Has anyone else noticed how creepy the Hello Games story actually is?

Has anyone else noticed how creepy the Hello Games story actually is?
If these people hadn't advertised their game so much and hadn't released it, I would legitimately think this was actually the start of a VERY dedicated ARG.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LbYjF
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover
scp-wiki.net/scp-2747
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adults acting like children is a good source of horror

I agree, Liberals are a riot

There's a big trend in any remotely 'tech' industry these days of utterly infantilising your workers, as a substitute for actually paying them enough and giving them enough downtime to develop personal lives.

Anytime a company is acting "weird" or not businesslike at all, you can bet it's merely a cover for illegal activities.

Chinese place has shitty food, barely makes orders? Human trafficking.

Mexican roofing and drywalling company that never seems to be available for a job? Drug smuggling.

Daycare center where children are seen entering but not leaving? Child slavery.

lets not

"Creepy" would be the politically correct way of saying "scummy". The whole thing was a scam, and we all got taken for a ride.

Maybe i'm just tired and paranoid, but the entire thing just seems too fishy to just be a scam. Or maybe i'm naive. But the idea that they wrote patch notes and are pretending to work on a game that doesn't exist is just too weird for me to call it anything but creepy.

well we might have watched the ride. i would like to think an extreme majority of anons just observed the whole thing after they started advertising it as a mystery box. perhaps more anons have been on similar rides in the past though.

You could have used proper punctuation or expressed yourself like an adult, but instead you had to go with the passive aggressive answer indicative of a developmentally challenged liberal.

There shouldn't be a need for politics here. Ideally, liberals shouldn't define themselves by acting like deranged children. Why do you do that to yourself?

Didn't they all pack their bags and leave the studio?

Sounds like No Mans Sky could've been the result of a failed money laundering scheme. Like shady movie studios who release 10 mockbusters a year using really bad CG effects in order to artificially boost the values of their portfolios.

The only thing wrong with this theory is Hello Games was not a shell company, nor did it employ any such shell companies Or did they?

Is that a kindergarten class?

wuz

No, I think like two or three left during that investigation into misleading advertising but I think the bulk of them are still there.

i didnt think something formatted in such a basic manner could be taken as passive, but you stormniggers have this amazing ability to see what you need to see to get offended anyways.

Fucking hell, I don't know what I expected. Why can't people in this decade just act normal I swear to god. I know I'm reacting over something small, but christ just call them snacks or food, a grown man should never say noms unless he is talking to a fucking five year old.

Stop it. You're just as bad as people posting the bait when you take it.

Well user I personally think it has a lot to do with emotionally unstable adults who are upset that they didn't get the textbook childhood and school life they wanted, like how women expect hollywood romances early on in their lives and shit. They're seeking to recreate that environment of their childish youth so they can have a second crack and it, at least subconsciously. This is no more apparent with cartoons more than vidya, but it's still there to a lesser degree.

Or, they could just be retarded.

Who knows?

Who cares?

I care because it sets a precedent of acting like a faggot manchild. When people put on that air of "I act like an incompetent child with no responsibilities" in public it shows and is fucking repulsive.

Watching the drama around this shitty game has been one of the best parts of the year. Things are shitty, but at least I didn't buy NMS.

i have to imagine the person who decided that would be clever sends lolcats to her friends and family weekly.

maybe thats why its creeping you out, it has that disney "nothing is wrong at all woohoo were so damn elated to be alive" feel to it

What

We are too extreme for 4chan and you expect us to not make non-PC jokes?

Holy shit that's creepy

Money laundering? Maybe. They took their deal with Sony and squeezed as much dosh as they could out of it before getting the fuck out.

What if they had no backups despite claiming otherwise after their office got flooded? That would explain a lot of things.

did they get hacked

Yes, """hacked"""

Never forget.

Now you've got me wondering what the fuck has Ted Cruz, let alone Hllary Clinton who I have a better idea on has done

huh?

That's not a loss edit, is it?

Oh you poor sweet innocent child.

Get in the daycare

I remember seeing a copy of the game at a2nd hand shop only weeks after release for $30 dollarydoos It sold for $110 at release here I think

The answer is almost always: women.

why are there a bunch of gibberish image names? is it a single guy samefagging his thread, or are we all so lazy?

how new are you

Hey buddy you got the wrong site, the tumblr site is 2 blocks down here.

every single person in this thread but me is OP. he has 27 running VPNs

i know it might be a bit hard to accept the truth but believe me, you're just OP

user, you are also me

Politics are the meaning of life, libtard. Without them, there wouldn't be any reason to live in this shitty world.

I thought that's what vidya's for.

your life is pretty shallow if you really believe that

Here's another horror company that breaks its own employee's hard drives and pet projects so nobody may get to play them. They didn't even try to steal the game, they just outright deleted the files because they are just that kind of spiteful little idiots.

This company single-handledly ruined their own mmorpg for supposedly "getting rid of real world trading and bots'' because parents were complaining that children were getting their credit cards hacked by chinese gold farmers.

They could have fixed it very easily if they just sold the digital currency themselves. Instead of simply doing like TripleO's Puzzle Pirates did and just allowing players to buy gold officially and safe right from your company… they decided to take a massive crap on their own game and employing the worst communism I've seen in a video game.

I swear everyone who's caught practicing communism without being in Soviet Russia should be immediately deported to Russia and banned from any country with a democratic political view. These people are harmful to themselves and the civilians around them.
Anyone who employs absurd rules and treats everyone like kindergartens should be sent to China and work in a factory for the rest of their life.

Video games are shitty liberal indoctrination tools created by jews to distract aryans from their goals.

You could have not used reddit spacing.

how about you get out

Expect russian/chinese communists to be corrupt assholes, but never trust butthurt liberal communists, they're secretly manchildren who are incapable of living in an adult world. That is why their rules are so immature and demands to treat your people like children.

The only 2 acceptable forms of dominating government is a benevolent tyranny, known as capitalism and monarchism.

Why are communists such self-deluded, extremist hypocrites?

just what did they do? does this have to do with the "shares" system, or whatever it was called? I haven't played for a while

It sounds to me like it's more a core flaw with the F2P and P2P split. P2P players can access vastly superior areas for getting raw materials and ingredients very quickly, while F2P players can get the same raw materials or ingredients in only a single shitty place with low efficiency thanks to it being crowded as fuck.

So it creates an economic imbalance against the F2P players.

Don't you remember when they took out all forms of PvP and relegated it to 2 shitty mini games?
And when they took out free trading and drop trading? meaning you couldn't trade something unless it absolutely gave the correct price, give or take 5% of the item's price.
They took out PvP because bot farmers could let themselves by killed by their buyers and get the gold they bought from them.

They kept pushing their contradicting bullshit and ass-backwards agenda down their own throats till their game died off.

Not to mention F2P lvling and getting money is hard as fuck. 1 Million gp for a member can be earned in a day, while for a F2P it took a week or a month. The only available rune ores in F2P were deep in the wilderness and only in 1 location, for 2 ores.

wait, seriously?

Those are the windows of a pedophile owned "day care". Go to Holla Forums sometime, newfriend.

You've taken this meme too far, friendo.

wew, thanks mark.

I don't see why he'd want to do that kamerad.

They were originally military training tools, but have since transitioned into what you say, yes.

Because this is a Holla Forums website, buddy.

No, this is a Nazi website, not a homofag website.

Look here you cuck, this is a video games thread.

And Holla Forumsacks like you brought politics up. Now go back to your LGBTQWTFBBQ-supportive civic nationalism board and we can return to video games.

Let's not

Isn't No man's sky just a basic survival game with a huge budget for some reason? Has any one followed the money back yet?

It was a shitty indie game on which's marketing Sony decided to spend an AAA games budget.

I was just about to load this up on photoshop to make a loss edit but seems that you've already beaten me.

Shit
Am I next in the oldfag purge

Lots of stuff to see there.

Spore was the original "ride."

That was some spooky shit.

Fuck you.

I want to know the story. I don't know about it since happenings outside of my home country didn't really concern me until a few years ago.

Colleges do it a lot too. I notice a lot of activities like "Disney movies, footie pajamas and coloring book sessions" for "stress relief" becoming mainstays for typical res life. I get it, believe me. I get the stress of university life. But I have other infantilizing coping mechanisms I'd rather cripple myself with. Especially not with other shithead unstable undergrads. It's no surprise that game development is one of the biggest industries to normalize it, it's all the stress in the world thrown on the world's most sensitive people that already have arrested development issues.

Fun Time Kids Kare in Salt Lake City.
I don't recall many of the details, but the whole thing just screamed of being wrong/weird. You'll need to google it for yourself.

but user thats literally what jagex does with Bonds

I thought we agreed not to talk about it anymore.

theres a high probability that they did get hacked
maybe

"We" as in we all bought it and felt like an idiot or "We" as in we watched it all fall down?

Man, never forget that weird shit.

Danke. creepy shit

There is actually a big pedo ring. The world elite, politicians, presidents and certain celebrities worship Satan and do all sorts of weird shit behind closed doors.

Journalists that try to research this are suddenly found "suicided" the next day.

Bush was part of the Skull & Bones society, they are Luciferians that hate the God of the Bible.

A creative studio would have used their imagination to take a normal break room and modify and decorate it to give it personality. Here it looks like Ellen Indian-gave her baby shower gifts to hobbyists in desperate need of furniture and affection.

I'm afraid to buy anything from anywhere now. thanks a lot.

Remember when all those clearly promotional articles starting hitting the internet about how Valve employees "have no managers," and "how great it is to work there?" Anyone with any sense would ask "how do they get any work done?" Anyone with any knowledge of their library and recent history know Valve doesn't make games anymore. They're full-on publishers now, and any updates made to their games are overwhelmingly fan-made content. This isn't how you make games, just like playing completed video games or paying to be in open betas doesn't make you a QA tester. There's no getting around having to fucking work to make video games.
And that's what valve is now. "Wealth-creators."

Holla Forums was founded on the idea of getting away from that garbage censorship that runs rampant on 4chan. Yet the hugboxes and pushes for rulefaggotry still exist. All the user was asking for was for you to quit spouting that "lib" meme on this thread.

Then what is adults acting like animals

that's sad man.

The Craft is how masonry refers to itself.

I refuse to believe that I'm anything near an oldfag because I remember this spooky ass story. Also it was on reddit so there's that.

Have you ever been to one of those cafes where the names for the sizes is silly nonsense despite working on the same 3-option structure as everyone else? Like Starbucks or Cold Stone?

You'll go in and ask for a "small" this or a "medium" that and the cashier is OBLIGATED to never speak those words.
"So you want a TALL Americano?" "You want that shake LIKE IT, LOVE IT, OR GOTTA HAVE IT?" Why is that childish shit so mandatory that they have to correct you?

If they did that, the economy would crash, minute one of day one. It's a small mercy for Jagex and the citizens of their game that illegal Chinese GP farmers lack prevalence through obscurity and fear of their safety.

The fact is, real world effort nets you far more money hour per hour than in-game work (and we know from cosmetic items sold on Steam that people are totally into micropay), thus devaluing real currency to in-game items. What that means is that unless Jagex lets you buy items with real cash as well as GP, the value of items will inflate. The artificial player/player market will adjust automatically and things will become unaffordable to average players.

Consider this; the shop price of items already doesn't apply. It's the bare minimum; the 'get you going price'. People who work in Runescape hawk their wares in banks and city plazas for people who need what they have in the quantities they have. If suddenly the relation of real life work hours to in-game work hours changed, if it becomes easier to get GP, that'd be the tipping point, particularly with such an already mature economy. Actual unique and finite things like party hats would be incalculably valuable in the new system. How do you price something like that in real world money?

Maybe they're just assholes where you are because I've never gotten corrected about the size names in a starbucks

Just to correct the record, since I did waste my time working in a starbucks, there are four sizes for cold drinks.

"Like Starbucks or Cold Stone" as in "uses the same 3-size system but has different names for them"

Because it's part of the brand. That's what the company wants them to do, and if they don't do it then they get in trouble.

It's not just because they're being spiteful or inflexible, user.

where's the druid?

Tall, grande, venti, and white girl?

More like Goodbye Games

There were no bonds in 2007 when they murdered their own game.

I want to hug that inkling.

Does Eastern Religions include Christianity? Because Christianity is pretty Eastern.

Don't know about you, but I called this shit from the start. Hello Games was woefully underskilled to pull off even a tenth of the things they promised with NMS.

When they first announced it, I wondered who was making it.. and it's the faggots who made Joe Danger.. A dinky downloadable title, and pretty much nothing else. They never had the talent or skill to make an open universe sandbox exploration spaceship fights, inter-galactic politics maneuvering, craft and build, ship customizing, alien discovering, kind of game.

Anyone who believed otherwise, only until they started doing that "What can't you do in No Man's Sky?" shit is not nearly cynical or jaded enough for their own good.

What I really want to know is why Hello Games still haven't addressed why the game has undergone radio silence, and why they're only waiting until now.

Murray confirmed that he was the one who posted that, but another employee deleted it.

Are you fucking serious? I'm sure it was such a mistake that they misled people and made millions from it.

archive.is/LbYjF

>“The tweet is from me, but somebody from the team took it down,” an email to Polygon from Murray’s account reads. “We have not been coping well.”

Later, they claimed they were hacked, and that someone else posted it… and then changed their story again and claimed a disgruntled employee did it.

You know, that one guy who made some final fantasy-like clone got a deal with Sony. How likely is it that he'll end up the same way?

Its just a mandela loop. Theyre working in the bernstein universe, where everything is better, and Hello games was a critical success and heralded the new age of space exploration.

Who would have thought the inconsistent ortography of the English language would cause existential crisis?

That really says a lot about the state of Hello Games right now. I also don't know what they expect, people hate being misled.

Well its supposedly made by one guy, expectations will really have to be kept in check.

I'm onto you cia.

whats the story on that .gif

This should help clear up any confusion.

That's the story of this generation, and I speak with experience.
Most people getting out of college don't know shit about administration, competition and working as a team. They got too used with the "everybody wins" mentality and can't separate work and personal life, reducing the workplace to a hell of bickering and petty fights.
It's like the entire workplace became a shared dormitory at best or an arts class in elementary school at worst.

This goddamn thread.

Fuck off and fast

I want to get off this ride

Did I miss something?

They don't even have to have shitty food. Most Chinese places staff themselves with undocumented workers. Sometimes they'll steal visas and/or passports.

Why don't you go to a place that sells real coffee and not coffee-flavored chocolate milk?
That said, if you go and order coffee like a normal person, it's not an issue. I can order a "medium black" and get one with no bullshit.

Yeah, you did.
Creepy-ass day care in Salt Lake City.

Tell me about it, my university has so many weak tumblrfucks poncing about. My linguistics professor was devistated by the election and pretty much canceled homework for this week due to trauma. He has been having family issues though.
Why do I know this?

Got a tldr?

Why the fuck he always smiled like that? He looks like a creep

If its what I think it is, I'd been in one at an old Discovery Zone or some knock-off when I was younger. It's basically layers of bungee jumping cords set-up in checkboard weave, and you're supposed to climb around in it like a bouncy spider or something. But if you ever lose your footing or grip somewhere, you run the risk of plummeting to the bottom and getting knocked around by every layer. I'd compare it to falling down the stairs on your ass or falling out of a tree and hitting every branch on the way down.

Some people really think Holla Forums was founded on some idea of free speech and didn't exist before the exodus.
wew

how have those not been banned or some shit then

They sort out the weak. Plus the owners want to see the screeching pieces of shit hurt themselves a little bit.

I will bite your neck and counter-sue money will come out

Back in my day we kids played on playgrounds similar to bowsers castle and we liked it, kids these days get coddled too much

………………….._,,-~’’’¯¯¯’’~-,,
………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,—,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,—,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,—~~’’’’’’~–,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : :| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : :| ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : :) , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~—~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,–~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~–‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,
……,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,
…..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|..’-,_ ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’’,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ,’
…,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’~-,,,,,–~~’’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…..,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-
…| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’….’, ; ; ; ; _,,-‘’
….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…….’’~~’’¯
…..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’’~-,,_ ; ; ; ; _,,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
………..| ; ; ;¯¯’’’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘
………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘
…………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
…………’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ~-,,___ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘….’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
………..,’ ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……….’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
……….,’ ; ;’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘…………….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’…………………’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘………………………’’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’…………………………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’………………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’’
……..| ; ; ; ; ; ;,’……………………….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
……..’,_ , ; , ;,’……………………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘
………’,,’,¯,’,’’|……………………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘–,,
………….¯…’’………………………..’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,,
……………………………………………’’-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,
………………………………………………..’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ,,_ ; ;’-,’’-,
…………………………………………………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,__,\\–\\.
……………………………………………………’-, ; ; ;,,-~’’’ \\ , ,|, |
………………………………………………………’’~-‘’_ , , ,,’,_/–‘

I'd imagine they are at this point, and probably went away with the whole Discovery Zone phase.

To its credit, all the cords are bouncy and even padded, and the bottom of the fall is either foam or a trampoline. It's more disorienting than painful. It's happened to me, I thought it was hilarious.

Worse than the falling though, I once saw a kid's leg twist up two of the layers and ended up with him snared and dangling by his foot. He was crying, the staff were all trying to lift him up to undo the twist, and I was just annoyed that I didn't get to play in the web.

It's ongoing. Check out the Comet Ping Pong investigation.

Or for laughs, read the recent public reviews of that shithole.

No because Christ is the truth.

that gif looks like the funnest thing ever

I could have gone a long while without ever knowing this. These people are fucking sick.

Ready for sick pedo shit: electric boogaloo? >>>Holla Forums8223306

its ok, if you take good care of them when you get them.

Looks like they lost the O

On the one hand, he was autistic enough to make it all himself.
On the other hand, he had no gameplay. Just arenas and basic enemy AI (maybe it reacted to different attacks well), and Sony would have their hands in it (get it done by X and make it for everyone).

God dammit user. Even as a buyfag, there are rules.

Rule 1. Thou shalt not buy a game on launch.

Rule 2. Thou shalt not pay full price.

And you broke both for indie trash bullshit. What the fuck are you doing!?

I want out.

Absolute degeneracy. Forget everything else, this is the worst of it.

Bunny?

No it's not. Your liberties end where liberties of other people's liberties begin.

Oh not much, just the Clinton Foundation and the entire US government being a gigantic pedo ring that kidnaps, brainwashes, rapes and sacrifices children.

Clintons connections just happen to own a ton of creepy child care places with boarded up or barred windows and doors. Also they just happen to own every business on two sides of a certain street in Washington DC, and there just happens to be a large network of abandoned subway tunnels under that street.

What the actual fuck?

You don't even know the half of it, Holla Forums has been doing research for like 10 days and this is just the surface of what's been found. No child anywhere on the planet is safe from the globalists.

Here are some of John Podesta's (Clinton Foundation chairman) favorite paintings.

Also for some reason these fellas are making child sized coffins.

The positive side is, these people are so fucking stupid that they post incriminating evidence of their shady business on social media. History's biggest pedo ring will probably get caught in our lifetime.

I don't want to sleep tonight.

They're pedophiles too. Every time you dig deep enough into liberals, "progressive" things, SJWs, pedophilia is always at the core.
There's more I just can't be bothered to remember right now. Every. Single. Time. Dig into these people and you'll find it. And it meshes perfectly with how most asinine laws they produce are justified with WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?! or how game media calls us pedophiles for liking anime girls. If you're publicly attacked for something, it's likely the attacker is guilty of it way more than you are and trying to distract attention from themselves.

My personal theory is that they're like Syndrome from the Incredibles. "When everyone is super, no-one will be." They want to make degenerate practices more and more accepted as normal so they can finally indulge in their kiddy-fiddling without facing jailtime or public scrutiny. At some point in the future, if we let liberal progressive bullshit continue to happen unchecked, there will be a leftist utopia where they can freely trade living sex toys on the internet and have pedo orgies. Everything leads there.

Also the guy who owns all the businesses on the DC street with the creepy tunnels under it (that can be accessed from the buildings of these businesses), his name is a pseudonym.

His name James Alefantis = "J'aime les enfants", French for "I love kids"

Reminder that this has been going on for centuries.
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover

I just wanted to play videogames

It very would could be real, but come the fuck on, this is the most incredulous shit I have ever seen. I would sooner believe in ayys than this.

Sure, they're nothing but a wave of (((PURE COINCIDENCES)))

remember how donald trump got antagonized demonized by the media 24/7? its almost like if (((they))) were making people look away from hillary

Yeah, it would seem so. Nothing I have gathered from these screen caps are very concrete except the painting with the kid's face in the guys crotch.

Spotted the pedo

Right lets just ignore all those child care places with BARS ON THEIR WINDOWS. Nothing to see here stupid goyim.

Get out shill.
You can't see the shit we've seen in the past two years and not believe this is possible. These are the most influential people in the country. They rigged the primaries and fucked over Bernie, they set up Donald Trump to be their opposition because they thought he'd be stupid and easy to beat, they're all millionaires and own the best lawyers in case anything ever goes wrong with their carefully laid plans. They're certainly not normal. Have you fucking seen Hillary attempt to emote? It's like she's imitating humans and has never actually experienced feelings. It's perfectly reasonable to believe this pedophilia ring exists if you do any goddamn research into the world you live in, instead of coasting through life on a wave of koolaid.
But as always, their hubris is their downfall. They didn't think Trump could possibly win and we told them to go fuck themselves. They didn't think anyone could decode their childish spy-speak, when Holla Forums was calling CP "cheese pizza" in fucking 2003. Think for yourself and be on the right side of history for once, commie.

Visit the thread posted here and start with the first archived thread. I get it if you want to keep your head in the sand because reality is too scary

Maybe he is just in denial and needs a smaller pill to swallow like the sandnigger pedo rings STILL operating in britain.

We posted a very small minority of the evidence found. Again, go to Holla Forums if you want to see more. I don't even want to post a lot of the found evidence. But it is very certain at this point there is a pedo ring of globalist elites.

Rain is coming, ostrich-user

Reported.

what the fuck is a noms? u fukn rond m8?

I like how this thread turned out.

Comfy discussions on the nature of our dark world.

In your second pic what's up with the picture of what looks like an art gallery with a painting of people fucking? I can't make out the comments so I don't get how it's connected.

Those are pictures constantly posted by James Alefantis, the owner of the "pizza" joints on that DC street. Even though his restaurants are marketed as places "with lots of children", he is an openly homosexual weirdo who spends his time posting gay porn and porn in general on his instagram, in addition to creepy stuff like pictures of windowless steel rooms inside his restaurant, holes being digged through the floor to get into the tunnels under DC, or LOTS of images of other peoples children with references to pedo slang/codewords.

Oh and I forgot to mention, but James Alefantis, if that even is his real name since it means "I love kids", is a close friend of Hillary Clinton and the Podesta brothers.

You fuckers are going to get us all murdered.

Good thing I have nothing to live for, then. They've destroyed everything I care about.

At least things started turning for the better with Trump winning

Too late faggot, I'm posting it

I have nothing to lose. If I'm going to be murdered for trying to take down Clinton, Obongo, the insane pedophiles, & the kikes, then I'll have this saying on my gravestone
What took you so long?

90% of everything is political, stop acting as if the mentioning of certain words and ideologies are the only political thing in existence, you triggered little cuck :^).

They underestimate shitposting NEETs and autists that do it for free

All games were designed to train something. Kid playing chess? He gets a progress bar on top of him telling you he's improving his logic. Is your kid playing with little green plastic men that carry rifles? He's going to become the next Hitler. Lil' Moshe is sitting on a bench lending the goyim money and painting swastikas only to scream victim? The kid playing with army men is going to throw him into an oven.

The main difference is that now (((some people))) are using the more elaborate form of games -video games- to train good little cucks.

90% of statistics are made up in attempt to legitimize an opinion.

I want Satanists to get out of my world.

Whats on the rabbit island?
Also Holla Forums found another building with the "annoyed rabbit" sign on its door, it was in LA. After some digging they found it was registered as a government business, but the building has no business signs on it or anything, just blocked windows and the rabbit sign on the door.

Your world? This is their world. If the followers of Kek meme hard enough to get them all hung, you'll benefit from it as well.

What if meme magic works because we're all slightly like Neo in our ability to see through the Matrix's bullshit? I mean, we've been saying "redpilled" forever. It comes from that movie. Did we meme it into reality or is reality a veil pulled over our eyes?

that's just a meme cover to excuse actuation as a loony conspiracy theory. Besides, satanism forbids harming children in any way.

I think we're like 40k Orks

I always wonder whether the world really was the way it is now from the start, or did we just meme those things into existence by joking and shitposting about them. What if we actually lived in a normal world, but by joking and joking about it being worse than it actually was we changed it to suit our shitposts?

If so then what have we done.

MR. ANDERSON

We've discovered meme magic. Wizards on wizchan posted on how their lives were shit, and so they were shit. Its like with Persona 2, if you spread a rumor enough times it could become real.

Let's keep going and see how bad it gets.

May god have mercy on my enemies, because i wont.

I hope that soon enough anime will be real
>inb4 Korea's secret society

>They leave a napkin under the kid and keep it as a trophy (ie. yo podesta you dropped your napkin with a pizza related map on it ps. we're not talking about child fucking, only a really fucking good napkin :^)))) )

Thanks for reminding me of the pedo victim paintings.

At least now I have actual work to take me away from this shit.

While "Redpilled" has become literally a buzzword thanks to mentally deficient cucks and redditors that say shit such as:

With that said I'll answer your confusion regarding meme magic.

It's different groups using the same reference for different purposes. Pedos signal each other using a white rabbit and certain heart shaped logos while for Anons, a white rabbit means signs of pedo activity a (((completely normal behavior going on))).

I'm fucking scared again, thanks Holla Forums.

I often read the book of Revelations every time were near the end of every year, and it feels more familiar to our world as more of this bullshit happens. Rapture soon, friends.

Might as well give it time, the world doesnt make sense anymore.

I hope it's soon.

You could have prevented this.

Buckle the fuck up guys

Okay so let's assume life is a simulation like the matrix. The creators would have programmed some kind of failsafe for when people start waking up and realizing. Distractions. Affirmations. When enough people want to believe something, the simulation drops hints of it being "real" to appease them. Jesus on toast, prayers being answered, that kind of shit. We all know religion is just a method of control, but what we didn't know was how high up the controllers really are.

So the simulation drops hints to keep people faithful to their religions or other belief system and thus, in line and not poking around the possibility of the sim existing. But with us, it backfired. We've been shit on all our lives and totally lost faith in everything. We only believe something when we see real evidence. The sim interprets our shitposting and memes as our religion because it's similar to how people gather in a church and repeat passages or sing songs. So when we post a meme to death, the sim drops us a hint to keep us faithful to our meme religion, and basically makes the meme real, as if it were answering our prayers.

Now if we dig too deep and start memeing about living in a simulation, the simulation will start dropping hints about its own existence and design.

Fuck me

"Its 20th January, a special day. It is the day of the birth of our lord."

"Have any of you enjoyed the special pizza here called The Hottie? Or if you haven't eaten it, are you familiar with The Hottie? Just give me a thumbs up if you know this Hottie. If you haven't tried it, you should."

Nope. Satanists have always and still do practice ritual abuse and sacrifice of children. And actually Satanism is the same thing as Moloch worship. These kikes see them as the same entity.

The painter is a former victim of Satanic ritual abuse, somehow was not sacrificed herself, got free and spent 20 years in several mental institutions. Her paintings of Satanic ritual abuse are very accurate to what FBI describes ritual abuse to be like. Also the pedo Satanists themselves seem to like the former victims art.

There's no turning back. Buckle up faggot.

Can we fucking gas gamergate already before Holla Forums has a permanent general with retards attention whoring, namefagging and shitposting the same year old memes? having brit/pol/ is already bad enough

This event is supposed to be at a "child friendly pizza and ping pong place with lots of children".
Not much different from the Spirit Cooking event photos where you can see kids in the background as Jeffrey Epstein is playing around with blood and sperm

So like this user said , pretty much like Persona 2 with rumors having a chance of being real if spread enough times. (For example Make Anime Real)

You do realize that by saying how we are in a simulation you're claiming that a higher entity, which may as well be god, exists, right?

I read some actual scientific paper maybe a year ago suggesting living in a simulation is more likely than living in the "real" world.

It might, I won't believe it until I see proof though. None of us will. And that's why it'll eventually show us.

DEEP DOWN I KNEW IT WAS TRUE, EVEN THROUGH I TRIED MY HARDEST TO GIVE (((THESE PEOPLE))) THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND THAT THEY WERE JUST GENUINELY STUPID

No, just that there is a simulation with rules running somewhere.

yeah but he means that whoever created the sim is like a god to us, they could end our lives on a whim, end the simulation and wake us up, change our reality however they want.

what if we put ourselves in here

But who made the simulation?

But fellow anonymous shitposter, they are really good people who are just trying to help children get into better places! There isn't anything wrong with what they're doing, unless you're one of the child haters who owns a whole bunch of tactical assault weapons.

If we put ourselves there, does that mean, that the real world is… even worse?

We haven't reached full meta until we start uncovering anafabula about foreign turkish banks that want to give us money and everything sounds like something that an SCP writer would make.
Addendum: It turns out I may be a little hasty in saying that last bit.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2747

You're thinking about it like it like a human. Maybe the simulation just happened to be there. Maybe the creator died and couldn't stop his code from running.

It doesn't have to do shit.

Enjoy waiting.

And that simulation can't be the higher entity because?

A god doesn't have to be some 9 foot tall blonde guy with a meter-long dick.

And besides, if we're in a fucking simulation, does it matter? What are you going to do? Suicide to wake up? Eat some nigger's red pill to wake up in a pod in the middle of a literal void and walk around until you're bored?

Oh yeah besides Make Anime Real, I sometimes see Brb Gensokyo. Maybe that parent who named their little girl Reimu is one of those hints the sim dropped?

wait
STOP
STOP

The Salt Lake City daycare and Comet Ping Pong are two different things. Unless someone found ties with each other by now.

Go worship a toast featuring Jesus from the Bible series you mouthbreathing idiot.

Humanity encountered an impending apocalyptic event that was impossible to stop or escape from, but the technology we had at the moment allowed us to distort perceived time and simulate reality. We had previously used it only for fun, like VR video games, having hours of play time in an alternate life in five minutes of real time. When the apocalypse was at our doorstep though, the only solution we could come up with was to plug everyone in and turn the time-dilation knob all the way up and break it off. We could experience hundreds of thousands of generations in the real-life blink of an eye before we're eradicated. Our consciousnesses could be immortal, being recycled into new virtual bodies within the sim for all virtual time. We're really three days of real-time away from being destroyed, but our perceived time will never end.

You think that's creepy? I saw a trace of an inside joke that I had with friends in a fucking tweed video once.

w-what

ayo hol up

(((PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM)))

there's a break in that image after the first line of "stop gossip"

What's missing?

I can't remember, was this something that Holla Forums started, then Reddit took from us?

I saw it on /x/ the first time so I don't know.

I don't understand why retards use reddit to talk about shadow government organizations, only scream like a bunch of jews that finished painting a swastika, the minute their slave subforum gets banned for harassment.

>Hey guys I found this weird concrete slab on the floor -along with 20 wifi signals- which is totally not used by pedophiles
>Thanks for the upvotes and the reddit ronin pass
>Oh well my page talking about that is gone now but at least I have my upvotes and a day of reddit AllAccess™ ^.^

Its always reddit, cus its the best way to get popular.

And also the best way to get caught. Reddit Management hates free speech.

This is coming too close to my one true fear

The only thing I fear in life, isn't death or anything like that, I fear that I'm the only real person stuck in a simulation and everyone I've ever known or met is just an AI in here with me. I fear that someday I'll die here and wake up to find that I was just a twenty-year old man stuck in a simulator, and that everything I've ever known and loved was just part of the simulation.

Can you imagine waking up one day and everyone and everything you've ever known was fake? And having to live with that and continue your life.

What if after you wake up the first time, you die and wake up again, in an endless loop

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Zhuangzi

you're not real, I'm the real one faggot.

my fear is teleportation, I'll never use it if it's invented because I think that your consciousness ends and you "die" when deconstructed, and the new you on the other end just has the same personality and memories because of how the neurons in the brain are arranged.

I've had dreams that felt like they lasted for months, in a totally different life. And when i woke up from those dreams, I didn't regocnize my room for a few minutes.

Reddit is only good for niche IT support, pretending to be a girl/disabled for free shit, and porn.

Discovering deep shit isn't only free speech, it's justice. These corrupt faggots could give less of a fuck about your freedoms if they can just SHUT IT DOWN and get paid.

This fucks with me too, for some reason

That's a huge relief.

I once had a dream where I met the perfect girl, dated for months, married her and had a child, and watched our child grow through elementary school. When I woke up it was emotionally devastating, I could barely function for over a week.

Shit like that makes me think anything is possible. We don't fully understand our own minds. What is real?

help

oops meant for

get out of here dan

Damn, dude. Just imagining that is getting my teary eyed. That's fucking terrible.

It's not for burying them, obviously! It's a big fuckoff welded affair, and these cults don't care about dignity for dead cattle. No, that's just another implement for traumatic mind breaking & subsequent programming. You put them in the steel coffin, bury it with an air tube the kid can't know about (or a good knowledge of how long it'll take for the air to get thin enough to knock them out without killing them) and let them beat themselves bloody trying to get out. Just a way to prime them for brainwashing and/or induce psychological breaks.

Well not at the starbucks I go to.
And I do usually avoid them unless I need coffee, but every time I've been there I say "Small whatever" and the cashier always answers back "You want a tall whatever?".
It's only been a few visits in my life, but that's how it is every time.

I didn't make it up or copy it from that comic. This shit just happens to quite a few people, apparently. Makes it even weirder.

I know that feel

For what matters God dropped the humans on Earth.
What if this universe is a simulation and Eden is the awakening, the real life?

Shit, are you me?

Had a similar experience once, i can remember it very clearly.
I was in an abandoned school, broken walls, empty door frames.
It had other people but i would just avoid everyone and rush to my secret place.
I didn't like them, they couldn't understand me, we didn't connect.
I knew the layout of the building perfectly, i've been there for months and i knew how to avoid attentions, so i just went into the last room of the last floor, a broken bathroom, and looked at myself in the mirror.
I thought "I just need to endure this for a little more, but if i come here one more day i feel like i'll go insane!"
I woke up feeling like i was stuck in there for months.
The truth is that it was all a trick of my mind and you guys are so blind not to see it too. Read my dream carefully and you might see.

Hasn't that technically always been the concept of the afterlife?
You die and then you're spirit goes off to another dimension of sorts that looks over this one?
Thinking of it as a simulation can be seen as a nice way of rationalizing it.

This

I share that fear. Fuck teleportation.
Wormholes/portals are far better. Bring the destination to you.

Feels like we've come full circle with this.
What if, all science and physics have studied since the dawn of time, was how the simulation was programmed and how to make use of the inner tools to our advantage?
What if we should've focused on reverse-engineering instead?
This gives me such a boner.

YES!
It's like you fuckers know me. I've been here too long!

Both are tied to the government. All the creepy daycares found have been registered as government funded businesses. Also another white rabbit marked building was found in LA which was also registered as government business.

Every time someone brings up a fear of teleportation, I always think of baked beans and milk for some reason. Honestly the most fears and erections I have are from implausible sexual situations involving exotic fetishes like consumption of living beings, possession, assimilation, and transformation, especially into fictional characters, mind and or body. There are things in the interactive stories on writing.com that elicit greater fears in me than any other creative work.

Well… we had something going there, buuuuut. Ya blew it.

what

Its a pretty common fear

Serious talk I am ready to wake up right now.Something wake me up.Please.

And we've come full circle to "wake me up inside"

>END OF TUTORIAL

>spawn again as Barron Trump

>HARD MODE UNLOCKED

I think i might be boring.

You little attention whore, here's one for free. I shouldn't have replied just so you never got a (you)

It's the weebshit user. You got to post furry now.

That's pretty much how I see God. He essentially made a program that set the constraints and rules for the entire universe that birthed us, and at times drops some input to influence further chains of events within the defining rules of his program.
The Big Bang was just the moment he ran it.

Perhaps you can consider our very souls as an input, molded and evolved by the program by the time we exit as output

We're reaching jewish talmud levels of interpretation.

God damn, imagine waking up in eden and not knowing how to walk because you did it the way the simulation taught you your whole life.

I'm just wondering if there is a way to improve my storytelling skill really.

get on my level, scrubs

>Look on the bright side… You stayed alive as Anonymous that round than your previous best.

inb4 VR technology advances so far at one point people come out and state that they have developed a device that can simulate an entire lifespan in a virtual world. The cycle repeats.

Which level of the cycle are we in?

I guess I'd be a born again christian

Nice LOSS edit

Reminds me of two dreams I had when I was a kid.

The first, I dreamt that I was a soldier who died in vaguely Star-Wars themed combat, and watched a 1950s settlement go from an isolated jungle outpost to a great big rumbling metropolis reminiscent of any big city's skyline (going through the appropriate eras and decades). Except it was all happening in slow motion and I felt like I was moving in molasses. I couldn't go down there to see it, just watch from afar in horror as life and living passed by me at sanic speeds. Eventually I fell, and when I got to my feet again the city had changed into a weird mixture of human design sensibility and alien architecture. And then a young girl appeared at the place I was standing, just looking at me. Having a human presence was absolutely thrilling, you know? Then I started to see her age, and realized I didn't want her there. I wanted her to go live her life, not spend time around the dead wasting her previous hours. Yet she continued to be there and age. And age. Then she disappeared; presumably dead from natural causes. But she'd visited me at least once a day/week for her whole life. I felt like my heart was torn out. The apocalypse happened not too long after. When I woke up I was missing or grieving for her for a week.
She didn't have any kids; or at least none that I could see. So I felt like she'd dedicated her life to me in a way. But that is even worse. There was no one for me (a worthless dead person) to apologize to for occupying her time.

The next dream I had? I envisioned tumbling through a pitch-black pit forever while a 2-3 second clip from some annoying TV advertisement's jingle played. Forever. Luckily, I didn't experience it directly. Just a sort of "here's what's waiting for you."

That's pretty fucked up

Anything more serious than just infographs? i know that the super rich are fucked in the head andthey do all kinds of occultist crap (i guess it's mostly to negate their mortality condition), but i think they might want to use something fancier than creepy daycare centers on downtown

Reminds me of the times where I stumbled into anti-GG chatrooms and met faggots who outright refused to look at anything that disagreed with them, always using some stupid "lol it has red text so it's invalid" excuse.

Hahahahahah jesus fucking christ, even the dindu president does the HOL UP, word for word, repeating endlessly.

Anything more serious and you're playing with fire. You know that.

What was this like?

What would they have? Does everything in this world have to be intricate like a movie script or something? And it's not daycare, it's a pizza place.

Back to Holla Forums
And again, the actual rituals they perform happen in the abandoned subway tunnels below Washington DC, not in the daycare centers. Those are just prisons for the kidnapped children.

One more thing, who mentioned the jews?

Her bra looks like mouths and it's really bugging me.

The first dream? Like losing a loved one mixed in with a massive dose of guilt because it's your (my) fault. I came to care for her and love her in a platonic way. I was really, really, really lonely where my ghostly body was stuck, and even just the simple presence of someone to gaze upon was enough. And then I saw her whither and die right before my fucking eyes without any lasting legacy or indication she'd done anything but keep me company. It was horrible.

For the second, just imagine falling, spinning, down a dark pit forever with 2-3 repeating seconds of a bit of a Mr. Clean or Windex jingle keeping you company forever. No demons torturing you, no ironic punishment or past regrets you need to face. Just shitty commercial music and an eternity of falling down a hole, without the ability to even do sweet tricks or acrobatics.

come the fuck on

Shit, you reminded me of a dream I had a while back. There was this girl in it, I remember she had jet black hair and though I don't recall seeing her face throughout the dream I knew exactly what she looked like and I loved her unconditionally and I've never felt that way about anyone before. When I woke up I cried because I felt like I'd lost her.
Fucking weird shit man. Never seen her in any dreams since though.

When I was a kid I had a dream that a bug/insect of some sort flew into my room at night, and after I killed it it turned into this big bug-lady like the kind you find in MG doujins, before things got really lewd

It was before I had discovered lewds for the first time, and looking back on it it was one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had

there was this time when Holla Forums said WE WUZ KANGS even before it got widespread whit the black, they claimed whit infographs that egyptians were white europeans because some statues had blue eyes and the mumies had red hair (this was produced by mummification, also the inbreeding of the royal families helps), there is also the IQ tests charts, they dont consider that IQ tests are dsigned to measure fluid intelligence and crystalised intelligence and they also didn't considered the flynn effect.

Not everthing on the internet is true children

It's a thing about bullshit infographs

It's not because you saw several infographs being wrong that every infograph is suddenly dubious.

yes, but i only requested more info, still most people dont corrroborate it's data

What is King Tut's genetics being confirmed as Indo-European? What is supposedly Afro-Semitic hair, frizzy and nappy, magically being straightened over time by the same dubious effect that causes preserved hair to change colors? What is the shape of skulls and preserved facial features being decidedly unafrican and unsemitic? What are the Tocharian mummies that are a confirmed Indo-European culture even in the mainstream, with preserved, colored hair? You've made two garbage posts, both of which are blatant well-poisoning astroturfing. Fuck off.

To address your first points on the supposed 'fancier' means that the decadent abhumans must surely be using, these are the same 'peoples' who spawned brutalist architectures both constructional and societal, whom adore ugliness and idealize malevolence. Naked concrete and drably unsterile medical settings with freakish art plastered on every wall are the new isolated manor basement covered in Kaballist script, as in the room where the Tsar and his family were executed. Nevermind that it makes little sense to turn every trafficking center into a blatant temple. You save that for black sites in the middle of nowheres' nowhere. Plausibly deniable locations are better than blatant ones for general purposes.

Indo-European is a liguistic clasification, partially knowing stuff hurts.

more at >>>/his/36215

A linguistic classification totally tied with the greater Europoid ethnic grouping across the Eurasian continent (save for the Finno-Ugric meme species that exists as its own peculiar sprout and some extinct sprouts tied to other ethnic Europoids) spread out from the Caucasus or a once unflooded Black Sea. They were, in fact, kangs, albeit kangs over what was most likely an admixed mass of other peoples with an upper and middle class of Europoids. The exact degree of similarity to present Euro/Cro-Magnon man of the upper class is not known on the whole, but the similarity of the royals points towards far closer than further.

And you didn't even bother addressing the laying out of your ridiculous argument on the supposed implausibility of simple and brutal means being used by human trafficking kike bastards versus Eyes Wide Shut brand 'fancy' cultery, which frankly was Kubrick giving his former co-religionists and their pawns entirely too much credit. In any case, the derail attempt on your part from the current solipsist nightmare discussion and intermittent horror at the revealed monstrosities in Washington is a little too transparent. This is the most you'll get out of me, thank you.

If it makes you all feel any better particle deconstruction/reconstruction teleportation is almost certainly impossible because of hard limits of quantum states.

Read the thread, it isn't entirely, there was a guy claiming the same as you, also not all egyptians dinasties were from european decent, that was mostly after Alexander the great, also hold your rhetoric, i never stated that i denied the existence of a abusing pedophile elite, just wanted more foormal information.

yeah, Holla Forumstards also flee from discussions on /his/ when they are faced whit referencess and other data, dont be so temperamental.

I just wanted to meet you grandpa

Nigger you full well know what I meant

Don't mess with me like that user.
I've been thinking it's more and more likely she's related to me as the years have gone by.
Which makes it even more gut wrenching.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SCP wiki is unoriginal, news at 11.

You won't get formal information when formal sources are controlled by the same interests.

There's a simpler explanation: human perception is selective. People subconsciously ignore information that does not fit their opinions, so a number of rare occurrences and coincidences can be misinterpreted as a trend. Brain is just good at convincing itself.

If universe is a simulation, how can you be sure that you're connected to it from the outside and not just its byproduct?