ITT POST YOUR TOON FROM AN MMO

What are you waiting for Holla Forums? Show off your best creations from MMO's. Pic related is my toon.

Your thread is shit. Have a sage and a mercy actual toon.

Why?

>>>/reddit/

XD I'M TRIGGERED BY LE TOONS

Jesus fucking Christ, man.

I wish I still had my old SWG characters from pre-nge

Nice bait OP check em

If it's not toon then what it is?

Character/Avatar

character, fag.

Character

as it's always been

I've heard toon used before, don't listen to these shitposters.

However I exclusively use character as the term

END THIS MEME

I've seen people eat shit on purpose before. These people are not our equals.

bumping the thread just to spite you fags

were dubs part of your master plan?

shameful

You have to go back.

The fuck is a toon

Doll, obviously.
Are you new to the internet?

there is nothing wrong in calling it Toon.

>not skell

I really like GW2 until it was taken over by cunts who stripped away "suggestive" idle animations, censored several armors, made running cycles less feminine and tossed the original heroes of the game into the trash to focus on two unlikable human lesbians and their fight against a shitass sylvari Mary Sue of a villain when the game was supposed to be about fighting world eating dragons that make many different armies of zombies.

delet this

Y'all faggots forgot to sage. Shame on you.

It's mostly American Southerners who use it though.

Southerners are the closest to being mexicans.

Fuck off, mate.

Great thread OP

There is literately nothing wrong with calling it a toon.

Fuck off Carpetbagger.

G*d you are stupid anons 😧

its like you hate fun

Here is my current CHARACTER on Champions Online. I like the CHARACTER customization on it because you could pretty much make any CHARACTER you want if you have the parts unlocked, and if you have a freeform character you can make any power/moveset you want. This CHARACTER is a gryphon archer who I am steadily making into an amazing CC'er but god-tier single target killer.

What the fuck does "Toon" even mean? Where did it come from? Whoever I ask they just give me this shitty "Oh-Uh-Other people say it so I say it!" Jesus fuck.

youre a faget
black cat master race

Character, you retard.

fukken wew lad.

forgot my pic
logged in and all my plants were dead nice

is that game any good? looks comfy.

the grinding kinda sucks because you cant heal yourself and the leveling is a pain unless it's invasions but you can beat the main tasks within 1-2 weeks lil oldman and the boss battles are fun as fuck especially CFO
but yeah its prety good i just haven't played in a couple months lost interest just like i did with skyforge / tera / etc

OP here, this was a bait thread and you stupid niggers have me all the peplies I wanted. Thank you faggots.

I don't care, I still want to know why they're called toons and where the fuck it came from