4 AM

Losing control?

What game do you try to play the most competitively?

Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/
m.facebook.com/cometpingpong/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1&refsrc=http://8ch.net/pol/res/8203720.html&_rdr
cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/
archive.
8ch.net/bans.html
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last game I played competitively in any way was Splatoon.

Suggestion box for Trumps administration.

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Shooters usually.

Morning everyone!

Got to race my friend in Dirt 3 for a couple of hours tonight, so much fun. We've been wanting to race in another game for a long long time but its online is down and hamachi hated my computer sadly.

This game is pretty good. The tracks feel a little moutain passy so with some eurobeat its pretty nice.

Been forever since I played anything competitively, and usually when I did it wasn't even to win, just annoy the fuck out of my friends. Learning about Snake's Invisi-mine, or using Lucas' PK Absorb on Waddle-Doos made for some real hilarity.

I'm not really into competitive games anymore. Lost my touch over the years, I guess. Used to play a lot of Unreal Tournament, though. Anyway, had one of those days where you really want to play a game but can't decide which one. So I'm playing Pokemon Soul Silver, and I've got Big Trouble in Little China buffering. Just beat Whitney, so I'm doing okay in that regard. Trying not to think about going to lay flowers on my wife's grave for her birthday later but I have trouble not thinking about it when this time of year comes around.

I love how Gamefreak decided to fuck with people by giving her Miltank the ability to negate ghost type immunity to normal attacks.

What happened?

Whats your team on silver so far? Doing a randomizer or anything?

Sorry for your loss user, think you've talked about it in here before a while back

FUCK
I EVEN GOT AN HOUR
I'M GETTING WORSE
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Recommend me some Vinyl Records. I'm tired of having King Crimson on Loop.

go to sleep man

Get some oingo boingo fam

probably pokemon, but only because I'm an autistic minmaxing perfectionist.

I think everyone is drunk with smug. That's why this thread is dead.

I'd be pissed if I'd brought a ghost. I used that Onix from the early town instead, though. Paralyzed her Miltank (twice because of that fucking berry) with my Flaafy, then used Screech and spammed Rock Smash.
Complications during childbirth.

No randomizer. I've got
I love Kadabra. I had one as the pillar of my team when I played Leaf Green.
Probably. I drink pretty heavily so if I have I don't remember. Just drinking water tonight, though. Gotta stay hydrated or something. Should probably actually start my movie up soon.

This.

thats depressing user

Now that's horrible.

Watching the liberal media just spinning and lying just as much as before is making me furious more than anything.

Flaafy and its evo is always fun.

I try to avoid abra+ because I've used them in so many playthroughs.

Are you winning son?

They said Trump would do the same shit they're doing before election day. Fucking hilarious.

My life is fucking depressing.

Yeah. I have to tell her how her mom died one day, too. She doesn't know. I'm not going to tell a little kid the truth. It would traumatize her.

I think I've only actually used Abra in Leafgreen. Last time I really played Pokemon I was still in the "my starter and a couple weaklings for backup" mindset. I might swap one of these guys out for a Nidoran, though. Male Nidoran look awesome.

I'm going to try, feel like I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from.

Somehow I don't think you're as autistic as this one fucking tripfag named Dexter back in the day on half/vp/ was that bred up near perfect Pokemon without any RNG tweaking, and then would share the results with his fellow anons.

That really sucks, hope your life's been looking up, or if not, gets better soon. At least you've still got your kid though.

I find myself smiling a lot more lately since the golden Don won. I just hope the fucking protestors (rioters?) don't fuck up my dinner tomorrow. heading into the town north of mine, and while all's quiet around here, they've been having protests up that ways.

I actually first used the Mareep line in White 2. Surprised me how good they were as electric types.

I hope he breaks up the major media companies. Would be beautiful.

I try to rotate out my highest level ones or keep the levels all even through a play through to make it a little harder.

Haven't played any multiplayer FPS in a while, but I replayed FEAR a little while ago and learned to skeet shoot breddy gud.

Was that image intentionally made as a riff on "This is fine", or was that just something that coincidentally seems similar?

All according to plan. He's gonna look amazing when suddenly he "unites the country".

(checked)
Nice Trips.

It's as good as can be expected.

I'm too lazy for all the rotating, really. Kind of hoping they put G/S/C on the 3DS eshop soon

I'm having fun watching the world learn about Pizzagate.

m.facebook.com/cometpingpong/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=1&refsrc=http://8ch.net/pol/res/8203720.html&_rdr

I don't have a fecesbook account, so I can't see most of the reviews.

did he live off of neetbux? I can't imagine any other way someone would have time for that.

Yeah I used them in HG last time I played and really liked them. Static is a really fun annoying ability in single player.

(Checked)
Wew that looks fun.

I need to go back and play FEAR some time.

Oh yeah for sure. Honestly just him not fucking up much is going to get him reelected. Let alone when he fixes health care and other easy problems that King Nigger created.

Well, hope that's it with the roadblocks.

Dunno, but I had the same thought.

By the way, here's the Cytube link. Comfy music until 6 AM Eastern.

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater/

Yeah. He really need to make his own channel or something for real journalism.

Here's a good video of some britbong that actually realizes that the left's bullshit is what drove trump to win (or at least helped a lot).

I don't blame you for sticking with a single party for the main game. It's probably due to the nonlinearity after Ecruteak gym (you can go west or east), but the Johto leveling curve is abysmal for trying to really level much up to be useful and replace part of your party, and really wasn't touched up too much for the remakes.

I'm ordering an original GB for xmas and have a copy of gold laying around somewhere. Its going to be damn comfy.

The pizza stuff almost made me want to vote for Shillary tbh

I just finished pokemon moon today.
Whose idea was it to put a legendary pokemon battle right after 10 minutes of cutscenes, and a fight with the champion?

Pedo ring aside, I bet the actual pizza amazing.

Rhythm games but I'm not very good at them

I'm drunk on booze and was playing vidya

I've got that old Pokemon Yellow GBC somewhere (though lord knows where my copy of Yellow is) and the carts, but I'd like them to put out official eshop versions, I guess. SoulSilver's nice but the original music makes me smile. I had a magazine before the game came out, I forget the name, but they did this big preview of Gold and Silver and it was all I read for a solid year or so.

The problem I've got is that it's a pain grinding without actual trainers to fight. Wild pokemon xp is abysmal.

No clue, but I remember him doing that not once, not twice, but like five or six times back during gen five. All the other distro guys back then would either settle for double or triple flawless or tweak the RNG, but he would just do it legit until he wound up with stuff like quintuple flawless with the right nature, abilities, and egg moves.

Do you have to watch the cutscene every time? Maybe they just wanted to fuck with min maxers.

And hes right. Its fucking hilarious that the left tries to pretend that they are like edgy and rebellious when they are the ones in full control.

Hello everyone have you had a good day

What you drinkin fam?

I'd love to have some of my old comfy pokemon merch. I've got a little but not a fraction of what I had from gen 1/2. Was like 8 when it came out, perfect age for it to take over my life for a couple of years.

Yeah its been great so far, how about you user?

I'm only playing ones that are getting sequels.

The media strangle has been it's least anti-Trump it's ever been since Trump went down the Escalator
It's weird

That was a fucking close call. That would have been like 1/3 of my income gone right there. Thank god I can still sell them.

Exactly. the wild Pokemon curve sucks, but you can at least get some decent EXP from the trainers. But once they're fought, they're fought, unless they're the sort you can register to the Pokegear, and even then they don't always want to battle.

While a neat idea, I MUCH prefer the Vs Seeker to having to phone in people or wait for them to call. It's especially annoying for gym leader rematches as you first have to track them down outside their gym (only on certain days or times), and then call them during the one time a week they're free to arrange shit (Platinum handled rematches much better with random gym leaders showing up to that bar or whatever in the Battle Zone each day).

Fucking kikes I swear they'll try any damn way to fuck you over. Also some drunk cunt crashed her car right now; swerved right into a parked car and then walked away.

I wanted to get into FOB invasions in MGSV but everyone else already has grenade launchers that shit out a million stun grenades, and then they trap you into a near inescapable combo with the Hand of Jehuty and the tranquilizer gun that takes one round anywhere to knock you out.

Guessing that smug pepe flag fits how you feel over that?

I just bought Civ 6 please tell me it's actually an alright game

Ok, Dad basically told me to fuck off for the day, so I went to mum's work to ask for petrol money and spent the rest of the day at GW, didn't spend money but I did play Blood Bowl

that is absurd. I've done that once, but only with one mon in gen 6 before you could hack them in.

A lot of my stuff is who knows where ever since we moved when I was a kid. In a shed or something somewhere. I got Yellow with the GBC, bought Blue anyway, got Silver and Crystal when they hit, too.

As boring as X/Y were, at least they did trainers right with the Battle Whatsit by that one city. My biggest issue is that making HMs non-mandatory resulted in way too linear of a game. On that one route there's a river right there and in any other Pokemon game I'd be able to follow it to find something. Nope, can't surf on that, sorry. They need to figure out a better solution to stop HMs taking over your movesets.

They're not laughing anymore, they're probably fucking scared that Trump will do away with them if they keep trying to directly pull the wool over people's eyes the way they were until the election blew their credibility right the fuck out.

At least with HGSS's rematch system is that if you call them at that time they'll be there until you battle

Maybe a little. They are still twisting shit he said like saying hes flip flopping on stuff when he isn't just to anger Trump supporters.

FOBs when the game first came out where pretty fun. Most people only had basic rifles and stuff.

I loved getting on the tallest point at the end of my base and playing a cat and mouse sniper game for 10 minutes as he tried to close in on my position.

GW?

We're getting our first hard freeze of the winter here tonight. 26 degrees out now.

Press F to Pay Respects To Your Flower Bed

I feel like I'm being protected by a veil of smugness.

SOME NEWS THAT MADE ME EVEN MORE SMUG TODAY

archive. li/Dx9Hn

I almost feel bad about it, but fuck them. I need my resale places free of illegal immigrants.

what a fucking newfag.

I started off with red just a little while after it released. I remember this really fat sweaty kid let me borrow his GB and red for a week so I'd get into it to play with him.

It hasn't frosted here more than once yet and that was a fluke. I had my AC on max all night long and it didn't even drop below 60 in my house.

I've just been doing it automatically. Something about them using a script to track people that look at archive links from 8.

The big tabloid here had "The Glam First Lady Melania Trump" on it's cover today, and I laughed
The fact that Trump is the president elect let alone doing anything is shifting the window hard, and it's fucking glorious
One of you burgers better run for the house next election

Games Workshop, you know, Space Marines and shit, with Blood Bowl basically being Burgerball with the Niggers having green skin

Finished the last of my black velvet and moving on to the last of my pie hole. I find alcohol greatly enhances the amount of fun you have in games that encourage communication
I later learned the other team wouldn't have been able to hear me anyways but I thought it was worth a try

I don't understand

This is gonna be the best 4-8 years ever.

I mean recently, Persona 5 and Yakuza 0 are coming out in the US soon.

Are you saying something or all of those made up words?

Ha thats hilarious.

Whats pie hole? And damn I want black velvet so bad. Been drinking vodka all year feels like.

I'm hyped for a Trump-dominated Supreme Court that finally protects the 2nd Amendment so we can own assault rifles and machine guns.

Gen V you could still progress without need for HMs, but they did still have goodies you'd need them to reach, or permanent shortcuts to create back to places you'd already been.

Yeah, that's true.

It's about 60 degrees out where I live right now and the highs are still in the 80s. Probably not going to dip below freezing at night here until late December or early January.

Same, though I'm not looking to resell. I just want less potential competition for good vidya deals (and when I do find a duplicate of something I have at a good price, I try to let my fellow anons know if they're in the area).

Hopefully we get to start watching the Minority Deport as soon as he gets sworn in.

Pretty sure non-burgers can't run for anything government-wise anyhow. Or at least, they shouldn't.

I just want a god damn legal suppressor that doesn't cost a fucking stupid amount and require you to do more paperwork.

These fucking things should be 50$ a pop if even that.

It's going to be 8 as since Trump will be the sitting president the media won't rail on him nearly as hard

Games Workshop is a store that sells Warhammer and Warhammer 40k Miniatures
I went there and played a game of Blood Bowl which they had set up because preorders opened today
Blood Bowl is Gridiron but it's Niggers have Green skin and are called Orks

Ted Cruz was born in Canada and became a Senator

I stupidly left my box cutter out somewhere in the isles at work. Which I'm pretty sure is a big no no, since a kid could find it and hurt themselves. Thinking of going in today even though it's my day off an apologizing. God damnit I needed this job and money

How much are guns in burger land, you know say for example a stock standard 9mm Pistol and a .45 Riffle

It's a brand of Canadian whiskey mixed with a pie flavored liqueur.
And yeah, the general reaction from the team was "he did it the absolute madman." It makes me want to reinstall Rainbow 6 Siege since that's been full of moments like that.

Is there any way they'd know it's your boxcutter?

Good point, the fucking rat.

Whats gridirion?

Do they know it was you?

If its walmart you should be fine either way, they probably won't fire you for a single fuck up this early.

Don't own rifles. You could get a used 9mm in decent shape for 300~ easy. 500+ if you want something fancier and new.

At least you didn't lose a two weeks' paid vacation without compensation or advance notice. Lately I've been testing my limits, seeing how long I can function normally (without feeling dizzy or tired) without food or water. My previous record was about four days, before people started interfering. Anymore, I think I only eat to keep heartburn away.

Gridiron is American Football

Yes, since they wrote my name on it when they gave it to me.

That is completely dependent on make and model, as well as where you get it
You could get one for under $100 but it'll probably be a beat up Hi Point. Alternatively you could spend $750 on an LH9C and have the magic of triple action in your pocket
Do you mean 45-70? .45 is a pistol caliber

Fucking hell that's way out of my price range. How about a home defense shotgun?

You can get a Hi-Point C9 for about $120, new (before any tax or transfer fees, as always), and an H&R Pardner Pump for about $200.

Police Glocks and CZ-75s are usually around $350, and are more than adequate for EDC.

This one friend won't shut the fuck up about LoL, every day we play other games together he whines and bitches that he's got nobody to play with in that game and how it's not fair that I don't play with him through 40 minute matches versus BRs and kids
I don't want to play some assfaggot moba piece of shit for his feelings sake, what do I look like, a babysitter?

No thats soccer

It'll be fiiine. Just remember its a shit job and if you get fired you can always find another.

Like I said I don't know a lot about rifles/shotguns. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find some shotgun for 200~ at a pawnshop/gunshow though.

Heh, at least you might be getting fired over something you actually did (though good luck, hopefully you can keep the job). I've been let go after three days myself from a place I really wanted to work at, not because I did anything in particular, but simply because the store owner didn't like that the manager had assumed I was a good hire.

Yeah I know. I wouldn't consider a hipoint to be "standard" though.

Why are you friends with them.

That actually seems pretty likely. The American Suppressor Association is pushing the Hearing Protection Act to remove suppressors from the NFA restrictions.

Pistols average out at $500, but it varies a lot by manufacturer, model, and caliber.
AR-15s are the most common rifle and a very basic one runs around $1000.

Also like that one guy mentioned .45 rifles are fairly uncommon, the most normal being .45-70. The two common non-hunting calibers are 5.56 and 7.62.

Very good question

Trump winning is the best thing thats happened in my life in years

Shotguns are relatively cheap. You can get a good plain one for around 300 new.

Yeah thats what I'm hoping on. Though I'm afraid the people making them will keep the prices jacked if they have to be bought like a gun with a background check.

Are they ok when not talking about games at least?

Here's a guide for poorfag guns

Trump was right about him being elected going to be "Brexit times five" or whatever it was, I'm not sure when the left, the kikes, and the cucks are going to stop being assmad. Pendulum's swinging. Britain and the US have done their part, guess now Germany or France will be the next to have the attempt to uncuck themselves.

I'm really hoping so. I really need the money right now. I'm praying that going in this morning on my day off and apologizing will help me keep it.

Oh, forgot one. TPP's pretty much dead now since Trump got elected and Congress is refusing to try to pass it in a lame duck period and doesn't want to rile the right up anymore right now, or whatever.

Yeah probably I mean walmart doesn't hire the best and brightest no offense, I'm sure you're ok.

All I want to do is make custom shells and shoot clay pots. A good ol' basic pump action shotgun is all I'm looking for.

Theres a break action on that pic a few posts up for 130$. I've seen single shot break actions for like 80$ before. Dirt cheap.

I think france will come before germany

That image posted earlier seems like a good resource.

Shotguns aren't something I'm knowledgeable about since firearms are something I just got into this year and I mostly like military surplus rifles.

Yeah single shot rules it out pretty quick.

like what?
post pics

Austria is actually next in lineNot Australia unfortunately, then France who should elect Le Pen, then Germany has it's national elections where AfD could win

Just saying if you want the cheapest possible thats basically it.

You could always get a nugget for 150$ and call it a day like most newfags on /k/

Over an hour in. I guess that means you all wanna STAY UP ALL NIGHT

You could wait a while and see what Trump will do. He's talking about a big push to get rid of restrictions so that has the potential to drive prices way down.
Maybe we'll finally get cheap nuggets and SKSs again. I'm hoping to get a Makarov. Those are sweet little spy pistols

Heh, what's the pro national France party? Might want to start tossing some icons on Gepetto, Cornelia, and Jeanne.

How far behind the US does Australia tend to be? Curious as to how long you guys will probably have to wait for your own Trump.

Makarovs are so sexy. If they weren't in a fucktarded caliber I'd have got one.

Don't bully 9x18. They only thing it's missing is supply and that might get unfucked with Trump too.
I actually know a store where I used to live that sold smooth-bore Makarovs. They carried Nagant revolvers too

Hospital here. How are you lot doing this evening?

Smooth bore? WHY

And yeah I mean I just don't like fucky supply lines for ammo like that. Do ruskies even use 9x18 for anything these days?

HOSPITAL

Its been forever fam, how you been?

I figured I might as well post my whole collection.
The top two are a Ruger P97DC and Marlin Model 60.

The next one down is an Enfield Ishapore, which is a post-WW2 bolt action rifle from India. It's similar to the more well-known Lee Enfield except it's chambered in the modern 7.62x51 instead of .303 British.

The bottom is the ubiquitous Mosin Nagant 91/30. It's the first gun I bought on my own.

As you can probably tell from this image I love wood.

Unfortunately nuggets are upwards of $200 nowadays, and that's if you buy online. All of the ones I've found locally are $300+. If Trump lifts the ban on Russian surplus imports I'm gonna buy so many guns though.

Not too bad. Any interesting cases recently?

We have our own Trump already in Pauline Hanson but seeing the way our electoral Process favours a 2 party system and the parties are locked down tight

Any suicide attempts coming through?

I thought you'd killed your self

I saw some for 150$ early this spring actually. Theres a really large store a little while from here that deals mostly in high volume, got in a ton of fresh crates and just pushed them all out the door in a week. Regret not getting one, they were clean as fuck.

I'm guessing there's some slav magic at work, and no, I don't think so. Don't quote me on that though, I have no idea what the Russian army even uses these days

Oh, on a related note, any cases involving Trump salt? Just curious.

Ah, so it's like the US where third party candidates don't exactly have a chance in hell of getting in? Trump had to pretty much usurp the republican party and btfo of all other sixteen or so Republican candidates to have a shot, as opposed to running independent.

Our system is that we vote for House and Senate Members, with House being regional and only 1 in a region getting in while for the Senate it's 6 per state while the PM is the head of the party who gets the House Majority
One Nation could theoretically take the senate It controls it right now though though that will take a while and it taking the house is almost impossible
Though they is talk of another Republic election and if we get a primary system because of it then it could be fixed

Damn. I sadly paid $350 for mine since I had more money than patience and sense.

There's only one gun store near me that has a decent selection. The rest will just look at you strangely if you ask for something other than a shotgun or hunting rifle.

What the hell has the world come to?

I no longer work nights. Perk of being in charge. I still have to pay for my parking spot, though, which is bullshit.

I got called in at 3 to reassemble a lady's vagina because a fellow fucked up and they couldn't get the actual doctor. Her cervix was in tatters. It took about an hour of stitching, very very fine stitching, to reattach it. I called plastic surgery to finish her up, maybe have her bits in full functioning order. I'm killing time while I wait on the fellow to get done with the family. I'm going to give him a second asshole and I'm not looking forward to it.

I really don't like yelling at people, but some people need to be yelled at.

How you been, Ritsu?

We had a small demonstration turn south. A few people were hurt. My Trauma/Burn counterpart got a guy that managed to huck a molotov at himself. He was the only serious case, couple of cuts and bruises from a scuffle in a bar.

Pretty nice looking guns. The nugget's stock looks a bit worn though.

*12 per state

Wait he did it himself?

And I've been good. Same ol same ol playing video games living the NEET life.

As it was explained to me, he wound up for his throw with a little too much speed and it slipped out of his hand and shattered on the ground. It mostly got on his legs, but wicked up his pants. It partially roasted his hot dog.

How does a fellow just "fuck up?"

Sounds like a Darwin Award candidate right there. What city are you in anyhow?

Unfortunately that seems to be standard fare locally. If I had been more patient I could've gotten a better one for cheaper online but I was really excited about buying my first gun.

I'm ashamed to admit that that's actually the good side.

Primary as in the way the US handles primaries compared to caucuses?

the ironing on that one

hey man, whats up

I mean how you get to pick who represents the Party for the upcoming President, Senate and House elections
Even the fucking Colarado Caucus is better way better than what we had

Seriously? If memory serves they wouldn't even let the public fucking VOTE in Colorado this this time, at least for who would represent the republicans.

Well it was $100 to become a member in order to vote for President, senate and house
While you pay the same just to vote for the house's rep

What should I fap to today?

Pepe

It's not entirely his fault, I suppose. He checked a patient and said she was fully dilated when she wasn't and there wasn't anyone that checked behind him. Patient pushed and it blew out her cervix.

As for my location: OPSEC. However, I am in a large city in the South. That's about as far as I'll go.

If dubs.

This is why rule 34 exists.

Have something else from my general "wut" folder.

I swear, some people draw stuff just to see if they can make an idea work, however batshit it might be.

hey is there a list with the names of volunteers that do bans?

or do we have to use 8ch.net/bans.html

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=v

you say that like its a bad thing

thanks mate, imkampfy is such a faggot and now I know why everyone complains about him

who's that?

Holla Forums volunteer
got a 2 day ban just now for making a comment a thread without reading said thread

shouldn't you be banned

nope

(You)

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR YOUR GAY ROLEPLAY

NEVER AGAIN

you don't even post here son

you dont remember the dark days before the evil was banished to /sft/

Not trying to, the novelty of it all is why I even have certain images saved.

buddy I remember /sft/ and how awful it is

this is not /sft/

holy fuck i sperged out about another spider poster

then again, what are the chances two people will be spider posters?

it's the same guy

you talking about when the steam friends threads here couldn't even get off the ground because the mods made them into shitposting generals instead of doing their fucking jobs?

People have recognized me across threads and even boards by content of post and writing style; pretty damn sure some faggot that avatarfags as spiders is going to be the same fucking person regardless of where you see their cancer.

I can confirm that he is in fact the same guy that would say "Post your lips"

also pretty sure he is trying to dial it back these days as he doesn't act like that these days

it's the sign of a dying board tbh

you don't do it as much tho, you really did dial it back, UK thing aside

Holla Forums does seem a bit slower than in the past. Still, I chalk it more up to the fact that I try to bring up certain games as the opportunity arrises in the hopes of getting more anons into them. Wouldn't shock me if I'm the only one really trying to discuss them on a regular basis, though even I admit they don't warrant their own threads at this point, given how dead they are.

these kinda person don't seem to realize that people change and so they usually keep on spouting shit without bothering to check

it really depends on the game and the fact that we're now a small board gives reason to believe that lots of people are just fed up talking about the same games over and over again, it happened with the RTS threads

I think you're generalizing a bit much but really I have no constructive response

when you're dealing with this kinda shit alot you'll too will get a chip on your shoulder

you did build a rep man

I've always found the issue (even back in the day on halfchan) to be more that Holla Forums is much more prone to discussing current games and systems (and usually justifiably calling out filth and bad practices), with /vg/ being for ongoing topics of interest (be it games or genres), and /vr/, once it was created, being the place for slower discussion of older games and systems (within the rules of the board; this left sixth gen without much of a home).

Here, /vr/'s still rather dead despite the new BO trying to fix shit up, and if memory serves /vg/ was pretty dead here too (I'd wager there's just not enough traffic to have warranted it), but there still seems to be some sort of mindset of Holla Forums to be primarily for discussion of newer stuff, with older stuff only getting the occasional thread. Barring 4 AM, Vita threads, and the occasional other threads that only crop up every so often, I really don't bother to post in much these days.

I do suppose you have a point about people not wanting to discuss the same stuff over and over. Probably why I've barely seen any threads on Ghost Trick since coming here a few years back now, despite it being a real favorite of anons.

you could get people to talk about it if you made an appropriately themed thread

like favorite handheld games or something

seems to me that I had one built for me, thanks to alot of group think

they care more about the state of the vidya industry rather then the games since with the GG shit people think their hobby is being subverted when really it's just the market trying to find another large audience to pander to that they know will suck up cheap shit

well, did you not used to post "post your lips"?

that isn't what I'm on about

that's an interesting perspective, to compliment that I would suggest that people that are actually playing vidia do not post on the board as much

in that vein maybe the ones that post a lot are just waiting for the vidia they grew up loving to come back

I'm sorry user I must have misunderstood

I usually just wait around for one, and with specific genre/system threads, I don't want to wear out their welcome creating them back to back or whatever (some of them get enough shitposting as is; depending on the topic you get "not on MY Holla Forums" sorts that don't like some even taking up space in the catalog). Some topics do better with time between them, and unfortunately, waiting until someone else is confirmed to have interest in discussing again can be a bit of a wait.

As for particular series themselves, I mainly play older stuff and usually those franchises are dead. Not much sense to making threads where there's no new games coming out, no rereleases, or no news at all, to warrant discussion. Combine with not being the most popular games around, even among anons, and chances are if I were to make threads specifically for them they'd get about 10 posts prior to dying, half of them my own.

All I know is that, much as my friend claims half/v/ is about the same quality as here, if not better, I'm not going back there at this point, even if they've been having semi-regular discussion on those particular games. Matter of principle.

I'd say it's a mixture of both. Publishers want more money and have taken to seeing SJWs as easy potential money (fad group) and the easily offended as representing the whole, while particular devs that lean towards the left (or are weak enough to be influenced by SJWs) are prone to shitting up their own games.

I understand user

I kinda miss /h/ for the HMV thread but that was furry tier drama some times and I'm trying to get off porn. that said the only boards that even interest me back there are /g/ and /vg/ because of warframe but thats a sad story still, the absence of the clan leaders really takes the joy out of playing the game

oh, I meant to ask, what kind of games are you into anyway?

I don't waste my time trying to play competitive video games. The amount of time it takes to get good at one means I might as well do something that's actually productive.

I didn't read the OP, but I know what you mean man

rape

Older games, JRPGs, etc. With older games, I can at least bring them up in their respective system threads when they crop up (which has become less frequent over the last year or so), but the latter can be more iffy for trying to discuss. Used to frequent half/vg/'s JRPG General back in the day until moonspeaking importers, asspained about the west getting certain games brought over, started spoiler campaigns in an effort to kill reason for people frequenting the thread to want play them (and given that the apparent reasoning was that the west doesn't deserve good vidya, I have to wonder if they were onto something given how bad off the localization quality for a lot of companies is these days). And on half/v/ back in the day before coming here, you really couldn't discuss such stuff there anyhow, as barring a few IPs (Tales being the most frequent one that usually got weekly, if not daily at times, threads) they were massive shitpost magnets. I haven't really found a good replacement here aside from people starting occasional general JRPG threads every so often (and even those get a fair amount of people posting about how "they're all shit" and shouldn't be worth discussing); /vg/ here's pretty dead (mostly likely lack of reason for it with the general posterbase being much lower than halfchan's) and I've dug through their catalog before and found nothing resembling a general for JRPGs. And while there was a board here, /jrpg/, it's long since dead (for reason I can completely see, that topic at best warrants an ongoing general, not a whole board). And as for particular series/IPs, again, if there's no new games, no news on potential new games, and they weren't all that popular to begin with, there's not much drive to make threads on them. For example, I've been playing Avalon Code recently, and I highly doubt there's any reason to make a thread for it now. Meanwhile, generic shitpost/bait threads blow right up (and are probably more fun for the average person, or at least the kind that believes in Holla Forums being vidya flavored Holla Forums).

I just miss the ability to get decent discussion on them at anytime of day or night like I did years back.

I went looking for potential official art scans a while back for something, and came across an archive half/vr/ thread from earlier this year on Wild Arms. Decided to skim it for potential art I don't have, and it quickly went from decent discussion on the series to, I shit you not, arguing over fag representation in vidya. Fucking halfchan. More reason to not go back even if they're more prone to discussing series I like.

Where's the video games?

That's the reason I hardly come to most imageboards outside two or three times a month. The amount of threads with a shitty greentext and meme image or posting some article about some dumbass SJW being an SJW is tiring. It's even worse when it leaks into threads that are actually trying to discuss something.

I really wish /svidya/ hadn't been made into a boogeyman scapegoat for Holla Forums's ills, as you could actually get decent discussion on stuff there. It's pretty much dead these days.

Really, while I certainly appreciate the ability to make new boards here as a way to combat tyranny of board owners/hotpockets, it has big issues. Unless your board is actively shilled, chances are no one's going to know about it (and most people don't seem to take too kindly to board shilling, especially for one that would compete with the one they're on), and even if they do get popular, as people eventually leave and go back to boards for a more broad topic (which usually have more people there), it's going to create a death spiral where people leave because people are leaving until the board is pretty much dead. Say what we might about halfchan, but the way that every board is kept in the hotbars at the tops and bottoms of the pages keeps every place for discussion in people's eyes and minds, regardless of how much traffic they get. Here, unless you've got a board favorited or it's popular enough to top 25, it may as well be lost in the ether unless you actively hunt it down (and then there's boards that are unlisted as well).

End/v/ died because of the same shit.

Is endchan even still around? Last I heard of it was that the old board owner of /vr/ here had fucked off to there, claiming that 8ch was compromised. Think he took all his hotpockets with him too, since the catalog had shitposts and brownpills still littering it for months.

It's still up, but it doesn't get much traffic. Granted, a lot of imageboards don't get much traffic at this point.

god damnit

I'm still glad I asked user, I enjoyed reading your post, had a nice comfy feel to it

in this moment I feel like we need some sort of comfy harvest moon/rune factory esq game with multiplayer so that we can all be comfy with one another

and not that shit like terraria but like a less grindy animal crossing with fantasy 2D aesthetics

Wew, guess I'll shitpost til bumplock just to piss off everyone else on the board. Never eat mozzarella cheese and drink ginger ale, the way the two flavors combine is so fucking bad.

Just fuck already

user do a better job

At what, calling you a faggot or?

pretty much that, I think we were having a comfy discussion about vidia and lamenting the lack of it and then you come in shitposting and baiting, and thats totally fine by itself you aren't even trying

sorry user, I'm not in a shitposting mood

I think I may be depressed, have not felt this shit since I was a teenager

Now, feel free to correct me but that sounds like some grade-A faggotry to me. And again, correct me if I'm wrong but I merely suggested you stop this flirting and just. do. it.

It doesnt matter anymore. Holla Forums has lost around 500-600 people now, not accounting for the obvious newfags who keep popping up. Meanwhile Holla Forums and Holla Forums keep growing. Were well on the way to being doomed now.

Blame Mark being so shit that people would rather go to 4cuck's Holla Forums than stay here.

oh I get it now
I totally get where you were coming from now, gave me a smile. you're gayposting trying to make me gay, again

well I told you before, its not gonna work

Oh please. You want to be comfy with a guy under the sheets.

no fam no, I wan't to be comfy with a girl and give her head pats and brush her teeth

They're a girl if they have a skirt on.

Holla Forums only seemed to grow after the election for some reason. and Holla Forums will shrink now its over

no they are not

girls don't have penises

In the last six months? Probably more.

But they have a feminine penis. Trust me, I'm an expert.

You need to check your priviledge

smh tbh fam

Control has been regained user

despite your recurring dubbs and confidence I must protest

of course her

I checked it, it's pretty awesome

Fear not user, you will understand in due time.

understand how gay you are?
pretty sure we've established that

To be fair, the series does have reason for it to be brought up (westerners used to claim Brad was gay, though the developers have since said it's a translation goof and poor handling of the reveal of him not actually being Brad, but having adopted the persona of his friend; then there's the matter of Caina), but the fact that like half the thread had devolved into discussion over whether the series was fag friendly or not was sickening. Give me anons debating over whether the series counts as /m/-worthy material over that any day.

That's what nostalgia does. I'm sure if I went back to JRPG general in [CURRENT YEAR] I'd just find it a sad shell of what it once was.

Runescape used to be pretty damn comfy. Too bad it's since turned to shit. Oh well, at least the old school music can still be found and is comfy as hell in some cases.

Worst part of playing older games for the first time is that despite still having classics to enjoy, there's little demand for discussion now in most cases.

I hope so. I just want to talk about videogames again.

Probably.

When are you going to drop 3DPD females and crush boipuss?

Reminder

that music is nice, but I'm pretty sure that fantasy 2D look is a key component of comfy

never user
the day 3DPD stops existing is the day anime and womb robots are made real soon

Did you check for tuck ins?

I can't wait.

I have rope for just such an occasion

Kek is a gracious god.

Holla Forums growing is good for them. Means more people being exposed to the taste of the red pill. Still, I can only assume that what dealt the most damage to the site's population was the simple fact that it was barely working for quite a while some time back, until Codemonkey started fixing shit. Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the oldfags (for 8ch anyhow) left, and they've been slowly replaced with newfags that ultimately shit up the boards because the concept of lurk moar apparently doesn't apply to them and there's not enough oldfags to keep them in line. I at least do my part to try to get people to use the fucking catalog and learn not fill it with duplicate threads.

Posted that earlier. Wonder if I ought to show my aunt and uncle it, since they're hard left.

paise kek

Shadialy

I knew you were into bondage

that's my favorite meme magician so far, I also dig this kek

hey buddy, half chans 4 doors down

I like these patches.

you don't happen to have the octopus kek wrapping its tendrils around the globe do you?

It's OK user. You shouldn't be ashamed or anything. if you want serious try making a 8am thread :^)

Nope.

work ends in 40 minutes user

I have that as rarest pepe defends his honor

have a funny

Cry me a river.

Be sure to thank Kek daily.

anons I wasn't going to hang out tonight but I'm glad I did, thanks for raising my spirits a bit, and have a good night

I do night audit user

PRAISE KEK

Is that how it's called these days?