Will Sonic finally be great again like the Mega Drive days under a Trump leadership?

Will Sonic finally be great again like the Mega Drive days under a Trump leadership?

I think sonic has been tainted too long by furries and autists

Sonic was never great.

Sonic's PR run by shitposting 8channer
Christian Whitehead for being an autistic fucking faggot that refuses to allow his "remakes" put on anything but mobile barring sonic cd is making sonic mania
Project 2017 is rumored to be an actual adventure sequel with a proper budget and indefinite dev time to ensure it doesn't fuck up.
Looking pretty good to me.

On the one hand, the drooling autist kid of yesteryear in me is overjoyed. On the other hand, it won't have any nostalgia factor and they might well fuck it up, not just on the usual scale, but royally. You got a source on that?

Maybe.

Fuck off, Mario.

Sonic 2 and 3&K were developed in the United States.

why do trumpfags keep trying to inject trump into video games?

Because videogames now are for gay little girly men.

Trump would make games manly again.

Because they share quite a bit in common with the SJWs they proclaim to hate so much; they see all media as something that exists to inject their message into.

Because the damage left by the people that trump is trying to stop has already been done as far as video games are concerned. When the leftist cucks stop seeing video games as a way to push their shit we will get a better ratio of decent games to shit. Or are you a huge faggot who wants more gone home, undertail, and reboots like Tomb raider starring Lora "I hate tombs" Kroft?

Fuck you for making me spoon feed you, you flaming faggot.

Why are ESL cucks that can't capitalize or write a proper sentence in a Taiwanese shitposting board the first ones to complain about Trump?

dont pretend youre annoyed

Why are liberals so petty and immature? If you don't like the thread, stay out.

We'll have to wait and see.

This. The 2D games on Genesis were decent but they don't hold up. There's a reason that despite Sega's endless pandering to 2D nostalgia after they realized that 3D Sonic of the 00s were a mistake, they still fucking fail.
It's pretty apparent when I look at young people who weren't around back during the SNES vs. Genesis was and when they're introduced to old Mario games they love them, but 2D Sonic games just don't interest them.

I'd agree with you mostly, but honestly I'd say at least Sonic 3 (and knuckles) is one that holds up very well. With gimmicks for each level in that game + expansion feeling right, a damn good soundtrack, and one of the greatest tutorials around.

I'm pretty sure that's an executive decision, not Whitehead's. He wanted to add extra content, like new zones and a new final boss, to the CD remake, but Sega said no.

Hey fuck you, undertale being sjwshit is a goon meme.

The only one that doesn't hold up completely out of classic trilogy was only the first one, but even than for majority it's still a good game, second one brought polish to experience, third and knuckles expanded it immensely. Classic Sonic don't hold up/absolutely required memorization/never good is a meme that was brought by milenial normalfags who jumped on bandwagon during adventure era and barely bothered to play classics.

It was up to publisher not him, besides his CD port has a steam release, you nigger.

Can you not read you dumb fuck?

They've tried everything. Why not go for a shamelessly snarky and ironic sonic game that makds fun of itself?

It is actually a bastion for a lot of right-wing values in video games today

Even if it's not, the one thing we know for sure about it is that the dev team is actually trying to make a good game out of it. That means more than anything else, because a passion project will always have that love seeping through the cracks, even it it's not a great game.

Admittedly I never loved the Sonic games' movement mechanics but I doubt anyone could say the level design was anything but excellent.

If there's one thing all the Sonic games have in common (barring Sonic Boom), it's that the guy who oversees the music knows damn well what he's doing.
Even Sonic 06 had its awesome tracks despite being a piece of garbage passing itself off as a video game.

What if I told you I played all of the classic games start to finish last year and still thought they were average games at best and inferior to the games that came after them?

I'd say you were trolling. No new Sonic game has been able to come even close to 16-bit Sonic's level designs and physics.

Another low-test male that doesn't understand the game's physics. Probably likes games where movement is always at a linear rate like Megaman.

I like Sonic a lot, especially the ones that aren't the first one, but the first one is great (especially with tendies, I always played it with tendies).

English is my first language, you retard.

If a game like Mega Man Zero had level design similar to Sonic, it'd be the best platformer ever made.

No
see pic

There's a very high chance. We'll see.

Sanic was and still is the Avatara of autism.
The gameplay wasn't even that good to begin with.

The chao gardens in SA1 and 2 were the height of the series, nothing the main games ever did 2D or 3D topped them.

this

I think the people who don't like sonic never realized that they had to go fast or how fast they had to go.

Yeah physics is what sets apart Sonic from the rest platformers, not "gotta go fast" meme, the fast should be earned. Also I played Sonic 1 actually the last and while I was annoyed about the lack of spin attack at first, later I realized it actually made keeping momentum more important, plus I think it had the best designed bosses out of the whole series.

Chao garden was boring. Are you a woman or do you just have a testosterone deficiency?

Faget, you're boring. I bet you think sewing is girly too.

Sonic will have the best people making his games. He will have the best games. You're going to get sick of how good his games are, believe me.