Xbox one getting Emoji support confirm

Xbox one getting Emoji support confirm
Sony & Nintendo on Suicide watch

Okay? Emojis are just part of unicode. They aren't special.

But I just use my consoles to play videogames.

Reminds me of some statistics from last gen: xbox360 was used more for watching Netflix than playing games.

What a loser

Who do I have to kill to stop news articles about emojis from showing up? I've been sick of hearing about them for years now.

B U T
E M O J I S

Why live?

Yourself.

Im not even going to check em, holy shit

it makes me kinda nostalgic, but at the same time MSN was kinda shitty

I don't even hate the emojis themselves, just the constant stream of news articles about them.

โ€ฆOK, I'm convinced. In Current Year+1, a smiley face crying tears of joy is a better celebrity than any Pedowood movie star. Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

THANK GOD!
And here I was thinking Based Microsoftโ„ข wasn't reading all of those feedback forms I was filling out. I hope this is paid content, I want to be able to PWN and REKT n00bs while sending them poo emojis, but they can't because their Moms won't lend their credit cards! Haha, Sony BTFO yet again!!

All I can think of is that old Xenon flash with the dude going "FREE SMILEYS WITH AN XBOX"

Another stupid addition that won't cause me to buy a console in objectively the worst gen of video games.

PS4 has no games ether

It's a real thing. Fucking Sony will back any idiot with a script

MICROSOFT WON
๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Kill the jews. They are using emojis to to make the youth retarded and unable to express their feelings through words.

My love for irony is killing me. Rapidly.

Making fucking emoticons a part of the standard was a grave mistake.

It's sad because even though we joke, this is a pretty big deal to milleneals.

Nonverbal part of any dialogue, is pretty big. Thanks to facial expressions you save time for expressing what you consider most important.