What game has the best Orcs?

What game has the best Orcs?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/946911.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HoI3

TES for actual culture building and 40k for hillarity.

I like warcraft orcs, you might say they are reskinned warhammer orcs but the truth is they didn't re-skin the orks they just are warhammer orks but with a C.

Phantasy Star Online

Warcraft orcs are nothing like warhammer orks fantasy or 40k.

They are completely different societies.

Indeed. Warcraft orcs are generic barbarians painted green, i.e nigger fetishism in fashionable spring colors.

"muh honorable savages"
Awful writing.

Does it have to be a good game, or a shit one?

nice name

It upsets me how nearly everything in this game was great except the gameplay. Hell, all they needed was some goddamn enemy variety.

Sounds like Witcher 3.

its fun

Gothic

Real life.

He said orcs not apes.

Ya gotz gutz skinny, I'll give ya dat, an dere gettin' all over da place, eeugh.

humans are apes user

Dark Messiah stranger

Was there every any modding scene for it? The game was just too easy to play. Yes I already handicapped myself with no upgrades or runes

he was still asking for orks and not humie gitz or sum dum ape

Orcs build. What they build is solely designed to kill, butcher, torture and inflict pain, but they build. Niggers can only destroy in a hedonistic lust, they don't have a deep hatred for life like Orcs do.

I love it how he's all tough, but like everyone, as soon as he gets a faceload of pepper spray, he kinda has a moment where he knows he's become harmless and clearly didn't think his cunning plan through.

maybe he thought he was going to be a martyr or something but then realized being a martyr sucks.

Of Orcs and Men because Arkhail actually uses his strength for something productive.
Tossing his goblin buddy Styx at enemies for massive damage.

Doing that shit stings at the end but his probably stings all year anyways.

It's less that and more an extreme affection for krumpin gitz and dakka.

the hell is he doing? is he taking a piss while being arrested? is he actually trying to threaten someone while taking a piss and being arrested?

Yes

But why?

Trying to act hard like literally pissing himself, yeah.

while literally pissing himself* fuck.

but is it fun?

Moar lewd orcs

Are you new here?
Hes a drunken emotionally driven normalfag, nothing new.
People are retarded

Fuck, thought she didnt have nigger lips at first glance

Your mileage may vary. Personally I enjoyed it while I know who really dislike it. I say check igg for a pirate and see for yourself.

well no but I just dont get how people, even normal fags can act in such a stupid way. Wouldn't normalfags be less likely to do embarrassing shit like this?
I hope he is because I cant imagine any other reason you would act this way. I dont understand people.

sure satan.

How new are you?

i think you mean dick sucking delicious orc lips

very new apparently, I just dont understand it, none of it.

maybe this is more towards your persuasion

k

I found one mod which replaces the protagonist with Legolas and another one that turns off the HUD and that last one apparently doesn't work on all systems.

I'm going to retract my previous statement about enemy variety. If they even just added some fucking adaptive AI, where orcs and uruks would change formation, tactics, and even parry Talion, then that would be cool. Shattering the morale of the group by killing or spooking the commander would disorganize everyone and then and only then would it be acceptable for it to go to the hack 'n slash shit.

More femorcs you cucks.

dropped

The one with dead orcs.

Butthurt chav detected.

that's cheating, lingerie makes anything hot

Hahah, please don't,
Orks need to be removed.

But there's nothing threatening about chav orcs

HERE WE GOS BOIS

What? The influence of evil degenerating a people into chavs is quite horrifying.

Source?

Age of Wonders

Wesnoth.

They're completely different. Warhammer Orks are like a hive of spore creatures that multiply at alarming rates. Warcraft Orcs are space kangs that dindu nuffin.

FUCK ORCS

Kill for the Emperor?

I need this

Isn't there a Shadow of Mordor 2 being made?

did someone say orcs?

Now this is my fetish.

But that's clearly futa on trap user

source

FTFY

futa_loli_with_giant_cock_molests_grown_man
I_guarantee_this_wasn't_what_you_wanted

hitomi.la/galleries/946911.html

the one youre playing.

out of all the units to not get war cry why musketeers? theyre expected to get in to melee occasionally

fanks bruv

But those don't exist user.

You mustn't like orks then.

I wish I was an orc. I'd be one of those fat hedonistic pleasure orcs though, if not just a goblin.

Posting relevant images

i just want to play a game where you become the leader of a tribe of orcifus, get'em pregnant, then conquer and unite the orc tribes with your halforc children

nice dub-dub-quads

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War

I want to SEX an orc.

Das it fam.

Confirmed for never having played the original orcs & humans. Warcraft blatantly copied warhammer. They originally wanted to make a warhammer rts, but GW refused to license them, so they made something just different enough to avoid legal trouble.

so, its not the same?

Me too

Wrong sex idiot

he's practicing for a go at Big Bill Hell's Challenge Pissing

is of orcs and men any good?
it looks fun but i want to hear your opinions about it.

it looks like the type of game op is looking for

Fuck filthy treehugging elves

Orcs are the real deal

Im proud

That would be an interesting game to play.

Speaking of which, is AoW3 good?

With the expansions, it's good.
Would recommend buying it on sale though, since at the base price it's a bit expensive.

Depends. Grognards will swear up and down it's an inferior iteration compared to AoW or AoW2, but personally, I found it enjoyable. It is true the original lacked some of the factions from AoW, but the expansions have been adding them back in, so IMO it's nearly there.

And yes, only get it on sale, though. It is expensive to get it all.

Styx is better.

Would one want to SEX you, though?

I really hope they will SEX me.

They won't.

Im going to SEX with them.

You're going to MASTURBATE while thinking of SEX with them, but you will never SEX them for reals.

You think so, Captain Obvious?

There's a reason why Middle Earth setting has no female uruks.

Why do you have to remind me we live in an awful world with no cute green fit girls.

id still hit it.

You would hit a jewish woman too, i guess.

Jewish women aren't the orcs of the human world.

Greeks are.

no that is way too vile for me.

without expansions it doesnt feel like a step forward from previous games, maybe even backwards a little unless you really like the class system, which i do but a sizable number of others werent impressed by. either way you get what is in my opinion a better tactical combat system.
with expansions though i think its the best game in the series. the expansions tend to focus on the strategic aspects such as capturing buildings within a cities territory to give bonuses to units produced by that city, or upgrades that apply to that entire race under your control. and the choice of race/class plays an even bigger role, although i think that may have been something patched in to the vanilla game. as an example human assassins have swimming and water concealment so that they can have sex with mermaids in secret.

Because [current year] games don't have SDK releases, duh

I thought that was black people

How can a nigger be the human version of an orc? They aren't human to begin with.

Orcs have industry and sometimes they have honor.

What do black people have?

Looks like that green bitch from Adorevia.