Pokemon Thread: Sailing the Open Seas Edition

Pokemon Sun and Moon are both up, but the links from last thread are dead. Look for them on 3DSISO or some shit - I don't know.

How're you faggots liking it? At first I was really annoyed with some changes, and what silly things seemed to have been removed - but now that I've gotten farther in the game, I'm really really liking some of the changes. EV training isn't as much a pain in the ass as we thought it was - called Pokemon give extra EVs, and both the Poke Pelago and Festival have ways to improve your EVs.

The only problem I still see is… fucking Hyper Training requires your Pokemon to be Lv 100, and since the exp scaling is back to Gen 5 mechanics that's going to be a pain.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
gohawaii.com/big-island/guidebook/topics/paniolo/
pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn
paste.ee/r/zYMUr
mega.nz/#!VZsDgDqJ!f1neeSK6juwyV2-hNcZKo5h9ZmNrH8OHjwbfrT41yQI
mega.nz/#F!Fp83GZCI!nf54eMmTLuvZ0bMbZOcOdg
paste.ee/r/8LT3s
pastebin.com/ujCv8wqL
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yx61tXCHTp9PqvluxdN1Xi2zcUxATI1f3uS7UHtpeQ0/htmlview?sle=true#
imgur.com/a/EFOqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys, quick question: If you were in a pitch black cave with nothing but a flashlight, your buddy, and your level ~17 pokemon, getting lost in twisting tunnels, what pokemon would you least want to encounter?

Doesn't Join Avenue mk2 have a way to level your pokemon?

I think so, but if not Pelago does.

EVs were retarded easy since at least last gen
So breed them instead.

how the shit do I super train?

oh yeah - no joke, there's a less than 1% chance for a fucking Lv 9-12 SALAMENCE to spawn in a patch of grass on the first Island.

We'd have to get a 6IV ditto first. A pretty large pain until January, unless you gen one in early (since PkHEX is already updated, kek)

Well, there goes any hopes of an unhacked opening season in the league. Shame. Also you don't NEED a 6IV ditto, that's some lazy hacker shit. The game still allows chain catching right? Why not just get a series of ditto with 3 or 4 IVs. It's really not that hard to then chain breed from there to create what you need and in no time you'll have a 5/6 IV for every egg type.

Another benefit to a series of Ditto is they'll also have varied natures, which is also handy for breeding. Basic breeder kit is a box of dittos.

Just finished the game.
Overall, my 5th favorite pokemon gen so far.
2>3>5>4>7>1>6

people would probably appreciate it if you spoilered some of that

Pleb detected.

I've been trying to come up with a good team. I picked the owl (named it Koholint) and I want an Alolan Golem eventually, but aside from that my team is up in the air. Crabrawler might be something I pick, Wimpod too, but beyond that I dunno. I have Sun so Turtonator is available. Tell me if any of my choices are total shit since I don't want any type overlap because I'm a literal autist.

you catch all the pokemon

Hows the post-game?

please respond

I just got to the second island and I think I found someone who would be into getting backpack cucked.

It's bretty gud
THERE IS NONE

Don't listen to /vp/, there's a decent postgame.

Back to cuckchan with you.

tangela

I can't think of anything that would help round this out. Once I get Mimikyu up high enough to learn a Fairy move, I'll have most of my bases covered. What should I add, if anything? I'm not evolving Torracat for something slower with only a marginal attack increase, either. Especially not when the Litten line only naturally learns Bite and no other Dark moves.

Which Pokemon would you hold hands with?

I would love if the game stopped doing convoluted and slow as fuck animation scenes every time I take 10 steps and reach the flagged destination

neat

Nigger you really gotta fuck off. It's not funny or cute, no matter how many times I see it, or in what thread it's in.

oh also, question for everyone:

around how many hours is it to get to the elite 4 or equivalent and "beat" the game?

is that anchor pokemans any good
I thought a fucking key was stupid but an anchor has outdone it

The Pokemon isn't even the anchor.

It's "the ghost of the algae controlling the anchor".

thanks for correcting the record

So is Super Training confirmed gone? I'm gonna be really salty if it is because my autism dictates that my Pokemon must be EV trained before I can use them normally. I would Super Train the little shits to max fresh out of the egg each time.

Anyone here think they should have more Alola forms from different gens?

If yes, which Alola form you want to see?

there should be
but gotta milk gen one

I will always consider the Vanillite and Klink lines the laziest, worst Pokemon designs. Unlike those, too many Alolan Pokemon have busy designs that beg for simplification or differing inspiration. The ghost kelp could've looked better with a different inspiration but as it stands now it looks pretty rough.
With that said, some of the new designs look good. Lycanroc's Noon form for example, doesn't look atrocious.

Corsola has never had a niche. it doesn't make sense as to why they didn't update the Coral Pokemon in Alola, a tropical island region.

Personally I dislike a large portion of Alola forms. Too busy or oddly proportioned. They also have that je ne sais quoi about them of newer gen designs. Something to do with how curved and smooth the lines are. I find it off-putting.

Alola forms are kind of a paradox for me because they seem like Nintendo reusing assets to be cheap but at the same time I like the idea of different breeds of pokemon in different regions.

why does anime pizza always look so delicious

I'm conflicted about this Gen.
One one hand, there's more challenging RPGs to play, and other games with a fairer online metagame.
But I enjoy the main games since its casual and relaxing. That said- ORAS was too simple for me, and X/Y's landscape wasn't as interesting to navigate (though the aesthetic was nice).
I suck at competitive and online, but maybe I should treat it less seriously and just use a semi-balanced fun team more?
Any (trusted) reviews out yet?

Is the Battle Tree decent?
Are gyms a thing? Or is trying to catch UBs fun?

I'd have preferred some more Megas, or more original pokes.
However, the logic/reasoning for the mutation interests me a lot.

That and I'd have loved silly shit like Psychic/Fighting Abra that starts with Circle Throw instead of Teleport (forcing you to run from it). I guess the evos could have larger spoons and use them as clubs/blades/bo staff.

Some of the Grass and Bug types getting a tropical form could have been interesting. Dropping the poison sub-type for crazy shit.

Anyone get enough Zygard cells to hit 50% yet? I'm wondering at what point I should expect to hit it.

I thoroughly explored every area I could and was on 53 by the time I went to the League. 3 cores, I think. I didn't go back through Melemele or Akala Island, so there's likely many I missed.

On that note, anyone know how to evolve Cubone into Alolan Marowak? I heard something about it evolving at night at a certain level, but the only place I heard that was on fucking reddit.

well consider yourself an explorer at this point, try to discover how it's done.

Ditto, since it would be a literal skinwalker

Nintendo doesn't make Pokemon, faggot.

Well I found out. It evolved at level 28 when I was playing this morning (Moonfag here). I was playing at night, so if Cubone levels up beyond that and it still doesn't evolve, and it's not nighttime, that's the cause.

Do u like Pokemon feet?

Bui you motherfucker I swear I will EAT YOU!!!!

Hyper Training, dingus

anyone?

Does anyone know where Tapu Bulu is and how to get Cosmog?

does the online shit work already? like wonder trading and so on?

Yes.

The thing is that you miss out on Throat Chop keeping it as Torracat which would help considerably vs Primarina, however, Raichu would also have that base covered.
From looking at this team, you don't seem to have much in terms of Ground, Rock or Steel, I'd personally say go Dugtrio since your team is naturally fast then Dugtrio would slide in rather well and it gains /Steel type. Alternatively you can go Lycanroc (Night) if you need extra Dark or Fighting coverage lost by keeping Torracat.
The last slot should be a special attacker or some sort, Drampa seems like a good fit since it's weaknesses will be covered by your other Pokes as well as has a wide variety of moves it learns via level up to cover the remaining bases. Otherwise, a mixed Kommo-o could fit rather well by giving you fighting coverage that you'll miss out on if you go Dugtrio. The main thing about Kommo-o is that it's pretty thinly spread so you're probably not going to stampede teams but it'll fit nicely if you need some defence as well.

Anybody playing without the EXP share on? Where do you go to grind?

i somehow felt bad catching it

I've never noticed how much of a joke pokemon was until now.

It's based off of a Carbuncle which is often depicted with Rabbit-like features and is strongly associated with gemstones.

Considering it's origins and stats, I think the design is rather fitting.

i love carbink

fuck off

don't you fucking talk shit about magnemite

I'm not, I'm pointing out the flaw in your logic.

carbink is a monster. its a great wall and can set up some devastating moves. any move that increases its defense, stealth rock, moonlight, toxic with leftovers.

Yeah well, you're gay.

You too.

You're even gayer than the last two combined.

I know, it's stupid!

soooooooooo? That doesn't make the design any less stupid.

Yeah, I'm not sure why they even took it out in the first place

Slowbro or Slowking?

Anyone know how to reach that blue/white strip of whatever underneath the bridge on Melemele Island? I tried to get there by surfing, going through the Cavern on the other side and the cave entrance you get to from the meadow, but I can't find a way in. Looks like a dock for ships, and I can see the opening if I surf near it.

hyper training is just for IV's though, and only usable when they're 100

>found necrozma in the grass instead

Was it day or night in-game?

It was during the day.

it's already a slippery slope, user

Carbink isn't an Ice type, faggot

carbink is rock/fairy.

asking again

Are you retarded or something?

>>>/gaschamber/

When I beat the Elite Four I probably put in around 20-30 hours.

28 for me, without losing any battles and all mons in the high 50s - mid 60s. I was salty when I turned off my console after the team got recorded and had to redo the E4 as I didnt save scum it

Still want to know what this thing is.

Luminise or whatever doesn't fight you at the end as the 6th member of her own team
You know, that really disappointed me, especially after the weird transformation scene. I guess it was to catch up to Lysandre's retarded outfit change at the end of X\Y?

Thanks.

Also how do I get the fuck out of the digglet cave? I see a huge block that I probably need to move with strength a magic pokemon that shows up from nowhere without the need of capturing him, but no one is giving that to me. I fought every trainer and the Z-move old guy at the beginning asking me to battle him last, yet I see no way to progress.

You don't go that way. Enter the cave, go down, take a left, then when you get to the point where those boulders are in the way, walk downwards, and there will be another path to take.

Is anyone else having problems with the game running at around 50% on citra? Any known fixes?

You're an idiot.

so many shitmons you could've shat on and you chose one of the qts smh famon, smh

citra is awful

Any anons for NTR installed? Would appreciate if they could wallhack through the rocks in the water and enter the light you can see from the ocean.

You have us and that's about it. Someone in a previous thread summed it up pretty well. It's railroady, kinda bland for being on tropical islands, pretty simple monster designs, and doesn't quite feel like a Pokemon game. If you want mindless Pokemon and to keep up with the newest stuff, go for it. If you want something with a bit more content, you might be disappointed. I'm still on the fence about if I can say that I even like it. I mean, I'm still playing, so that's a good sign I guess.

No

About pokemon moon, does anyone know where can I find Mareanie/Toxapex? I only have the first rod and is being a shit ass to find this pokemon anywhere.

Also, in the Poke Pelago it's said that "you can get pokebeans each day or so", but hell, I'm shaking that tree all day long and I already have 200+ beans, is that a bug or it's supposed to be that easy to get the beans?

Salazzle best waifu pokemon

tbh pokemon have good feet, too bad faggotmon like the eeveelutions and lucario get all the footfags attention since all footfags are basic bitches

Don't you mean paws?

In the Battle Tree I saw you can make QR codes of teams to use in it. Are there any QR codes out there made for teams?

Which games let me be a antimage and fuck up wizards?

Dota 2, very loosely SMT if you count reflecting magic attacks and silencing enemies.

Anyone know how to evolve rockruff, moon version.

Guild Wars 1.

Paws are fine too

Level up at night in game.

Is it possible to Randomize/Texture Hack Sun with the new version of PKHex?
If so, how would I go about doing it?

>Defeat Guzma at the Mansion
>He flees, and I don't automatically warp out of it for a cutscene
>Sit in the chair because the game lets me
>One of the Team Skull grunts comes up trying to have an audience with the boss
>There's no boss now
>Just me

Still early.

That a glitch?

No, it's just a funny cutscene you can trigger.

No, actually. That actually happened. I assume you mean the not warping me out for a cutscene part.

Why are the day and night times reversed?

Tell me guys
Does the fucking Koala evolve?

Because it's a kewl gimmick

I have no idea what that is supposed to do or look like, I'm so dumb.

It's the Smeargle/Dunsparce of this generation.

Because they thought
>Holy molly, we have this Moon theme we have to half-assedly shove everyone's throat, but how?

I hear there is a way to change that at will after you beat the league, but I can't confirm myself because I am not there yet

That sucks, but I just got to deal with it.

GOD, I WANT HAU TO FUCK GLADION SO DAMN BAD

Does anybody have a code.bin file for Pokemon Sun, or am I gonna have to make one?

What does Holla Forums think of Serena winning the Ash bowl?

Latias already took his virginity so it doesn't matter. Then Latios reamed his ass in the Unova region so that doesn't matter either if she wanted to get creative.

Don't know about your first question, but Pelago builds up the beans, so if you wait a full day and get them all or shake it every hour, you get the same amount by the end of the day.

No. That would require romf editing, which you can learn to do if yuo visit the homebrew thread.

Now, can any Anons help me out with looking for things? I'm trying to get to 3 places, but can't find out how:
If you look at the map, the entrance to it would be that cavern you can see in Verdant Cavern, but you can't get down to that section.
I know you can get there, as the map shows a cave entrance and a path.
I assume this is some event area like one of the islands in RSE.

Is there any more plot stuff that happens after getting Guzzlord?

Where is the blue triangle you're talking about? Also I'm fairly sure those pools of water are brooklet hill

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET A PIKACHU

someone needs to make a loop of that so she's stuck running up the excalator.

Get a Pichu, get to max happiness, level it. Pichu's rare on Route 1 and more common in the first city. Good luck, evolving it into a Pikachu is the worst part.

Incorrect.

How should my O3ds be set up so the CIA can be used

You need Custom Firmware, or CFW. Go to the Homebrew thread, check catalog. I and other anons can help you out assuming you're not a fool and have updated to the latest system firmware, in which case you're buggered11.X is hard to hack at the moment, and needs a 2nd console.

I can see them being Brooklet Hill, but I'm just confused by the appearance of things on the RotomMap, which doesn't have a map or show you moving while in Brooklet Hill. Also, in the 2nd image, you can see there's some form of beach, which isn't at all in Brooklet Hill.

I hope an user knows, else I'll have to go to reddit or 4/vp/.

I have CFW but RXtools and Luma, and when I tried to play the demo it didn't work

Oh, the X on the first image is where you can surf to and see the light from the opening of the thing.

What firmware are you on?

My emuNAND is 11.X
My hardware is 9.2

Move your EmuNAND up to 11.2, update Luma by installing LumaUpdater.cia:
github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
Then it should work. If you've got the 3DS logo looping, it's a problem with your firmware being too low or if it's a blackscreen, you need to get Luma updated as it's a problem involving reboot patches for games that use extended memory mode.

Ohhh, I think your triangle is just the spray from the waterfall. You can see it more clearly at the bridge to the ruins. Not sure about the pools of water yet but I'm going to roll with them being brooklet hill until I can find some other way to get there. Also that island to the Northeast is totally an event island, no question

Is there anything you can do at the sunne altar?

Well I hope it works, I'll download this fuck heug file now

Nah, I just went back to the X on my photo. You can see the white light, and it doesn't move or have spray like a waterfall. It just seems odd they'd have that obvious point on the map that doesn't even have a point you can see it from.

Post-game change the 12 hour Day/Night thing, and also get a Cosmog.

Test it on the demo, MonHun4/G or Smash. They all use extended memory mode, and if one works, they all do.

Well seeing as when the Demo didn't work I deleted it and downloaded it on the eShop, and MonHon4 and Smash worked for me

Serena? You mean Ditto, right?

Oh, right. Forgot about the demo's encryption. If it didn't work, that's because there was a seed lock on it. All you needed to do was use FBI, find it in the list of titles and download and install the seed.

And how do you do that?

You mean Sinnoh

Go to FBI, go to titles, find the demo, install Seed.
Come on man, read what I said.

Anyways, you will need 30 days to get all the items, but it's all just sell fodder, except Ash-Greninja which you get in the first playthrough.

Does that allow you to get the other dog evolution?

As far as I know, it doesn't.

Adding to areas that ar on the map but inaccessible, the Lighthouse on Akala Island. The door is locked. And the golf course behind the resort is huge, but the door leading to it is locked. As a bonus for the golf cours, the map shows a doorway/path leading from the resort.

Perhaps with this many key locations on the map being unavailable, they will be used as event locations or patched in as post-game content.
A man can dream.

How to run on Citra as best as possible

by best as possible, do you mean above 5fps?

Anyone got the version exclusives chart? I'm not sure if you can catch Misdrevous in moon.

>regional dex is slim as fuck and national dex DOESN'T EXIST
Welp, time to play something else until a romhacker makes the game actually fun. Hopefully Drayano does something neat.
Thanks for nothing, GameFreak.

If EXP mechanics are back to Gen V, does that mean that a single constant team won't be at level 80, or 12 or so levels higher than what the endgame had in mind.

I don't know, I simply take infographics whenever I see them. This one was from 4/vp/ and I didn't even read the thread to see if it was legit.

My team is 60s and Postgame is 60-70, so it's actually challenging when they use proper teams of 6 with good typings.

Just got tot he volcano trial and holy fuck, I didn't think this game could sink any lower but here we are. Now I have to watch Pokemon fucking dancing because… fuck my life?

It's like they tried to fuck up these games. It's a miracle the dancing isn't at 3fps when there's more than 2 pokemon on the screen.

Wow. There are already faggots both stupid enough to go online a week before release AND they're wondertrading/dumping shinies with rare items, 31 IVs, perfect EVs and rare movesets.

What a world of faggotry we live in. They get the game early, so instead of having fun, they just shit up the online so it's DOA for everyone else. They couldn't just cheat in perfect teams, they have to make sure twelvies get them too.

That's because it's prerendered. Nice job missing though. Also, it's a kids game, you can't expect anything brilliant.

all of the Pokemon games have been kids games but none have rail roaded quite this hard. This is a level 5 game with pokemon skin on it.

Nah, not even the worst level 5 rpg railroads this much.
This is we want to be level-5 teir shit.

Haha you said cuck, epic!

us 8channers right?

I mean, it's a shitshow of a site, but read again why I went there.
All I do it sit in the catalog, refresh every 30 minutes, check a few threads for things like movesets, evo methods, etc, then post them here.

Coincidentally, these are the things I most often see anons here post requests for, so go figure. I'll just fuck off and leave you to wallow around doing nothing or visit that cancer for yourself.

No single soul on Holla Forums claims to be an 'alt-rightist'. Low energy memes shlomo.

Spot the Cuck never stops working

Please do, faggot. Crossboarders are cancer and should be gassed.

So we found their weakness! Alert all israel operated sites and forums! Call them alt-rightist!

More or less correct. The only acceptable 4/board/ is /fit/

To be totally fair, the moniker doesn't really make sense. It's like the "New Left" of the previous generations, it's still technically properly called that as a political movement, but it's almost sixty years old. Similarly, the Alt-Right is now in power, so how is it alt-anything. It makes more sense to just say fascist or nationalist.

Stop getting derailed faggots, this is just trolls trying to get a rise out of you.

Alt-Right is actually a fitting term because Holla Forums does not represent the traditional right (Conservatives, Republicans, Christians, Libertarians and Constitutionalists).

Holla Forums is disgruntled millenials disenchanted with liberalism. There was a time when Holla Forums had a healthy userbase of Libertarians but those days are over.

Nationalism is fine but where Holla Forums stumbles is nationalism based on ethno-centric lines instead of common values (which made America so great).

Milo Yiannopofag = Alt Right
Ben Shapiro = Right

sage because off topic

Okay user~. I'll listen to you~~~~~!

Fuck off autist. Until this board gets fucking users lol, then we're not going to have the fucking manpower to explore every single game and dump data on them. If I only go there to grab images then post them here, which everyone seems to be fine with, perhaps you're an autist from reddit who spergs out if you mention anything they don't like.

I don't even know who's trolling who anymore, but bumping to front page never hurts :^) But I'll still sage for off-topic.

nice embed your your favorite jewtuber making excuses for being a cuckold because he doesn't understand the metaphor. in any case,
is used here to refer to you enjoying watching your boyfriend get railed by a nigger

Does your mum know you say the N-word on the internet?

And? I'm not demanding original content, i'm demanding that next time you go to cuckchan you fucking stay there.

Those common values are exclusively held by people of European ancestry.

Incorrect.

So, you were interested in the image until I said I just swiped it from 4/vp/? Are you really that fucking new that you sperg out over the origin of a helpful image?
I think you're either autistic, like actually diagnosed and on the spectrum, or are so new that you think people get that riled up over it anymore and are overcompensating. There's two sites, ones shit with more users, other is shit with fewer users. Get over it, dickhead. Also, you like pokefeet, so you're definitely a fag.

That's why africa is such a great place right?
That's why china is such a great place, right?

The content of the image is irrelevant, the topic here is you. I don't care if cuckchan has the next 6 pokemon games leaked from myamoto's huge asian dong, the end point of the matter is you're a crossboarding homosexual.

Africa is a continent, not a country.

China is doing well since they have adopted capitalism.

Okay user, totally not like I was the only user on this board to know that the tripfag was dumping, and I definitely wasn't the user that first posted the links here that you used to install the game.

I'll go kill myself, thanks for reminding me how little I contribute to the board.
No really, you're actually proving me right that you're diagnosed.

Congratulations, you contributed literally nothing, do you want a medal for something you linked on an anonymous imageboard?
Go back to cuckchan.

Okay. I'll go back in time, grab the game and play it on my own while you keep sitting in /hbg/ bitching asking every 10 posts if it's out yet. That's why I went there, to find the fucking game so autists would stop shitting up homebrew threads.

Anyways, sick of you getting assblasted over it, gonna stop replying to your inane, sperging posts now.

I simply cannot handle this much huge.

sure user, that's what that's called.
Either way, you act like linking something you found on cuckchan is an achevement that we should praise you for.
Guess what faggot, it still doesn't fucking matter.
Go back to cuckchan.

More important than any of this

exclusives list, pls

Nigga it's pokemon, you go with the game with your favorite legendary and trade the rest of the ones you want with faggots on an imageboard

What's the alternative?

There is none. You deal with citra's shit fpses and poor compatibility or buy a 3ds.

I deleted the image I had of it, but I can recall most of them.

Sun
Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales
Rockruff's daytime evo.
Orange ape who's name I forgot.
Gabite-line.
Solageo.

Moon
Alolan Sandrew/Sandslash
Rockruff's midnight evo
Purple ape
I want to say bagon-line, but likely wrong. It was a 3 stage dragon line though.
Lunala.

There are others, but those are the ones I recall, and the thread where I posted it 404'd.

3ds homebrew generals were never called /hbg/, regular homebrew generals were, you faggot.

Incorrect. They were called /hbg/ for a few months, I don't know why. I should know, I used it to find them because homebrew would always pop up with 30 threads from idiots who couldn't use the catalog and the name, like 3ds piracy, always changed.
There was 2 OPs that made the threads. The first stopped, so another made them, and that's when they stopped being /hbg/.

I'll guess Goomy, if only because it's the newest one. I heard somewhere that pics related are version exclusive also.

Rate/Hate my Sun team?

Are you for fucking real right now
God game freak are fucking hacks

Oh yes, those are. Forgot about them, you don't see them in trainer teams at all, to my knowledge, so you have to go to the route there on and find them yourself.

Quite slow, but good coverage.
Also,

I was more concerned they had two asian towns. I saw one user got upset that they stuck to the tropical theme too much and didn't give it a break, so I guess they truly can't please everyone. Also, it's the worst town. Can you even speak to the woman behind the counter with a Tauros? She looks like a shop or something, but can't be spoken to.

An island full of niggers having anything but mud huts is rather impressive TBH.

6/10, Toxapex a shit, and Passimian's probably garbage in single battle

Though then again, I probably have even shittier taste, so what do I know.

Ribombee is a fucking beast.

I wonder if they changed for a reason.
This isn't fucking cuckchan, threads stopped using /this/ because it's not fucking needed. Every thread that tried (other than /rsg/ and /gsg/ because reasons) got a bunch of posts bitching about it because it isn't important. It's not used anymore and hasn't been for a while for good reason. /hbg/ wasn't even used long enough for it to be relevant.

Hawaii isn't nigger, hawaii is weird spic mutation.

Buzzwole confirmed for best new pokemon this gen.

So many whiteys, actually. I thought they would do it, but 70-80% is white/asian. I love how all of the dark skinned people have asian names, however.

My team is worse. Sandshrew is slash, now.
Not sure about Lycanroc being rock only, I think a multitype there would sort it out, but not sure what.
Love how every user I see posts teams with new mons only, makes me glad I'm not the only one that does that.

Nice, user. Keep making constructive posts to the thread and board at large, please.

Fuck that's outdated. Gumshoos was swapped out for Sandslash ages ago.

If you keep up with current threads, he'd know it changed a long time ago, he was obviously confusing the two chans like most crossboarders do because he is a faggot.

The whole game feels like they just fucking threw in shit without rhyme or reason and called it a dsy because poketards would buy it either way
Really really low effort so far

And the new pokemon, Jesus Christ are they ugly. The only one that looks half decent so far is the pon pon bird

But they don't mate. I've seen English names on some niggers.

The cheerleader bird looks lame in game sadly.

The biggest disappointment in Moon is that I wanted to engage in the Pokemon community, to make some new friends and expand my social circle a little but the game is just so bad that it makes that impossible. All you can do is spew hate at it and wish it was over, which isn't the way you build good friendships.

Thanks Game freak, didn't want friends any way.

Golisopod looks so awesome but its ability makes it more useless than fucking Archeops.

Not an argument, I was correct.

Pikipek line is gud, Popplio and Brionne are good, Mimikyu is great, ice alola forms are pretty good, except maybe Ninetales.

Oh dear user, don't wish for such things. It's full of furries, autists and smogen. Just come to Holla Forums, shitpost with everyone else, and know when to stop playing and move onto another game.
The core community has, and will always be, utter shit.

Golisopod is amazing, just don't be dumb with it.

Sure as fuck better than a worthless slow ice/steel.

Are you for real nigga
Also what is this shit look at how fucking retarded it looks

The game would be more tolerable if it weren't so fucking slow, but it just drags fucking on.

Yes user, it is well known baseless accusations aren't arguments.

Is buzzwole a joke about the name sounding like "swole"
That's cancerous as fuck

Not into competitive play I just like monster designs. Would be nice to know others who enjoy the designs not just jerk off to them.

Is there a way to get special wallpapers for the PC?

You take that back! ChineseHorse is best!
it needs to die.

I agree, the accusations you're throwing at me are as much arguments as the ones I throw to you. Difference is, I put a real argument alongside them.

>>>/fit/ does not approve.

Probbaly just stick to here, still. Furries are the only ones you'll find outside unless bui has come back

ayy lmao

also, acerola is cute

Wait, wonder trade is already working?

Why do people keep going online? They can ban you if you make a GameSync account, as they're tied to console, somehow. And GS is needed for anything fun in Festival Plaza.

TBH mate I don't think chans are healthy for making friends. Everyone here is paranoid and the satellite communities are full of NEETs with no drive to self improve at all.

i didnt need to make a gamesync account, just one npc told me how to do it

GTS too

Nah fam, none of what you said were arguments either.

Yes.

Nope. If it's tied to console you can avoid it, if it's tied to save you're fucked though.

Counterpoint: the chans were one of the most influential forces in the nomination of Trump, and /fit/ is full of self improvement and homosexuals.

Rate my team, I'm starting on my victory road preperations. Most of which is just running around for and grabbing shit to get closer to Perfect Cell.

Very minimalist.

Forgot pic.

Okay, I laughed.

Oh no user, they tie to console. It's in the manual, you can't use a gamecard on a 2nd console and use the GS account. I assume it's just extradata on the SD, but none the less, it's tied. Anyways, fixing your console ban by using another serial number is scummy if you're gonna do it again and potentially get someone else banned.
And my argument still stands, if I didn't browse 4/vp/ for the past few days, which I've never before, we wouldn't have the data we already do, because that's where the dataminers are posting shit.

Perhaps those are the best kind of friends, ones who bully you and don't cater to your needs.

Is Hakamo-o any good? I haven't found the need for a dragon, but I'm willing to give up Sandslash for it, if the moves and stats are decent.

A shit but will probably still win anyways because victory road ain't hard

Thats its actual name

Just fuck my franchise up fam

user… that's not how that works.
Lesson time:
When you use a 3ds flashcart, the online service checks for headers. Every header is unique, so if it detects 2 of the same header on at the same time, shit happens and both players get banned. You need fake headers to play online safely.
However, when you install through CIA, the 3ds checks in the NAND for it's headers. Since every 3ds console is unique, you won't get banned for online.
In both situations, all you'd need to do to avoid/negate a ban is to change your headers. You can do this in a emunand or a9lh install by dumping your save and wiping the 3ds, then reinstalling the game and reinjecting your save.
It's a tedious act but most pokefags only have their 3dses for pokemon anyways.

However, if the ban is kept on/tied to the save, you're fucked until someone makes a tool to bypass it. It's probably something simple like changing an id somewhere or something.

Dubs decides if I drop them.

I'll admit it was initially that, but I'm just loving the raw power I'm getting out of Lurantis. Grinding it till it evolved blew though.

Dunno yet, that's what I'm gonna find out when I take time to get it up to speed.

Also in additon, they gave out review copies, are they going to be banning their reviewers too? Nintendo cannot tell the difference between a review copy and a regular one.

I never said it would exist, and I never said they would do it, but there's always a chance. Also, where did I ever say it bans your console? I know how .3ds, Gateway and headers work, I'm just saying there was potential for them to shit over early users. I just don't know why people went online willy nilly without even asking if it was a good idea.

Then again, I suppose the online would work just for review copies to reviewers can circlejerk and trade eachother funny nicknamed pokemon.
(this came up just as I typed)

If dubs, remove legends and replace with a Pikipek and a Yungoos, both holding everstones.

My point was even if they banned you it's reversible.

True, but as you said, many people only have a 3DS as designated pokemon console, and homebrew is no different. There were spikes of traffic on the general and on /r/3dshacks and before you go mad at me for that, again, Holla Forums is too slow to tell me about new releases to things i use.

These people wouldn't know how to undo a ban, and likely wouldn't, then get salty. I mean, hell, if the way I would of implemented a ban worked, you could of simply deleted a config file.

gohawaii.com/big-island/guidebook/topics/paniolo/
Stupid Haole. Stay in the Mainland.

Anyone know where I can find Dexio and Sina? Been trying to track them down but they seemed to have fucked off away from Heahea City where I first met them.

You meet them in the first town on Akala, then they fuck off, and if you catch 10 cells/cores, they phone you in. The next time you find them is in the route just after the Ghost Trial, and they explain how to merge the cells into Zygarde. Not sure if they appear after that, apart from when you find a core and Sina rings to tell you the same thing about them containing new moves.
They mention going to one of the research outpsots along one of the route, but I haven't gone back there yet. I'll go now and report back.

either way who gives a fuck about those websites?

I am going to pay for Pokemon Sun and Moon and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

Well shit. Just got to Poni Island, for reference.

Worst game

wait really? If so this game way more bare bones than i realized

GBAtemp is full of more shit, and I can't stand going there. As much as downboating sucks, at least it purges the same 30 questions asking how to fix an issue in the OP.
GitHub is nice, but then I'd have to make a list of things I care about and RSS them or search manually.

Go nuts, they've already secured 10 million+ preorders. They can do with your measly sum.

Yeah, the inability to get non-alola forms is annoying. They call it evolution, but it occurs over 1 generation.
NatDex doesn't exist, but my regional dex is on 248 seen, and 26%, so they must have just about everything in the game.
If you want more mon, scan random QR codes. There's an album on imgur of every mon, but I can't find it right now, and it's a hassle none the less.

How do I get makerom to convert the file?

I'm sorry, I don't know. It's from a thread on halfchan, and I just ctrl+f'd it, but the only errors with makerom appeak to be idiots not knowing how to use a command line. I also have no idea how makerom works myself.

If I had to guess, from only what you've posted, I'd say the download was corrupted. Redownload the .cia, perhaps?

Version exclusives.

Should note, whoever made this is an idiot, and you can catch Trapinch in Moon. That being said, I haven't seen a Sligoo, so perhaps you can only catch those in Sun.

Not really self improvement now is it lad?

Not really friends if you're all user and never exchange discord or skype or anything are they?

I am too, I imagine most of us might. I need a cartridge for VGC.

Kartana and celesteela are also exclusives.

I have seen Goomy in Moon.

Whats the fucking point of making old pokemon exclusive? Would have been better to make more alola variants and make them exclusive. That's how you start people fighting over which version to get.

VGC is cart only?

Perhaps not, but friends are subjective. For example, the user I've been arguing in this thread, should we ever truly meet, would probably get on well, but calling eachother names is just as fun.

Teach me to grab images without reading replies. Sorry anons. Someone also said that they caught Beldum in Sun, so JUST.

They always did this. The original reason, according to the top devs/designers, was so siblings could each get a version that wasn't a carbon copy. Whether true or not, the current reason is $$$ from completionists.

No, but it's a security blanket for me to keep myself from being outed as a scurvy dog.

I'm really starting to wonder if they're just seeing with how much they can get away with at this point

Not like GF/Pokemon Company cares. They don't have access to Nintendo's servers, so can't check your NNID.

Now, when I walk into a tournament, boot up and everyone sees me scroll across 200 titles, half of which are cart exclusive or unreleased in EUR, perhaps I might be found out.

Portable trading is actually a thing in Japan, like monster hunter. People party up on the subway and that's where these games are designed for.

Calling for infinite helpers and using items to restore HP can hardly be considered better AI

Meticulously sorted folders stops that dead.

Helpers which don't turn up 90% of the time so are just padding.

That's a fucking lie and you know it
Not to mention during trials it's successful 100% of the time

Well yeah, that's my issue. I have a custom theme, folders full of GBA and VC injects, both Sun and Moon installed at this point, etc.

When those helpers actually battle with some semblance of strategy, like Castform with Lurantis using Sunny Day, yes it's better AI, and trainers using items in battle has been a thing since Gen 1, when the gym leaders also did it, but then they only used X items like X Attack or Guard Spec. Why not let trainers use healing items? You have access to them, why not them? If you're so worried about healing items why not play around it, like using Heal Block or Embargo?

Oh, I know abut MH, I love it.
Going to Japan with family against my will in a few months, and I really want to just jump on a train and go in loops playing with Nips. Sounds like a hoot but I'll probably get bullied

I love sorting folders. All of my harddrives are sorted to the fucking extreme. It's a good way to spend an hour after I download those thing I'll never look at. Is Hydrus any good?

Wouldn't mind if trainers around level 18-30 used normal potions, just to make it slightly harder. Then they move up to super, and by Victory Road, they're using Max Pots, then E4 uses Full Restores. Revives can be player only, that would give me cancer.

And how often do you do trials? I'm talking random pokemon you encounter often try to summon a helper and fail. And the trial summons don't fucking matter because you kill the Totem pokemon in like 3 hits and just ignore it.

Late game trainers have always used potions and elite 4 have used full restores as well. That's not new.

I'm not saying they shouldn't use them, but it's honestly just fucking retarded.
It's been 20 years and traners still don't switch pokemon if they have a better one to use, they still sometimes don't use the best move to take you down or pad the battle with pointless stat lowering moves.
I mean shit if you use a move, and the other pokemon goes down to 2HP, they'll just keep using healing items until they finish them instead of switching them out.
That's not good AI

Even in normal encounters, it's definitely not a 90% chance of a pokemon appearing. It's at least 50%-50%

just had a fight where my atk stat was lowered for 3 turns when im using a special attacker
or the fact that im on the 3rd island with 6+ lvl 3x and 4x mons and i'm still fighting trainers with 1 mon usually first stage. and i havent fought anything with more than 3,

I've seen it happen once in about 10 attempts.

I thought selling slowpoke tails was illegal

Not in Alola

1) Skull just stole the Slowpokes they were harvesting
2) The company built a shop on a haunted area, perhaps they don't care about the rules.

????

No, cutting them off forcibly and not letting them fall off is frowned upon. Slowpoke use their tails for fishing and they do grow back, after all.

The MegaMart, or whatever it's called, made another store on top of a sacred ghost-pokemon area, and the store got spooped. It's where the ghost trial is. 3rd island, south end on the black sand beach.

zubat

Can I find the sandcastle pokemon before the Volcano Trial?

is it true the entire oddish line is not in sun/moon?

(checkedholyshit)
You find it in the resort that is blocked off when you first reach Akala Island. Don't think you can get it until you've cleared the Grass trial, which is right after the fire one.

gay

woah woah WOAH

you serious?

Could risk getting NNID banned and ask someone to trade

Yes

NNID isn't linked to game. Another user and I discussed this, and both agreed there's no downfall to going online, and all features are available for reviewers, who legally have the game already.

It's also a TM

Eat shit.

holy
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

i'm going to pass out with fear and joy

Well cool

I'm almost done with the jungle trial, user. If you can wait I could catch a sandcastle for you.

Because japanese pizza is made with real food.

Can I find Slowpoke in the first two islands?

bow to me

Don't want to risk getting banned

user just said there isn't a risk

Then yeah pls, I'd like one
How does trading work in this?

Yes. Grass patch north of Kuiki's shack.

Yup, no risk.
To trade, go to Festival Plaza and hit the button on lower screen.

Any other anons want pokemon they can't get yet? I'd be happy to grab some and trade them for rubbish mon.

Reported for kike shill.

Question to the guys who have the game already,
Is the Minior cores random or is there a way to control which one you get?

Also what the best colour in your opinion?

the fuck you talkin bout

I just want to evolve my Graveler into a Golem if at all possible. Only problem is that it has a shit name.

Randomised, from what I can see. Don't know how breeding them works, though.

I'll put up something, give me a tick.

No problem, currently battling Skull Grunts on Poni.

!!!!!!!!

I believe there's a green one too.

They're random but you can take it to half health to see what color it is.

Okay, search for a Golbat. Once you've got Golbat, just redo the same trade and I'll do it ASAP.

Just sent.

Yo, balls have a chance to pass down from both parents now!
I was breeding abras for synchronizing natures and it was random on which ball was inherited

Fuck that. I spent 40 hours breeding a Pokeball OT LivingDex. It was painful having to breed males just for poke balls in the kids.

Let the balltism flow

I can't find a Golbat up for trade, user. You're right, that is a bad nickname

I've been looking in the grass of the first city for thirty minutes where the fuck is Pichu?

Oh shit, sorry about that, just put it back up. On both counts. Pls no bully.

Sent. trojan. :^)

I found a pichu in the very first patch of grass in the game. You're just unlucky.

Oh I got it, thanks a ton. Was busy fighting Hapu.

Where is the pastebin that dumps encounter tables?

Does Alolan Meowth really evolve at max friendship?

Actually I've seen some trainers switch their Pokemon. I saw Hala and Lusamine do it and probably others can too.

Also is this team okay to go in the Battle Tree with it? Toxapex has Merciless which makes it get a crit whenever the opponent is poisoned and has a Spiky Shield move that poisons the foe, I think it might be good with Venoshock. I'm gonna use PkHex and that's how I'm gonna get Aggron, Bisharp, and Donphan.

Something tells me that legendaries are not allowed in the Battle Tree.

I'm still not sure if this is an intricate plan to bait me
Does that pokemon actually exist?

I checked and they allowed Pherosma but not Necrozma so I think they'll be fine, they're one of the "weaker" ones like the Genies.

Oh okay. I wonder what that means for future VGCs.

pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX
I might make an OP that has a bunch of different resources in it. Probbaly won't because I'm lazy,, but let's see.

Yes.

VCG INFO
Allowed Pokemon:
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
Allowed Items:
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz

BattleSpot Season 1 Allowed Pokemon:
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn

Megas BTFO, really.

Looking for a list of Z-Crystals, though.

well fuck, there goes most of my hype. I just wanted another VGC 2014, dammit, especially if most of the Alolan dex is slow for whatever reason.

Giant list of stats, changes and evo methods. Not pretty to look at, but lots of good information.

So did Hail itself get a buff or was the supposed buff just the addition of more Snow Warning Pokemon and the introduction of Slush Rush and Aurora Veil? Like did Ice types get a Sp. Def boost in Hail or something?

I know that Sandshrew/slash get boosted evasion in hail, but not sure about everyone else. Damage seems the same.

I can get good use out of this.

Is Alola Marowak still compatible with thick club?

Yes

Good.

Is there learnlist dump for regional variants yet? I know there's a list for the new stuff.

I completed the first grand trial but…I'm not even sure if I want to keep playing. I've played all gens but for some reason I don't feel like continuing. I should've beaten this game by now if anything. I had it since the leak.

I felt that way the first two islands but powered through because I enjoy catching mons. It only gets better by the third island. If you're not interested in finding little things or building a team out of whatever ragtag monsters you encouter, I'd say drop it. I haven't encountered anything that would make it more exciting. The main plot isn't terribly engaging despite them forcing it at all times.

paste.ee/r/zYMUr
This one has every poke

I'll keep playing then. I pretty much play the games for the collection aspect.

i never filled a pokedex completely though but i came close a number of times

I've only completed the easiest one in the series: Blue.

Yeah, if you like catching mons, they're crammed into loads of spaces. I still haven't caught more than 21% total of the mons in the entire continent. I wanted to catch Feebas and Sandshrew but neither have happened yet. When I play Sun, I'm going to attempt to catch some version exclusives and trade them back to myself.

Is there anything you can do in resolution cave right now, or is it another event area?

Anyone know what the poke bean differences are?

Apparently, and this isn't confirmed, but the colours represent types, and you feed the colour to the primary typing of your pokemon to raise it's happiness/affection which are now THE SAME, thank God.
Not sure about textured beans, but rainbow beans apparently raise enough happiness in an Eevee to get Sylveon with just 1 bean, which is amazing, though haven't confirmed this myself.

Remember to rap what Skull Grunts say OUT LOUD at all times, for maximum effect. Not in public though, that would be idiotic.

I need to nickname my Mudbray, Wimpod, and Salandit, dubs names them all.

So Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon all require happiness?

Gah… I don't know user, I'm simply relaying thing I've heard.

Actually, I think I lied to you, sorry.
There's friendship, happiness and something else that I don't know the name of.
Friendship is the same as always.
Happiness is PokeAmie/Refresh
And there's another factor from Amie/Refresh, but it got rolled into Happiness, so it's simplified.
I don't know, sorry for posting shit I've read without checking or facts.

If girl, name it Skank, if boy name it boipussy.

If boy, release and catch again.

What pokemon is in the egg you get at the nursery? I just got a Bounsweet from a trade and i'm debating on whether to add it to my party or not.

Wait, can you not use sweet scent in place of Honey anymore?

appearently the spa island can hatch eggs for you

The fuck?

Jesus christ, this game went all out with the QOL.

You can also send eggs directly to the box if you have a full team already

And people say Game Freak isn't trying

Eevee in the egg.

Doesn't matter really, there's no benefit to honey/sweet scent, as hordes are gone.

QoLs are nice, but they're not QoL anymore, they're straight up dumbing it down. I still have fun, it's just that they're bringing more twelvies to VCG and other tournaments, which is lowering the appeal, for me.

yes because biking back and forth required so much skill and intelligence to pull off.

By the next game it'll be gone
It's a step forward and three backwards with them

More time means it can be done less often, leading to taking a lot more effort to get 31IVs. Kids either get bored or mum stops them playing because it absorbs them. Ergo, competitive is slightly more mature than the playerbase at large in theory. Smogenfags need to be rounded up and shot

Is the "i want a legendary pokemon that no one wants to give up for my common yet annoying to obtain pokemon" in this game?

in other words, any variant of the GTS

didn't mean to quote

Naturally. It's not even live and there's kiddies who managed to hack their console for early Pokemon, but are unable to use PkHex to cheat one in. And if they are expecting legit mon, the GTS isn't the place to look.

I half want to just create a stupid amount of legendaries from all gens and just trade them for these shitmon so the GTS spam is cleared up.

That's a lot of assumptions based on nothing factual.

I'm getting so fucking sick of seeing Fearrow on route 3, is that all there is here?

I'd like to see which of my points does not clearly flow into the next.

No, you get what I am saying wrong, your points flow into each other, but in the end they're just assumptions.

I'm confused user.

Have you seen the VGCs? They're just carbon copies of the same teams now, and it comes down to RNG favouring crits. And the prime cause of it all is that it's so easy to get competitive pokemon due to the new mechanics, as opposed to older games. Everyone and their dog can look at last years VGC, find the same 6 pokemon and make them the exact same with ease.

That's true, I suppose. I was hoping it was used to attract rare mons in areas. Trying to catch things like Organgu or other tiny percentage mons is annoying.

Yes
Depends on the division and ruleset
This isn't true at all.
Nope
Older games were easier to get into because of the lack of need to breed to make a team, Gen I especially.
Also nothing you've said even connects to any of your points that you've made concerning how a place in-game that hatches your eggs for you make the game more casual. You still need to learn how to breed, learn how to make a good team, learn how to battle with said team effectively, etc. You could copy someone else's team and be a complete shitter with it. So what is your point?

Got a basic OP for next thread, once this hits 14 in a bit. Anyone got anything they want to add? Pic relateds are what will be going in as well.
The image with exclusives will be fixed by me shortly, as there are errors on it.

Pokemon General
Sun and Moon are leaked, hacked consoles rejoice.
Sun Here
mega.nz/#!VZsDgDqJ!f1neeSK6juwyV2-hNcZKo5h9ZmNrH8OHjwbfrT41yQI
Moon Here
mega.nz/#F!Fp83GZCI!nf54eMmTLuvZ0bMbZOcOdg
Moon upload is shit. I can't find one in one part that isn't on shitty sites, feel free to give me a good link.
Download them before they get DCMA'd.

paste.ee/r/zYMUr

VGC 2016/17 Legal Mon/Items
pastebin.com/4ddvU5Ai
pastebin.com/fLW3jBSz
pastebin.com/jqZzdtTn

There's a lot of stuff still being researched/dumped, but just ask any questions you have, I'm sure an user will answer. Ask for something, and if no one can give it to you, someone will probably be able to find out themselves and tell you.

The iv judge is now a function on the PC. It gives you a rough idea of what the iv's are instead of just telling you which ones are the best
Also I think chaining outright increases the number of perfect iv's. My shiny growlithe has five perfects
I am officially loving this shit

Yes to both, chaining increases chances of high IVs, especially perfects, and shinies.

Fair enough. I knew about that but I didn't know it would be that drastic. Does anyone know where you trade bottlecaps in?

Large rectangular building right of PokeCentre in the first city. Guy and a girl in the back of the mall. Pokemon need to be level 100 to use the IV trainer.

Anyone has a list of what do the new attacks/abilities do, and which moves were changed?

Read the thread

I read it, it only has shit about the new poges, such as stats, when do they evolve, and learning move levels.

New Abilities:
paste.ee/r/8LT3s
Give me a bit to find new Moves.

Thanks, man

What does Cosmoem evolve into

Into the box legendary
You get one Post-Game, and it evolves into the GAME version. Doesn't matter if you change over to the alternate dimension where it's suddenly the opposite time, you get the same evo.

Over Geodude and its annoying ability of Sturdy?

Kinda weird to be honest

OH FUCK

Regarding the new OP, going to set up a giant FAQ on pastebin. Chuck new questions here if anyone's even around, and I'll answer them as well as put them in the pastebin.

No way this is overpowered or anything

There's so many broken things in this, I think they're going the DotA2 method of everything is broken so it's balanced.

YES
YES

New Moves
pastebin.com/ujCv8wqL

If I contacted you would you die
It would be extremely toxic
Your a poison guy
For you

Hey guys you know fake out, it's not good enough we need something broken

Oh shit, I didn't know First Impression had priority, that's pretty good considering Goliosopod's speed.

I just realised it doesn't flinch but still is a decent move

They named a move after us

how do i deal with the HORRENDOUS fps drops in battles? On o3ds if that matters.

Current images for new OP.

Version exclusives are likely wrong, as I've encountered Trapinch on Moon, but I'd need an user who's played Sun to confirm/deny such reports. Whoever made it may of been confused. Also, you can encounter the opposite Rockruff evo, but you just can't evolve it yourself.

The evo chart is messy but conveys what it needs to.

I'm sure the giant table could be made prettier, but I'm not going to do it, so it can be left alone.

Here's a giant list of new moves and abilities, as well as changes. Maintained some some user from 4/vp/, looks legit, can't verify it's authenticity.

You don't. I'm on a 2DS, and it works fine except for a few areas and when UBs/Totems have their aura. Sorry user.
At least it's not Citra :^)

Goliosopod is going to be a monster in doubles, especially since Bravest Bird is no longer so brave.

You deal with it

I didn't even post the spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yx61tXCHTp9PqvluxdN1Xi2zcUxATI1f3uS7UHtpeQ0/htmlview?sle=true#

Question, can you change your pose in that picture that you pick at the start of the game? Also do girls get spats?

Gamefreak?

only when theyre riding the water ride pokemon as far as i know

move relearner I guess

Did Talonflame lose Gale Winds

Looking for Anons to help me collate Z-Crystal Locations. Here's what I've got:

Normalium - Trial in Verdant Cavern
Firium - Trial in Volcano
Waterium - Trial at Brooklet Hill
Electrium - Trial at Observatory
Steelium - As above
Grassium - Trial at Lush Forest
Icium - Ice Cave right before E4
Fightinium - After first Kahuna is defeated
Poisonium - Before you head to Poni Canyon, given to you
Groundium - Defeat 2nd Kahuna
Psychium - In Desert on 3rd Island, can't recall the route.
Buginium - I can't remember, anyone?
Rockium - Can't recall either.
Ghostium - Ghost Trial at abandoned megamall
Dragonium - Can't remember
Darkinium - After you defeat 3rd Kahuna
Farium - Halfway through Poni Canyon, given to you by character
Pikanium - Given to you by woman near lighthouse in Konikoni City (3rd Island)
StarterMoniums - After clearing the game, exit house.
Tapunium - Defeat Tapu Koko after clearing E4.

No idea about flying, and I think there's others for things like Mew and Marshadow, but those aren't in the game and are event only, by the looks.

Move Relearner, who is in the final pokecentre. Yes, it's that stupid.

no gale wings only works if theyre at 100% health

Oh, and have some QR Codes for every single Regional Pokemon except Weaville

imgur.com/a/EFOqs

Wait a fucking second I just remembered something.
Also I think they mentioned the starters would be important to the story too but I'm not sure on that one.

Whenever a Pokemon evolves in S/M it would learn a move tied to it, for example if you would evolve Eevee at any level it would learn its Evolution's basic move so when it evolves into Vaporeon at any level it will still learn Water Gun.

You find the Flying one at Ten Carat Hill if I remember correctly.

More things I've copy pasta'd:

Mega Evolution - Occurs at the beginning of the turn before any moves occur, but after Switching (and Pursuit against Switched Pokemon). Turn Order, Abilities, and Speed are affected before any move occurs. (Yes, this means Protect is no longer needed).
Burning - Damage reduced to 1/16 per turn. Attack is still decreased to 50%.
Paralysis - Speed Decrease reduced to 50%. Full Paralysis still has a 25% chance of occurring every turn.
Confusion - Chance of Self-Damage decreased to 33%. Still wears off after 1-4 turns.

*Call for Help/Hidden Abilities - Weakened Pokemon will occasionally "Call for Help" when they are weakened (below 50-25% health). Calls for help can be answered by: Pokemon of the same type (will Ally with wild Pokemon), Pokemon of a friendly species (will Ally with wild Pokemon), or Pokemon of a predatory / antagonist species (will Attack wild Pokemon). The more Pokemon that are called for help, the more likely a Pokemon with it's hidden ability will appear in the chain.
*Z-Moves - Z Moves completely overwrite any additional effects of the original move entirely.

Evolite - Unchanged

*Adrenaline Orb - Battle Item and Held Item. If held, Boosts Speed by 1 Stage when Intimidated. If used by Trainer in battle, it encourages weakened wild Pokemon to call for help.
*Bottle Caps - Bottle Caps raise stats to the equivalent of the stat having 31 IV's. Silver ones affect one stat, Gold ones affect all stats. Neither affect the ACTUAL IV - just the actual Stat which means that it does not interfere with Hidden Power Types or affect Breeding

I keep seeing this question, and I keep answering it but people keep asking :^(

This was a hasty translation from Serebii, which they later claimed they never made and cleansed things saying they did.
What it said was "The starters and Rockruff have a secret." To English speakers, we read that as the 4 of them share a secret, but to a Japanese reader, that means starters have a secret, and rockruff has a seperate secret.

Rockruff's secret was the two forms.
As for what the Starter's secret is, I suppose their Z-Crystals, or maybe the fact that they're all slow.

Buginium is inside the chest after you fight guzma in the team sull city

Ah sorry about that I never knew it was a hasty translation. Disregard me about the lies I suck cocks.

Thanks, added to my list. Should of remembered that one.

Mega Banette is finally semi-usable

And now Beedrill will be hard to stop

By the way the 3rd one doesn't have Ash-Greninja even though it gets different stats

Minor correction - the Startermonium is found at that garden after beating Guzma - I believe the professor gives it to you.

Oh, shit. My bad. I meant the 2 others, the ones he doesn't give you in the garden. Added anyways.

Just making sure. I'm still trying to beat the E4 myself.

Yeah, there's a real spike in difficulty. Nearly got swept by Hau's goddamn Raichu just before the E4.

Is there actually an E4

Yup. It's explained in plot.

what is this shits encounter rate? all i get are wishiwashi, luvdisk and the ocasional magickarp

1 %
%

Find a Corsola, beat it the shit up, then wait until it calls for Mareanie. They attack the Corsola before your pokemon, which is a bonus.

Including a champion?

Yup.

I am pretty sure I got it before that, wherever a girl with 3 pikachus, can't remember if it was near a lighthouse

I'm never finding this pokemon am i?

I lied, it's the second island, but I was right about the lighthouse/city it's in. Sorry.

:^)

To the user who asked about Sina and Dexio, they do reappear. On the 4th island, walk towards the black sand beach where the Tapu Ruin is, and they jump you just before the steps that lead to the beach. They want to talk to you about Mega Evos, so decide to battle you to show you. Level 62, 5 mon.

How do Help Call chains work? Does every successful call for help count?

Yes. Use adrenaline orbs to increase call rate.

Nice, I just got to postgame. Holy fuck dimensional portals should have been a thing a long time ago.

SHIT IT'S WORKING

What is it user?

The game is working for me now
I picked Poppolio and nicknamed it furbait because of it's evolutions

Speaking of which, where do you find Eviolite and an Everstone in this game? I've been holding out for both for my starter, one to compensate for its defences, the other so I don't have to spam B every time it levels. I just beat Guzma in Po City and I'm getting ready to head to the fourth island and I haven't seen either yet, so either I missed it or haven't gotten there yet.

Eviolite is by the lighthouse in Konikoni. Everstones are held by Boldores closer to the end, and you can get one from Ilima if you go back to him.

The gen 5 rock type in the cave near the lab on Island 1 hold them.

Can you dress the girl in a bikini?

No. Short shorts and a tank top is as skimpy as you get.

She's 11, you sick fuck.

Pretty sure they're 16
I know Serena is 16

No, you learn in game she's 11. That's why I was oddly specific about it.

What a shame

And?

kek

She's a little old, but that's fine.

Ok, I thought they were going to continue the pattern of making the MC older

kek

>Illima
Who is that again? I can't remember half of the characters in this game because they come and go so quickly.

What, Roggenrolas?

yes

The first trial captain.

I wish, they could actually make the MC well developed and justify wearing a skimpy two-piece. I don't need cowtits, but a little curve never hurt anyone.

Boipussy on the first island. His house is right next to the western most pokemon center.

Not even furries like that piece of shit. Only gays that think it is ok to wear women clothes like that turd.

I fucking knew I should have played Sun before Moon. I could be filling out my dex right now.

Eh. This was a burner N3DS for me anyhow, so if I get banned, I'm not incredibly bummed.

Like a male Gardevior then

WEW LAD
Thanks though, that's a lot easier than grabbing something that can Thief one off of a Roggenrola.

Yeah, don't feel bad, I was about the same place when I fucked around and went exploring in old places I hadn't gone back to for Zygarde Cells and Cores. I think I have 60/100.

I have a bunch of copy legendaries that I can trade for the cover legends and swolebro mosquito easy.

Gonna have to go with Moon though.

I wish they'd at least give the player character some emotion in cutscenes instead of staring at everything, if they're not going to let us decide how our faces look. Someday our characters won't be bug eyed freaks.

Guys, go to the top floor of trainers school after becoming champion

Who is the strong trainer

The principal, and also another dude. They're not that strong, but there's some other interesting stuff up there.

How do you evolve type null? I've got him at maximum affection but I'm getting nothing when I level it up

I thought it was max friendliness
You know the way you evolve eevee

Shit you're right, I forgot that was different

This calling for help thing is getting on my nerves

Online is working. Only portion that isn't up is the Munchlax event, but everything else is working for reviewers. And us.

Mine were in the 60. I felt bad.