin the game for the others, you cunt.

Well in secondary fairness I didn't think it would actually work pre-hardmode and it was right in the top of my inventory so I thought what the hell

Either way you guys seemed to be doing fine and I'm sure the return in gold and loot has boosted your economy. Peace, till next time.

not an argument

You're just making a fool out of yourself at this point, user.

Well at least I had fun doing it.

You were deliberately being a faggot.

I guess you're just not a fan of difficulty or a change of pace then user. It's fine, you can cool your head while you wait to re-spawn.

I'm out fams. It's been fun.

You really wish someone was pissed at your griefing. I wish I could tell you I was annoyed, but I made a new character to play on a public server with weird worldgen rules. Your kind was expected and you're certainly not the first. It's a trivial matter to undo any damage that you could have done. So basically, I'm completely unsurprised that you that you came here to try to taunt and project your wishes, though I find it unusual that you care this much.

If it makes you feel better, we played through the pirate invasion because we preferred to complete it rather than nuke it.

You can continue to "have fun" in this thread if you like, or you can go back to reddit. You're more likely to piss someone off there.

Why though?

boss health scales based on server player count

His health scales up based on the number of players.

By you not actively helping in the fight, you effectively handicapping and fucking everyone else over.

Sorry, though.

I was basically speedrunning from the start just to catch up to you guys, I was busy trying to stuff my loot into the chests. I can't contribute without health or movement accessories you know.

Well whatever, not like the server was that good anyway.

ahahahaha faggot

There should've been some chests at spawn with some gear in it.

And you're not permanently banned or anything, we just needed you to leave atleast until WoF was spawned. You're welcome to come back.

It actually doesn't. Multiplayer does not affect enemy HP in any way unless you specifically have that modded in, so you just sperged out and kicked an user for no reason.

That's not much help unless you're going to spawn a bunch of crystal hearts and health potions in it.

It does in expert mode.

It does. It's unique to Expert.

terraria.gamepedia.com/Expert_mode#Bosses

Its dead.

What version is the server i have bought terraria from steam

What character tier for building is OK?

where is everyone at in the surver? what boss ect?

my bad, forgot to revert the name field, have a rare as apology

I would love to play with you autists, but I got work tomorrow and Elf dad is dead

forgot to add:
thoughts?
I think I need more wall decor, but anyway.

where the shitter

comfy/10
Would steal design for my own

Anyone got a link to the most recent version?

"The fun stops here" indeed.

everyone left the server because a pirate invasion AND a mechanical worm was summoned.

is there a new patch or something?

So if we're hardmode, can I bring in my last hardmode, pre-plantera character?

That was the most fun I had with you guys.
Sadly everyone knows everything know, I'm not much for being idle and useless.

Noob question, how do I place wood platforms so that they form stairs like that? I remember doing it once but I can not remember how. Think it might have required some specific tool you can buy from an NPC?

place them diagonally and/or hit them with a hammer.

I've never been able to build anything but Commieblocks and boxes in this game, or at best, boxes with triangles on top. It's hard enough for me to build 3D houses in The Sims, building somethin aesthetically pleasing in 2D is like solving a 9-sided Rubik's Cube for me.

How do you anons do it? How do you decide what you want and then make it a reality?

Just got flurry boots and they won't fucking equip, took off all my armor, still no go, keep opening and closing inv and trying, no luck.

Is there some special unlisted requirement or is the game just broken as fuck?

I'm inspired by other people's stuff and by particular block/furniture sets.

Just to be clear, you ARE putting them in an accessory slot?

oshit, no, I was putting them in the leg slot, full retard. Thanks user.

So out of DPS Meter, Cloud In A Bottle, Depth Meter, Guarding Radar, do any of them still work while unequipped, or should I just sacrifice my shackle?

*guarding radar

The meters work in your inventory while unequipped. I think the radar does too.

Okay, new question. I cleared out and lit up this Tomb Crawler desert hive thing and got to some…weird egg or heart valve red looking thing at the end. It was sitting on some iron ore and I can't seem to mine the layer touching it, but it seems to be in the background layer. Normal tools do nothing, and swinging a Hammer at it deals direct damage to me, like 20-50 damage, so with Tomb Crawlers respawning and me still with frostburn arrows and a copper bow and armor, I can't really afford to trial-and-error much, even with a bonfire.

So, wat is it? Bonus points, how do I kill it or what do I use it for, but mainly just what is it? I can look up the rest given an item name. I'm guessing maybe it's like the heart of the corruption, or crimson, or whatever, given that the lair is made partially out of stuff a copper pickaxe can't penetrate.

user thats plantera

But fam, I haven't beaten any mechanical bosses (or anything harder than a tomb crawler or hoplite) and this is underground desert, not undergroud jungle, and I'm not on Hard Mode. Pic attached, the thing on the right. It's like eyes on top of gore or something, and I just got up really close and hit it again with the hammer, did 80 damage to me. Always knocks me back.

terraria.gamepedia.com/Altar

Oh, nice, thanks. I guess it was just that I was low on health before, so less damage. I was wondering how to make one of those because I need to craft a pickaxe that can mine the few blocks of Hellstone I think I found. I think I use altars for that. All I have at home is an iron anvil and the various workbenches you find in chests and rooms underground.

Any recommendation on a pickaxe that can mine Hellstone and isn't too massively hard to get the supplies to craft? Anything else I should make on the altar right off?

which one of you niggers came in and fucked shit

If you're interested at all in fishing, you can get the Reaver Shark (terraria.gamepedia.com/Reaver_Shark) which is functionally a Hellstone pickaxe. If not, you'll want to craft a Deathbringer Pickaxe from some Crimtane, the fastest way to obtain that would be killing the Eye of Cthulhu.

If you've got access to grenades, go craft the Slime Crown, build some platforms in the air ~20 blocks up, use the slime crown, grapple to the platform, and just drop grenades on the Slime King until he's dead. He can drop the Slime Mount (terraria.gamepedia.com/Slimy_Saddle) which is insanely useful.

I actually want to fish, I just can't figure out what I need to use to catch the worms or how to get or craft it, already have a basic fishing pole. I haven't found the ocean yet either, I have desert on one side full of giant locust things that were killing me before I got gud, and on the other side a snowy area and then a big hive-looking thing of stuff I can't mine through on the surface, with lots of other big dragonfly type things flying after me. I guess I'll try to find the edge of the map on the desert side for now, it's a small size world.

Are grenades the same as "bombs"? I sold a bunch to buy some unique items from the traveling merchant, but I got several more since. I don't have the arms merchant because I've still yet to find a gun. I'm too weak to go too deep and although I have max mana, I have no magic to use with it yet.

Just need to know how to get worms.

Break rocks with your pickaxe and grab them with the bug net for worms (combine a star + worm for even better bait) or just run around cutting grass and you'll get tons of grasshoppers. You can also catch butterflies.
Grenades are similar to bombs, but they explode on contact with an enemy and don't damage terrain.

I wouldn't doubt that it was that same guy.

This is why I've always hated seeing posting servers/shit for things is because someone is always going to fuck shit up. Should start an 8ch terraria discord channel or something and make sure hosts pm messages to faggots with the I.P so we know who has what and can deal with faggots swiftly if they're just here to grief.

But that requires thinking/logic and time, none of which is what players want.

AH WAT FUK IS A BLOOD MOON HALP ANONS 2 SCARE 2 UNPAUSE

Where do I get a bug net? Am I supposed to craft it? Did I just miss it in the store of one of the traders? Are butterflies worth catching for any reason?

user please, nobody wants to deal with a cancerous circlejerk of a discord. These threads already have enough drama as it is.

The Bug Net is sold by the Merchant (pic related). Butterflies are just easy bait if you're running low.

Is it possible to make an artificial beehive by mining away a hive and putting it all back together elsewhere?

That's the other reason.

Servers down temporarily.

Blood Moon actually wasn't bad, I just hung out under my banner platform and bonfire area, already had four banners and added raincoat zombie, plus you make a lot of money compared to a normal night.

Bunnies seem to count as bugs and they're marked as consumables, what do I do with them?

You put them in glass as a decorative pet.

Yes

terraria.gamepedia.com/Hive_Wand

You can either put them in a cage as a decorative item (terraria.gamepedia.com/Terrarium), rig them with explosives and use them as ammunition for the Bunny Cannon (yes, really), or you can sell them.

Keep an eye out for gold critters, if you net them they sell for 10g.

Yes, but if you're setting up a themed arena for the Abeemination, do keep in mind that you can only spawn it in Jungle/Underground Jungle, so you'll need to create an Artificial Jungle biome.

Sweet. Also went back to fight area with non-full inventory and found a demonic zombie arm drop, so that's a pretty good melee upgrade from an iron broadsword. Melee will see more use. No rain yet but just chopping grass is giving me some grasshoppers and the occasional worm.

I just wanted my own beehive with giant bees. There's one other question I have though; will mining away a dungeon and setting it up elsewhere still spawn dungeon enemies?

Unfortunately, no. One of the spawning requirements for dungeon enemies is naturally placed dungeon wall.

Fug, I hate this Crimson bullshit, hopefully not too much further to ocean. Ran into it on both sides of the map now.

So these two sharks killed the fisherman as he was floating towards shore despite my intense efforts. What the fuck do I do now, will he respawn?

Goddamnit, how far did you fags get?
New serb when?

Yes. Just wait around near the ocean.

Yeah, he came back pretty quick. I only had a few pieces of bait and a weak rod (forgot to make reinforced before the last trip), but I got the reaver shark. Also got some grenades from a chest on the way there, and the demolition guy showed up and occupied the empty house I'd prebuilt for the next person. Fisherman's just going to wander around on the five-tile stretch of beach between the ocean and my mob-restraining nerd tower until I can get teleporters.

So I'm going to make the slime crown I guess. How many grenades will I need, any idea?

The what now?

I want to kill the truffle worm

Not gonna make a house for the little fucker?

Not until I can tele him, no way man. The whole time I was fishing I was just watching the zombies and slimes bounce around on the other side of my tower and him toss throwing knives. At the jellies, snibbedy snabs and occasional sharks that crawled/swam up the gentle incline to fuck my shit up, and ever and user skyward to take out those obnoxious fucking jungle bats creeping over from next biome…or an arced shot to hit a surfacing shark off-screen or something. I barely ever had to stop to shoot into the water myself, just occasionally when the damaged snibbedis were clumping up.

Once I can tele him though, I'll make a house in the middle of the map so it's close to any possible quest areas…that, or I guess I could just make him a house there since I can tele to the middle of the map. Either way.

He'll automatically jump to a valid empty house after dark or during rain.

One stack of grenades will be more than enough.

Some fuckface blew some shit up on the server while i was asleep. My most recent backup that was automatically made is too late to prevent the horseshit, and my older one might be far enough back to be annoying, i'm fairly certain it was pre WoF.

Multiplayer games need a "Sociopath" blocker. like you do a quick mock test to determine if you can function at a base human minimum…and not give into your urge to be a giant child in an adult body

Sorry to hear OP, spergy kids are gonna sperg. I'll try and get in on the next world before retards start shitting everywhere

If you don't do anything to prevent it, you're just asking for it. You should know if you've ever ran a public server before.

Unconfigurable on base server, to my annoyance. Was also asleep.

How do you propose I do this without modifying server (ie TShock, which has it's own host of problems) and constantly being on? again, i was asleep, as well

see above.

I would prevent it if I could've, trust me. But the last time i utilized TShock, it created a massive duplication glitch that people were abusing.

OP, I don't know what to tell you myself. Tshock is just shitty in general, although I forget if it's because the developer is an asshat or Terraria limits it's flexibility. But Terrariafags should be the last people on this board to suffer, so hang in there, hombres.

it's mostly terraria's flexibility
coming from a coder myself, the thing is un-fucking-bendable, i swear.

How long until it's up?

Playing SMod for old time's sake. Want me to boot it up post-fuckup or just go back to the (possibly) pre-WoF backup?

Did you even check if it's pre-WoF?

if it is i could do wof alone since i still have hardmode items cause chars and maps are separate and maybe we'll get an actual underground corrupt worldgen

I'm fairly certain but haven't checked.

Whatever, as I said, I can beat it, and anything HM anyone had is kept on their chars anyway, so I'd actually try solo/duoing WoF and hope for an actual underground corrupt this time.

tl;dr boot it up pre-fuckup

Port 7777 server is up, enjoy.

not like i'm the OP of the thread and the faggot running the server or anything.

Not like we have IDs on this board or anything.

It's my ingame name, anyways. doesn't really matter but either way who fucking cares, much less care enough to jump into threads to comment on it?

sage for off-topic.

Also server is back in HM and everything is fine except for lack of the edgy trump tower edgelord ples hlep
Feel free to join now.

please i feel ronery in here

3DS version is cool but it chugs on O3DS, can't get my N3DS ready just yet so I can't test performance there.

just soloed destroyer in less than half a night gg

Ok, can you guys actually come in the server? I'm getting bored and just soloed skeletron prime and destroyer in one night.

would be really nice if someone made more houses for steampunker and others

wew
Singleplayer seems nice tbh

you're more than welcome back anytime.

is it dead?

we /torches/ now

1 more day

As much as I would love to play multiplayer latency is always a concern for me being an Ausfag and without restrictions on using pre-existing characters and such it's always just a matter of time until someone ruins the game for everyone else on the server. If only TShock worked as well as it is supposed to.

SOON NIGGAS

SHOCKWAVES

I never got shockwaves, yeah they'd make you lose your balance but the ground rumbling doesn't hurt you

Ogre seems like its animated too well compared to the rest of the game

Hopefully they'll continue to gradually improve all of the older sprites every time the do an update.

U P D A T E W H E N
Also is some nigga gon host a serb when it drops?

Going by previous updates I'm guessing around noon, +/- an hour.
Assuming there's no last minute delay.

I'll be taking the server down to update it.

New map, I assume?

If it does not allow carryover, yes.
Otherwise, no.

The current server probably would not have been so far if we were not rushed along by one of the players.

We should encourage building. The spawn location was just a hole on the snow until the time people started fighting Skeletron. Server was going to hardmode before there was a farm for plants or an easily findable hellevator or anything other than half assed NPC houses set up.

so are we gonna have a fresh server for update or we gonna be op as fuck for the new content

Good news, were getting another piggybank type item in this update.

No need to thank me. :^)
always in the house if you need me
Holla Forumsish also a cool guy

Would you guys prefer a new world + mandate new characters for the update or just staying where we are/some combination?

New world

New world.

I'm going to say new world and new characters in order to fully enjoy the new content.

dubs demands it

Learn to use tshock and wait for it to update, then host servers. I know I will never again host server on any imageboard without tshock and its plugins

As i said earlier, TShock has a massive duplication glitch that gets exploited ad nauseam when i host servers.

Yeah no, i'll just keep playing alone forever…

come on guys that's not cool

fuck you too

YOU FORGOT TO UPDATE THE SERVER

The update's out, then? I'll update the server.

yes it's out

So servers updated and up on the same adress?

Generating new world.

NEW CHARACTERS ONLY YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

t-torrent/mega when

Maybe Re-Logic just has an Ogre fetish.

Cobalt/Palladium
Myhtril/Orichalcum
Adamantite/Titanium?

Give picks.

Palladium
deus vult

Can someone make a mega or something real quick so I don't have to wait a day for a torrent?

Palladium, Orichalcum, Titanium

game has been on sale countless times for as cheap as five dollars, anyway, I guess it's a matter of a day before new version is uploaded somewhere

Summoners were fun in the endgame but damn is their early game non-existant

hope you didnt forget about expert setting

i got the game for free

'New' ores it is.

I didn't.

Corrupt or Crim?

Crim

Crimson because I'm edgy and like red color

edge

Have you finished? I try to connect but it never ends.

~~Multi-tiered event allows players at multiple points in the game to experience scaling difficulty, with corresponding loot
Great, we dont have to slog until hardmode to play it

Crimson it is! It will avoid jungle in worldgen.

Server's online.

Fuck, server hasn't updated. Hold on, sorry.

FUCK
What version you on

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1.3.4 is the new version btw

There we go. Sorry. Got it fixed.

now i'm going to sleep doofus

the new defender event is pure cancer lmao

and I've already figured out how to cheese it. Game won't let you dig and requires a flat surface? Just use actuators and lava lmao

I'm sick of this fucking question:

Yes, there are HM ores on the world pre-HM. This is due to custom world generation parameters so that I may enable ALL of the HM ores spawning in the world, much as there is both types of non-HM ores, Silver+Tungsten, etc.

We're prepping for Brain right now.
We've beaten EoC.

Beat the Brain.

What size is the area? 12x100 blocks? Haven't done the event yet so I want to be prepared.

We found the new Npc!

Any one have the new patch yet?
Im still with 1.3.3.

not sure how much space you need exactly but the game tells you if its not enough, the event wont start. I ended up adding some traps and flying honey to my arena.

beat the invasion consistently without using any of the tower defense items youre supposed to use (and this is on expert mode)

Trendy is really desperate ever since Dungeon Defenders and its sequel fell apart. I really liked the first one until you got to the content beyond level 60 I think and after that it took on WoW-tier power scaling and it was nearly impossible to get gear you absolutely needed to make significant gains. Then the sequel came out and it was more of the same and almost as much of the DLC. Fuck Trendy.

New update is out fuckers.

Why can't someone just make a 3D tower defense game, but good?

Someone wanna drop the latest update?

I'm afraid to play terraria anymore because I have 14/88 achievements and I want it to stay that way

Does terraria have lewd mods?

You know, I like the new content, I do. But. Does it need to be so god damn grindy? 5 fucking badges per run, you need 75 of those motherfucking badges. The wiki says he always sells outfits X, Y, Z and XX but that's not true, there's certain criteria you need to fulfill for things to show up in the Tavernkeep's inventory.

It's such a god damn slog, and at 25 silver a pop.

Mostly fine on N3DS, the one exception I found was draining a shitload of water into the centre of the earth. The extra buttons are useful too, as is panning the camera with the nub.

It's astounding. If someone took an exact copy of DD minus the ridiculous power scaling that occurred at 70-74 (not 60, I checked) and gave free content updates, they could instantly steal all of DD's fanbase except the biggest spergs. Let's not forget they also had the audacity to port the console version of DD to Steam and pretend it was a definitive version. I gotta reiterate. I have yet to try the crossover content that's in Terraria but considering Terraria's history it's safe to say it's good but for Trendy's take in this, they just want to associate themselves with a game that's survived the test of time and hasn't had a controversy since Blue in 2011. If anyone hasn't had any experience with DD, don't be fooled by the crossover content in Terraria. DD isn't worth your steamshekels.

Never played this game, what's the objective?

it's 2D minecraft

It's "f2p" grind to win style which might explain what is experiencing if the crossover content is that similar to DD. Besides, Trendy still shills for the console port and the original DLC monstrosity. People are always buying the Inventory pack for DD2 because the base game makes the grind slave you over for what you need.

Looks like there's already a hotfix.

Build stuff and kill things for resources to find/build better stuff.

Nigga we got to moonman before dying entirely legitimate.

25 silver is nothing

Just woke up. Sorry about the server not being updated again, i'll get it up again.

Yuo want pray gaem?? Now??

Sorry about that, all. Server's back online 1.3.4.1

shit admin tbh

i actually ran out of hotpockets the other night, stop rubbing it in ;_;

Unfortunatly I cant keep up with pace you spergs progress, but working on a pretty cosy tree base for me and my driad waifu right now….
Feedback would be welcomed.

make the rooms less rectangular

Not defensible/10

I'd recommend creating multiple tall, artificial trees and going for a wookie-style tree village with rope bridges linking them.

yea, I aim to do that eventually, but keeping them functional whilst doing that is a design challenge. I havent bothered to try this on the root pc houses yet though.

It is actually quite defencible, other then wraiths most mobs bug out when your inside the tree and just collect in the space between the two ground level doors.
I do like the idea of a kind of wookie village though, I was aiming for my final product to be somthing like elfhiem / flower king palace in berserk

You just need to scale up and make shit bigger. Below ground, big domed ceilings, this is your functional area with lots of space. Above ground work up through the tree with small, personalized rooms for each NPC. Rounding them and making them slightly asymmetrical can go a long way towards removing that combloc feel.

Good advice with the rounding, will take that. But I want my functional rooms above ground with the smaller npc houses below ground. though I think I will redoo each room to look more natural once I finish the structure of the tree, Takes so much fucking wood man…

just build with different materials and you'll get the hang of it

so how FUN is the new update?

ehh…

all i needed to know, thank you

Personally I'm planning on waiting till December 15 to try it out so I can get Christmas mode on top of the new content.

BTW today's patch fixed this bullshit with badges, now you get 100 badges per run.

No endgame characters. It shouldn't have to be said anymore.

WHEN THE FUCK IS OTHERWORLD

never ever

How big is this update compared to 1.3? I read 8 new armors so now I'm hyped. Is there more end game stuff?

relatively small size-wise

more endgame shit indeed.

latest version mega when

It's literally nothing, the >8 new armors are all for summoner so only one is good. The update doesn't suit the game at all visually either; they sold out and pushed it into the game to advertise for DD2. New invasion mode is a boring grindy piece of shit as well.

So should I avoid playing 1.3.4 and stick with 1.3.3?

the new water physics in 1.3.4 are nice, thats the only redeeming point.
you can ignore the new content entirely by ignoring the new NPC so it wont actively sabotage your experience

What's the world seeding thing about?

how's the game in single player mode? does it need a lot of autism?

There's another mode?

post your autism score

I cant play the new content right now, this makes me sad.

POST BUILDS

jesus christ.

Wall of Flesh is dead.

HOW IN THE FUCK DO I DEFEAT QUEEN BEEEEE

in expert mode

you skip it

Single player takes longer because you only have one person working.

How do you not?

bompgin

Fossil Armor + Bone Throwing Knives + Buffs. Once you learn the timing you shouldn't have any problem dodging all of her shit with simple grapples, even when she starts going sanic-fast.

Why the fuck would you skip it? You're supposed to rush her in Expert since Hive Pack + Bee's Knees kills pretty much everything expert pre-HM effortlessly, and Beenades kill whatever the Bee's Knees doesn't.

can i join even though im an end game nig? i just wanna mine shit and make a dirt house

I bought the game. Now what?

Story of my life

1 FUCKING PLAT GOY
THAT WAS ONE PLAT YOU STOLE FROM ME
AND A METRIC SHITTON OF GOLD
YOU FUCKING JEW
HOW DARE YOU BETRAY YOUR OWN KIND
THIS IS MY JEWISH CRED, I AM WAY MORE JEWISH THAN YOU YOU DEGENERATE

get good

you cheated you faggot

Wouldn't that make him just as big a jew?

i don't know
but I'm still bigger than him

I still want my fucking shekels.

AHAHAHHAFfhaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Am I the only one kind of disappointed in this update?
Mostly because it's a cross over with a game that's kinda shit and a cashgrab.

Didn't even get to test out the new gamemode because fuck me if I have the time to roam the map for two hours looking for an NPC that might or might not be there but from what I read on the wiki the enemies might be weaker than Moon Lord, what's the point?

Maybe it's because I played this game until I was sick of it but for me this updates really bring nothing new to the table.
Or at least, nothing new and interesting.

OP update the server again.

No, user, you're more of a goy than he is, you degenerate.

Ok what is the IP of the serb? Tried the serb starting with 136 and port 7777 and got a version does not match. My game version is v1.3.4.2, am I missing something?

Yeah, you missed the fact that the server is still running 1.3.4.1, dumbass.

If Red would get it right and not fuck up like this then the server wouldn't need to be restarted.

op forgot to update

OP was asleep.
Server is back online on 1.3.4.2

Looks like someone fucked up the landscape in spawn, just logged in and it seems that someone used a DCU to remove a bunch of the land.

Of fucking course they did.

I wanted to test my Drill Mount so I dug a tiny little hole below base.

Sorry, I thought you guys would like it.

This is the reason noone wants to be my friend.

use the meteorite set and the ray gun

FUCK!

Actually

Now that all the dirt and stone is gone from below spawn, Crimson won't be able to latch onto spawn. Yes, I saved the town by digging the autismo hole,

AND YOU THINK THAT MAKES YOU EXEMPT FROM THIS SEETHING RAGE?

Singleplayer Terraria truly is the only way to play

>not having a small but close group of friends to play terraria with, together, only when the full squad is around
Stay lonely

How fucked up is spawn? Do i need to fucking world-reset

yeah im really happy for them

You need to:

Shit, man.
Why does this trigger you? I claim full responsibility, but WHY?
That'd be Vivian James

Vivian James the true hero, that is

You have no idea how to run a Terraria server, you fucking retard. Even ONE ban is a bad idea when dealing with Holla Forums.

Think related

As per
I do not ban lightly. It's a awful administration tactic for any game and a good way to make people despise you.

Generally I would prefer to keep it online only while I am avaliable, however, I have a very inverse sleep schedule relative to the playerbase's active time.

We don't want you, fucking socjus garbage

We're really sorry for playing the game
pls no bully

Ohohoho no shit. Multiplayer Terraria is basically slums. If you clean up the garbage, it comes right back. Trust me, I've tried. Not on this server, but I've tried.

What you need to do is look yourself

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO TO THE WORLD

Oh fuck I gotta see this.

Then what is the point. You don't want to be a rulecuck, that's fine, then you will have the obligatory retard with his Last Prism spamming shit and murdering everything and the DCU fag making holes everywhere. Fun for a whole 30 minutes.

pvp server, when?

Told you

There's a difference between enforcing rules and being a 10-year old given admin privileges handing out banhammer whacks if you do so much as sneeze.

Whoever does this shit has fucking aspergers to spend their goddamn free time on this shit.

GG

SAVED THE TOWN

Faggots like you shouldn't be allowed to post cute anime girls
Like I wasn't even particularly attached to the builds of the world but holy fuck, you have autism

Right, right, before I go.

You must have the attention span of good ole Freddy Brens himself, because I basically spend most of the game time sitting in my house and fucking around with my cave system.

Cry me a river lol no one cares but you
You'll find freemodefags conveniently missing when there's a part of the game that should be taken seriously

This is why I said you have autism, everything I've seen you do so far is disappointing when you aren't hiding in the open. Why can't you use your brain when it's actually convenient?

Nigger, calm down, I don't even know what are you trying to say here. I just want to Terraria and chill with my bros here, build some houses, go through the game's natural progression, you know the drill famalam.

Without fresh characters that's not going to happen, we will be back to destroying events with the Last Prism.

You and your cave system don't disturb me in the slightest.

my life is best

is this a dedicated server? It won't connect

It's down, right now. I'm unfucking things.

Pretty fucking sad that in the age of Trump there is no Holla Forums server online for several hours already smdh tbqh famalam

its 2016 motherfucker wake up

It's only been an hour.

I cannot believe these idiots. They broke the API with the 1.3.4 update.

Bravo, Nyx.

I swear these people don't fucking QA their hotfixes.

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
Take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code

Generating world. We'll be online soon. Just have to apply some magic to worldgen program, it's being a bitch.

Lemme guess, new characters agaain?

I hate to be that guy. but.

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.

We're fucking not. Shitters ruin everything.

What's the point when we reset every time something goes wrong and are forced to make a new character for progressing too fast

1.3.4.2 mega when

Honestly, I understand your frustration. It's pissing me off, too. At this point, i'll probably just sit on the server and enforce offing the people who don't give a fuck and feel the need to ruin shit. Might run a second sever for those who feel the need to play their endgame characters and fuck around so they stop doing this shit but who knows how that'll go. People who want to fuck shit will just fuck shit.

You're welcome to play on the server or play singleplayer, I apologize for the constant interference and disruptances.

OKAY
The fucking server is back up on a new world
New characters ONLY goddamnit. I will kick you if you join in with endgame shit, and if you start intentionally griefing shit I'm going to turn you into Shigechi Backups will be kept so if I need to bites za dasto revert I can.

what's the address?

Same one as in OP.

Decided to do shit on my single player world, built a tiny tavern for Jerry.

I really hate how out of place he looks next to the other NPC's.

t-thanks pucci

just 4u

where?

Fuck off, I didn't do it.

For those that did not get the memo.
THE WORLD HAS BEEN RESET, NEW CHARACTERS ONLY. IF YOU COME ON WITH HM SHIT RIGHT NOW, YOU WILL BE KICKED.

I'll bump this thread, because I like your gusto.

I still have low expectations that the server won't devolve into shit like usual.

Will try it out later tonight~

Thread's already past bumplimit anyways, but alright. Hope to see you soon.

RNG IS A NIGGER!

Okay, this DD2 shit is getting fucking annoying. How fucking flat does the arena have to be? Screenshot of my arena.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE! PUMPKINS ARE NO LONGER FUCKED.

this update was more fun than expected.
too bad servers are the good old "no fun allowed" garbage.

It's probably not wide enough. Nice quads.

here
I think you are understanding the concept incorrectly. The event will only start if there is one big flat surface area that can be walked over without any jumping. check the left part of your actuated snowblocks, those contain a hole. Then you want to turn the actuators off first or the event wont start, then activate them again via switch once its running.

RECAP
We've beaten EoC and King Slime, along with Goblin Invasion.

WE STILL NEED TO:
Beat Eater
Beat Queen Bee
Find the Goblin Tinkerer
Beat Skeletron

Don't fucking spawn bosses when nobody's ready for them, you ass.

You should always be ready for the enemy, call that a drill.

Okay, I got it now. Hopefully my base isn't close enough to affect it.

Was I the only one expecting Power Ranger text?

That's pretty damn nice user.

Did something go on? The server's spewing errors at me in the middle of something.

Nevermind. Admin program had an error in the middle of world backup.

Update. Server's restarting. Checking StandShock code.

No major changes. Server launching.

How the fuck did i already find a mega of 1.3.4.3?

i'm genuinely suprised the best and fastest source of terraria mega links are shitty spanish/portuguese "free terraria" vids, the one i found was actually constantly updated

terraria 1.3.4.2 mega when?

dropbox.com/s/0r7x09w3t0dyy7s/Terraria 1.3.4.3.rar?dl=0
Hope you know how to crack it yourself.

nigga i'm downloading a cracked one already

hey op some shitter in the server is using a endgame character , he also isn't from 8ch

spencer banned when?

They're gone. I just got back and I'm in a shitty mood.

REMINDER NEW CHARACTERS ONLY
Op is pissed and is posting ips of people who break this rule.

remember this guys :^)

At the very fucking least pre-Plantera gear.

Nobody fucking cares about you or, what is more likely someone else's, get. Especially not in a unrelated thread on page fucking 15.

someone summoned moonlord?

actually the nerds on the server asked

Restoring world. I have everyone's IP who was on at the time and If I find out who i'm fucking nuking you into orbit.

Restoring why? Are you dumb?

Daisan no bakudan… Bitsu dusto.
Server's back.

'Better safe than sorry' principle.