Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to play Yu-Gi-Oh!
For online: YGOPro Percy - mediafire.com/download/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
Archive with all games playable on PC (mostly through emulation): pastebin.com/0SHfUYyj
Tag Force 1-6 are the best if you want a story (2006-2011, 6 has only the first 25 XYZ monsters).
Tag Force Special (2015) is the best to play for learning the game with many of the new cards.
The World Championship series (2004-2011) and Duel Academy (2006) are pretty good too. Definitely check out Dungeon Dice Monsters.
All are fun for pet/archetype non-meta decking.

Useful Links
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page (Wiki with information for players, new and old)
yugiohprices.com/ (Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market)
ygodr.blog.jp/ (OCG decklists)
yugiohtopdecks.com/ (TCG decklists)
ygorganization.com/ - blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/ (TCG/OCG news sites)
yugioh.party/ (Probability calculator)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/ (Ban list)

How to get better
Read the cards.
Playtest and try suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_iC1000:_Numeronius_Numeronia
youtube.com/watch?v=hYywIRK85yw
youtube.com/user/GagexScapegoat/videos
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Changes_Levels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

suggestions?
the main issue right now is that it tends to have dead hands. if i put lightsworns in here, that gets solved, but then i lose all the utility from the shiranuis, and i only really have a strong first turn, after which i'm fucked if my field gets cleared

You have too many slow/unsummonable/not useful monsters and the traps can't be helping.

the traps are here because of the fact that i get turns when i can't summon any synchros
aside from a summoner monk, i can't think of anything else to put instead of the traps

Does YGOPRO by any chance work better on Windows 7?

My friend's a passionate Yugioh fan and he can't the FPS to stay at least 30 even after editing the system configuration with Notepad ++. Would using an APK emulator for the default smooth mobile version be a better idea?

Is he running on older or newer windows? I can't really imagine anyone having trouble running this.

The computer had 7, but it was changed to 10 when he bought it and they apparently did the shittiest job imaginable because it was literally missing things. I can't figure it out and I would like to upgrade to the PC version myself someday, which since we live together, I can just buy the computer off him for cheap. Would be perfect to test out the cards we like before buying them and for when one of us doesn't feel like playing with the physical cards for whatever reason.

Spent all of last night throwing shit at the wall and nothing outside of deleting the alternate background had any effect.

I thought you said last thread the Gem-Knight engine bricked the deck to shit?

it tends to, but without it, the deck dies to effect veiler

So Wight has no chance of ever becoming overpowered because of all the cards that depend on making it run smoothly. Good.

Fun underdog deck that shouldn't ever be anything but capable of playing with the big dogs for a good show.

Get rid of that shit and put literally anything else on it. 7 is fine.

On it right now.

well, if i put skull servants in the deck, it oes work a lot better since i have beaters that don't get restricted by uni-zombie's effect
but i don't have all the skull servant cards irl, so i can't run that
and the lightsworn build runs a lot better if you have minerva, but good luck getting that

I was talking about how cards like Mathmetician or Kuribandit can be stopped from consistently getting Prince to the graveyard.

It uses Wight Princess now

Still, King himself isn't hard at all to negate back to 0 ATK in this day and age.

And that's a good thing.

the main reason to get king out in a shiranui deck is because all the other strong monsters are from the extra deck, and most of them aren't zombies, so uni-zombies fucks them up

Sure but if he rams himself he comes right back at almost full strength

Try removing the bg.ogv file.

Holy FUCK you had better be shitting me.

Remove 1 Garnet if you're only going to run 1 seraph. Why are you even running shutendoji? You have omega. Speaking of, you should be running 2 omega. Drop 1 ikusagami. 3 swallow is too much. More instant fusions. Beelze is garbage, replace him. Why in all fuck are you running emeral? And meme richter belmont? And how many times have you actually summoned Bram?

5/10 the most average deck I've ever seen.

Also,where the FUCK is ZA LIGHTNING? Are you trying to get meme'd on by Chaos Max and Ultimate Falcon?

if i'm running only 1 garnet and 1 trick clown/snow, and i draw either of them, then suddenly all the garnets/clowns/brilliant fusions become unplayable
emeral can summon garnet back from the grave
bram does kind of suck though, i can swap the underworld monsters for more sarcophagus
beelze can survive/kill chaos max

Already did that. It's the only thing to make progress so far.

Already changed both settings in the system configuration to 1 and it still stays at 30 and even then still drops to less than 20.

That is the risk reward for the brilliant fusion engine. You only run 1 of each garent and clown because you don't want to see them. If you draw them it sucks but that's yugioh.

Putting in more gold sarcophagus should have been you top priority. It's at three for decks like this.

It actually seems slow to me in recent years. I hate that. I don't even use more than I lately.

That's why it's back at 3. It doesn't do as much as it used to but it's still good.

the thing with 3 sarc is that all the shiranui effects are once per turn
so having 2 sarcs in my hand means that i'm either gonna get a mediocre use from them, or i'll have to let one of them wait in my hand
no, that's just bad deck choices. there's definitely a better way to do this out there

That's the point, why would you use all of your resources just to have nothing when it's your turn? You don't HAVE to use your whole hand all the time.

That maybe true but any other engine in zombies is slow as fuck.

but it helps if i can

Do I have to wait another week before Starving Venom drops in price again?

If he can get to at least near $5, I'm sure I can get both him and a Clear Wing to complete my Odd-Eyes Extra Deck.

i've been testing what i draw, so far this mostly works, but if i absolutely want to make at least 1 synchro first turn, then i'll have to go second for the extra card
in that scenario, i'll almost definitely be solemned though
wat do

Fuck it, what's an Android emulator that can support YGOPRO?

I feel like I can barely use any Traps lately. They always seem to show up at the wrong time.

As i said in the last thread, most traps died when twin twister dropped. The only ones worth running are the ones you can use rightaway like Solemns or vanitys, shit like mirror force is done for.

I haven't laughed like that in a long time

What's the point? No matter what people tell you, you will have a reason for not doing it but here it goes.
If you want to mill shit the lightsworn engine is 3 Raiden, 2 lumina, and 3 charge of the light brigade, this fills the grave. But try this build instead
Just try it out and playtest with this build. Don't say anything and just try it out.

Hey man, you don't think I know that?
Thing is, for some reason toons seem to work well against the meta.
Maybe it's the card searches from Red-Eyes/Dark Magician or Comic Hand's ability to take powerful monsters and give them the ability to attack directly, or even just Toon Kindom's "Lol no you can't get rid of those," but they seem to work well for some reason.
What's the matter, Kaiba boy? I thought everybody loved a toon!

How good is a Ghostrick deck? I'm not sure I get their playstyle. Anyone able to explain how they work together, exactly? I want to work a Ghostrick deck purely because of the theme.

I've never played Ghosttrick, personally, but I do like their theme.
Thing is, Toons have been and likely always will be my favourite archtype, so I'm never gonna stop trying to use them, at least casually.
I apprecate that they've aged like a fine milk as the game as progressed, but I still think that with a little support here and there, they'll return to their rightful spot as one of the most powerful archtypes in the game.

This has to be the most broken, full retard duel in the entire franchise and it's too stupid for me to possibly hate.

They're good if you like to piss off your opponent and set their monsters facedown. Their Rank 4 is the best searcher.

You're playing too many Shiranui's, you need to play more gold sarc's that shit's free as fuck and you need to play some pot of desires

actually i'm trying shit out without brilliant engine this time
sort of works better, there's space for more tech and lightsworns
i need to run the shiranui trap though, it's my only decent answer to stuff that stops me
example from today:
lost to blackwings because vanity
lost to subterrors because prediction princess
lost to kozmos because i can't get over dark planet, because he keeps killing my boss monsters with a trillion traps
i only beat lightsworns because they suck
on the other hand, if i'm not fighting anyone who has veiler, i'm generally doing alright

for the love of christ, this is an irl deck
i'm not paying hundreds of dollars just so i can be +1. i already speant more than the deck is worth on crystal wing+omega

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_iC1000:_Numeronius_Numeronia

what the absolute fuck am I reading?

reminder that this shit happened

Something that literally shouldn't even exist.

It's like they were deliberately trying to see just how hilariously outrageous they could make the bad guy abusing gamebreaking asspull powers of their own be to keep things suspenseful against heroes who specialize in it. I almost had to laugh when the 4 original Numbers doubled from 500 to 10000+ ATK in less than 3 turns. Or when at virtually no cost all 4 of them were resurrected and boosted along with the card that was used to Level 12 in a single fucking turn.

What's a good deck that focuses on using traps? I want a full Vietnam simulator if possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYywIRK85yw

This final battle has to be the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. This is literally the kind of thing that would be an over the top parody just a few short years ago.

ninjas
there's lots of variants there
i personally like the ninja-monster trap one, since white dragon ninja protects your traps, and you can still use them to make xyz

Ooh we got a winner there. Thanks for the suggestion user, I'll see what I can slap together later.

Disgusting.

Paleozoic with frogs and Toadally Awesome.?

here's an example build
you could just run other ninjitsu arts instead of the monster-traps
there's also the regular ninjitsu art of transformation that gives you easy access to apex avian/dark simorgh

I don't know user, is it?

Any sCard of Demise stun deck. You play 9 monsters and the rest are traps that slow the opponent down like, lose 1 turn, anti-spell, dark bribe. Barrier stun is great at this, I'll get a deck list.

Run pic related

What the fuck do you expect to happen? Of course you're going to get shitted on if you don't have the best cards but, knowing that AND STILL getting angry at why it's shit is fucking retarded.
If you want the deck to be good, buy good cards.

Oh, I just realized that wasn't a fucking pun but an actual card name.
OK then

find a budget version that works?
it's happened with other decks, i don't see why i can't expect it to happen here

That applies to meta decks, rouge decks are already cheap so to make it good you shove meta cards in there to make it good.

Rouge decks are hit or miss and this one might be a miss, If it's not working maybe find a different deck to play. Also factor in that you will not win every single duel.

Here is a sample. Lock the opponent out and attack over anything they can get out. Also check this channel out, all he plays is anti-meta.

youtube.com/user/GagexScapegoat/videos

actually i'm an idiot, i forgot vanity and scrubbed raid

Don't forget your green and purple salt for the dish.

vanilla ninja seems to work better now, mostly because of the ninjitsu draw engine. i actually had to cut down on other traps
they still have a hard time dealing with boss monsters
i had to get rid of my white dragon ninja here, since he could just banish my safe zone next turn. it also took me far too much effort just to deal with his fusion. although for whatever reason he never bothered to just banish my shogun, if he had, i'd probably have lost a lot earlier
sorry but the video is on jewtube. it's 4 minutes long, if i made it into a webm, it would just be a few pixels
if i had better xyz, i'd consider trying to build this irl

is there any way to play legacy of the duelist on pc?

Should be released before the end of the year if they don't delay it. So just wait.

If played right. Ghostrick can fuck you up by mass deck out.

Coming to Steam, I think.

I could at least tolerate it.

Arc-V I'm not even considering dubbed after hearing Yuya's English voice once for the World Championship qualifier exhibition.

The dub voices were always bad, but good god the Zexal protagonist's voice is cancer.

At least subbed it's like I'm watching some Gurren Lagann tier bullshit with cards standing in for drills

Kiryu's from 5Ds seemed pretty good. The actor definitely put in effort to bringing the character's rage and craziness from power corruption and feeling betrayed to life and I was decently impressed.

Vector's also seemed to do an adequate job of capturing his sadism and unrepenting troll nature.

No longer being able to rely on Traps period when being attacked is not a good thing for the game.

That's literally been apart of the game since the first set ever released and the TV series only capitalized on it as strategy.

Use hand traps then, can't get popped while in your hand.

Well now the game has changed and monster can attack the turn they are summoned except for toons.

I haven't played the game in a long time, but how OP would this combo be?

Not at all?

Not
Skull servants can get way higher than that

Use Baseball kid in Igknights. They are fire pendulums and can give him his attack boost.

user, I really hope you're not talking his other effect.

I learned I can't exploit a loophole the hard way.

So, friend of mine wants me to play Yugioh with em' on Percy.

I DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THE NEW META AND STUFF. HELP SOMEONE LOST! Easy archetypes for an old fossil to get in with?

No I mean it's easy to get him out with 4 other fire type monsters to give him 4500 ATK

Cyber Dragons.

Frogs with Paleozoic.

"Oh no! A monster with ludicrous attack power, that can't be destroyed by battle or card effect! Whatever shall I do?"

Cyber Dragons, as in pic related?

Guess I'll look it up. I haven't a clue as to what you're talking about!

ABC, BA, BEWD

Simple to play with degeneracy.

Yes, they can make their boss monster easily and it's a pain to deal with. The best part about pure Cyber Dragons is that if they get rid of infinity, you can just make it again next turn.

Good thing I can make out the elements and levels, because I don't know a single fucking card on that screen otherwise for a search to see the individual pieces of the deck.

Cool. That's a start. Sounds fun. Always was a fan of machines.

Time really has changed..

It is a good time to love dragons.

Did somebody say dragons?

Odd-Eyes with Magician Pendulum Monsters He's perfect for a crash course in learning Synchro, Xyz and Pendulum all in one.

To summon a Synchro Monster; use a Tuner Monster and any other monster who's levels add up like a Fusion Summon. (Level 5 monster + Level 3 Tuner = Level 8 Synchro Monster)
To summon an Xyz Monster; stack monsters with the same level on top of each other than that card as well. (2 Level 4 monsters = Rank 4 Xyz Monster with 2 Xyz materials to detach for effects)
To Pendulum Summon once per turn during Main Phase; fill your new Pendulum Zones up with monsters that have a corresponding jewel to the left or right, then you can Special Summon monsters between that level all at once. Pendulum Monsters once destroyed are instead placed on top of the Extra Deck (formerly Fusion Deck). (1 Pendulum Scale + 8 Pendulum Scale = Special Summon monsters between 2 and 7 from hand and Pendulums in Extra Deck)

That covers everything.

Yeah, and it's more fun and creative than ever.

How mean, it is not like that thing is going to surpass Seven Sins, aka Spider Bro

It's been since 5Ds. Zexal and most of all Arc-V only make this game a fucking dream come true if you think are legitimately just plain cool.

checked
Agreed, I love this card's artwork.

You spelt D/D/Ds wrong

Considering how complicated that all sounds AT ONCE versus one of those things, I'd say I'd go with the Cyber / BEWD versus anything else mentioned.

I understand "BIG DRAGONS BIG DAMAGE" and I even know a few cards on the example deck-list!

Mah niggah

Why the fuck not?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING AND IT'S A FAMILIAR FRIEND

I have being working on this. I think it is looking good but it might be improved. What do you guys think?

It really just gives you more you can do.

Synchros were invaluable for making weaker monsters underdogs that can actually turn the tables completely. Xyz expanded on that with monsters that are invaluable to specific archetypes and Pendulum completed it with a much greater emphasis on teamwork through the new Entermate archetype that the protagonist in the new series uses to support his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon time after time.

It's the Pendulum Monsters/Summon part that confuses you, right?

For the most part, it's "finding shit that works together with the new mechanics"

So yes. Basically it's the Pendulum stuff. XYZ's to a lesser extent, even though they're more simple than synchros

The GBA games were better

1 and 2 are terrible. 3 is where things pick up, 4 is synchro and 5-6 adds xyz. Start with 4 and get Crow as your partner and buy his cards. Best strong and consistent deck in the game.

Well, that's easy.

When you most likely have a an average Level 4 out, you can just Normal Summon a Level 2 Tuner like any other monster, but you can combine them to bring out a Level 6 monster as long as it has no other requirements as if you fused them except without needing Polymerization.
And when you have monsters with the same Level, you can just put them both under another monster that has its stars to the left instead of the right.

There's plenty of decks you can make where being able to make these simple plays just happens.

Pendulum is the only part that takes effort to explain. All Pendulum Monsters has these gems to the left and right of them like I said before. Just put them in special Spell/Trap Zones just for them and you can not only SS as many monsters between the number as possible including more of these monsters from your Extra Deck, but also use these new Monster/Spell hybrids' effects as well.

Go away konami

I can't get behind red-eyes, I just hate the fusion limiting your summons that turn
This is more than likely a bad suggestion, but considering it looks like you're relying the fusion, perhaps run more backrow or spell speed 2 graveyard summoning

isn't it easier to just make the deck focus on something else other than the fusion?
their xyz is pretty good

Red-eyes does way better as an xyz deck I think, since rank 7s are good and you can now splash the gemini XYZ
You can splash some good fusions, but red-eyes fusion is bad
I know this from extensive testing, and being insane with trying to use fusion cards

The build that was ok was the Rank 7 build with black stone, kinka byo, and beast eyes. Kinka grabs black stone after use if you need it. It is meh though.

I can't think of anything more symbolically insulting in this game than that.

They have their own fusion now

Cannot be used as a Fusion Material. If this card is Fusion Summoned using "Polymerization", it is unaffected by other cards' effects. If this card declares an attack: All monsters you currently control gain 300 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.

Curious. If you absolutely had to, how would you go about making a sufficiently functional Odd-Eyes build that uses 3 Silver Claw?

Well, I'm finding myself overwhelmed by the new mechanics considering so many cards contribute to them.

I borrowed a few decks/used some of the ones included with the program, and I'm just getting smashed by the AI since things aren't dimwit simple. I definitely love that Yugioh has some complexity now, but at the same time, as the AI shows - if I'm not 500,000,000 actions on turn 1 with a 2800~4,000 attack monster on turn one, I might as well forfeit and move along! No play for a simpleton.

And you personally, I've failed. I can't make cybers work fucking period. I've looked up decks and just scrabbled things together. Not one plausible win.

You know, I wish the Chemicritters Boss Monster was Level 7 or a very reliable way to set Catalyst field. I am testing this, what do you guys think?

you could try running the lvl8 gemini dragon for th eboss monster, maybe boost ox
The biggest problem chemical beasts face is that field spell, it fucking sucks how much you need it

No wait
I got it
It's the perfect secret tech

You're being too defeatist. The AI is painstakingly programmed to pull off high level plays and kick your ass left and right with a deck they're programmed to specialize in with some hiccups in the "intelligence" department.

Cyber Dragon Revolution is the perfect way for you to get used to Xyzs since you love Cyber Dragons so much. The main cards of the deck, Drei and Core, make bringing out Cyber Dragon Nova a piece of cake.

Take a screenshot and show me what you've made, I'm not even close to as good as these anons, but I can give some basic advice on deck building.

It's any odd-eyes and any perfomapal. It doesn't have to be Sliver claw

Try this.

Mah other niggah.
I love playing meta but god damn if it isn't good shitting on them from time to time

I know you're talking about a flimsy win more card, but it still doesn't make shit like Ultimate Falcon reasonable when it has a fairly reliable 2nd turn combo and of those cards only Creature Swap would work (some of the time)
at least post Lava Golem or Kaiju, the golem usurpers, if we're talking universally viable removal options

CDI is a great crutch and actually fairly splashable, feel good that your archetype got the good end of the XYZ creep stick

I believe I stole this from some decklist, and 30% of the problem is "This is someone else's, and I don't know how to use it despite spending 2 hours reading this over and over, card by card."

Then in terms of things I've made, I'm looking at these "Galaxy" / "Galaxy-Eyes Photon" cards, and I'm just not sure I can piece it up. I'm thinking too far ahead (IE: "OH SHIT I CAN'T XYZ/SYNCHRO WITH THESE"), without even fetching baseline functionalities.

There is nothing wrong with that, why try to invent the wheel when you can instead try to improve it? Never feel weird that you looked up a decklist for ideas instead of starting from scratch. According to ygo there are 8161 cards, I don't think anyone has the time to shuffle through all of them and make a unique deck that isn't shit where there are already deck that are proven to work.

Jewtube is your friend. Put in the deck you want to learn and put CURRENT YEAR and then add replay to it. When you see something in the video you don't get pause it and read the card.

Just take it slow and stick to one deck for now until you get it. That deck seems meh by the way, I don't see how Cyber Dragons will benefit from the Brilliant fusion engine.

What's the optimum card ratio?

40 that way you can almost see all of your key cards unless you're playing Burning Abyss or infernoid then you can play up to 60 cards because they send their cards from the deck to the grave.

o-okay

BLASPHEMY

Card ratio for what card in what deck? These things matter.

Maybe I should try this for a Synchro deck after somehow forgetting it exists despite having one.

Or maybe it's the tech my ZW needs?

What would you guys suggest to record a duel?

OBS or upload the reply somewhere.

Please don't

So should I skip tag force 1 and 2 and just start from 3?

Yeah.

Don't what?

Play ZW?

Why would you ever fucking do this?

Update, remove a panzer dragon and both pleadies for Norden, Number 39 and Number S39.

I think Lightning is the new BLS.

Nice to see this archetype doesn't die without their boss.

Fuck, well how about scarabs or XYZ dragon?

some people like to live on the edge

blue eyes decks are pretty viable now actually.

That's fucking stupid, user. Even a scrub like me knows to be able to recover before trying shit like that.

xyzs got reprinted in the kaiba structure deck, with new abc support
the abc stuff is tier 1 right now

I figure I may as well give ygopro a shot, but I haven't played anything more modern that WC 2011. How the fuck does xyz summoning work?

I'm currently downloading Arc V to get my feet wet again but it's still a bit depressing that Konami is going full WotC when it comes to new mechanics overshadowing/overpowering older mechanics. What about mummy decks? I remember being a real shitlord by abusing that one bone tower card.

zombies got new support with the shiranui cards and uni-zombie
they still suck though

I was trusting in the heart of the cards.

See:

Note that some xyz's have specifics (IE: "Warrior" type monsters).

Why don't any decks nowadays use Star Changer? With how fast everyone can search and thin a card that let's you raise or lower a monster's level by 1 seems a pretty decent tech. Definitely ideal for Synchros.

In another week Starving Venom should be about $5, right?

Please don't describe him like that.

Toons are dead. Play the new Blue-eyes if you still have your nostalgia goggles on

He didn't beat you, you beat yourself the moment you took a risk like that.

Because it's slow fuck. There are better draw cards that don't require a normal summon.

No one can predict the market because people think they can see the future. Cards spike and plummet everyday due to baseless hype. Just keep checking

Why not? I remember when people played only 1 light and dark monster they would shove BLS into their deck. the only difference is that Lighting is easier to get out.

Star Changer is a Spell that raises or lowers a monster's level by I for absolutely no cost. How did you think I was talking about a draw card?

Gotta admit, it's also a pretty cheeky way of disrupting XYZ and Synchro plays due to it being a Quick-Play.

I am not blaming the meta, I mean, I gambled and lost, there is no other to see it.

Any suggestions? I've got a few goals with this deck, but I'm running into a few problems.
For this purpose, I set up a kurisynchro core (3x flute 3x kuri 3x allure) with summoner tuner (2x monk and 3x decay of ill).
Instant Fusion with Panzer (removal or lv5 for synchro) and Norden (he's fucking Norden), Multiply to ensure synchro, turns Kuriboh into 4 levels and a possible wall. 1x sundae for removal, 1x raigeki for removal, 2x flashbangs because they're fun, 3x solemns because fuck summons, 2x twins because fuck spells/pendulum.
Of all this shit, the things I don't want to compromise are

With all that mind, here are the problems I'm having.
I'm not sure if there even really is an answer to this, but TOADALLY AWESOME, cyber infinity, and hope harbingers everywhere. They wall off my effect-reliant deck pretty hard, with varying levels of success (if I get 2x monsters on the field Tualatin can actually deal with hope and toad)
What can I change to ward off the cancer killing ygo?
The most egregious was first turn, 1x twin twister, 2x kuriboh, 2x decay bird. Are my monster ratios too high? Any more draw/summons or techs that could help out?

Sorry I thought you meant star drawing. There are better cards for level changing though. These two cards fuck BAs over

What about for your own monsters?

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Changes_Levels
Or just play Wind-ups, they're all about level changing

I really want to use ZW because they just seem neat. Would Constellars be the only way to make that possible?

How would I keep Tornado Bringer and Lightning Blade from bricking my hand? What other Rank 4s and 5s besides Utopia and Leo Arms would be best?

Why Flashbang?

Were all the scenes of her literally fangirling over Gagaga Magician cut from the dub?

At least Marik actually thought to simply block Obelisk's attack.

What do you guys think of the mobile app.

I know my deck isn't viable, but it's sure as hell fun.
Fiend comedian is a blast to use, especially against lightsworn.

It works, what else can I say? But it is updated only once every 2-3 months or something like that. Last update was on August 31.

I just wish it had music.

Nothing you listed was ever viable

Here's my first try with Raid Raptors

he's the backup in case d'arc gets killed, which he almost definitely will

Are there any viable sets for zerg rushing? The lynchpin of the six samurai deck I used in a couple of the games is banned, so I'm looking for an alternative

D'arc has tits, faggot.

kozmo
or
all the lv 4 or lower and level 5 or higher kozmos share these effects
essentially what they usually do is:

by that logic wu is a woman

You know what would be anti-cancer Six Sam?

Just a deck with none of the Legendary faggotry that centers around swarming the true original 6 with The D. Forces to power everyone up.

There's none of that degenerate "medical" shit in Yugioh, let alone for demons that only care about battle.

I don't follow.

I always just thought that was funny and strange.

Kaiba must wish he had a sister instead. Nothing suggestive here.

Does Kuriboh have a Tuner yet? It's honestly expected at this point.

We still need a Synchro Kuriboh, a Fusion Kuriboh, xyz Kuriboh and Pendulum Kuriboh

Why? Just make a new one that can be teched into decks that use Synchros.

Honestly? We really do need those, ARC-V not using a form of Kuriboh is a sin.

I used to wreck shit up with this deck, but recently it's been losing a lot to cyber drags and toadilies. Any suggestions as to what I can do to make it a touch better?

Yuya must just not have gotten it yet. Remember how late Yuma got Rainbow Kuriboh and used it a shit ton at the last second to save his ass from certain defeat. Tomato's gonna need something like that to deal with whatever predictably overpowered shit Odd-Eyes, Starving Venom, Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion were originally as one when he inevitably has to somehow fight him.

OEPD is Yuya's own creation just like he created Pendulum Summoning. I'm sure whoever suddenly steals the dragons and forces them to fuse for keikaku will just somehow separate Odd-Eyes' original form from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Maybe that hypothetical splitting even makes a new permanent super version of OEPD that's Yuya's true own original dragon now that he's grown so much as a duelist just for hype and shekels.

Fuck, am I wrong or does each booster set introduce a new concept that never meshes with past mechanics ala Magic?
WHERE DA ELDRAZI AT?!

Yugioh is at least better than Magic in that we get support for past mechanics and archetypes all the time in addition to new shit.

You are very wrong. I don't how it is with Magic, but new YGO stuff often work with older things. Yes, archetypes have become an important thing for the game since GX, but the game works in a way that allows for archetypes to often combine and get all sorts of random techs.
In case you find the grinding annoying you can cheat for all cards, but I guess you wouldn't know what to build at that point.
Sure, the games are probably the easiest to learn if you don't want to deal with other people, but after learning the rules and the types of cards and how they work, it might be better to just copy some top tier deck and start playing online. Then change it for another top deck and so on until you play yourself all the relevant stuff right now.

I'll more than likely stick to playing the psp game. If i'm going to take a card game that seriously then I would just start buying them again and i'm not about to fall into that dark trap again.

just run old archetypes with new cards
a fun thing i've found is crystal beasts+metalfoes

why play half a deck?

Cards got better and faster while your deck stayed slow. You either play kaijus or you play Rank 10, these types don't go well together.

You practice with a deck you like on ygo for a while THEN you buy the cards. It would be silly to spend money on any deck that you see if you don't kow how to play said deck.

Also
Please don't play toons. Necrovalley Vanity stun would work in psp Arc-V because everyone there either plays shot that happens in the grave or SS a lot.

So what would you suggest i do with the current crop of kaijus, rank 8 and 7? I've been wanting to stay away from the idea for a long time since running both the insect kaijus and things like Sacred Sword of seven stars alongside tradeins seems like a recipie for cement, but kaijus are so much fun to lay over your opponent when he thinks he's got something good going on, and since they're all giant monsters with overblown attack they lead into otk potential very easily, but you never feel like you can run both a disruption deck and an OTK heavy deck at the same time.

Why did someone make Ruri look so sexy?

New Tag Force when?

Cat archetype when?

Given that cat shark is exclusively a WATER support xyz archetype, never.

better than expected.

Also those Lyrical cards seem pretty neat. dunno about them being level 1, but mite b cool

Hoping someone would think this idea was clever without being a normalfag who's too easily impressed.

Fluffals are amazing. It's either OTK or lose and I loving that.

HOLY SHIT

(1) Pay 2000 LP; Fusion Sumon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using 2 monsters you control as Fusion Materials.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 monster Fusion Summoned using this card’s effect; Special Summon all of the Fusion Materials for that monster’s Fusion Summon from your Graveyard, but their ATK and DEF become 0, also their effects are negated

This is Starve Venom and Dark Rebellion in one card. What a time to play fusion

Oh, fuck, please let that card not release until after this year. Even if Starving Venom explicitly requires DARK monsters on the field, it'll still see some kind of increase.

What about Cathy's cards?

They could just buff the shit out of them and make shekels off being cats alone.

How good is Sora's one card he regularly uses discarding to try and gamble for a Fusion card?

A lot of the support has already appeared in things like the videogames, and they don't usually print archetypes in the videogames and then print an archetype of actual cards. It's usually things like Orichalcos Shunros and Sephylon the Timelord where they're reworked to work with undersupported and unique types or cards. I think komoney have by and large learned the lesson of the 5Ds era that people buy the cards for their effects and mechanics and not because somebody in the anime used them.

People also paid top dollar for Timaeus and it just makes Dark Magician playable.

How many years has it been since DM's season four?

better now that he has cards to speed up his deck

Add 1 "Polymerization" and 1 "Edge Imp" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only activate 1 "Frightfur Patchwork" per turn.

During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "Fluffal" monster from your hand, except "Fluffal Penguin". This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Fusion Material for the Fusion Summon of a "Frightfur" Fusion Monster: You can draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Fluffal Penguin" once per turn.

Who else is disappointed Zarc is a Fusion rather than a regular effect monster?

It'd be nice if at least 2 new Des Toys/Frightfurs weren't so sinister. Maybe to reflect Sora's character development.

I'm only saying this because Designer Frightfur really makes you think Fluffals are actually benevolent creatures that get their good nature overridden by Edge Imps when logically they're capable of remaining intact and could probably fight back against the influence.

my goal in life is to not kill myself long enough for d/d/ds to come out

Any good Yugioh version?

I hope you guessed the card, scrubs.

Context?

Yuya's father is duelling Yuri and entertaining his ass.

latest attempt at shiranuis
this time i'm running more of them for the extra utility for when i get locked
i'm not sure whether to run book of life in here, it tends to be a dead card in the first turn
i'd run 2 zombie worlds instead of the shiranui field spell, but i only have one and it's not as useful then
i'm not running pot of avidity since there's no lightsworns to mill with in here, and the deck is generally slower

Someone just summoned Exodia's head to attack my Barrier Statue.

Now that is funny.

What kind of Exodia deck is he playing? Did he just shove it into a random deck?

Why aren't you playing a card that allows you to draw and add cards back to your deck again?

Perhaps you guys can help me with my deck. I'm playing the Championship 2011 game from the DS with the default banlist (december 2010). Currently I'm using:

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4 x3
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6 x2
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Vice Dragon x3
Masked Dragon x3
Flamvell Guard x1
Decoy Dragon x1
Magna Drago x1
Sasuke Samurai x1
Jinzo x1

Level Up! x3
My Body as a Shield x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Molten Destruction x2
Dark Hole x1
Lighten the Load x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Monster Reborn x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1

Royal Decree x2
Starlight Road x1

The idea is to summon Horus LV8 and fuck shit up, while protecting it with Jinzo or Royal Decree, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal make this much easier.
I only have 2 LV6 Horus since I can reuse them with the Red-Eyes, so 2 are pretty much enough. Vice Dragon is there because I can special summon it and then tribute it for an automatic LV6 Horus or Special Summon it, then tribute it to special summon Red-Eyes and then I can still normal summon something else. Masked Dragon also helps me to summon a LV6 or Red-Eyes, since if it gets killed by battle, it can summon another one of itself, and another one if the enemy has more than one monster. Flamvell Guard and Magna Drag, are my only tuners, since I don't use synchro that much since all of my monsters are really high, and they are there mostly because they can be tributed for Red-Eyes and maybe I can use them for synchro, plus the 2000 def on flamvell makes it easier for him to survive a turn to be tributed for a LV6 Horus. Decoy Dragon is there just as a safety to get back a Red-Eyes or LV8 Horus. Sasuke Samurai is there to kill cards that could have effects that could destoy a Horus, and Jinzo is obviously there to defend Horus from traps.

The spell cards are pretty self-explanatory, with the traps I opted to just have 2 Royal decrees since I had a really small quantity of traps to begin with, I only have 2 since with 3 I ended up drawing 2 of them when I didn't need them too often. Starlight Road is just a shit hits the fan safety, for when the enemy uses a mirror force, torrential tribute or something like that before I can get a Royal Decree or Jinzo out.

I don't use a lot of synchro since it's pretty hard to get the right number of tributes and stars with all of the high level monsters I use, but I have Ally of Justice Catastor, Black Rose Dragon and Dark End Dragon for when the enemies uses "can't be destoyed by battle", Stardust Dragon and Goyo Guardian.

I don't use Level Modulator since I haven't unlocked it yet, but I don't know if it's actually that good anyways.

My deck works pretty good most of the time, but it absolutely eats shit with monsters that can kill my Horus or Red-Eyes with their effect, I put those 3 My Body as a Shield there to help with it, but it doesn't really work out, there's still a lot of efects that can kill my monsters.

How can I improve my deck?

it's a shit card for the first turn
and later, it doesn't even put you on a plus
meanwhile, i can put something like dragon's mirror which still suck first turn, but does wonders later

why do you fuckers play this trash ass TCG? konami has again and again shown the player base that profits are more important than balance, meta diversity and fun.

every format you'll sink hundreds into tier decks which will be trash by the next format, prompting the usual selling frenzy before the list drop

why go through this every format? this is some fucked up masochism

and do what? play magic/hearthstone?

besides, you don't have to spend tons on meta decks
just play your old shit nigger
it's not necessarily gonna suck

Maybe we play for fun while not bothering much with such stuff?

You guys think those could be made good again in the current state of the game?

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
There's a link in the OP to a program to play with all the cards, online or against AI. There's no way I'd ever pay money for this shit.

why would you play those trash ass games? though magic at least respects their playerbase.
are you really such a fucking child that you can't drop a trash game without a substitute?
i wish
none of it will ever stand up to the modern meta by nature of how fast it has become now. remember when karakuri, six sam and gravekeepers were always rogue tier decks every format until 2015? those decks would still swing in from hard left and top at an event sometimes because they're straight up skilly decks.
now, they're just outpaced.

this nigger gets it at least. playing this game irl is suicide

but they feel so good negro

nigger if you can't make an old deck work, the fault is with you

I am completely unaware of the current meta of the game, as I'm only playing that 2011 ds one, but man playing Horus is fun as fuck.

That can be said for any card that you don't want to see early but, it's still good to run

Proving my point, that's like going first and opening Raigeki. Is it a bad card? No. Does holding it in your hand while your opponent makes Trish. Yes.

Correct. Rouge stun and burn decks put in work.

Wrong, it's called power creep for a reason, sure some old cards are still good but most old decks can't keep up or have key cards banned.

You're playing too many high level monsters and no draw cards. Cut LV8 to 2, Sasuke and molten destruction and add in 1 Allure of darkness and 2 upstarts

The had some new support, at least the magician one, not sure about the rest.

Too lazy to read all that, but search online for level support cards. There were some searches and other stuff that help, if I remember correctly.

except that dragon's mirror is more useful than acquisitiveness
so i have no reason to run acquisitiveness, considering that the deck already suffers late game if i try to make it consistent on my first turn

Actually my bad, I just saw Level Up!, I am not sure if the rest are worth it.

What the fuck? You're acting like you will open with acquisitiveness every duel. add it in and hit the shuffle button and look at the first 5 cards, 6 if you like going second and see what you can do with them. If you can't do much you deck has a consistency problem which draw power card can help.

it's hardly draw power when it only draws 1 card
hence, why i won't even be on a plus, i'll be even
drawing 1 extra card late game isn't going to help me, unless said card was something actually useful
in which case i could just replace acquisitiveness with something actually useful
like dragon's mirror
otherwise, i need to remove shit just to add acquisitiveness in here, even though it would only be taking up space for more valuable stuff

I was already considering this, with Red-Eyes it's pretty easy to get 3 LV8 on the field, but most of the time is just overkill

Sasuke is there just because it can make life easier with effect monsters, but I could try doing without him

It makes leveling my Horus much easier since it bumps LV4 to 2100 atk, and make LV8 end with 3500 atk, so I'm not sure about losing it

Allure of darkness seem quite useful for when I end up with 2 o 3 Vice Dragons in my hand, and I was actually using 2 Upstarts before switching them for My Body as a Shield.

Thanks for the feedback user, but this doesn't seem to solve my problem with the effect monster though.

That's a good point on Molen, then you should run terraforming so that you can add it to hand. Also try running Destruction Jammer, Divine Wrath or Solemn Warning

This looks really useful

Divine Wrath looks like just what I'm looking for, thanks user, I'm going to make some changes and try my deck now.

that game is way too fun. you can build a sweet hero deck in that game.

r8 idea
extra deck is obviously shit, but i'm just testing to see if it even works

Everything works great with Metalfoes, that's almost like cheating. Kind of awkward in my eyes having only one fusion and three of each of the traps, but that's just nitpicking.

If you want to play Fire Kings you should try doing it with the new True King and True Draco cards. Start by looking at their field spell.

LV8 Horus can't be Special Summoned like that though.

I was under the impression that it did, but you are right. I'm taking it out.

He gets it.

Sometimes feeding the Jews gets you nice things.

Does Japan like Flame Wingman more than Neos?

This is extremely important. It could be the very thing that gets one or the other The Dark Illusion treatment in a few years.

The fuck is wrong with you?

so a guy quitting the game sold his huge box of cards to our store owner today, i managed to get some handy dandy stuff i need for various decks
for my zombies i got 3 malicious, 2 dark grepher and a zombie world
for gem-knights i got a second lady brilliant diamond and another lapis lazuli, this is great for me since brilliant diamond can summon herself, although not the same turn she's summoned
so for regionals this saturday, i'm gonna go with the zombies. i still have trouble against some shit though
when playing against kozmos, they just go faster than me and eventually lock me. today a guy managed to bring out infinity+dark planet+dark lady, meaning that i needed at least 4 cards in order to get out of that
i'm also dead against buster bladers, since at least half of my extra deck is dragons. zombie world can fix that, but if he brings out the buster blader synchro after zombie world was on the field, it overrules it
i can get a guy to lend me a second omega for saturday, do i need it? extra deck is already full with stuff, and i'd have trouble getting more than 1 omega out per turn

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon can bring back a LV6 from the graveyard as soon as I upgrade it to LV8, so most of the times I ended up with more LV6 than I could actually need.

How would you even be alive against anything?
Though from going once to the local locals I got to realize that most people don't really have the most expensive meta deck right now, so it is possible to use some tier 2 or 3 or even higher deck.

I once heard something really amusing.

Judges actually argued for almost a half-hour about Solemn Warning being activated on Geartown. Just the thought of people officially qualified for that kind of thing having to debate exact ruling is priceless. Like if the worst cancer of e-sports is avoided and we get the kind of people who commentate football playfully discussing strategy and play style in any lewd all girl fighting game released in the future.

generally the win condition here is to stall with omega+rise to full height or to get beelze out and somehow protect him
alternatively, i can run d/d/ds or gem-knights
gem-knights are dead if they go first since they have no built-in protection, and unless they successfully otk, their hand is empty so they die again
d/d/ds are alright, but everyone has a lot of removal that's easy enough to access, so i usually end up just getting killed by my contracts. wouldn't be an issue once the rest of them come out

as far as i understand, shouldn't solemn work on geartown? it's a card that summons a monster

It's exactly when it gets destroyed that it can SS a monster. That's the tricky part.

You are wrong. Geartown would be already in the graveyard so it can't be send again in the graveyard by the effect of Solemn Warning, so it would negate it just fine.
Except that you are double wrong, because Solemn Warning is useless against Geartown in a different way. You need to activate Solemn Warning when the card itself that would special summon a monster is activate, which you can't do in this case. To understand activation think a continues card. You activate the card once, when you play it on the field, but after that you active only the effect, not the card itself. Right now there is something similar with Paleozoics and Breakthrough Skill. When you use Breakthrough from the graveyard you can't special summon a Paleozoic, because that is an effect activation, not a card activation.

What were they like back then? It must have been an issue with the actual card text for one or possibly even both cards.

This is why I don't hate errata as a concept. It exists precisely for these exact kind of issues.

Well? He really didn't deserve the fate he got even if the protagonist literally fucking lost his ability to use him until he was already replaced.

see
I don't know what you play at locals but this deck looks like it wont do too good against meta central. You should play gem knights but make them into an OTK deck, Meaning add cards that you can use ass soon as you see it in most cases.

generally i'm playing against kozmos/metalfoes/mermail/other
i could run gem-knights, but i'm afraid that if the otk gets stopped once, i've lost for sure.

That's kinda the point of OTK decks. It's speed vs recovery and speed wins every time. Just don't try to OTK when they have backrow

that's what sapphire is for
but if he gets stopped, and there's still leftover backrow, then i'm fucked
and the deck doesn't have space for any more citrines (not that i have any others)
then there's still the situations where i don't get gem-knight fusion/absorb fusion in my hand on the first turn, in which case i'm dead for sure
aside from pic related, i could do a lightsworn variant in which case consistency is better, but it can't otk as easily

granted that the burning abyss guy didn't know what he was doing with the strikes, it still would have worked

What new card needs a ton of porn of it?

the new dark magician girls

Chocolate having little to none is fucking blasphemy.

Man, YGOPro and DevPro seem so dead lately.

they've always been at around 200-400 active users

There are like 3 unranked matched on DevPro and like 10 on Percy, but not even all are regular rules. There were times a year or two ago when both had a lot more people and that is while Dueling Network was alive. Percy fucked with their stats, but last time android stats were available it had over 600 people regularly. Fucking android killed the better, more updated PC version. The Checkmate servers had more people too, they are not at half or lower.

well why are you looking at unranked

Because unranked had no games. Of course I am talking about rooms that haven't started a game yet in either games, Percy doesn't have an option to look at active games anyway.

so play ranked

Having to take the download link off their website certainly didn't help either.

Sorry, I meant, because RANKED had no games.

They had the discord channel linked to soon after. And right now they have the links back up for more than a month now probably.

Only when he mentioned Yuri's plans sadly, I was too busy going "OH SHIT" the entire time.

Activating the trap that changed the monster to being was what sealed it for me and I was already very suspicious after I saw the card being used not long ago for the first time in the anime.

There still needs to be something more accessible.

More accessible than register and download? It was like that before too, you know. And you have to register to play DevPro so in that regard it is the same.
If anything it was the easiest to access with the discord link, because you didn't need to register anywhere.

Now you do.

behold, non-otk gem-knights
downside is that absorb fusion stops me from easily summoning any of the xyz, and i don't run pearl because people said so

Pots and kettles.

Frogs are the real anti-meta.

Toons are for fags.

Can't wait until this shit is rightfully banned.

It's not going to get banned.

What is even the goal of Lyrical Luscinia?

The only thing that needs to go is cards that abuse it like Buhamt shark. It's the same when they banned Tellarknight Ptolemaeus because almost any rank 4 deck using it could rank up to Cyber Dragon nova then Infinity. Nova and Infinity weren't the problem.

even after all these years i'll still be salty about lavalval chain and gateway of the six

To prove this person wrong

Gateway had to go because it's 2 counters for each monster and it's not once per turn. Chain was hit to slow down infernitys even more.

UNCHAIN ME

they could have just hit infernities rather than chain then
and they could have stopped gateway by semi-limitting the other six sam counter cards, since that's where the real abuse came from when gateway started taking counters from everywhere

Nah gateway needs to either be 1 counter per monster or once per turn, it can't be both. Also I forgot that chain has a foolish burial effect. BA would abuse this like crazy with Launch and they already have Beatrice.

I'll fully explain give me a second

Nevermind didn't see that it was for another dark monster

if gateway had either of those limitations, nobody would even bother running it, since it would be too slow. 4 summons just to get 1 monster back? or alternatively, you'd need to have 2 other shien counter cards on the field to make gateway remotely usable
it was fine the way it was

It was too strong then, now wouldn't be too much of a problem.

If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Special Summoned from the hand: You can Special Summon 1 "Lyrical Luscinia" monster from your hand or Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Lyrical Luscinia - Turquoise Warbler" once per turn.

If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Lyrical Luscinia - Cobalt Sparrow" once per turn. A WIND Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.

If you control a Winged Beast-Type monster: You can Special Summon both this card and 1 Level 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Lyrical Luscinia - Sapphire Swallow" once per turn. A WIND Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card on the field as Xyz Material gains this effect.

These three are the bread and butter, I'll refer to them as 1 2 and 3 to make it easier

Why are you telling me all of this? I am asking what is their goal. What monster are they trying to summon? The direct attack one? It is garbage.

1 SS herself and lets you SS 2 from the hand or grave

2 adds 3 or if you already have 3 in your hand, you grab Last strix.

3 SS herself and lastrix so you can make Ultimate falcon faster and easier than RR can.

there are other rank 1 monsters out there you know

So their boss monster is not even one of them? The Lion guy? I don't even remember his effect, but I think he was a beater of some kind.

it can attack the number of materials it has 800 x 5 = 4000 half the duel is already over or you can make it 1000 atk if you use last strix but Ultimate falcon puts more pressure on the opponent

Their boss monster and it's protector is great. What are you talking about?

2 or more Level 1 monsters
This card gains 200 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card has Xyz Material, it can attack up to that number of times during each Battle Phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; for the rest of this turn, "Lyrical Luscinia" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also you take no battle damage.

2 or more Level 1 monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; it gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Xyz Material currently attached to this card. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add 1 Level 1 Winged Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand. Any battle damage you take from attacks involving this Xyz Summoned card is also inflicted to your opponent.

What's bad?

attempting to make crystal playable
sadly the draw engine sucks, since sacred sword is once per turn, and i still get moments where i don't draw gem-knight fusion
d.d.r is fucking amazing though, i hadn't tried it since the new gem-knight support came out, and now it's just got so much value to it. wish i could run more than 3 of it. magnet reverse sucks in comparison since it can only summon lady brilliant diamond/lapis lazuli, and both of those can only be summoned once per turn. there's also release from stone, but it's a trap so it's equally slow

What.

It's an effortless Rank 2 with more than 2000 ATK that can fill up your Graveyard with Aqua monsters to negate, destroy then even steal cards from your opponent. And it doesn't even need materials to use its effect, it just uses it to supply you with a Frog every turn. Finally, when it's destroyed you get a free WATER monster back that help make a new one or even worse.

It's a piece of shit that's far too easy to abuse and shouldn't be tolerated to discourage any shit like it in the future.

How'd you make a 60fps webm?

Jewtube can't even manage that since their latest update apparently.

Again you'll only see it in frogs because its a boss monster for them. You wont see it in kozmo blue-eyes ABC BA. The only other decks that run it are decks that have access to Bahumt shark. He's the problem right now

the game runs at 60 fps for me while recording

Set the recording fps to 60? It is not a webm, though. And you don't need it to be 60, 30 is way better for saving data on a video.

I wish I understood how exactly to achieve and maintain it. I want to make any game I ever make no less than 60fps at minimum and I want to watch plenty of older games in it just to see how much smoother they look to better judge the gameplay.

how shit is your toaster that ygopro runs at less than 60 fps?

Oh no, YGOPRO works just fine for every tablet I've owned. The one with the actual issue is >>11208345

I just want to know how exactly to create something that always runs at 60 and make sure I can always view videos in at least that when I want to watch gameplay.

But he wasn't a problem until this shit was released. That's not a good idea for the game to penalize older gimmicky monsters when new shit that makes them suddenly problematic comes out. And that exact approach further down the line will just make things even worse for older cards people like that they thought were safe from ever becoming cancer.

That card is plain fucking degenerate and will only lead to worse shit unless it's made an example of by getting slammed. Bahamut Shark does not deserve to take the fall for it when he was originally just a neat new tech for some WATER decks whereas this thing has a complete bullshit busted effect it doesn't even need materials for.

Rank 12 Raidraptor when?

Damn, that ass must be wide.

That's the way of the game. Old cards become good or too good at times when new cards are printed. New cards won't get hit so it's old cards that has to go. Look at it like this either Shark goes or the things that make him go.
Why hit 20 or so cards when they can just hit 1 and be done with it.

Because he wants to pretend someone is playing a shark based pet deck that has no chance of wining against anything anyway.

I don't give a fuck about the deck, I only care that a degenerate piece of shit like that exists and absolutely can't be imitated by future cards.

I don't believe Shark deserves the hit when he absolutely was no issue until this shit came out.

Degenerated compared to the other new cards? Come the fuck on.

The bottom line is that this shit is an easily Xyz that doesn't even need materials to negate and destroy a card then even steal it for themselves to use while filling up the grave with plenty of little monsters from the hand or supplying itself for 2 turns from the deck. That's complete unacceptable bullshit.

Just because this isn't the biggest problem in the game does not mean it gets a pass.

That has already been happening. Why is toad so bad compared to other cards?

Repeating its effect is not an argument. You literally just admitted to you it doesn't mater if it is no different than anything else currently being released, you are just butthurt personally about this single one.

That particular ability is complete bullshit for any easily summoned monster to have and is complete autopilot cancer for the game.

Towers was a faggot that people straight up lost to because just because they didn't have a solution for it in particular. And look at that, it's banned.

People cried about towers then they started running volcanic queen and Diamond crab King then the crying stopped. There are solutions look instead of being salty.

Once again it's not generic like dark rebellion and castel. Toad is made only for frog decks, it's other cards that abuse him when he becomes a problem hint hint hint Shark

What the fuck does this even mean?

It's a piece of shit that can recycle itself and has absolutely no disadvantage to negating and stealing any Monster, Spell or Trap. It shouldn't even exist. It's pure cancer for the game that's bound to be imitated until it's completely stamped out by abuse.

This is getting embarrassing now

Great reply.

How versatile are Kaijus, anyways?

Might need to start using at least 2 in every deck plus quick removing from play just to deal with the worst shit.

fuck this

My condolences. That game knows no fucking mercy even to lifelong players.

But it has so many cards and no tuners. It's the perfect era for me.

I personally have the most fun when playing with Synchros specifically or Pendulums since making an Odd-Eyes deck.

Great music, but full retard packs to buy and ridiculous opponents at times. Speed Guardian - Ferrario being one of the absolute worst story bosses I've seen in my entire life with his second deck that spams the shit out of Diamond Dude to pull off insane unstoppable combos that utterly crush the player.

I haven't got that far. I've gotten gated at the 'beat me in 5 (3) turns!' guy, since it counts both players turns.

At that point I gave up on the shit eclipsed card selection and started maining a FIRE deck that worked with burn damage.

I still love the game for what it is, but the sheer shitiness of the packs you get while the opponent is using carefully built competitive themed decks just makes things unreasonable at times.

I'm currently using a mill deck. There is no way I can't have fun. That being said, I don't think I'd play if it wasn't emulated. Even with the turbo button sometimes it feels like the game is taking its sweet time.

I've never noticed any particular slowness of the game.

We'll see who's smug when Shark isn't the one who gets banned.

And people want Stratos.

Just errata him to remove the R - Righteous Justice effect. No one even uses it.

Fuck Stratos, Vyon is already better. You get a hero in the graveyard, a hero in the hand and a fucking polymerization. All from one card.

FREE

Or
Hmmm user, I wonder which one they'll pick.

New Thread