The confirmation that "Super Mario" games will be released with Nintendo Switch was not necessarily from Nintendo but...

web.archive.org/web/20161112204427/http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/66325/20161111/nintendo-switch-release-date-specs-price-latest-news-update-super-mario-galaxy-3-super-mario-sunshine-hd-coming-to-switch-details.htm
GUISE

Sounds pretty good

Muh dick.
Hope they give it more substance.

Sunshine still looks good today, no need for an HD version.

Breddy gud
Going to be shit just like Zeldo

But then they can't sell it to you again.

Better res

Nothing SD can look good on an HD screen. Does Sunshine even support 16:9 ?

On Dolphin

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES.

NINTENDO

IS

MAKING

MARIO

GAMES

>mfw we finally got another Custom Robo Super Mario 64

[citation needed]

Anyone can edit that shit. Several hoaxes have started with imdb edits being passed off as legit.

MY DICK

this is why no one trusts voice actors, fucking unprofessional amateurs

Fuck You

I hate how this HD style makes it look all plasticky and artificial now.
I know it's my nostalgia bias speaking, but nobody can deny the games have degraded in every aspect. They're too easy, it looks to plasticky, and they've lost the creative momentum.

So now Nintendo releases a more powerful console to "keep up" despite their games not needing that hardware. What is there to do now? Bump maps on Marios skin? The mechanics are still the same. The new graphics style actually makes the games suffer.

Dolphin exists, making it totally irrelevant if it even is true to begin with.

how do you know he's alone? stop pulling shit out of your ass

But then I'll be constipated.

he has a wife but no kids

Didn't knew about the wife bit, guess it'll be only me who's dying alone then.

you're not alone user.

you got Mark

The switch has Dual Stage triggers?
Thank fuck

You can increase the resoluction on Dolphin. There's also a 60fps hack and HD texture packs.

No it doesn't.

I call fake, that nu game doesn't look like Galaxy one bit.

But Sunshine is the worst 3D Mario game.
It's still good though.

Step up your bait, son.

Fuck you nigger! It's the second BEST! because 64 is the best

why tho

If it's anything like TPHD then it's going to look absolutely the same and have next to no new content. I definitely would have preferred they just make a new game with heavy influence from Sunshine, but I guess we're still in the age of half-assed remakes that people are dumb enough to lap up. At least it'll be portable, but we still have no reliable information on battery life.

Ugh, just leave that turd buried.

Mark thinks VNs are vidya. Nobody could ever be friends with a person like that!

Now we can play Galaxy with a second analog, for better camera control. Sounds interesting.
If they added more stuff like how Mario 64 DS was to 64 I'd be interested. Make it 180 Shine Sprites, add new stages, make the blue coin challenge less tedious and add a proper final boss fight and I'd get it.

if they actually include one with the system as they did with the NES, SNES, and GB, that'd be a fucking system seller

I can

They really got stuck in a corner with that one, huh? I remember all the "Where can Mario go after GALAXY?" threads. Turns out the answer was fucking nowhere.

i better see rosalina as a playable character

Sunshine > 64 > Galaxy 1 > Galaxy 2 > 3D World > the rest

64 > Sunshine > the rest

And? Are you actually excited about getting to buy a remake of a game that will probably look worse than the emulated gamecube version and will probably have memes thrown in by the localization team?

Man the only 3D mario game I really liked was 64 (and SM3DW if you count that), I was never able to get into Sunshine or the other Galaxy games.

There's always room for improvement. The goop looks like shit when upscaled and Mario looks a little on the plastic side of things. It's not aged perfectly but it's certainly better than most games.

wtf, I hate martinet now

Only on a specifically-configured 3rd party build of the Dolphin emulator. Otherwise widescreen hack makes the water & heat shimmer effects fuck up everything big time.

It's either that or another fucking uninspired, shovelware New Super Mario Bros game. I hope whoever made the garbage soundtrack gets shot. It makes me want to throw up.

Unless its going to be like Super Mario 64 DS, theres no reason for that when Dolphin can already do that.

On one hand, they made 3 Super Mario Bros. games on the NES so thats expected but on the other hand, Galaxy again? Why?

nintendo desperately tries to make new games and hardware because evidently their wii u was so outdated already you can emulate wiiu games at this very moment

Believe it or not, I don't want a Galaxy 3. Instead, I wanted the Mexican theme to be expanded upon.

God, that looks worse than the Wii U.

thats because
its a shit screenshot

I sure hope so. Even my Wii U takes better, less bloated screenshots than THAT

That's emulatable? Nice

I just wanted video games

poor bastard

How does the lack of the tablet work for emulation?

Disable texture compression in the settings m8, it makes a massive difference

See

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE BLOOM.

The industry is fucking suffering

I think someone is lying here why would Sony want an employee to post political shit if they didn't want to. If anything I could see them stopping him from posting pro-Trump shit. Not force him to post political stuff if he doesn't want to.

there goes all hope

would rather have sunshine 2 because sunshine is loaded with filler. It's probably the worst of the series to replay.

Sony was one of Hillary's donors

It still doesn't make sense for them to force a random programmer to post political stuff. Like I said if they just said post pro-Trump shit and you're fired I would believe that without question. I mean why would they want employees posting shit that will just get them hate from half of their customers if they didn't want to?

It's amazing how many people bet the farm on a candidate who did fucking nothing.

Has anything Sony's done in the last few years made sense?

Shitting all over Microsoft for trying to eliminate used games so everyone cheered when they announced people now have to pay for multiplayer made perfect fucking sense. However them making the PS4Pro to compete with PC is probably the stupidest bullshit I've seen in a while.

Nigger that's Andy FUCKING Gavin.
One of the two developers of crash bandicoot. The Defacto icon of the Playstation one.

Why were we put on this world?
Just to suffer?

he also developed jak and daxter, I'm not sure if he programmed the day and night cycle in the game but I was pretty impressed with it

Why do people post their political views on their twitter when they should know everyone who is following them doesn't care?

The bloom was only saturated In the Wind Waker around the high noon hours of the overworld. Just about any other time of day, or any other place in the game looked fine.

Nobody can be this retarded, you must be pretending.

Considering the Wiiu has been the best console since the ps2 era why wouldn't I want a Switch?

Seems to be the case with a lot of actors, I waached Goku's actor have a mental breakdown live lol

I've played every 3D Mario game but Sunshine, and I still think 64 is the best if only for the level of fucking snappiness Mario has. If I push the stick, he's fucking there. I mean, game theories and half-pressed button memes aside, I can get shit done in that game to this day, with ease.

Is Super Mario Sunshine -really- better than Mario 64?

vertical platforming is a lot easier than in super mario 64, the walljumping and that back-forward jump being the two most immediately obvious things improved.

Sunshine Mario is probably the snappiest, fastest mario to exist.

Compared THAT Mario with the one from 3D World and you'll see a VERY stark difference.

it better not just be a lazy graphics remaster. They better fucking finish some of the things

they should make it 60FPS.

also they should make FLUUD invisible

And that's why aesthetic > Graphic power
But idiots just want to have the bigger specs and stare at semi-realistic things that will look like a ps2 game in a year.
Don't worry goym, we'll update this ps2 game to ps3 game with this new remastered edition

Did anyone else
skip the comets altogether?

I recently played both Galaxy 1 and 2 for the first time, and I can't be bothered.

That's like 7 dimenions, bro.