Ninja thread

Post vidya/characters that are legit ninjas.

This is a kunoichi thread now

>tfw NG3 was shit and Razor's Edge didn't make it even better?

razors edge was pretty okay, it did some things right but not enough to save the series

That's a ninja?

MY NAME BY THE WAY IS YAIBA, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YAIBA THE ZOMBIE KILLER
HAS A NICE RING TO IT DON'T YOU THINK?
SUCK YOU

Joke aside I really think Comcept outdone anything TN could have done in a new NG game. I mean embed related alone is much better than any NG boss ever.

I guess you're not a Rance fan?

Good god, I still remember my PS Magazine, the one with the demo discs? They did a cover story on that game.

I jerk to that magazine so much, I had to throw it away.

Anyway, the OTHER Ninja games.

I remember three things from that game, one is that it was really damn hard, the second is that you did more martial arts than weapon using and third is that the invincibility cheat made you a skeleton

Is Red Ninja any good? I have a copy but I've never put it in and played it before

If I'm remembering correctly there were some mentions of glitches when preforming stealth kills.

Hell, I remember hearing people call it a unholy love child of Splinter Cell and Tenchu.

It was meh.
But Kurenai was a qt

PIRATES ARE BETTER THAN NINJAS >:3

HYAKU MEGA SHOCK: NEO-GEO

there was practically no gameplay at all in that fight

This game is worth it for the developer commentary alone. Pretty good lesson in game design

see on how tits work in tight clothing

Best Ninjafu

Fuck off.

Thanks captain obvious.
Yaiba deserves a shitload of hate. By virtue of being a shit game, the only NG entry on PC(probably because the Temco being the fucks they are thought the abysmal sales of this turd meant no one wants more NG), a game by Comcept that also shoehorned the worst alternate costume I've seen in a game, fucking on rails platforming sections, degradable subweapons, no jumping, a whopping four bosses, a terrible waste of Grant Kirkhope and writing even more cringeworthy than DmC.
Literally the only decent thing about Yaiba is that you get to see him die a load of times and one of which is a really cool Izuna drop.

What does Holla Forums think of Aragami?

I miss Ass Autist.

Haven't played it. I would also like to hear people's thoughts on it.

I've heard archers are total bullshit but I haven't played it myself

Real life never fails to disappoint, does it?

INB4 life sucks joke

looks stupid

Ninja + Nurse is a cool concept, shame Skullgirls is ToD Combos: the Game and the devs somehow turned into SJWs.

I still enjoy it.

What? How? That game is literally just fapbait.

Mike Z is upset Trump got in.

On top of that, a while ago they adjusted two frames of animation to hide panties. People say it's censorship (which I don't agree with, the frames were adjusted because the original frames made it look like the skirts were raised in a way that defied gravity and didn't make sense.)

Other than that though, there's no feminist/SJW doctrine in the game at all. Unless you count the cast all being strong women.

Correction, mostly strong women. 2 males.

It's too bad. I honestly wish Skullgirls unfucks itself and becomes a decent game, but that's not happening, like revelator on pc.

I don't think either of those are enough to make someone an SJW. Though hiding panties seems pointless in a game that's already this loaded with tits and ass.

Each to their own I guess. I enjoy Skullgirls frantic and punishing style of gameplay. But it is very much an acquired taste. I've tried getting Street Fighter players into it and the "infinite combos into resets into infinite combos" turns them off entirely.

Their response to those who disagreed didn't help the situation. Mike Z is an egotistical dick and comes off as one whenever he talks. Calling people who didn't like the change immature is not going to earn you favour. But if you look at the old and new frames you'll get it. It looks like the skirts suddenly sprang up around their waist as their limp body hit the ground. The artist adjusted it to be a more realistic look (skirt is draped over them). That's all.

Sounds like a mountain out of a molehill tbh.

Taki was my first vidya fap

I loved the shit out of this game.

The controls were messy as fuck, but once you managed to git gud it was incredibely fun.

It was done at a time when (I think, I could be misremembering) GamerGate was coming into full swing and a lot of people were on a hair trigger about game developers being pro-gamer or not. Poor timing plus Mike Z being Mike Z left a bad taste in people's mouths.

I'll stop now, i'm taking us off topic.

Will we ever get another? Honestly Fromsoft fucked the Tenchu story so bad with their franchise killing piece of shit Shadow Assassins that I'd rather get a reboot than a sequel, but Shinobido 3 I could definitely go for.

Tits are life though.

Hometown wins again.

Fucking why.

Extremely simplified and not terribly engaging. It has alright music and atmosphere, though.

This is my favorite ninja

Chipp is best Billy Idol Ninja

Cuck.

Why are all the pictures in this thread blank?

I can't tell if this is a ninja joke or if you have a legit tech problem on your end.

ninja joke

Which is your favorite Ninja tits?

Ironically enough Senran's depiction of ninjas is the most historically accurate one.

I want you all to play a good video game today. Broaden your tastes.

Does this ninja meet the criteria for being "legit"?

Being the most broken character in the game is the true ninja power.