Warcraft 4 is going to be a mobile game

BLIZZARD AND ITS CARTOONY SHIT TIER GAMES ARE GOING TO START BETTING ON MOBILES OUTSIDE HEARTHSTONE AND MORHAIM WANTS WARCRAFT 4 TO BE JUST THAT
PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD STILL GIVE THIS COMPANY MONEY WILLINGLY
ALSO A REMINDER THAT WARCRAFT 1 AND 2 ARE BORING
archive.is/tFOkO

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/11/10/warcraft-1-and-2-remakes-not-happening-because-theyre-not-that-fun-anymore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redtext spamming OPs are giant attention whoring faggots

I fucked your mom OP.

Top jew at it again.
But it's an idea. So 7 years into the future maybe.

Honestly RTS games seems like they would fit at least somewhat on a tablet or something. I still dont want them to do Warcraft 4 though Because Fuck modern blizzard.

HOLY SHIT OP WHEN WILL YOU STOP SUCKING DICKS YOU ARE NEARING INFINITE LEVELS OF SUCKING DICK HOLY SHIT

Nah, that's only if you think of RTS as something like Galcon. More complex ones are difficult to pull of with a finger.

I love how it says "no one has really cracked mobile gaming." But I seriously doubt he will release any project that does anything but mimic the current market strategies.

What if they release Warcraft 4 on mobile as an ASSFAGGOTS?

here you go OP

idgaf

BIDF go

I remember when Blizzcuckery wasnt a thing on this board.

"We want the cowadooty audience" - Blizzard 2016

That mobile game you have in the OP was the shit though.

If you already hate Blizzard why do you even care what they're up to?

Mostly due to the fact that Java based phone games had physical inputs and were P2P with no microtransactions.

but will its custom maps be good?

I came here to get away from retarded niggers such as yourself

You want to talk about them because other people like them?

yeah on par with SC2 custom maps

WC3 multiplayer is still very active if you choose auto-match btw.
It sucks though because everyone is a pro who bumrushes you with an enourmous army and lvl 6 heroes in 5 minutes and you have to contest the map in the first 3 minutes else you lose.
There are also gays everywhere: invisible BM with ultra high movespeed and guaranteed crit for example.

A bargain at $4.99 per custom map!

Swipe to move the view, tap units to select them, long tap to deselect.
Click on the ground with units to move them, click on other units to make them attack, interact with them.
Abilities are displayed in the bottom, clicking on a unit selects all similar ones in view.

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes. In terms of control scheme, the only thing you'd be missing would be hotkeys, the game wouldn't change much from the PC version.
Even AutoCast can have "tap for regular cast, longer tap for toggling autocast" instead.

He strikes again

You already outed yourself with your cuckchan tier passsive agressive ramble.
Stop replying
and stop posting altoghether

t. Chaim Shekelberg

Might as well pilot a plane. Would be less annoying.

(checked)
Nice trips

Why are you so defensive? I'm just asking you a question. What's the point of hating something just for the sake of hating it.

What's the point of not killing yourself?

You seem to be lost, this isnt the Youtube comment section.

I don't think he is saying you're not allowed or you shouldn't talk about it.
I think he's trying to tell you that theres no point. It ain't like Blizzard will come here, read your post and go "Oh shit, nigger! That's what we were doing wrong, let's do what this fag says instead!" and it's not like you're gonna sway the masses either.
Might as well make Holla Forums a confy place to talk about cool shit you like instead of making it Bitch Central where we go to feel angry and depressed at the adults.

Do you have anything of value to add besides calling me a jew?
I'm not saying the game would be better with that control scheme, rather that it's a bit pathetic the game can be simplified that much without losing much complexity, it speaks volumes about the PC game when you can play it with touchscreen….

I'm trying to have a conversation with you motherfuckers. But I guess you can't handle someone disagreeing with you without flying off the handle.

You don't have to defend your hatred (or so some like to believe), you can just say it's bad and call everyone that disagrees a jew\shill\cuck\whatever. Even when pressed further for actual arguments, you can even fallback to "Well I didn't liked it", despite the fact you'll be told that personnaly liking a game isn't a good argument to defend it.

It's also much easier to find people that hate the same things you do than people who like the same things you do. Bandwagons about hating something are easy to create, maintain and expand and people join them freely because it's fun to meme around shit you don't like.
For instance, TORtanic and Mass Effect were a barrel of laughs for everyone that didn't payed for it and got to watch that train wreck from afar. No Man Sky was such a fucking embarassement I can't even imagine what will topple it one day and everyone shared hearty keks about it.

Now try to do the same thing about liking a game and it's a lot harder. You gotta play the game, you gotta know the game, care about the game. And if it's multiplayer you need to host a server, make sure there are enough people to keep it going for longer than a week, actually have fun together, etc, etc. You could potentially have a lot of fun playing that game. But why risk it when you can browse Holla Forums and find a thread shittalking about some cunt nobody likes instead? Much more garanteed to amuse you.

Oh and let's not forget. Every single game you like? Someone else hates it for some reason. You can try to talk about it but you'll be made fun of for liking literal shit but people that often are just being contrarians for kek's sake. So why bother? Might as well mock everything else instead of sharing what you like and be mocked in return…

Long story short, playing videogames and talking about them is a lot of work and exposes your taste to be judged by contrarian faggots that have more fun mocking all the things instead because they are too lazy to actually play videogames. These are the actual NEETs, too depressed to feel attachment to anything, too cynical to let someone else enjoy their hobby. Have fun :^)

Did anyone read the fucking article? Warcraft 4 and Blizzard wanting to get in on the mobile gaming fad are two unrelated things, they even say they're not working on WC4 at all right now but that the CEO would like to see it happen, I hate what blizzard has done to their old IPs as much as the next guy but for fuck's sake, at least focus on something that's actually true.

What the fuck are you still doing here?
Leave nigger

This is why Overwatch generals are a mistake

Oh look theres that word again
Back to >>>/cuckchan/ or >>>/reddit/
You wont find any contrarian faggots there and will fit right in.

Confirmed Holla Forumscuckchanner thats crossposting due to the election

What's wrong with that?

Are you having a rough day or something?

Right back at you, nigger.
If you're not gonna contribut anything of value might as well disconnect your modem.

Gee, that Quake game full of elitist players that demand 600 hours before you're considered good at it is doing swell! So many players, their servers can't keep up!
Being elistist is the best because:

Follow your own advice, you can have discussions that fit in twitter posts there about all the games you don't like too.

Also, pic related. It's what you look like everytime you make claims without backing them, sperg out or just quote someone and call him a boogeyman.
I'm not gonna bother arguing with you any more if you keep being a little bitch, Carl.

Plenty of facts point towards this though including:
-Warcraft and modern Blizzard games having cartoony low spec graphics
-Talking about "a lot of unexplored ground when the subject was mobile
-The fact that both are in the same article and -PCgamesN being massive shills who push awful business tactics and companies

Filtered :)

Hey there cuckchanner scum, welcome to 8/v/
Feel free to go back to the Overwatch general or Holla Forums at any time

Keep embarassing yourself

I remember when retardation wasn't a thing on this board.

Oh, so you got triggered by that?
My mistake, I was making a joke out of the fact that Blizzard themselves said that
nichegamer.com/2016/11/10/warcraft-1-and-2-remakes-not-happening-because-theyre-not-that-fun-anymore/

That was your post
Yes, I was doing to criticise precisely that
Most of the devs who made that game are no longer there at all, they have no right whatsoever to say that
I also dislike WoW, but Everquest started that trend
Whats wrong with Nichegamer?

And that's why you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

If people found out how to make good phone games I would be happy but how the fuck do you do it.

Give me an argument or fuckoff

You dont

By making games that utilize the touchscreen well. So far, the only good games I've played on mobile have been rhythm games.

I don't browse Holla Forums, I said it "for kek's sake" as in "for the sake of some hearty keks" but you can be paranoid if you wish.

What is this irony?

Being an elitist and "higher skill ceiling" actually have nothing to do with each other. You can be elitist about casual games or even how accessible your game is compared to other games.
Just saying, you're using atributes to praise the games you like believing them to be inherently good when that's not true.

Gameplay wise Starcraft 2 is the sequel to Warcraft 3. Starcraft 2 is nothing like SCBW.

no you fucking don't because that time never existed.

go back to cuckchan

Now that's an interesting claim.
How is it the sequel gameplay-wise when it completely shifted away from the focus on Heroes assisted by an army to just having a very large army? Or did they changed that in some patch and every race has heroes they can recruit now?

Just because you're too new to remenber doesn't mean that time did not happened. Some of us still remenber it.

Keep going CalArts

Good to know

heroes were not the focus of war3x they were just a roided exclusive spellcaster.

scbw units soft, not hardcountered eachother, use of strategy and tactics could win. Focus was on Map control and skirmishing for resources.

in war3 theres hardcounters everywhere and you ball up in 1 giant army.

sc2 no focus on map control or skirmish, you just do 2/3 base all ins with a 1 giant army of unit composition that hopefully counters their.s e.g. immortal all ins during WoL or currently adept spam all in. ie exactly the same game style as War3x

Uh-uh. Funny.

no we've always been here

no.
I tried playing some RTSs on touchscreen and it was awful.
However even if we won't look at controls it means graphics or view distance will make this unplayable, I assume the view distance will take the hit.
Not to mention regular bullshit that comes with mobile like fact matches will need to be no longer than 15 minutes, most likely microtransactions, and complete lack of complexity to get mobile faggots.

Kill yourself already you goddamned faggot

We're way past the Third Impact user
Its not tumbling down, its dead and buired by now

Almost everything is awful with a touchscreen, I fucked hate how mobiles rarely have buttons anymore. Even just typing shit is annoying

Exactly not. It should be dead and buried. They dug it up and are trying to put it on mobile.

Nigga retards posting on boards have been a thing since roman times.

it's a Holla Forums thing

Whats your point?
We are talking about 8/v/ in specific

Oh I'm sure it would still be a shit idea for a number of other reasons like you mentioned.
However I recently got to try Pixels Army or whatever it's name was. A simple RTS that seemed tailored for mobile and yet made it to PC.
It wasn't that great but looking back at it, it made me realize you could have RTS games made for mobile quite easily as long as you were willing to give up some complexity in gameplay as Warcraft3 already decided when it was made anyway.

Huh, Dragon's Dogma, any super mario, Guilty Gear, Supreme Commander, Endless Legend, all shit, all of them.
Meanwhile, Neocron (when released by the devs) or Generic Zombie shooter #34545 are flawless top quality games because their servers never have more than 10 people.

By your own fucked up reasoning, where the quality of the game is inversely proportional to how many people play it, No Man's Sky is the best game ever.
Keep trying, though. You're amusing.

user I wish I could say I'm surprised but no not really. Blizzard died a long time ago. Remember panda bears?

my point being you're a faggot, it has always been retards on Holla Forums.

You fags are going crazy over a what if statement. Nothing is confirmed or announced.

Man I only play niche weebshit. But not because I'm a hipster.

Who is going crazy? So far its just OP being a faggot
Did you forget the ancient rule "OP is always a faggot"?

OK your right. OP is an over reacting faggot

It's still a possibility and a very dire one.
Jap's going crazy over mobile and the rest of the gooks are following behind. A lot of companies are having funny ideas, experimenting with Android, not unlike teenager girls in college with each other.

Blizzard might consider dropping a version of the game in mobile to test the waters and see how sucessfull it gets. If they get a decent amount of cash from there, expect them to stick more closely to Android, to the detriment of their PC games.
Which, honestly, isn't saying much.

Thats a nice strawman you got there Mr Blizzcuck retard

I dont lurk Holla Forums, you should go back to it though

Oh, I get it now. If a game panders to many people, it's always shit. But if it panders to only a niche of people, it's shit too, so all games are shit.
Wait a second…

So you even contradict yourself just to disagree with me? And you dare say you aren't just contrarian? Dohoho, I can't wait to read your next post.

I wanna kill Randall.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD
That being said, who gives a shit about modern Blizzard. It is a good chuckle. Also we gotta CRAPCUNTS triggers a lot of faggots around here. So I am content with that.

Cuckchan flood

I'll take that one. Outside of the standard, "They just used GG to make a name for themselves," there are what could be seen as objective reasons to not link them directly.

First being the noticible decline in the quality of reporting. Brandon is so obsessed with being the first to report something, that they write a paragraph and call it an article, which in itself wouldn't be bad if they bothered to go back and add more meat. This has only accelarated since Carl left. All that's left of substance is Tyler's video reviews, and while I have nothing against him personally, he may as well strike it on his own as a youtuber if they aren't going to bother with decent article. Another small ir, is that they present themselves as being a oasis of free speech, which while better than other sites, does not excuse the hypocracy of shutting down the 18+ section of their forums to please advertisers. I don't give a shit if there are plans for an 18+ site. You're not about free speech, so they shoudn't advertise themselves as being so. Those are my reasons though, sage for blogpost.