Hey Holla Forums. I've never really done much gaming, but I'd like to...

Hey Holla Forums. I've never really done much gaming, but I'd like to. What I'm looking for are RPG's where you can change character's appearance. Stuff like Skyrim and Fable, where there's a myriad of alternatives. Looking at the same thing for a whole game gets boring. What would be worth recommending?

Morrowind

Any game with mod support.

I would recommend you lurk more or fuckimg kill yourself you newfag

Okay, but what vidya would you recommend?

Dragon's Dogma is what you want mane

Runescape :^)

That's a broad question, no game play-specific preferences at all, genre aside?
Also, RPG or "RPG"?
Bruh, did you look at catalogue?

Dark Souls 1 is a fantastic game. People say it's hard but a better word would be 'engaging', the difficulty never gets that bad and death is always avoidable.

Also lurk more.

I forgot to mention: you'd like it because you can equip each individual armor piece on its own, edit your face, skin color, hair color, physique, weapon+shield, etc etc etc

No two dark souls runs are the same

Drakensang (not the mmo)

This. Dragon's Dogma is rad.

Alright. Is it comparable to Dragon Age?

Just trying to be neighborly. Is it really that broad? An RPG where I can make a character and dress 'em up sharp while killing shit for the story.

Sounds like it fits the bill, ty.

Likewise, I'll take it.

Hence my question. Are you actually interested in the role-playing aspect, or do you just want a character creator?
Dragon's Dogma is a good example for the latter. Silent protagonist mostly and the story only picks up in the last quarter.

Haven't play it, so here's some gameplay of DD for you to judge. You get to create a main character and an AI assistant. It's for PS3, Xbox 360, and recently ported to PC.

So no Dragon Age, okay.

Can't there be both?

All this love for Dogma, might as well.

That's a tall order.
New Vegas, I guess. Older titles like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights. The newer Shadowrun games. You've already went through Bioware's stuff, I guess?

You a bait nigger or serious?