Now that Nostalrius is coming back (rebranded as Elysium), are we gonna make a guild on it? let's go alliance pls

Now that Nostalrius is coming back (rebranded as Elysium), are we gonna make a guild on it? let's go alliance pls

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44550

valkyrie-wow.org/legacy-continues?page=7

We already have 2, Dorf fort and Infinity.
If you want to be a Dorf go alliance and join dorf fort
If you want some sweet orc ass and troll pussy go horde and join infinity.

Kill yourself to be honest

We will always be horde, get over it.

Kill yourself Karoon.

No.

good

It was a surreal experience to feel my hype die in real time as I read the announcement.

P.S. Alliance is for faggots.

i hope you scrubs are self aware that you are the lowest of the low in gaming

not even close, there's mobile, console, sports, casual etc etc all below MMORPG. Maybe it's the lowest "acceptable level", where all others should be purged by fire, but it's still a long way down.

shit, these fuckers are delusional

having fun is low in gaming

So what happened between them and blizzard?

Blizzard gave them a stern talking to and said it's okay as long as they don't make money?

MMOs represent the closest thing to a large scale reality+ holodeck type 'simulator plus' dealio. Hating on MMOs is for decidedly non-patrician manlets who probably don't even have a fucking waifu TO meet in the virtual.

don't forget ASSFAGGOTs, and fighting games

You hipsters faggots just want to socialize, but Facebook is too mainstream for you, so you use these garbage "games"

No, Blizzard injected them with remote controlled explosive charges and they will set them off when the new server has been up long enough that everyone thinks blizzard just doesn't care.

Cool. I'll be playing on the fresh realm. I might make a horde and alliance character. I think most of the turbo nerds in the discord want to go Horde, so I'll join up with you guys there. I may also play an alliance character if I can rejoin the raiding guild I was in on Elysium.

The new realm is delayed. Why can't they release all three realms at once without all this fucking around?
I just want to play some warcraft already, fuck

>tfw nostalrius will be back up before burning-crusade and corecraft

Night elf warrior coming through

Seriously, goy? Besides, I don't, at least not always. MMOs offer me socialization, but in the good ones (The only ones I actually play, of course) there has historically been far more on offer as well. MMOs bring the most options to the table of any genre when they're at their best. That's not even WoW, for the record. WoW was alright, with some elements rising to excellent. The genre has only been in decline since before WoW existed, sadly, as MMO's complexity and funding requirements far exceed the amount of investment people tend to make when they have to see a profit.

Why do you fags pretend like this shit is better than the current trash and that you dont like it because you're retarded nostalgiafags?
WoW was never good

I had planned to go Horde this new fresh start around, but fuck it, NE warr it is.

This the game where you can just mash your keyboard and win every fight?

Because the faggots browsing this shithole weren't old enough to play vanilla WoW

Including you

I don't think so.

You have to wait for the cooldowns you retard
Totally different and better

No, just most fights

I remember one of the classes was literal keyboard mashing. Was it the Hunter?

Eh, once I went on the discord and saw the avataring faggots that lurk there I lost all interest. I'll find some other faggots to play with. See you on the battlefield.
Casual faggots.

No, you're thinking of the protection paladin post-cataclysm.
It has never recovered

?

Only a few redditors stuck in the past were enjoying Nostalrius, get over it.

I am so sorry to hear your cancer is terminal user, but it's probably for the best.

Help I think I might be retarded, I downloaded the client, made the account, moved over the realmlist.wtf file, but can't log in. It gives the incorrect information error message, despite it being correct.

Nigger, sword spec makes it easier for humans to kill higher level enemies. Plus, diplomacy reduces the rep grind. Humie has godlike racials.

The new servers aren't up yet. Wait until the end of this month.

Do you even vanilla WoW?

Are there any decent TBC or WotLK servers?

No, right?

Corecraft

elf shoah?

soon™

For fuck sakes.

Please tell us what kind of games a mature gamer like yourself would play?

Hide the dick, tournament edition.

Unto all things, death and chaos!

So, another elf warrior?

8th remake of Nostalrius

So we have to wait even longer if we want to start fresh? I want to play on a Nostalrius that will have activity but I don't want to have to deal with everyone being done already. Didn't have time to play last time.

You wont have time again because this shit is going to be shut down in a week.

you fags are missing out

i mean paladins in general
paladins are objectively always the best class in anything

Paladins in vanilla were used for staying out of combat for rezzing and healing.
They really didn't know what they were doing with paladins

i had fun leveling one, just cycle between seals and a judgement, and occasionally buff yourself
was fun

Do we have to put this shit into the OP of every Nost thread? Alliance have much better zones to level in, and racials that are on par, if not better than Horde in vanilla.

The only reason Nostalrius went down in the first place was to try to coerce Blizzard into creating legacy servers nicely. Now the Nostalrius team is convinced that the only way to get them to make legacy servers is to have private servers so big they dwarf the retail game. They will.

D&D paladins are a pretty bad class, you are better off just being a cleric, but that's probably because full casters are pretty much better than anything else.

No see Eastern elves are cute and fuggable and make good waifus

Elves from the west are holier than thou cunts that are better off purged. They're the tumblrites of the elves

I noticed cuckchan is here trying to get us play alliance so their shitty /vg/ guild doesn't get stomped into the dirt by us again

Because the games are actually very different.

WoW sucks, but I am tempted to bot the game to grief the cucks.

This is true, with the exception of STV, Alliance has it a lot better.

he's not wrong though.
hard mode for either faction is nelf and troll because of how situational their racials are

You'd be competing with the chinks. They also locked down devilsaur spawns in un'goro back on nost

cheers, guess I don't have to play at all

no the chinks bot endlessly and drive up AH prices because they have a stranglehold on endgame mats

Nost devs did nothing, even let some of the honor farmers keep their ranks after unbanning them

It's true, Nost devs are pozzed beyond belief.

Apparently Crestfall is another vanilla realm in the making which features: China being denied access + VPN ban, devs that won't cave in to the first C&D order from Blizzard, actual vanilla values for stuff (so no Paladin spells scaling off of AP, normal rage/threat generation) and progress towards newer expansions without losing the older servers (so TBC server comes out, vanilla server still actie too).

Crestfall is literally a meme, i was in their discord channel asking questions and they are bunch of cunts who just want to jump on the post-Nost vanilla hype train for easy $$$$ from donations from autistic griefing guilds like NOPE/Coalition

And guess what? Their "ultra-super-mega" client with "superior scripts" are nothing but modified MANGOS with a different name slapped over it

I just don't want to play with china. Fuck gold sellers.

I had fun with Nost but I'm not doing this shit again. Maybe in another five years or something. Thanks for the memories, though.
also, alliance is for faggots

they had minimum impact on Nost, infact the retarded Ungoro Mafia (which was NA) guild had more impact on server economy by having 100% lockdown on Devilsaur leather inflating the price to insane amounts

we all say that

speak for yourself, i haven't played since nost died

yet

cheers, confirms I don't have to play the game at all

user, it's been more than a while, i've gotten over it, clearly you haven't

we all say that

Worgen are why I hate furfags and WoW by proxy. Stupid faggot ass niggers managed to make werewolves skeevy.

Nigga there aren't any Worgen in Vanilla

what the fuck is this revisionism? Nostalrius got shut down hard, as they always will, and that got people begging for legacy servers. Not the other way around.

They will get shut down again.

As a former warrior player, good riddance. Vanilla was fucking terrible.

they werent shut down actually, they are hosting again from the same french ISP as before meaning Blizzard didnt shut them down but they shut down their own server.

God fucking damn it. I'm not going to sink another whole fucking month into playing a WOW private server and then watch it slowly die/get shut down by Blizz.

I would fucking LOVE to play again, but I'm sersiouly fucking fed up with these private servers and having to start all over again and again!

we all say that

we all say that

They plan to bring back nostalrius characters in the PVP server.

But they also plan to bring a PVE server and a fresh new PVP server.

we all say that

we all say that

lok'tar fam

daddy issues

TradeChat needs to raped and murdered in most gruesome way possible

These bitches need a visit from babushka so she can whip their degenerate asses into shape.

still would

how's this game going? or rather, the other, next game…

you all say that

or

Devilsaur farming is some of the most fun I've had in this game.

>tfw he still got rank 13 faster than anyone in

Looks like the fresh server will launch 3-4 weeks after the old PvP one.

FOR DA HORDE XD XD XD

And holy shit Kronos 2 is a joke of a server.

wut? Every warrior spec is godlike in vanilla. You sound like a fag

Okay, what the fuck am I doing. Why the fuck am I playing Vanilla WoW. Fuck this gay ass mmorpg shit. Shit was ever good 101.

Well its more like the Dsaur spawns where locked down by a group that had a guild on both factions and they camped the Dsaur spawns to put a stranglehold on Dsaur leather and horribly inflated the prices of Dsaur leather on the AH

Enjoy being chucked in the slammer for the inevitable rape charges pressed against you.

horde is pretty lame to be honest family
would not fug

I just wish for a server that will progress to TBC.

I don't care if it's Nost or Crestfall.

Tbc was shit fam

Damn, 2007 called…

Sage because this is unnecessary, not worth reading, and only being posted to pretend I didn't waste my time

But HOLY FUCK, I hate non-native and supposedly fluent euro english speakers so goddamn much. Web developers and co. the world over generally need to pick up and "read a motherfuckin' book nigga", but this is a whole new level. A russian-french co-creation must be the ultimate final form of internet forum faggotry and pretentiousness. See how nost, and now apparently elysium put up these hotpocket "community managers" (lol) to handle their english PR, how they just try to imitate the way representatives of real companies speak without grasping why they do it? But I suppose that even if they don't belong to a real organization that their mere wording could attract lawsuits to and get their asses fired from, the stiff authoritative tone puts them in less danger of lapsing into their native niggerspeak and thus scaring away the american playerbase they crave. The american players their server needs to have any kind of appeal because everyone hates playing with europeans, even europeans

If crestfall/netherwing etc. can keep making the literally retarded frog worshippers in the community exude vast quantities of salt just by frankly, politely and informally explaining why most private servers are bad on a technical level, I don't care if they never actually release anything. WoW sucks anyway. Fuck it

Why aren't you playing on PrimalWoW ? It's a Vanilla progressive server and Burning Crusade is coming out during the next summer.

pretty much this

MMOs are dead

Pick one

Fucking newfags.

Was shit until epic or extra feats. Both came in 3e and later.

Was done at half your level. Cleric on the other hand gets his level (times two)*. provided he picked certain domains

Now you're getting desperate.

You faggots needed holy avenger tier broken to make you even remotely playable and even then a fighter/thief has better hp dice rolls, better saves, better proficiency and a better pick of the gearalso muh sneak attacks

PS: A fucking ranger gets more (and better) spells per level. t. thac0fag

at least in nwn, super high-end paladin/CoT(divine champion)s can be extremely dangerous in a pvp situation if they have prep time and they hit you soon enough and you're evil

meanwhile rangers are way better at really high levels
>has the epic feat bane of enemies, adding +2 to attacks rolls, effectively removing the dual-wielding penalty when a light offhand is used and adds +2d6 damage vs favored enemies, and gets +8 to damage taunt listen and spot rolls against you anyway because 35 ranger levels with you as a favored enemyassuming your subrace is covered by favored enemy: your non-sub race

28 weapon masters are better than both though, at least vs crittable opponents

That is the conclusion I came too.
It's now Facebook with some shitty gameplay mechanics attached. The people that use to play it is what made it great, now it's just a bunch of try hards and boring faggots. Also, for the 100000000x

WORLD OF WHORECRAFT WAS NEVER FUCKING GOOD HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF

Well no shit they're going to be retard strong. However under 3e/3.5e rules (which NWN is based on), Clerics, Druids, and Wizards can outclass those level 40 characters by level 15ish.

ZEL FOR HEAD OLD FAG 2017!

they should have made dwarves horde
dwarf hunter B E S T