What the fuck happened dude?

What the fuck happened dude?

He used to be a god damn hero that hated political correctness and journalists, doing whatever he wanted.

Now he's a fucking SJW cuck

WHAT HAPPENED?

he went on some e-celeb vids to explain his thoughts, I can't remember which coz fuck e-celebs but basically hes really uninformed and thinks feminism = dictionary definition.

TL;DR hes a lemming

What did he do this time?

I just don't understand. He said fuck journalism and fuck gawker, every time someone called him out he told them to fuck off. He was like a lesser western Kamiya.

It all went fucking wrong.

literally who

WEW

fag

Get the fuck out

>>>/facebook/

It's not complicated. He's an ugly, doughy, single, babyfaced beta, and he's not rich. You can say all of that and still get your dick wet when you're good looking, but when your sexual market value is in the toilet and you find yourself alone and in your mid 40s, the only women who would normally fuck you are low SMV legbeards, who, surprise surprise, are SJWs.

Get out with your fetishes, fetishfag

I wanna fug them so badly ;_;

once he said 'well, I hire people from Gamasutra because they're the most qualified' i knew this cuck was a lost cause. he's dumb enough to think pr equals reality.

You know what a lot of these former 'rebels' (let's call'em that for the sake of argument) have in common? They've become parents.

It breaks my fucking heart and I can only hope that they're outliers because of their (marginal) fame and some kind of fucking fear, but good fucking god they all become insane pussies.

its natural kids rebel on they parents

it only takes one sip of koolaid

also he fell out of the spotlight, so the only way to get back in is to be a total cocksucker

beat the rice, end up on ice.

Nice trips, but I think that pic is shopped.

like Peter Thiel said, the entire Tech industry is poisoned, if you want to survive in the game industry you have to drink the koolaid and show that you did for fempoints which CEOs and the Bosses love it, if go against and be vocal about they will crush you if you are not big enough to survive. Want Funds for a game or a tech job? drink the koolaid.

Sharp eyes user. Here's the original.

Progressivism is a mental disease that afflicts the weak and stupid.

It would take
A LOT
for that to happen. I mean he's a jap that already tells people to fuck off left and right, and probably had to tell a shitton of SJWs off because of Bayonetta. When Kamiya becomes an SJW is when the world is truly over.

You mean that thing that never was as good as Interstate or Carmageddon?

please tell me thats fake!
no god, not SouthPark
they just got gud again

Yeah it is, it's originally from an ad for some cosmetic surgery company.

Not a difficult process to explain, and it's a widespread phenomenon

Good thread OP.
nod really :ddds

The answer is quite simple, but not one any of you are ever fucking willing to accept.

They were never your heroes. They just toed that line when it was necessary, acted the part, while steadily helping to push western society toward what they now embrace. This was the plan all along, and you all helped in your own way. Every time you accepted a new badass female character, every time you accepted a white character being replaced with some "minority", every time you accepted decay in quality, every time you defended those things.

You were all a part of this process, lead by fake heroes.

He hates stupid Journals but doesn't know that most feminists are horrible people. Just like most normal people.

What is it lately with white dads with black kids? why are these men going for single mums?

Fuck this brain washing shit

If anything anime raises standards to levels unreachable by real women, not lowers them.

No, he just grew up.

And it's way past your time.

epic meme my bro eheh xXDDD

Daughter.

Men(specially whites) are prone to fall for the feminism meme because they just want to protect their daughters from all the rape, murder and patriarchal abuse that allegedly happens 24/7 in the western world.

Erik Kain suffered the same fate.

single mums are the easiest bitches in the world

THIS

Apparently the normalfags didn't all stay on cuckchan.

not when a certain board keeps inviting them over

at least he signed his name on her arm so we know who his wife's son's father is

That's how they became single moms.

Outlaw 2 has the coolest story in Twisted Metal 2 though. And then 1 and 2 team up in 3 and Head-On and it's even cooler. And even Outlaw 2's story relies upon Outlaw 1 being the best character in 1, as opposed to female characters like Pit Viper, who never appears again.