Curved Swords thread

You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved. Swords.

shit thread

*teleports behind you*
*shoots arrow in ur knee*
"Nothin' personnel kid"

This game is such shit. So far the only thing that has made it even remotely fun is the posh+swearing mudcrabs, and the "divine punishment if you mention arrows in the knee." Get some taste maneā€¦

Curved swords are shit unless you're dealing with some unarmored peasants/sandniggers or beheading a defendless person.
I mean, swords are shit in general, but at least straight/straigther swords could deal with armored foes.
If you want a real weapon, go polearm.

ohh emm gee is this the le MEME THREADF XDDDDDDDD

Death to Bethesda 2017

not if youre from anime

Said no cavalryman ever.

CURVED

Is this Undertale?

Jokes on you. General Patton, when he was younger, wanted straight swords for piercing over curved blades in the cavalry.

d-did you just say curved cocks ?

Patton is also a meme and an actual fuck up in reality.

so what's the point of having the blade?

Yes

How so?

You see those faggots from reddit? They make cancerous threads. Cancerous. Threads.

CRIMINAL SCUM

This is pure and utter contrarianism. The average idiot thinks the sword was the best weapon and the only weapon people ever used, so if you take the opposite position you feel highly informed. Neither is true.

Wish i could play this game without deleting the character the moment they die.

"knives"

these "swords" are really good at piercing mail!

A true weapons master can slay his opponents with any weapons and he has no preference.

Kopesh best Swordfu

youre right jax

I always use the swords so I can pretend I'm playing DMC5

God you're smart and I love people like you oh my god Im wet thinking about you senpai please keep convincing me you're so smart uuunh
Guys I'm gonna cum

good taste, user!

Right, because why else would every person worth their salt have at least a family sword?
Polearms are great in a battle where you can keep the other guy at pike's length, but when you're up close and personal you're going to want a goddamn sword.

People don't carry useless weapons that don't work and swords were ubiquitous throughout the medieval and renaissance periods. By the battle of Agincourt every single soldier in the English army carried a sword, even the archers. That's 2 pounds of weight swinging around on their belts and getting in the way, apparently as a fashion statement according to you.

Where specifically did you get the idea that swords were shit? Do you know of any historical source that indicates this or are you just doing exactly what you're trying to make fun of me for doing?

Follower Saber is a neat weapon because of its battle art

I was replying to you and TOTALLY trying to disagree with you honey
You're the cutest mmmm I want to eat you up

Yum

Curved. Penises.

Do you even battlemage?

No. Battlemages are indecisive fools who trade proficiency in one craft for mediocrity in two.

if you cant even think to do that youre not much of a mage

What the fuck do you think Gandalf is carrying in his other hand?

ok be gay then
>inb4getintoit