Overwatch is supposed to be a bastion of diversity

What game lets me play as a real woman/man?

wot.

Solder 76 is also old and balding. Just not fat.

Two black males is overrepresentation :^)

I'm glad Titan didn't end up being a thing if this was what it would've ended up being like, fucking jew Tigole I bet he did this

Sage for shit game

holy shit I never knew id was cucked from the very beginning
fucking shit developers

oh come on, back then that character was probably just made for a laugh

Bullshit. Those characters are never made for laughs. Anyone who says that is a marxist trying to justify female characters in games. It starts with "joke" characters and ends with shit like Overmeme or Gone Homo

but fat women are a joke. if they just didn't eat everything in sight they would be able to play life on easy mode by being mildly attractive

This. Wario was a jewish conspiracy.

Quake 3 was was about seven years in, user.

Is it just me or are retards like you becoming a more common here?
Christ. Every fucking thread has someone like you.
Fuck off to /r/the_donald, you retarded fuck. You don't belong here.

sage cause I ain't bumping this shit thread.

Hard to tell if bait or genuine leftist bitch tears these days,

Yep, definitely a stormfag wizard.

you ok user? did you forget to take your schizo meds today?

On that picture alone I see at least three.
Fuck off.

Where?

Zarya is the only good looking one in that mess and there's barely any good art of her

I stopped playing Western games years ago.

List some ethnicities or archetypes that are missing from this piece of shit, and remember to sage:

Overwatch fanbase is truly nothing but tumblr.

Romero wept.

This.

Me and my friends always included Lucy in the game as a bot for shits and giggles. Always took out the rocket launcher when she came around to watch those fat chunks fly everywhere.

Remember this was one and a half decade ago. Games weren't cucked yet. We still had Tomb Raider without harpies screeching over how she was sexualized and all that, which they do now.

AYO HOL UP

need more femenine Robutts, like those in Wildstar

what

Seeing just how SJW-infested the community is after the FotM phase died off makes me regret ever buying the game. Tumblr really is all that's left.

Holla Forums, I know you're still asshurt about the election but do try to be less obvious in the future.