The Manliest Motherfucker in Vidya

Who is it, and why is it General Sturnn?

>Fight Orkz and Khornate Chaos Space Marines in melee with nothing more than his collection of medals to shield him
>Doesn't need all the upgrades and useless bling of a Lucas "I failed to salvage even just a part of a titan that lay right next to my fucking HQ Alexander, nor that of Vance Dude, where are my baneblades Stubbs

I implore you, show me a manlier motherfucker.

go back to /tg/

There are at least two of them in the Cho Aniki games.

Not sure if that is enough to beat out Sturnn for the top spot of manly. I would like to nominate Sgt. Merrick from DoW 2: Retribution though, that guy is manly as fuck.

Hey Sturrn

Guess who isant dead

Only the manliest.

Not to argue semantics or anything, but isn't the Emperor manlier?

Solid Snake was created for exactly one purpose: to make every other warrior on the planet look like a total fucking amateur

emperor is dead

Any one of Sturnn's guardsmen is a manlier man than him, he's covered in fancy gubbins and weapons while they have nothing but a flak jacket and a shitty lasrifle, Guardsmen are the real heroes.

VIDEO
GAMES

Nice try, heretic.
BLAM

Pretty much this. When you are facing all the untold horrors from which nightmares and literal hell is made from with nothing but the equivalent of a suit of cardboard and a flashlight it takes the biggest balls in the galaxy to stand your ground and fight.

Honestly the manliest characters in any video game is going be that of an Imperial Guardsman. They know they are fucked, they know they are going to die, yet still they hold their ground.

Emps was so manly he transcended manliness and went straight to godliness.
The Emperor is not a contestant for the title of manliest because if we don't use him to measure manliness, what can we use?

Hector is hands down the only correct answer here.

You sly motherfucker

hi

fucking step it up, plebs.

But vance did not lose them, they were sent to another part of the sector to fight, and he took the WHOLE SYSTEM and turned it into mini-cadia.

Not Kyle Motherfucking Katarn, this mother fucker right here shaves his beard with a goddamn lightsaber, A FUCKING LIGHTSABER. It could burn his face off and he shaves with it. He punched NOT ONE, NOT TWO, NOT EVEN THREE Kell Dragons to death with his bare hands but a at least four of them, but there were MORE in that goddamn level! He carries an entire arsenal that would make Doomguy blush even though he has a lightsaber because unlike Luke IcanwigglethingsifIsquint Skywalker, he knows better than to rely on a single weapon. On top of that he SELF TAUGHT himself the force. TWICE. He went to the darkside and came out of it because he realized it was fucking stupid. He discovered the valley of the jedi to stop a dark jedi from absorbing the power of all those dead jedi. THEN HE WENT BACK TO DO JUST THAT HIMSELF! He killed seven dark jedi while still learning how to use a lightsaber, then killed countless reborns and dark jedi afterwards. He was so goddamn badass that Luke Skywalker decided to give him the unique title of Jedi Battlemaster because he is a one man army. He killed more stormtroopers than the entire rebel alliance. Not to mention when given the option to any kind of lightsaber style, he uses a single blade and practices ANCIENT TECHNIQUES instead of modern lightsaber styles. JUST BECAUSE HE CAN. WHICH HE SELF TAUGHT HIMSELF. Jesus motherfucking christ this guy doesn't even wear robes because those are for queers who wiggle sticks with their minds. He wears a jacket, maybe just an open shirt. Even at motherfucking funerals because nobody can talk shit back to him because he's KYLE MOTHERFUCKING KATARN. Also he trained Lukes wife, because he was the only one Luke could trust to do that. He probably did more than train her because he's Kyle Motherfucking Katarn.

Luke cucks BTFO.

TRUMP THIS GAY EARTH

now that is a pasta I haven't seen in a long time

THOSE SHITLORDS WILL PAY FOR MISGENDERING TER PRONOUNS!
t. Daniel Cocker Spaniel.

These must be posted

Manliest man, reporting in

The wolverine claws fucking ruined the IG commanders in DOW1.

Still better than anything DOW2 did though.

The Witcher.

what a mary sue

Not really.
He is a super-human, alchemically enhanced, experienced swordfighter after all.
A Mary Sue is someone who starts out powerless then saves the day.

This guy starts out as uber-powerful but doesn't fail (like the other witchers did).

hmm just a question, are you into guys?

pic related

Commanders dont do shit, whiteshields coming straight out of cadia to the battlefield are the real manly heroes
I guess the title goes to doomguy for breaking into hell and defeating the earth demon invasion

He kind of is. How many times on the games or the books he tries to do something and fails?

We're all gay for geralt

Those are lightning claws, man.

DoW commanders do though, especially IG ones, since they are the only melee units until tier 3.

He didnt lose them!
REEEEEEEEEE

That's totally wrong. Plenty of Mary Sues are perfect god-moding super humans from the start. The only thing really holding him back from being one is that he rarely has any sort of perfect solutions to the problems he has to deal with, and being generally fairly likable.

And yet he cried like a baby over some ancillary character no one even remembers.

That kind of kills it.

The correct answer is BANCHO-SAMA-SAN-COON-SENPAI-SENSEI

He's almost like a mailman, which is the manliest job in the world if you think about it:

:Y text smiley

Because they've got a bolter gun to the back of their head. Las pistol if they're lucky. If they were truly manly, they'd need no threat of death or doom to fight.

Then you clearly dont know the catachan, or any of the other IG regiments.

> CHAOS LORD, YOU'RE MINE!
> Let their god feel this!
An angry dude with a sword. Challenging, taunting and eagerly going toe-to-toe with Chaos champions and shit.

WE ARE THE DUKES OF OUR DESTINIES, BESTOWED VICTORY BY OUR EMPEROR

Oh, don't get me wrong, the Catachan are manly as fuck. But most IG are fighting because they must, and for no greater reason, which is most unmanly.

You don't have to like the game but be honest.
He's alot more manlier in the new God of War than he was in his edgelord days.

Isn't this a prequel?

how can it be a prequel when he looks older and has kids with a new wife?

Kikes that made the game are trying to expand chronologically into other mythos, Old Greece has Zeus, Titans etc and now they are slowly moving to Scandinavian mythos with Odin, Thor and other nutjobs

They will prob do a trilogy on Scandinavian ones and when they see popularity has dropped they will just focus on something else and let that IP die off.

and just having a beard and looking like some edgy viking from History channel doesnt make you manly.

Sam Stone

Is this game still being made ?
Downgrade when ?

Caim.

Mandatory post.

So after he stabbed himself he just dropped off a cliff and suddenly moved to a new planet with different gods?

he even takes the time to tuck his shirt in

Plenty, even just in vidya.
He dies killed by a fucking peasant.
Let Foltest die.
Is the Butcher of Blaviken (basically went on an anti-bandit rampageā€¦ except no one else knew those guys were bandits).

Fuck up so many thing in political it's laughable. Only thing he's really good (best) at is monster killing.

Also he's not just a Witcher, he's OP from the start, he's the son of a sorceress (which is usually impossible), was extremely receptive to training and mutations so he was used to advance mutagen tech and the only witcher to survive an entire new round of mutations.

It's set that's he's better at witchering than most (though all witchers are pretty OP to begin with).

actually Relic Retcon him from Tempestor Prime (Stormtrooper Sergeant) since in DOW II he leads a platoon of Storm Troopers into a Guardsman

*into a Guardsman Sergeant

He is pretty manly to take back an entire system with only a single, very battered, regiment of guard when the System originally had three regiments guarding it.

I pray to the EMPRAH he won't be playable in DOW III along with Sturnn,Castor, and others

That's absolutely not what a mary sue is. Do you have brain damage?

None for me thanks, Rabbi.

Nah man, Comissar Holt is where it's at