New mouse

My mouse is starting to break down. The rubber mold texture on the sides is getting almost wax like and it is beginning to double click.

Any mouse reccomendations? What are you using Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10
amazon.com/Das-Keyboard-Professional-Mechanical-DASK3MKPROSIL/dp/B008PFDUW2
amazon.com/s?me=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&merchant=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&qid=1478087739
amazon.de/Mad-Catz-Wireless-Gaming-Maus/dp/B009PHSDBM/
the100meterscroll.com/
overclock.net/t/1152386/what-is-the-best-main-model-of-microswitch
audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php
amazon.com/ProLab-Caffeine-Maximum-Potency-100-Count/dp/B0011865IQ
amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Wireless-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479420522&sr=8-1&keywords=g602
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate it

Aren't you a real gamer user?

Zowie, Roccat, and Logitech are the only companies I trust. I'm using a G502 and it's the nicest mouse I've ever used, before that was a Zowie EC1 Evo which was nice but it had double click problems and the scroll wheel felt really grainy.

Any time you get the double click issue you can just switch out the actuator for the button that's failing. It's just the actuator wearing out due to usage.

My mouse is older than the babies that post here

Oldest one I have is 24 years old. Thought about modifying it to use a parallel port but the ball and sensors inside are in pristine condition. It still has the protective plastic seal on the bottom to keep the ball from rattling during shipping.

For $4 it was a steal.

Supply and demand :^)

If you just want something that does the job get a Logitech B100 is all you need. It's cheap, solid and does mouse things just fine.
If you want a fuckton of buttons, get the Logitech G600. 21 buttons, so you can practically play a game one-handed.
Currently I'm using a Logitech Trackman Marble. Pretty good at tracking in FPS at close range, but doesn't have that many buttons. Also it isn't a mouse
Also for some reason the captcha page is timing out

I already have my wrist sliced so much :^)

Also, how the fuck would someone buy fucking "gamerfood". Anyone who would buy this should get gassed for their stupidity.

Thanks for the tip, will look into fixing the old buddy.

You have an Intellimouse m8?

I was looking at something that could track semi decently and would fit my hand (I use a modified fingertip grip. My knuckles lightly touch the back of the mouse). Cable and two thumb buttons preferred.

Only mouse with thumb buttons I've used was the Madcatz RAT3. It worked fine but looks and feels really weird. I wouldn't recommend it.
Apparently Corsair makes gaming mice, and I've heard good things about them. They've got one called the Harpoon, and it's got thumb buttons and seems pretty cheap. Anyone here have one?

Gamer Mice are weird

My intellimouse lasted 16 years before the left button clicker died. Was a great mouse.

This is what I'm using. I recommend the Spectrum version as it doesn't have the blue strip on the side of it and you can change the color to something besides light blue if you want. Pic related; it's my K70 and G502 in a neo-80s color scheme even though RGB lighting on PC peripherals is a meme

can we talk about keyboards too? i have an ancient fucking keyboard that still has a god damn Dell logo on it but its loud as sin and my roommates complain, are their quieter models that aren't shit?

I am using a Logitech G300s, people say is cheap and not as good as other models, so far is OK for me.

Get something that has a linear switch or a tactile silent switch. I personally like tactile swtiches, but that's just me.

Also Red are linear, Blue are tactile and loud and Brown are silent but tactile. You can find Cherry keyboard sound demos on youtube.

gas yourself

Y E S !

oh god fatal1ty, you should take better care of yourself

btw fags what's a good keyboard, don't need ricer shit like 'media keys' or backlight

My cherry brown leopold finally croaked it after two cans of soda and a cup of water

I have been using the one and same mouse for over 5 years, pic related. Once in a blue moon I take it apart, clean the insides from hair and dirt, and put it back together again. I never experienced any major problems with it, so I recommend you this one.

amazon.com/CM-Storm-QuickFire-TK-Mechanical/dp/B00A378L10
amazon.com/Das-Keyboard-Professional-Mechanical-DASK3MKPROSIL/dp/B008PFDUW2

or amazon.com/s?me=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&merchant=A2GLVWCFA1U5MG&qid=1478087739 for top-tier model M clones.

Monoprice Mechanical or Quickfire Rapid/XT

Alright I'll check those out thanks

I actually have a Rapid with Blues as a backup for my TKL WASDV2 Custom. Lovely keyboard, except for the Blues being almost as shitty as Reds/Blacks for gaming.

I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but this mouse has served my well for three years. It tracks great, survived multiple drops on concrete, and fits my hand perfectly. My only complaint is that it doesn't work on black mouse pads- it has something to do with the sensor not picking up the color properly.

This is the only razer product I would recommend to anyone.

logitech g502 is good, I got them before they realized they were selling well and were like $30.
you can change the DPI to whatever you like e.g. I set mine to 400 specifically for FPS.

He wanted something silent you degenerate. If you would have read my post, then you wouldn't send this shitpost.

fucking
KEK

I find I go through mouses pretty quickly, and that durability seem to be the same amount of time for all of them, expensive or cheap. Its Actually kind of annoying that I had to replace my "pro gaming 12 button 1200-6400 DPI laser mouse" because the left button would start double or triple clicking on one press. I started buying them in bulk now since I swear they are made to break now. Especially if the outside case has that "all one piece of plastic" frame, where there are no grooves for separate mouse buttons. That just means that if it ever starts to get slightly warp over time, you have to replace the whole damn thing.

Yet I have old mouses from years ago that still work. These solid hunk of plastic where made to last. I can't bring myself to buy an expensive mouse since I already know its not gonna last me the year.

I wish you could take some of these apart and clean them. A lot of them are one large piece of plastic, that means if anything goes wrong with it you have to replace the whole thing. Trying to take it apart basically means breaking it, or playing a a not fun 3d puzzle game. Pic related, I had the black one of this. It was nice for a while, but then the scroll wheel started going and left click button started acting up. Got it on sale during a holiday rush. Didn't even make it to a year. Just when I was starting getting use to the extra buttons too.

Rival 700

I just got this recently. One of the better mouses I've used in a long time, especially for fps games in general.

Overpriced though, is it not?
Have you used the Rival 300?

But reds aren't silent. They make just as much noise as Browns do when bottom them out.

I got this out of a friends recommendation, so I was not familiar with the rival models.

I've been using an A4tech mouse for about 4 years now, I bought it for a whopping $1.

More silent than blues, also what are o-rings?

Logitech g700s. It's a wired/wireless hybrid. I keep it plugged in for gaming/web browsing and unplug it when I want to stream movies or whatever while in bed. I like all the extra buttons.

I've been using a CM Recon for about a year now and it's comfy as fuck. Looks like a bad Razor rip off but it's nice, fairly cheap, and ambidextrous.

Either you've never seen a Razer mouse or you have no idea what you're talking about.

trackball mice are superior to optical/laser mice

no one still makes them

Amen to that
Really wish I had a CST, but they're fucking expensive

>want multiple mouse buttons for Acme and Blender mouse chording
How badly did I fuck up?

It's a great mouse if you can find it for cheap, but the G502 has pretty much replaced it as the better mouse in every way for just a little bit more cost.

It was around $50 or $60 when I ordered it, and the 502 wasn't on sale at the time.

Well, it's a good mouse.
Don't do too much research into the G502 though, because it might make you jealous when it goes on sale for $30.

Get the G502 OP. It's great and will last you a decade. At least until something better comes along.

G502 is top tier, but I don't see it lasting a decade. Mine is just over a year old and I've already worn a hole in the rubber on the left side were my thumb sits. Everything else works on it, but I can't see any modern mouse lasting more than ~4 years after how many Razers I burned through that all started double-clicking inside of 6 months before trying the 502.

Using Razer as a benchmark for mice is like using Somalia as the benchmark for average human lifespan. How did you manage to mess up your 502 so quick though? What grip did you use? Mine lasted for nearly 3 years before I switched to the RGB version.

I will destroy any of you in anything.

I am a wizard

I use the standard palm grip, and I frequently clean it with alcohol, which I suspect began to dry out the rubber, combined with the constant friction of my left thumb and it just wore through. Not a super big deal, since there is smooth plastic a few millimeters underneath.

If it lasts even one more year I'll be satisfied enough to buy a new one. So far it has outlasted every Deathadder twofold.

yeah, its a pretty good mouse for the value

g502 is p.shit tbh fam, the mousewheel is terrible

The mousewheel also has a tendency to break after getting slammed down only five or so times.

g5 > g500 >>>> g502

Sounds like you just got a lemon tbh

guys, I've been looking into the g303 for a while, I'm worried about durability because I'd have to import the mouse so no warranty for me, i know a lot of logitech mouse have a double click problem but [I haven't seen any complaints directed at the 303, only a sensor rattle which one could fix and that has apparently been fixed in all subsequent units. But it'd still be nice to have someone talk about it(if anyone here owns it) and for how long. I've had this genius mouse for like 8 years if not more and it is still going strong, but it could be better at very tiny movements, as sometimes it doesn't pick them up or moves it slightly more than it should.

Everyone in this thread is wrong except for me.

I was thinking about getting a rival 300. How good is it? Does it have settings to change the dpi? Is it durable?

I also forgot to ask if it works well on plastic mousepads, as I have seen a few people say it has trouble tracking with plastic mouse pads.

I have one of these redragon MMO mice and I really like it.

The G502 is what I use and it's been great so far and has a very good sensor. If you have the money there's also the G900 which is basically a wireless version with essentially no input delay - however I think they really cheaped out on the plastic, especially for the price.

I bought a Razer Death Adder and it died in a year and I dont even play mobas or rts games.

I got a Roccat Savu and its been pretty good so far, light weight and doesnt get sticky or have any shit rubber plastic on it that flakes off.

fresh meme

I have the 300 after RMA'ing my original Rival as the rubber had a hole worn into it which was a common problem. Now the rubber is much harder which I consider less comfortable.
It has an absolutely flawless sensor in my experience though and if you want your mouse to feel like an extension of yourself it's a good choice plus it's got a little bit of RGB bling.

ya'll niggers are doing something weird with your mouse if you don't get it to last close to a decade. I've been using the same V1 of the Razer Deathadder mouse for almost 10 years now. and it's still working just as good as the day I got it. probably the longest life ever gotten out of a computer peripheral I've owned. it's out lasted my mouse pad mouse pad started wearing through completely in spots making it wavy and annoying to use, also inb4 shill but nothing on it's gone wrong the pads underneath are still all attached, the closest thing that's come off of the mouse was the protective adhesive strip around the optical laser housing where it says… something, it's worn completely through damn near i can't read it anymore. but the point is. I don't get how you all have such shit luck with a razer mouse. or aren't getting extensive use out of the mouse you're currently using.

Nigger what? Which mouse was it? Sure you didn't buy an alien egg or some shit?

are R.A.T mice any good. i'm using one of those Razer mmo mice and i want something new

What in the goddamn fuck is this?
nearly a grand for a fucking mouse, buying one of those had better get you some mad blowjobs.

This thing's great. I can never figure out what to do with the additional buttons, though.

I've got three of them set to next track, previous track, and pause/play in foobar and that works pretty well.

dawg thats a bitchin mouse where can i get one?

Use one of the profiles to bind all additional mouse buttons to numpad keys. This will make them work with every single game even though most games before 2010 don't support additional mouse buttons.

All but the most simplistic games benefit from being able to bind a bunch of functions to the additional mouse buttons so your left hand never needs to leave movement keys.

I have a G302 similar to but mine doesn't look like a woman in a black dress.

But goddamn do I miss the early 2000s IntelliMouse for my giant hands.

I've had this for 1.5 years, and I'm still slightly worse than I am with normal mice. But it's worth it because I can move my thumb instead of my whole wrist.

this can happen as a glitch thats not with your mouse. just look it up has to do with browser settings

Repair it, then. Unscrew the chassis (the screws are on the borrom, usually under the sticker or the rubber parts), then pry open the plastic button box. You'll see a small copper piece there with a small, angled down part. just bend the part to how it should be (google it for refference pictures). Then just put it back together and you have yourself a working mouse. Also, keep the mouse around for spare parts if you decide to get a new one. The copper part sometimes breaks entirely, and it helps to have another mouse from which to get a replacement.

For what purpose?

I used to have the g300 and I loved it. And to be honest I still somewhat prefer it over my new mouse. I am currently using the g502, which is overall nice but the g300 simply fit better in my hand. On the g502 I sometimes end up pressing both m4 and m5 at the same time.

What wtf is up with those prices? Here in Germany they start at 50€ and are max like 120€. The prices in your region are just weird.

Also they are not that good from what I heard. I was going to buy one of those but everyone told me not to.

amazon.de/Mad-Catz-Wireless-Gaming-Maus/dp/B009PHSDBM/

the most expensive one is actually 150€

I heard that optical mice have trouble with plastic mousepads. Is this true? I have been using a plastic mouse pad for a long time.

the G403?

Very nice.

Everyone who owns the g502, this game here was designed for you the100meterscroll.com/

I just bought a logitech M500 after my last mouse took a shit.

It's nothing special but it's comfy and it feels damned good to have a new, clean mouse after my old one had turned into such shit. No more random double clicking. Smooth, tactilely pleasant scrolling. Good size and weight.

Damn logitech sure sold a lot of g502

I had the wireless IntelliMouse back then. It used up two double A batteries every 4 or 5 days. It still works but it's so awful, I can't believe I used to play Q3A with that thing.

I fell for the wireless meme.

How do I celebrate replacing a dogshit mouse and retarded Razer headphones?

Gonna buy new mouse switch, not sure which to buy. My Zowie had Huano switches but I'm reading Omrons are better here
overclock.net/t/1152386/what-is-the-best-main-model-of-microswitch
I'd like a nice click, that doesn't require too much force, but something in the middle ground maybe, or I'm not sure which is the better switch. Also my middle click button was red, I figure they're all the same shit I don't need a red one.

What headphones did you get? If you didn't get MDRs, you fucked up.

Here's the mouse I've been using for years
It has lasted a long time and the only reason I need a replacement is because my dog whelped some time ago and the puppers chewed on the wires a bit. Not sure if I should look into a different brand for more thumb buttons or just buy the exact same thing again.

g502 has these rubber pads that are ridiculously low quality that peel off like banana peels
removing them is also harder with the glue that sticks like dick and it's fucking awful

MDR-7506, actually.

i'm thinking of getting a Cougar 700M.
please give me a reason not to.

They sound really different from what I'm used to and I'm not sure if I like them or not. Hopefully I didn't accidentally order a fake they were from Amazon, but the packaging matches the real thing.

Is the barcode supposed to be printed on the box or a sticker? Mine is a sticker.

With real 7506s, you're getting 'true to source' sound, no artificial highs or lows, which is why they're so popular with audio engineers. Now, it could just be that you're missing that artificial 'punch' you get with gaming/casual listening headphones (you can get that back with driver level equalization if you want), or you could have a counterfeit.

It's actually pretty common on Amazon with high-end products to get counterfeits, due to Amazon's generous return policy.

This happened to me with a fucking $400 960GB Sandisk SSD.

Printed on the box. You can see it here at 1:25ish.

After some extensive listening, I'm pretty sure they're legit. They fit the reviews and 's descriptions exactly and I'm noticing a huge difference in the quality of recordings compared to my old set, a Razer Electra that I wanted to replace so any future audio work I do doesn't sound like complete dogshit to people without my specific model of shitty gamer headphones. Strings in general sound weird, Vektroid sounds like absolute dogshit and Saint Pepsi's mixes sound even more fucking beautiful than they used to.

You fucks

Glad you're enjoying them, user.

Nah.

G400s owner here
What can I do to make its lifespan longer?

This is my recommendation, too.
Don't fuck with madcatz or razor, though.

I find that a good mousepad and mousefeet are primary factors for good control.

Logitech is pretty good and only razer mouse I'd rec is the death adder.

I went to a G5 8 years ago, G500 5, back to my G5 until 3 weeks ago when I got the G502

Logitech G500s has served me well in the past years. Still going very strong.

Actual trash. 0/10 would not recommend.

10€ cheapest Logitech model.

I have one from 2009 and it hasn't failed me yet.

Gaymur mice are for fags.

I have my thumb button set to sprint in any game that has that function.

>headphones actually appear to have a frequency response from 20-17,000Hz according to audiocheck.net/soundtests_headphones.php
At least my mouse works fine.
Kill me, I've proven myself to be both a plebian and an idiot.

which headphones?

audiophiles BTFO

>buy the same pair of Visang r02s every year

Yeah, I'm pretty sure these headphones are fakes after all, with their shit frequency response, the sticker barcode, and the box looking like it had been opened once before. I'll return these to Amazon and buy a pair from a local authorized retailer as I should have done earlier.

MDR-7506

Good earbuds would be nice, but I'll be doing some field recording soon and right now a good pair of studio monitors is a must for me.
Excuse me for derailing a mouse thread with something I purchased alongside a mouse.

Interested in hearing how this one turns out, post an update if the thread isn't dead.

Sentey GS 3521
Havit MS732
Bassstyle TM mouse

My old mx518 was starting to break down again too. After fixing it a few times before I figured this time it was time for a new one, so I bought an xm300.

The xm300 is a great mouse, but in the meanwhile I managed to find a replacement part & new skates for the mx518 and now it's as good as new again! So, atm I have two good mice hooked up and I can't decide which one to use.

Anyway, the xm300 is a nice mouse if you want something solid but not too expensive.

I wonder what /fit/ has to say about this
any /fit/izen in this thread?

If you want a caffeine energy boost, just buy a fucking bottle of caffeine pills on Amazon. amazon.com/ProLab-Caffeine-Maximum-Potency-100-Count/dp/B0011865IQ

No need to consume tons of extra calories from shit-tier snack foods to get a weak caffeine buzz.

Get a mouse with a lot of buttons, as long as it can reach 1500dpi you don't need anything else. Anything above that is retardedly fast and unnecessary. The high amount of buttons is for not having to press any other button on the keyboard and just leaving your left hand for WASD.

Shit's glorious. I'd go faster if it supported it.

What game requires you to get to the other side of the screen by moving the mouse 0.000001 of an inch?

No game requires that, but it's comfy as fuck once you get used to it.

To be honest, the reason I do it is because of my battlestation setup – I sit in a recliner with a lapboard on my lap for my keyboard and mouse. The angle that my arm connects with the mouse is significantly different than if I had a computer chair at a desk, and I found that when I used a mouse with a 'normal' dpi it was cramping the fuck out of my hand and arm muscles. By jacking the dpi up to crazy levels, however, I don't need to use my arm muscles at all or even my wrist muscles, just my finger muscles, and the cramping went away. And now that I've been doing it for as long as I have I can't possibly go back; I've come to really like that kind of setup.

Just do meth you pussy it's basically the same shit.

I'm using an E-Blue Cobra Junior. Super Chinese mouse, light on features, 10 bux, surprisingly reliable.

Do they require drivers though? I had a logitech webcam before, stopped me being able to play one of my games when installed and fucked up my ability to print when uninstalled. I had to regedit shit to be able to print again.

G502 is god tier, and I just bought the G900 for lan and it's great as well, but with it being wireless I'm sure there's some amount of lag noticeable in Quake, CSGO, etc. if you're a hardcore player, but I haven't noticed any in the games I've played

I have been using a deathadder v2 for.. 5 or 6 years now? The middle scroll button has only just started having a dodgey click in the last few months. Its been worth the $40 I paid for it, fuck the haters, even razor can have good products occasionally.

I got this for around 30$ and it has been worth it the extra button are useful and not arent easily hit once you get used to it. Its a nice mouse and doesnt have the whole SUPREME GAMERS USE THIS MOUSE thing about it

Currently using Logitech MX Performance which is dying. It's more expensive today than when I got it around 5 years ago.

I'm returning the package to Amazon today and getting a refund. Thanks for letting me know about the packaging difference or I might not have realized that my headphones were counterfeit.

I just got a G602, if you like wireless this thing is the tops, baby. It's very comfortable, looks nice with out tons of riced LED's, and the side buttons are very accessible.

I like zowie mice, but honestly just get a good feeling one for $25 tops.

My G602 nigga

Posting some of my favorites of Logitech

It's hideous, it looks completely uncomfortable.
And most of all, oh my god is that things ugly.

That's not a 602.
This is
amazon.com/Logitech-Gaming-Wireless-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479420522&sr=8-1&keywords=g602

thats a g502

I think I'm going to do that, my mx518 just needs new skates. Everything I've gotten since starts that double-clicking bullshit.

welcome to the club. enjoy your upper mids

Why is headphones made by sony being shilled here?

Arent the (x+1)02 mean to be x02 with wireless function and thus more expensive?

not all Sony headphones just MDR-V6 and its successors couse they are (or were for 20+ years) industry standard and you can get them relatively cheap (100-150$ is imho cheap for industry standard headphones)

I have one, too. It's a great wireless mouse, but the wheel click stopped working after about a year. Scrolling still works, but I can't quickly open links in new tabs anymore.

trashman.jpg

I keep that on my side button, convenience for days

Getting myself a Logitech MX Master wireless everything i've seen of says it's the bees-knees

wew

How do I disinfect my mouse without ruining it? I read rubbing alcohol is good but am still concerned about it. Are lysol wipes too strong?

I bought anti bacterial wipes and wipe it now and then

Rubbing alcohol will speed up the degradation of any rubber on the mouse. 50% water, 50% vinegar, soak a paper towel in it and wring it out until it's just slightly moist, and then wipe everything down.

EC1-A

For what purpose? If it's sticky then wipe it with a damp cloth. There shouldn't be anything on it that requires a damn disinfectant.

What if my sperm mutates into a life form?

mouse is not for sexual

Outside the body spermcells live for about 20 minutes. Your sperm is something that has come out of your body anyway, it won't do you any harm. If your body hygiene is adequate and you don't do shit like handle raw chicken and then rub it on your mouse you shouldn't need to disinfect it. Normal exposure to microbes is something you need to live a healthy life and to have a strong immune system.

Why is there sperm on your mouse anyway? If there's sperm on your mouse, I'm afraid to think where else it might be.

I have the original Rival. Yes you can change the DPI, polling rate, acceleration, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS, etc, if you install their drivers. Kinda overkill but it works well. Best mouse I ever had.

I have those but they're pretty strong and I don't want to ruin the mouse.

Thanks.

I bought a used mouse.

When sending back one of my DeathAdders back to Razer because it started double-clicking ONE MONTH after purchase, they sent me a fucking refurb as a replacement. The left mouse button didn't even work, it was completely jammed down, the entire thing was covered in some kind of hand slime with white particles, and there was actually hair sticking out of it in various places.

Used mice are disgusting.

Ok, it would make sense why you'd want to disinfect it. Though I have to question your choice of buying used computer hardware.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good thing I never bought razer

Absolutely disgusting. I like the shape though.

That's pretty poor of Razer, I hope you gave them shit for that. I'd never use Razer even if I got it for free.

I know the person I bought it from, it's a G500, I paid $10 for it. I didn't want to spend more than $20 on a mouse. I never buy used hardware except for this mouse.

I've made some poor purchasing decisions in the past.

I also pre-ordered Starbound, Star Citizen and Diablo 3

Wait, wait, are you really complaining about being able to disable features that you don't like?

Angle snapping and acceleration aren't features and I'm not convinced you can implement scaling them through software without adulterating the hardware somewhere.

Oh I gave the CS monkey (I think his name was keanu) a lot of shit for that, especially after he said that I'm not "entitled" to a new mouse when sending one in under warranty and that I only get one warranty replacement, and that said warranty does not extend to the literally broken, unusable mouse they sent me. I told him that he should fucking kill himself, and then I bought a G502 and never looked back.

Where do you live?

Most Western nations have consumer protection laws that'd make something like that illegal

They're features if you're disabled, and I don't mean that in a smartass way.
user you can enable/disable acceleration at the software level for every mouse, and even the g502 can enable/disable it with drivers, and when it's off, it's absolutely off.

Florida

Enable/disable angle snapping with the g502 drivers, I mean.

Yeah, only retards that have no business buying a gaming mouse would want either misfeature, but I guess they implemented them anyway for the sake of completeness.
lolno, both are almost always implemented in software, whether it's in a driver on your PC, or a 5 cent microcontroller in the mouse.

Shit, should have contacted corporate and threatened to sue if you were under warranty. At least you have a proper mouse now.

Also thanks for the tip, I cleaned my mouse 20 minutes ago and let it sit and my mouse is nice and clean, almost feels brand new.

holy shit, sauce?

No joke, I've had my deathadder for years and it's worked without a single complaint. It's still a tacky piece of shit but it's better than any logitech I've ever had

Everywhere.

This.

I wouldn't buy anything else that is from the razer brand (except their mousepads), but my death adder 2013 edition has also worked fine for the last 3 years. Razer Synapse isn't as much of a buggy POS as it used to be as well.

What really turns me off with mice is these dumbass tacticool mice that look like they're little fuckin transformers. I would like to know the development money went somewhere else than that dumb shit.

Get on my level.

I use one, and I absolutely love it in every way possible.

Are you cute too?

Owning a G9x, G700 and G502 there is literally no difference between the three of them other than size and the amount of buttons, all three have sub 1ms reaction time (Even wireless) other than lift off distance in which the G9x and G700 have in fucking spades over the G502 due to laser over optical

Have to say though G502 is the first optical I've ever used that isn't dog shit

Deathadder has a 3.6ms reaction time

If the Finalmouse '16 wouldn't be so ugly, I would get it. It also looks pretty promising. So far I'm eyeballing the G303 or FK2.