Sega thread

Now, you have officially have no reason to claim that Trump isn't vidia. But seriously let's reminiscent times when Sega was still doing what nontendon't and speculate about how Sega can be great again. Where the fuck is promised ports, by the way? PS Jurasic Park:The lost World is actually the best Jurassic Park game of that era

Other urls found in this thread:

goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry user, I don't believe in pedophile-backed companies.

And how Sega connected to that? I don't see it.

what the fuck! i hate sega now

The Mark V is my favourite Sega system.

Wish the Dreamcast hadn't died so fast.

The triangle is the wrong way

It doesn't have to match exactly. The theme is concentric, joined triangles

Yeah, but look at the ice cream van (which is a legit company that just makes ice cream) versus the logo of the pizza place. One is the right way and one isn't. Sega's is also the wrong way.

I can go in for the (((elites))) being degenerate child-raping fucks, but let's not get out of hand here.

What if left hands looked a lot like right hands when they were flipped?

you just can't stay in your board can you?

Reported. Kill yourself.

Holla Forums is my home board. I wandered to Holla Forums because of the election, and found quite a few interesting things.

you can't just believe every dumb "pattern" that comes up, following that logic you'll end up talking about alien conspiracies from looking at tile patterns.

sometimes you gotta take Holla Forums with a grain of salt.

Actually, at one of these alleged pedo joints, their logo was a rabbit (associated with youth, innocence) their floor was mostly white tiles (see above), but it had a few red tiles as well, maybe 5% (representing Moloch and the penetration of the child)

shit user, you didn't even wait 1 post before putting on your tinfoil hat

C'mon now, have some faith in your fellow user. Of course that's completely off the rails grasping at symbology, but I did see pretty much that exact thing posted in one of the stickies there.

I used to have an old genesis. Never had any good games on it. One shitty flight sim, that was probably my favorite. Otherwise, it was two puzzle games and a low-quality racer.
Still fun, though. Good memories.

Thanks for reminding me not to go to that rulecuck hugbox shithole.

thats because mark loves to sucks Holla Forumss cock and be "in" all the Holla Forums maymays.

i bet he daydreams about being the BO of Holla Forums.

wow user how rude, the correct pronoun is "right wing tumblr", check your board privilege user scum!

All Sega consoles are great. I want to get into the Master System's library, the Genesis is amazing, the Saturn is their best console, the Dreamcast may not have many games, but it has a concentration is great games.

The classic Xbox is the dreamcast 1.5.

I agree that Saturn has great games, but hardware architecture is a clasterfuck. That's strange since Sega should have known how important that is, from mega drive/genesis days, since what gave their console edge over snes is it's easier to develop games on gen/mg .

You don't just change your logo on a whim, that shit is part of your fucking brand recognition.

the hardware didn't really negatively affect the superb games at the time.

the symbolic meaning fits that one just as well

tell that to PEPSI and CocaCola

goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf

Oh no, they workshop it extremely hard.

guys, this is a SEGA thread. Not a Holla Forums is run by hotpockets thread. keep it vidya

sorry m8

it's cool. I'm gonna delete a few of the posts since it's very off topic. feel free to make a meta thread.

I'm a bit sad that Trump did not appear in that video, but oh well.

1:20
He's shaking hands with David Rosen.