Antimagic in games

Which games let me be a antimage and fuck up wizards?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Magebane_Shot
te4.org/
volafile.io/r/BF4c0VL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dungeon Crawl:Stone Soup

Alternatively,

Guild Wars 1.

Pick one faggot.
Especially DA:O elves.

Total WaWa

Gee I wonder

play t.o.m.e 4, it has a antimagic faction with skills to match. tons of class combos,overall a great game

yeah true dat
wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Magebane_Shot

Tales of Maj'Eyal has the bersekrer class which is you pool into CON and STR and use nothing but the Berserker skillset and the Regen buffs makes you unstoppable with the addition of regen infusions for HP before you join the Khornate warriors of nature that are so antimagic that not even the strongest fucking magic users can stop you and you oneshot the entire fuckign game.

I wish I was making this up, but you're that fucking broken.

Get ToME from the GOG collection torrent with the DLC and just log in with your regular TomE account and then udate the game from the game files.

TESIV fills that itch also with magic absorption silence and a few other enchantments.

Antimagic always seemed like a coldsteel concept to me.
Because isn't it not holy nor magic but counters both?

Magic is usually the product of some sort of "source" and Antimagic is basically the "Fuck you" material to it as a component, seeing as magic in a sense is made up of "loose law" formed from chaos that the sentient can manipulate and shape or made by a greater power for use, or as a mere byproduct of something.

Divine magic is also a Byproduct, but it's closer to the difference between Proprietary software and free software.

real life

Nah fam.

Wasn't the class I was talking about anyway.

the absolute worst is "primitive bone head doesnt believe in magic so it affects him less or not at all"

te4.org/ available for free

He wants the GOG version with DLC fam, also comes with the custom Tiles feature unlocked.

or he could play the original free version to see if he even likes it before he shekels out? you don't need optional content right away with a game this large

Who said anything about paying?

You can literally get the full-package from the GOG Collection Torrent pt1 for free, and all he has to do is update it to the latest ToME version.

Hell, I've even got some custom tiles for use.

The power itself isn't edgy; it's the person that uses it.

i cant read

volafile.io/r/BF4c0VL
Here's the torrents anyway.

Arcanum
FUCK MAGIC, TECHNOLOGY!

Applying Arcanum logic to Shadowrun would be hilarious.

Sweet christ, this download speed is so slow there's no point.

You only have to download the ones you want and need from the entire torrent file you dolt.

Are you actually so retarded you just tried download that many fucking games at once?

That's what I'm doing, though, and it's still downloading it at a rate of about 4 Kb/s at best.

Just speed it up by setting the Tome file to top priority.

There's Baldur's Gate 2 with the Inquisitor paladin and the Wizard Slayer fighter kits. If you're doing a Wizard Slayer, I recommend the Wizard Slayer Rebalancing mod because they get very few equipment choices, so the mod buffs the class's power.

I never understood why all of Wizard Slayer's shit was on hit. If you're hitting a strong wizard odds are you already won, it's all the illusions and holds and summons and time stops that are the problem.

God I fucking hate magic.

good thread

I've done that, too, maybe I've just got the worst connection possible. It's not impossible, west canada has worse internet than brazil.

Hey, final fantasy tactics was awesome.

This nigger I swear

Tis not magic, but purity of will.

ToME
characters in the main campaign of the game can choose to join the Ziguranth and end up drinking antimagic wyrm bile extract, giving them access to a category of antimagic talents and preventing them from wearing arcane gear and using magic
also theres a class called oozemancer, which starts with the anti-magic talent category and restrictions and has a few other anti-magic talents too

just give em the money, they deserve it

that guy is overreacting, theres plenty of stuff that can end up stopping you as a zerker that isn't post-game content or a crazy rare mob like a gunslinger midge swarm
if you don't play on normal that is

Fuck, you reminded me, where the fuckig isable mod for that awful modifer? I don't want them to spawn wit hit outside the designated campaigns for it.

warriors in wotlk were fun
not to mention that if you're running prot, you've already got an advantage over melee classes

Why?

Maybe they're natural skeletons.

>>>/reddit/

But it's magic! How can it be natural?

Between the elf or the gay, I think I'll choose the elf as the one faggot.

Silencer from doto has a pretty boss backstory

no, why?

are you some pansy wizard faggot?

This nigga knows

i gave what the OP wanted, he never said anything about games having to be good

Oh, you just had 3 of your minions buff you with rally call, a shaman put a HoT on you, activate a 100% damage absorption arcane shield orb around yourself and poison me from 5 different directions?

HOW ABOUT I GET ALL UP IN YOUR GRILL, SAY NO TO ALL THAT NOISE AND BLUDGEON YOU WITH THIS BIG FUCK YOU TWO HANDED MACE?!

You can do an anti magic build in dark souls if you use magic barrier/great magic barrier and silence.

but orks can into magic, ever heard of weirdboyz?

magicka being linked to stamina is both the worst and best things in fucking existence.

Dark Souls 1. With Great Magic Barrier you can get your absorbtion of enemy magic damage up to like 94%, making mages completely useless against you. Also another Miracle lets you cast an AoE silence that follows you in a radius around you.

I want antimage to be someone with deep knowledge of magic that destroys it by analyzing it thoroughly and finds a flaw in the spell using it to his advantage. Any game that does that?

Youz dumb gitz, datz not magikzez, datz pure WAAAAAGHH!!!!!!!!!!!